Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Charity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Seijuuna Haikyuuren
Seijuuna Haikyuuren
Female Posts : 35
Ryo : 102503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Charity Left_bar_bleue100/100Charity Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Charity Empty
PostSubject: Charity   Charity EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:34 am

Name: Charity
Spoiler:

Type: katana

Quantity: 1

Description: The height of the katana is one meter long, its handle is about fifteen inches while the blade is exactly thirty-six inches long. Charity is almost color black if it weren't for the tsuba which is metal in color and also because of the dragon engraved on the katana's case on the saya which is colored in gold. There is a black dragon design engraved under the tsuba.

Abilities: Has the ability to sap your life in return for an increase in power. Charity's ability can make the wielder die due to its ability to sap the wielder's life force for an increase of power. The percentage listed below are the life force that is being deducted whenever the ability of Charity is being used.

• 20% - The wielder will gain more speed (+10 mph). The wielder's eyes will bleed when their lifespan is being reduced by 20%

• 40% - The wielder will gain enhanced senses.  The wielder would feel that as if that they are getting burned alive and the wielder will faint after 5 posts when their lifespan is being reduced by 40%

• 80% - Using the eighty percent of the wielder's lifespan will grant Charity's wielder's element to rise in two ranks. Every inch that the wielder moves will be in full pain as if a hundred knives were stabbing them.

• 100% - Using the one hundred percent of the wielder's lifespan will grant Charity's wielder to be more powerful (same as half the power of the second lowest Bijuu) but after three posts, the wielder will die. The stats that are increased are the strength, speed, and an element of their own (all stats mentioned will be raise by one rank).

History: Charity was formerly the weapon of Seijuuna's mother until she died and was passed down to Seijuuna along with her other weapon which was, Envy. Seijuuna didn't have any problems with mastering the ability of Envy unlike when she tried to master Charity, it took a year before she even mastered the ability of Charity but it only took a month or so for her to master Envy.

Last edited by Seijuuna Haikyuuren on Sun May 31, 2015 10:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Seijuuna Haikyuuren
Seijuuna Haikyuuren

Character sheet
Chakra:

Charity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity   Charity EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:55 pm

I am finally done with Charity v.v Bumping.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Charity Left_bar_bleue350/350Charity Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Charity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity   Charity EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:30 pm

• For 100% I am going to need a list of what stats are increased to make Seijuun "More powerful."
  • For 40% what do you mean by manipulation? Will she be able to use other element jutsu's? If so, you will need to buy them, not automatically acquire them. This could possibly mean that she can coat charity in different element chakra's, if you wish. But that would mean that you would need to list every elements effect. I.E: fire nature chakra causes second degree burns and Wind nature chakra causes an even deeper slicing capability. I will not allow you to have natural control over a natural element.
  • For 80%. Sorry but I cannot allow you to have full natural control over a natural element. However, I will allow you to say that your element, and every jutsu based on your element, will rise by two ranks. That should be enough for you.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Seijuuna Haikyuuren
Seijuuna Haikyuuren

Character sheet
Chakra:

Charity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity   Charity EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:54 pm

Edits are made so bump.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

Charity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity   Charity EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:32 pm

• 80%: State that your element is raised to two ranks.
  • 100%: By how many ranks are these stats raised? Since you are raising all these stats then I will allow by only one rank. Also, I am allowing you to raise three stats only.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Seijuuna Haikyuuren
Seijuuna Haikyuuren

Character sheet
Chakra:

Charity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity   Charity EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:15 am

Corrections are made and bump.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

Charity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity   Charity EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:38 pm

Accepted. Have fun and enjoy Legacy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Charity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity   Charity Empty

Back to top Go down

Charity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1