Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Setsubi Yakuzai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Setsubi
Setsubi
Ryo : 0

Setsubi Yakuzai Empty
PostSubject: Setsubi Yakuzai   Setsubi Yakuzai EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:27 am

Setsubi Yakuzai Setsub13

First Name: Setsubi
Last Name: Yakuzai
Alias:

Height: 5'0
Weight: 94
Birthday: 0ctober, 15
Sexuality: Unknown
Relationships: None

Affiliation: None
Element(s): Water
Specialization(s): Weapons And Taijutsu

Personality: He is a little hyper, but he is very intelligent, he likes to be strategic in combat but he sometimes fails to share the strategy he has in mind he prefers to dispatch his enemies quickly and quietly. He is very protective of his allies jumping to defend them at any cost. He is slow to anger but when he is angered by his enemy he becomes determined to break them. he is determined to become a member of ANBU as was his and his brothers dream. He is somewhat talkative and has the tendency to sound less intelligent than he really is. He trains every chance he can so he can be as strong as possible so as to achieve his dream.  

EGG DROP SOUP. His mother being a nurse, his father a black smith, and his brother(deceased) an accomplished Genin has become very interested in learning as much as he can about...well everything, he enjoys watching his father make weapons and his brother was very skilled at using them which made him become very interested in weapons himself. His mother is quite good at cooking and is responsible for his addiction to egg drop soup as well as his skill at cooking, his mother, a nurse, was always stitching up wounds at the hospital and Setsubi wanted to learn how so she told him to try sewing and embroidery and if he took his time and learned those skills she would teach him how to stitch wounds.    
Dislikes:  Confrontation, hot temperatures, and snakes..."SNAKE...WHERE!!!*runs around frantically running into a wall accidentally* He doesn't like confrontation because he doesn't want to be the cause of unnecessary bloodshed, something his brother told him to be weary of if he was going to be a ninja, hot temperatures he dislikes because he grew up in the cold, and snakes because when he was a child he was bit by a snake his brother killed it and drained the wound of poison then patched up his leg but ever since his brother's death snakes just seem to be the ultimate symbol of death in his eyes thus his fear of them.

Motivation:  to become a legendary ANBU(this was his brother's dream tho beings his brother died young he never achieved this dream so it became Setsubi's dream and he promised to achieve it for his brother)

Fears:  *Looks around* okay he's not here...snakes, dying alone, and an egg drop soup shortages

Yakuzai

Bloodline Name: Sokkyo Yakushin

Bloodline Ability: Gives the user an intense burst of adrenaline that boosts speed and blocks out pain. The clan is also the founders of the Taka Mai style

Clan History:  A simple clan whose roots go back to the founding of the village though they are well known they chose to stay dedicated to there humble roots and live simple lives

History: Born to Sumisu Yakuzai(his Father) and Nasu Yakuzai(his Mother) in Hyougagakure. Sumisu works as a blacksmith in the village and Nasu is a nurse, he was born with orange hair and when he was born the doctors noticed he had Heterochromia where his left eye was violet which was common in the Yakuzai family but his right eye was a silvery gray color. as he grew up his eyes and hair got him picked on but he didn't let it bother him. It was bearable thanks to his older brother who was already going through the ninja academy his brother was his inspiration to become a ninja himself. his brother taught him how to fight using the families ancient Taka Mai Style and how to use weapons. When he was 7 he was helping his mom at the hospital when a body was brought in it was covered in a sheet and the arm fell out from the sheet and he saw what looked like the purple bandana that he gave his brother when his brother graduated the academy the year before his brother claimed he would always wear and he knew it would keep him safe. For the next couple months he went through a rough depression, but when he recovered he bounced back with a new determination to become a great ninja legend and achieve the dream his brother had stripped away from him.  At 8 years old he joined the academy and thanks to his bloodline, and the training his brother gave him, he became quite skilled in weapons and taijutsu, though his gen and nin jutsus were good enough to meet the necessary expectations of the academy it was clear they were not where his talent lie. At 10 years old his uncle Ken Yakuzai trained him how to incorporate weapons into the Taka Mai Style. At the age of 12 he graduated the academy and became a genin and now his journey begins.  

RP Sample:  "Ahhhh... its a wonderful day. Today is the day i meet my new team and sensei." Setsubi headed down stairs where his mom had just made him a fresh bowl of his favorite egg drop soup. "Ooo my favorite ma you spoil me" he said grinning from ear to ear. "Anything for my little boy." she said happily. "Where is dad?" he asked. "He is at the shop he told me to tell you to stop by if you got a moment says he has an important  errand he needs you to do for him." she said giggling softly. "Okay i'll head that way i do have extra time before i meet my new team and sensei." he said finishing his soup. he ran upstairs and tied his purple ice village head band loosely around his neck put on his gray tank and blue cargo pants and black snow boots and pulled on his purple hooded snow coat. and headed out into the village he took the familiar path to his fathers shop and walked in shaking off the snow. his father was just finishing up something when he heard his son come in."Setsubi come back here son i have something to show you." Setsubi followed his fater's voice to find standing in front of his work bench smiling proudly. "What is it dad?" his father stepped aside to reveal a leather equipment leg case which had 4 kunai slots 2 kunai with purple wrappings, 2 senbon cases that could hold up to 12 senbon each 1 containing 8 senbon, and 3 empty cases big enough to hold scrolls. "Wow that looks amazing... who is it for?" "His mom told him is father had an errand it must be a delivery item." he thought. "Son i made this for you as an academy graduation present, I know how weapons was one of you best scores so i thought what better gift for the new ninja of the family.""T-t-thank you dad...thank you so much i'll never take it off." he said proudly as he strapped it to his left leg. He looked at the clock on the wall."Sorry to rush out on you dad but i need to get to the academy its almost time for me to meet my new team and sensei." he said as he rushed out the door and headed to the academy.

Source:

Face Claim:

Last edited by Setsubi on Mon May 04, 2015 1:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Setsubi Yakuzai Left_bar_bleue350/350Setsubi Yakuzai Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Setsubi Yakuzai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsubi Yakuzai   Setsubi Yakuzai EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 am

Alright, let's get down to business.

• Is your character alias 'Set'? Because we do not allow Genin's to have an alias, at least not until they become Jounin.

• Are you sure you do not want any elements? Even though you may not see much use in them now, having an element will mean you would not need to buy them later. You can find a list of elements here

• Your personality must be a full paragraph.

• I will need you to be a little more descriptive with your characters likes, dislikes, motivation and fear. At least a description on why he likes/dislikes these things should be good enough.

• Yakuzai is not a proper clan in Naruto legacy. If you wish to make Yakuzai a clan then please fill out our clan template and post your clan application here. If you wish to join a clan then search from our established clan list here and copy and paste the information asked for to your character application.

• I will need you to write a 200 words or more history for Setsubi.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Setsubi Yakuzai Left_bar_bleue350/350Setsubi Yakuzai Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Setsubi Yakuzai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsubi Yakuzai   Setsubi Yakuzai EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:30 pm

I cannot accept or grade this application until your clan is complete.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Setsubi Yakuzai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsubi Yakuzai   Setsubi Yakuzai Empty

Back to top Go down

Setsubi Yakuzai

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1