Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*
Ryo : 19000

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip  Left_bar_bleue250/250The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip  Empty
PostSubject: The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip    The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip  EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:58 pm

Hour One The Meeting

The elegant church was packed with worshipers and knowing that their God would aide their village and protect it in harms way/ These many npcs believed in a God like being, some believed that their own Kage was their God. Whoever you worship, you came here for help. Whether it be a family member who passed away in battle, a friend, needing financial help, all of your troubles were brought here. An elderly man approached the priest in anger.

Elderly Man: Why did the prison allow a fugitive like Tamashi Uchiha to escape along with a ton of other inmates. 

The priest didn't have an answer to that type of question, since he didn't want to give anything away. The adviser stepped up and spoke to everyone.

Adviser: Now then.... we will discuss everything next Sunday. see you all then.

The church went from being packed down to just two men standing their, the priest and the adviser. Three men also entered the church through the front doors and closed the door right behind them and locked it. The priest took off his uniform and revealed his uniform to be that of an Anbu captain.

Captain: Now then, lets go to our base of operations. 

The spot where the alter was placed at, began to shift to the side and there stood a trap hidden room which required to walk down the white stone steps which appeared ancient. The five of them entered and the alter moved back to it's original spot. Down below the church was an interrogation room and a tied up inmate in a chair. They all entered the room and the captain spoke.

Captain: Thirty days, his transfer was only thirty days and you were an inmate who stood in the shadows and wasn't involved with him. We saw camera footage of the ones that weren't destroyed. You may of not been affiliated with him, but you will tell me what you knew about this event. Rumors spread along the prison like fire, so don't tell me that you didn't know.

Inmate: The only thing that I can tell you are the names of people he took with him.

Adviser: Bulky, a man feared as the strongest person at the prison before the arrival of Tamashi. A man who was sent to our prison for the murder of many jounin. Jashin, a man known for the manipulation of many corrupt council members and a man who became the richest person in our village. Eriken, lost both his eyes to his former sensei and killed him. The two brothers, were former anbu members, killed a dozen anbu members before getting arrested by our anbu special trained division that are impervious to their unique genjutsu. Now then, you want to start talking...

Inmate: You have their names, but their is one individual that wasn't seen behind the scenes. This man is very dangerous and the fact that you guess didn't even notice his escape, just proves to be your downfall.

Captain: A man who went unnoticed? tell me who this person is.

Inmate: Why should I tell you.. not like that would do any good..

The captain pressed his boot against the inmate's shoulder and knocked the chair off it's front heels and sent him to the ground, banging his head against the concrete and coughing up spit along with minor blood oozing from his nose.

Captain: I'm not playing and if you continue to play games with me... I shall eliminate you.

The captain's two anbu men lifted up the man from his shoulders and placed him back to his former position and the captain's face was within range from the inmates.

Inmate: His name is.. Jaraku...

Captain: Check the inmate file now! Jaraku what!

Inmate: Hyuuga.

Advisor: There is no inmate of that name in the files. He is lying.

Inmate: I'm not lying. I swear that I'm telling the truth!

Captain: Put him on the table.

Two anbu guards cut the rope that he is bonded to and lifting him up from the chair and slamming his body against the steel table and cuffing his hands and ankles against the cuffs and having the cuffs secured. The captain having a smirk on his face as he walks closer to the inmate.

Captain: You want to know what was Tamashi Uchiha's way of torture at the prison he once served at his prison. His reputation was removing the eyeballs of others. I can do the very same to you and no one will ever know that I did it. In fact I could end your life right now and no one would ever know. You want to know why? Because we can simply place a jutsu on that tongue of yours and once you are greatly injured and close to death, you will be set in flames and destroyed, along with any evidence. We do this so that if our men are captured on duty, they won't give any secrets to the enemy ninja who try to obtain them. We are very organized with the way we do things in this village. I can even have the storm end your life and wash away the evidence, but we can do this in secret. Now lets continue our discussion. I will only give you one last chance to tell me the truth or you will be losing both your eyes and if you still continue not to talk, your life will be next. Now then, how do you want to start our conversation this time around.

Inmate: You will just kill me after I tell you everything.. So why should I even bother telling you anything..

Captain: If you tell us any important information about this new individual, then we will consider to spare your life. In fact, we will spare your life and cut you lose from here and this village if you start to talk. Now then tell me more about this man before I lose my patients.

Inmate: You won't do anything.

The captain placing the kunai so close to the inmate's eyes.

Inmate: Jaraku Hyugga is a staff member.

Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*
Ryo : 19000

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip  Left_bar_bleue250/250The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip    The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 am

Hour Two Jaraku Hyuuga
Back to top Go down

The Investigation Unit - Chapter 2.5 - wip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1