Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Lust Hellsing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Lust*
Female Posts : 14
Ryo : 1500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Lust Hellsing  Left_bar_bleue100/100Lust Hellsing  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lust Hellsing  Empty
PostSubject: Lust Hellsing    Lust Hellsing  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Lust Hellsing  Original

First Name: Lust
Last Name: Hellsing
Alias:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 134 lbs
Birthday: November 11
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationships: Sister to Vicious Hellsing

Affiliation: Hyougagakure
Element(s): Fire
Specialization(s): Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

Personality: As her name suggests, Lust has a very overbearing desire to get things. This may be part of her lust for power in order to get stronger as a killer weapon; including a lustful dedication to learning, practicing, and mastering jutsus and battle concepts. She is a more vibrant and flamboyant individual than her sister, and is able to express herself freely without the emotionless coldness Vicious harbors towards her peers. Lust is also lustful for sex, and is a sexually active person. She craves for the hornyness and raging hormones that comes with sexual activity, thus desiring her sexual tension to be met by any means possible, leading to her pansexual preference for anyone she comes across. Free-willed and spirited, Lust is bold and daring.

Lust loves her sister even if Vicious dislikes being around her. She wants to take care of her and see to it that the both of them have a happy future. Everything Lust does is towards the pursuit of happiness, for her sister and herself. Although not a deranged berserker, Lust is a killer village weapon and will be murder anyone who may threaten her world by any means necessary.

Likes: She likes her sister Vicious despite her coldness. She enjoys combat as part of her upbringing as a murder weapon and supplements that enjoyment by working out frequently to exercise her Taijutsu and acrobatic prowess. Working out also helps lighten the load on her shoulders. She also likes seXXXXXX, whether it be with boy or girl.

Dislikes:  She harbors some resentment towards their adoptive father, who will be referred to as "the owner". She dislikes being restrained, shackled, or captured, and thus expresses pity and sorrow for her sister Vicious who must endure this since their childhood.

Motivation:  She is motivated by her sister to keep on living for both of their sakes. The natural lust for power that she has also keeps her moving on in refining and improving her own strength. She hopes for a happy future when they've grown into adult women.

Fears:  Lust's only possible fear is her owner. She does not even fear death as that has been erased by her reprogramming.

Note: Lust did not inherit this KKG

Bloodline Name: Doku Kōtei (Poison Emperor)

Bloodline Ability:
Spoiler:

Clan History:  The Shurajo are an old clan originally of the Land of Night, a country to the far north noted for it's cold climate and long periods of winter. Because of this, many of the inhabinants were noted for their pale skin. This trait has followed through the Shurajo genetics. The Shurajo clan in the past was a nomadic tribe, hunting from place to place like a pack of wolves. However, their bloodlust soon became unquenchable, leading to a civil war between members of the clan. The massacre left few sane survivors to travel through the snowy wastes. Over time, a small remnant of the Shurajo came to Hyougagakure, the Village Hidden in the Blizzard. From that time, they prospered and learned to adapt to the harsh climate and gradually became able to open up and become actual members of the village, conversing with others and making friends.

History:  Two sisters were born on November 11 in Hyougagakure. For the first two years of their lives, they were raised in a nice little house in the village. They were treated with loving care from a doting father and mother. These two sisters were not destined to be kunoichi, nor was it ever pre-determined that their lives shall fall into the hands of one unseemly man. When they were young, back to an age that they cannot remember, their parents did not come. The sisters cried for their parents until they cried themselves to sleep. One night a man entered their house while they were asleep and took them away. They woke up next day in a house bigger than the one they were in, in the hands of a new caretaker. It took a long time for the infants to get rid of their stranger anxiety. Over a couple of years, they were brainwashed, "reconfigured", and imprinted so that they recognize the man who was raising them to be their biological father. They were taught that their mother died at childbirth. Let it be stated here that this man, who took them in in his mid 40s, was a former Jounin commander of Hyougagakure. Relieved from active duty, he sought to raise human weapons whose mindsets and skills were brandished for murder - typically assassination. He hoped to find a pair of girls who would prove to be complementary to each other in battle, and thus arrived at the sisters' doorsteps one night, after he made their parents "pass on".

They were raised with strict discipline and the rules were hammered into them. At the age of 5, they entered into the Academy in order to study how to be kunochi. It was also at this time he became very abusive whenever the girls did not follow his commands or displeased him greatly. He would hit, yell, sometimes even strip them 'till they're cold. It was also at this time they were given names. As he had studied them over the years, he named them accordingly to what he thought their true natures were. He named one of them "Lust" and the other "Vicious". This story focuses on the sister named "Lust".

Lust was more obedient towards the owner, so she did not receive as much abuse and disciplining as her sister did, but she's had her fair share. She grew up garnering a little resentment towards the owner, and thus was more reluctant to follow his every order subconsciously. She did not show this rebellious side, but she remained obedient until she was at an age where she was able to overpower him. Like Vicious, Lust grew up as a murder weapon, to be used for the benefit of the village to kill everyone who may be deemed a threat to the village, as well as destroying anyone who gets in or her sister's way. She received training to control her emotions and to direct her killing intent towards anyone at any point. Enrolled into the Academy at the age of 5, her sister and she graduated at the age of 8.

Lust was allowed to roam more freely than her sister as a reward for being obedient. She always felt bad for her sister and always loved her, wishing that someday they would be freed of their owner. Someday, they just might reclaim their childhoods. As they grew, it was also discovered that they were of Shurajo origin, but although Vicious inherited the bloodline, Lust did not, though she is resistant to the poisonous blood. This made people less cautious of Lust. Lust was free and almost wild, allowed to experiment and develop herself over a series

RP Sample:  
Spoiler:

Source: Uh... I've been around and....stuff.

Face Claim: No idea

Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Lust Hellsing  Left_bar_bleue350/350Lust Hellsing  Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Lust Hellsing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Hellsing    Lust Hellsing  EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:36 pm

I am sorry for the wait of grading your app. I will try to return to this when my business is finished. For now, I am personally bumping this thread. I would like to ask you a question though: are you planning on replacing Amelia with Lust? If not, please create a new account for lust; if so, then please pm an admin to reset your account.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Lust Hellsing  Left_bar_bleue480/480Lust Hellsing  Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Lust Hellsing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Hellsing    Lust Hellsing  EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:05 pm

It has been clarified that Amelia will be replacing her old account for this one. Her old statistics and jutsu shall be reset upon approval of this character. Approval (1) Given.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Lust*
Female Posts : 14
Ryo : 1500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Lust Hellsing  Left_bar_bleue100/100Lust Hellsing  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lust Hellsing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Hellsing    Lust Hellsing  EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:08 am

okay I pm'ed somebody and yeah I'm replacing Amelia for Lust Hellsing.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Lust Hellsing  Left_bar_bleue350/350Lust Hellsing  Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Lust Hellsing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Hellsing    Lust Hellsing  EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Approval (2) will be given from me. An admin shall remove your current statistics, give you color, and archive this thread shortly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Lust Hellsing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Hellsing    Lust Hellsing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lust Hellsing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1