Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*
Ryo : 19000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 Left_bar_bleue250/250Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 Empty
PostSubject: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Hour One - Project Soldier

Deep below the cave, deep below the tunnels, laid a prison where the inmates are the miners and working hard, and at night, stripped away in a cage of eternal darkness. Tamashi entering the prison and the scientist greeting Tamashi. 

Scientist: Tamashi Uchiha.... No Ouraboros member ever comes down here...So why are you here...

Tamashi: There have been rumors that you guys have what's called the soldier project.

Scientist: It's going to be a tough project to even do.... We know you are from Ouraboros no doubt this will be difficult even for you.. If you want to do this project, you must remove your trench coat, and we will give you the appropriate gear to start off in.

Tamashi removing his trench coat and showing them his bare chest and arms. The scientist looking at his right arm and then speaking to him.

Scientist: Who gave you that arm... was it a man called the doctor...

Tamashi: Yes.. but how did you know...

Scientist: Because we are the ones that taught him how to experiment on people and we brought him in. He not only betrayed us but the entire village. When our village went to ruins we didn't care for searching for him anymore.

Tamashi: I killed him.

Scientist: You did us a good favor in getting rid of him. But we have to closely examine that arm of yours. If he gave you a parasite and that parasite escapes your arm and reaches to his corpse, he will be alive again. Take your walk over to our lab first.

Tamashi took his walk over to the laboratory where the scientist looked closely at his arm and quickly determined that it did in fact have a parasite. Within the several minutes by using methods and tricks with the scapel, one cut, one grab, and the large parasite was removed from his arm and thrown into the lava where it parished instantly.

Tamashi: what if the parasite was to stay on my arm

Scientist: even though it grants you a second chance at life, it consumes half your chakra to where you are never at full strength. Eventually it wold consume you to where it becomes the host and you will lose conciousness forever. When we are through with you, you will be much more different in appearance and strength. This isn't a walk in the park you know.

Tamashi got strapped up in a black pair of torn up pants, showing his body being slender and fairly muscular, along with his height being 5'6ft.

Scientist: When i'm through with you... you will be strong just like the Warden here... Even though we have had many in the pass try this project, many have died, quit, or got banished for cheating. This is a serious course and you are our first blind project. So I hope you will do well. Your first test is called the pendulum axe trials. This is no ordinary test and many have failed and got killed during this process. Since you are blind, I shall speak to you on what you will be up against during this trial, so it will be fair game.

Tamashi took his walk outside of the laboratory and felt a strong heat sensation along his whole entire body structure. Within thirty seconds, sweat started to drip from underneath his armpits and his whole body and facial structure. Tamashi also became quickly dehydrated by this intense heat and underneath Tamashi was 500ft below him on where he stood, was lava boiling hot that reach degrees beyond normal. Tamashi stood on a platform which was customized as a squire sturdy shape platinum which was the only thing which was considered the safe zone to the scientist and just beyond the edge, was a ledge which required someone to have great balance and be able to walk carefully along the edge and not fall off, while pendulums with axes attached to the bottoms of it, to swing back and forward along the ledge. Right below the ledge, are shurikens being shot right back and forward to stop those who try to cheat their way pass the pendulums.

Scientist: In front of you, is a ledge, axe pendulums will be swinging along the ledges and in order to pass this trial, you must make it to the other side. If you try to avoid the pendulums and try to travel below the ledge, shurikens will strike you down on the sides and kill you. Once you fall, well, lava is below and will end your life.

Tamashi: I will get pass this trial and prove myself to you.

Tamashi swallowed spit and drank some water as his mouth felt dehydrated and took his walk along the ledge and carefully listened to the shurikens right below him shifting constantly and not ending at all. His ears then began to pinpoint how close he was to the pendulums, and Tamashi felt a breeze right close to him as he stopped in his tracks and allowed the pendulum to go across. Tamashi counted how long it took for the pendulum to come back and it calculated for three seconds. Tamashi then allowed the pendulum to go across and stepped across it with ease and then the second pendulum was different than the first. It didn't come from the sides, it came directly at him. Tamashi heard it coming his way and he jumped onto the axe's ledge and held onto the chains which burned. Tamashi took his side across the chain and landed on the other end of the axe and then the scientist spoke to Tamashi.

Scientist: The ledge will be right below you once the axe takes the full swing back.

Tamashi paid close attention to his words and took the drop off and landed onto the ledge, which he then slips and catches himself with one arm and quickly climbs himself back up with two shurikens against his stomach and one on his left upper thigh. Tamashi took his walk across and finished the first trial.

WC:1,000

Last edited by Tamashi* on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:
Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 Left_bar_bleue250/250Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:51 am

Hour Two Journal Entry One

Tamashi sitting in the scientist laboratory and getting stitched up with white bandages wrapped around his stomach and upper left thigh as he speaks into his tape recorder.

"February 1, Journal Entry 1, Project Soldier. This is Tamashi Uchiha, I wasn't expecting the first trial to be this intense. However, even though I heard cases where the leader himself has taken this trial before and successfully passed it and the only one to pass it. I feel at a disadvantage since I could end up like the others who have gone through this trial and failed. I did enjoy walking on the ledge and improving my hearing while in that oven of a room. It's thanks to my hearing that I even survived... After all I am not like the other members who can see. They take it for granted while I wish I had my vision. The first hour was alright and I enjoyed every minute of it since it did cool me down just a little bit since I am use to being in the cold. So this new change was a great exercise for me and over all I would do it again without the pendulums. I am currently 5'6ft and weighing at 130lb. I plan to be much taller and stronger by the end of this project. I have heard the rumors that this gets you taller and stronger if you complete it. Those who cheat don't deserve to be here... That's what the scientist told me right after recovering up my wounds from the shrunken. I have been through worst so this won't stop me at all from succeeding. I wonder how the others will see me once they see my new transformed body and after all, I would be the second to successfully get through these trials just like the leader. I don't have much time to record this since I got only an hour of recording before I start my next trial. I hope the next trial is much easier than the last. I don't know how many trials there are... but I will succeed!

The tape recorder ending as it runs out of battery and Tamashi takes his slow stand off the bed and the scientist walking back in with a clip board in his left hand and a pen in his right. The scientist approaching Tamashi and then speaking to him with a serious tone of voice and a firm stance.

Scientist: State your full name.

Tamashi: Tamashi Uchiha.

Scientist: Race

Tamashi: White

Scientist: Any disabilities?

Tamashi: Blindness

Scientist: Former Village

Tamashi: Hyougagakure

Scientist: Would you allow me to perform surgery so that I can reconstruct your height and weight. Since you will be taking pills along the next course of the hours and days that you will be spending your time with us.

Tamashi: Yes that's fine.

Scientist: Let's begin with the pills.

The scientist giving Tamashi the bottle of pills in an orange container and then speaking to him.

Scientist: These pills will help you stay awake for a long period of time, give you the energy necessary to complete these trials. The downfall is that you will get insomnia along with stress and depression. If you don't wish to take them, that's up to you. But these pills are highly recommended to survive the trials.

Tamashi: I agree to take them.

Scientist: Now the next set of pills that I will give you, will increase your weight gain and height. Since you will only be eating two meals of ration a day, one morning and one night, this is essential to take every other hour.
The next pill that you will take will heal you of your wounds that you receive during these trials, they are like instant med packs without the work being done to you. Think of it like a tailed beast healing you of your wounds. These pills are good for the whole day and just taking one will just do that and aide you when you need healing.

Tamashi: If you are giving me all this, then why have so many people quit.

Scientist: Because these pills does have a downside to them... Those whose body can't handle it, will poison the user and end their lives. Like I have said before, many have died because of the trials and of the pills that we gave them. Their bodies couldn't take it, so they were eliminated from the trials. The leader was able to by pass this because of his physical strength and endurance. That is what kept him alive and if you have been through cruel torture, you should be fine with these trials. Your next trial will begin shortly, so do you have anything else to add?

Tamashi: You mentioned a surgery.. what kind of surgery will that be?

Scientist: I am going to restore your vision. This is necessary if you plan to go into the next trial. You need eyes to do this, if not, you would be at a great disadvantage.

Tamashi: Look, I have gone the majority of my life without the need of eyes, I can do this without eyes. I will succeed no matter what you throw at me.

Scientist: It is in your best interest to take this once in a life time offer... But since you think you can get through the trials without the need of vision, then it's your call. But unlike the first time around where I aided you and told you where to go, you won't receive this privilege benefit. The first trial was the trial of me aiding you through it because I wanted to see if you could handle it and you did. Without my help, you won't even make it pass the second trial without dying. This is your last opportunity to receive eyes from me. Will you accept my gratitude and start the surgery?

Tamashi: No. I will get through this with or without the need of eyes. Just you wait and I will not only show you that I am worthy of this project, but I shall out perform those who have gone before me. The first man whose blind will get through this trial.

Scientist: Then let's begin this.

WC: 1000
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:36 am

Hour Three The Animal's Meal

Tamashi next trial was about to begin, he walked right out of the laboratory and was brought into what appeared to be a gladiators colosseum where all that stood were a few pillars made from the sand that is all around the circular floor arena. Tamashi stood at the center of this colosseum and the caged four doors started to slowly rise up, Tamashi heard these cage doors go up in perfect timing to where they reached the top in sync. Four hungry full grown lions stood strong and fierce, ready to consume their meal right before their eyes. These lions are to circle Tamashi carefully as they released a roar from their mouths and were anxious to attack him. Tamashi's ears peaked high and twitched as he calculated their footsteps to being sixteen, dividing that within his head to four feet per animal, calculating the result to being four lions.

Tamashi: These animals must be of the cat family... Lions... perhaps because of their roar.. Stay on your toes Tamashi....

One of the lions roared loudly at Tamashi's front catching his attention, but the distraction was great enough and loud enough to distract Tamashi while the lion from the rear right jumped in mid air and bit a chunk out of Tamashi's upper right arm. The lion landed on a free spot that was available as they kept the pattern of walking around Tamashi.

Tamashi: This isn't good...

The lion from the rear left roared louder than the previous and distracted Tamashi and this time the lion from the front right hand corner leaped against Tamashi's right outer bottom leg and chunked out another piece of flesh as Tamashi went from standing firmly to slouching.

Tamashi: Those roars are made for distraction... I must make so adjustments if I plan to survive another attack... I must become selective in knowing what to hear and what not to hear... I have never tried this before.. So here goes nothing...

The lion from the rear right roared loud and attempted to distract Tamashi, as Tamashi paid close attention to the lion in the front right trying to leap at him and bite him from his side. Tamashi quickly spun his body to follow along the lion's leap and caught the lion's neck in a strong arm lock against it's neck. Tamashi then quickly subdued the lion and broke it's neck with Tamashi's right knee against it. Tamashi stood once again and paid attention to the three remaining lions. The two lions started to roar to give him an even bigger distraction while the third one in the rear left leaped forward to strike Tamashi's back. Tamashi heard it perfectly clear and jumped upward and took the precise landing onto the lion's head, crushing it's skull against the sand and making it eat sand while suffocating and having it's neck broken by the landing and ending it's life. The last two remaining lions kept circling Tamashi and kept to a silent this time around and both of them attempted to strike him this time, one from the front and the other from the back. Tamashi caught both of them with his forearm and quickly spun around so fast that he bashed both of their body's against one another, causing both of them to release him from the grip and having both of them on the ground in a daze. Tamashi then stepping on both of their necks and ending their life. Tamashi stood strong and proud, as the father of the adult lions came through the much larger cage, which appeared to look twice the size of these lions and appearing to be that much bigger than a human. This lion had a scar over it's right eye and appeared to look like it has done combat through out the ages. This lion had white along his facial features and body structure. The lion roared loudly as saliva and the strong wind struck Tamashi's body and facial features.

Tamashi: You must be the boss.

The father lion roared much louder into the sky and took his full run over to Tamashi. Tamashi feeling the intense shaking of the ground as he knew that this lion was much bigger than the others and that roar also indicated that as well. Tamashi took his leap to the side, while still feeling the pain of his wounds as he quickly halted in his tracks and instead of landing safely on the ground with his feet, he landed on his side of the body and in great pain. The lion appeared to have a grin upon it's face as it moved closer to Tamashi's body in a calm and superior walk. Tamashi rose to his feet as the lion then jumped onto Tamashi's front part of the body and pinned him to the ground with both it's paw against Tamashi's shoulder blades and salvia dripping from the lion's mouth and onto the face of Tamashi.

Tamashi: You are very disgusting...

As the lion was about to move it's mouth closer to Tamashi, Tamashi placed both his feet against the lion's body and lifted it up into the air as he then pushed his legs as far as he could and sent the lion flying against the wall.
The lion taking the impact against the wall and roaring into a cry as it got more furious at Tamashi and was ready to fight him with much more aggression instead of play toying with him. The lion took it's charge against Tamashi and had it's forehead impact Tamashi's stomach and pinned him against the wall of a pillar. The pillar was about to crack which pressed Tamashi against the pillar even more but Tamashi used that small window of opportunity to squeeze his body upward to where his ankles were the only thing pinned against the pillar. Tamashi quickly bashed the lion's head, causing the lion to drop to the ground and Tamashi sending a straight right stomp to the lion's neck and ending it's life as it's breath ended.

Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:43 am

Hour Four The Tracking Eagle

Tamashi's next task was fairly different than his previous. This trial was a trial of stealth rather than full blown fighting. The scientist explaining this furthermore.

Scientist: Unlike your previous trial, this trial requires you to not only avoid the bird from tracking you, but for you to successfully defeat it in battle. Get spotted by this bird and he will strike you down and possible end your life. This is why I told you that vision is important to have in this trials. But since you wanted to go in blind, literally, you will suffer the disadvantage.

Tamashi: Under estimating my abilities will prove to be not only the bird's judgement of thinking I am disabled, but yours too. I will prove to you that I will get through this trial.

The scientist stayed quiet and awaited for Tamashi to prove him wrong. Tamashi went to a room which is a dense forest which is covered in various types of planets and trees. An eagle flying along the vast forest and tracking down Tamashi by scent alone.

The bird cawing all around this forest region, being so loud and echoing all around the area, it would be hard for the average person to pinpoint where the sound would be coming from, however, that's the average person, when it comes to hearing, Tamashi is what he likes to call, a master at hearing. Tamashi closely listening in and attempting to pinpoint where the sound is coming from.

Tamashi: North...east.... 140ft away... From the loud frequency... it appears that it is above a high branch tree... no wait... it is flying along the planes of this vast forest... I can hear it coming much closer than anticipated... Though calculating when it will get it... probably a couple minutes I have at best to formulate a strategy to take down this bird. I have a plan that might work...

The minutes passing by and the eagle looking around and spotting Tamashi standing on a high branch tree. The scent is no doubt Tamashi's and the bird making its swept down towards Tamashi and attempting to peck the back of Tamashi's head. The clone dispersing and before the bird could come to a halt, it's wing getting caught in a tangle of wires which was provided by the scientist and various other free equipment ahead of time. The wire being slightly bent from it's original stand and two trees coming down at the eagle and the explosion happening before the trees even have a chance at crushing the eagle's body structure. Coming from the smoke and mid air, the eagle looking down upon the two trees and the large holes on there trunks and the smoke clearing within seconds.

Eagle: That could of been me...

The eagle spotting Tamashi's foot being stuck against one of the bark trees and the eagle coming down to peck against his body. The eagle seeing the clone disperse and Tamashi coming right behind the bird and grabbing it's body. Tamashi quickly slamming it to the ground and breaking it's neck, having it die by instant crack. The eagle turning into smoke and being a clone.

Eagle: Did you really think I would fall for such a trap again?

Tamashi standing tall while the real eagle sits on a high branch tree.

Tamashi: That would be too easy...

Tamashi preforming the snake sign and causing several trees including the one that the eagle is sitting on, to explode and having the trees collapsing against one over the other, and the eagle avoiding the trees from falling over him and making it's way past the smoke and coughing heavily as it finally reaches the other side. Four kunai flying through the smoke and impacting the eagle's wings, having it sent against the wall with it's stomach taking the impact on the tree bark and the wings stuck against the tree with two kunais on each side holding it.

Eagle: You got me.. you win you win... just don't kill me...

Tamashi: You are the first animal that I have ever heard talk to me... I shall spar you..

Eagle: Now can you get me down from here please.

Tamashi walking over to the eagle and taking back the kunais and walking over to the laboratory with the eagle on his left shoulder and the scientist looking at Tamashi.

Scientist: Most have never been able to beat the eagle, but I guess you are different from most. It still amazes me on how a blind man, really can go against the odds and really impress those who can see... I just can't imagine how dangerous of a shinobi you would be with vision... That's something I probably don't ever want to witness. You will be heading out to the next trial, so take the pills that are on the counter and take a few minute break while I prepare your next trial. The scientist walking out of the room and the eagle getting Tamashi's pills for him as Tamashi eats them and swallows them along with drinking the cup of water.

Tamashi: What's the next trial.. or are you not allowed to tell me?

Eagle: Well.. the next trial involves something a little bit more dangerous then the lion that you encounter and myself. It's going to be fun to watch you fight the next animal of your trial.

Tamashi: Can I ask you something eagle?

Eagle: Shoot my friend.

Tamashi: How are you able to talk?

Eagle: I'm a summoning pet my friend, B rank, and special trained in tracking down enemies.

Tamashi: You got tricked twice and you are special trained?

Eagle: I had something in my eye...

Tamashi: Me too... it's called nothing.

Eagle: Very funny.

The next trial is about to begin as the scientist steps into the room with Tamashi inhaling and exhaling through his nose with his chest out and his body ready to take on the next trial as he takes his walk over to the next stage and before he heads over there, the scientist checking his status and saying that he is all clear to move forward.

Tamashi: My next trial.

Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:26 am

Hour 5 The Monkey Sprinter

The scientist speaking to Tamashi just before his departure of going to the next trial.

Scientist: Your next trial involves a race with one of our fastest animals here, the monkey, if you beat him, then you proceed to the next trials. This is why I told you that sight is very important when you are here. You will need sight to see where you are going... after all... how would you be able to win against the monkey without sight.

Tamashi: I can stand on my own two feet by myself and don't need the support.

Scientist: You have proved me wrong before, I hope you prove me wrong again, will explain the layout of the race.

Tamashi: Go on.

Scientist: You both will start on the same tree branch and run through the vast forest that contains various poison type plants and animals alike. You will then reach the tower of needles which are poisoned so getting struck by one, can be fatal. Once you reach the top of the tower, well, then you must run through a maze, then when you get through the maze that is covered in poison spike vines, you will then walk over the ledge which has lava underneath you, and that's it. From all of the deaths that accumulated over the years, the large part of the competition lost the race to the monkey, or died trying.

Tamashi: I understand.

Both Tamashi and the monkey stand a few minutes later on a same branch and both are prepared to outdo one another as the whistle blows and both are jumping from branch to branch avoiding the plants and wild life among them. The monkey leaping on one branch and making it through with ease, Tamashi landing on the same branch and also tripping himself and still continuing his leaps as he isn't familiar with the layout. Both eventually arriving at the tower of needles, which they then climb carefully and with a sense of not wanting to get poisoned by the needles themselves. Tamashi pulling out a set of wires from his pocket and throwing it upward toward's the monkey's ankle and quickly grabbing the other end and yanking the monkey off, causing the monkey to stab it's own knee and causing it to fall off the tower and to the ground. Tamashi continuing to make his climb as he eventually makes it to the top of the tower and heading towards the maze. The maze gets a bit tricky as the maze constantly changes every five seconds. Without vision, Tamashi is at a great advantage and he gets onto one knee and places his ear against the ground and starts to hear the monkey's heartbeat.

Tamashi: won't be long till he gets here..

Tamashi then hearing the scientist heartbeat and begins to track where he is using the sound alone. Tamashi doing the necessary adjustments and heading through the maze while constantly using his ear against the ground, eventually doing this and being the first one out of the maze unharmed. The monkey on the other hand is coughing up blood and is at a limp as he just makes it out of the maze. Tamashi is already walking across the ledge and making it pass the axe pendulums and standing on the other end with ease as he makes it to the finish line with the monkey already passed out due to the poison.

Scientist: Impressive work I must say. Making your opponent weak to get the advantage, very nice. The monkey will live since he is being operated now. The next trial that you will come to face is much different than fighting a pack of lions through survival, fighting a bird through stealth, racing a monkey, this simple trial is a test of how smart you are. You will be going up against the owl. A bird who knows all, sees all, hears all, smells all, and taste all. He is the smartest animal who was a question a way of winning before the leader took him out with one question answered. They were neck in neck, will be explaining the rules for this trial before you get started. Get three wrong and you automatically lose, this test will be about how smart you are at knowing your opponents history. Since you can't read his history, I will provide his history and you shall have only thirty minutes to have knowledge and remembrance of his history. Not only will you be tested on each other's history, but you must also know a combination of others things of the outside world that I won't be providing you with. Any sort of cheating and you will be banished and disqualified from the competition. The next phase of the trials will consist of ten questions, each being much harder than the last. When it came to people taking this test in particular, well lets just say we had dumb individuals who were excellent in physical competition but when it came down to mental, they lost and were clueless. I just hope a blind man like you does have knowledge and will succeed this trial with ease. Well before I tell you everything that you must know, I will give you a few minutes to be with yourself. The scientist leaving the room and Tamashi resting up against the bed and having his hands on the back of his head as he begins to go through his knowledge that he already knows about in the world. He starts to memorize answers based on the questions he sets up in his own mind so that if the question is asked, he will know it before hand. Though with all of the questions that can be asked in this world, he doesn't know what will be thrown at him and only can guess what questions will be answered. Tamashi rising to his feet as the scientist then entering the room and the scientist taking a seat on his chair as he stares at Tamashi and begins to speak in a serious tone.

Scientist: Lets begin Tamashi, the knowledge trial.

WC:1000
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Hour Six The Owl Thinker

Tamashi stood chained against the wall during this trial period along with the Owl who also is chained against the wall just a few feet to the side. The scientist stood on the wooden sturdy elegant dark maple wood podium as he had ten questions on the sheet of paper.

Scientist: This question is directed at you Tamashi. Here's the first question. What village does the owl hail from.

Tamashi pondering for a moment and thinking about the village that the owl originated from and the answer was clear to him as he spoke in a sturdy and powerful voice.

Tamashi: The answer is boufuugakure.

Scientist: Correct. The first question for you owl, how many days of incarceration was Tamashi in boufuugakure?

Owl: thirty days.

Scientist: Correct. The second question for you Tamashi, How does an Owl look like?

Tamashi: This is seriously a question! i'm blind I have no idea!

Scientist: just kidding Tamashi, just humoring. the real question is, how high can this owl fly up to?

Tamashi: up to 30 meters.

Scientist: correct. the second question is now for you owl. Did Tamashi lose his eye sight by self choice or by another person?

Owl: by self choice.

Tamashi: how would you know that information...

Owl: I know a lot of things...

Scientist: correct.

The series of the ten question going for a long duration of time since each question got harder and harder, till they each were down to there last and final question, both not getting any of their questions answered previously wrong, they are neck and neck and the question will be answered to both of them.

Scientist: Owl, this question is for you. Tamashi was arrested for what crime in his village?

The owl appeared nervous, for the informations he knew was of recent events, the owl kept thinking and wondered what his crime was.

Owl: I don't know...

Scientist: The answer is for the murder of a council member who was seen as an important individual in his village. The last and final question is given to Tamashi.
The owl has traveled to every village except?

Tamashi: Hyougagakure. That's because if he did know of my crime, he would of said it. Not so smart are you.

Scientist: Correct. The winner of this trial is Tamashi.

Both are released from their cuffs and the scientist and Tamashi take their walk back to the laboratory. The scientist goes to his clipboard while Tamashi lays on the bed and relaxes.

Scientist: You will need all the rest you can get. Your next opponent is going to be strong and powerful. This an animal who almost claimed the life of the leader. Though the leader outsmarted this animal in the end and as of today, well the leader is way more powerful than this animal. But during the times of these trials, this animal was far superior.

Tamashi: What animal will I be going up against this time?

Scientist: The gorilla. it's class is A rank like you, though he will be a tough opponent to beat. This is why I would advise you to take your medication before going up against him. It would be wise to rest now before going forth and fighting yourself against gorilla.

Tamashi: I see....

Tamashi taking his rest and laying on the bed as he takes his first thirty minutes to nap, then after that long period of time, he finally awakens from his nap and rises to his feet as he first stretches out his legs, first the left, then the right, bending to the left, then the right. Then going from a crouch stances to a straight upward stance, lifting the left leg up behind his buttocks, then the right leg up behind his buttocks. Then placing his right arm behind the back of the head, stretching it and having the bones crack around that arm, then repeating the process to his other arm. Tamashi then awaiting for the scientist to arrive as he sits against the bed. The scientist finally arrives with a clipboard at hand.

Scientist: I hope you enjoyed your nap. You will be needing it for this next test. Now let me further explain the gorilla trial. This trial will be to the death, not only that, but the trial will take a few hours to complete and once that is said and done, the trial will be over and you will be free to go. Any questions.

Tamashi: How hard was this trial for the leader...

Scientist: He passed it with flying colors, not a scratch on him. In fact the gorilla begged for the match to be over. What took hours, ended in thirty minutes. Though I really don't know if you are ready for this last trial.

Tamashi: If the leader is that great of a fighter and a smart individual, then so am I. I will get through this last trial with ease and one day protect the leader.

Scientist: Why do you play a role of being a bodyguard. Don't you want something more out of this life?

Tamashi: I was defenseless when my adopted parents wanted my eyes and no one came to my rescue. Which is why I plan to aide those who needs help. A bodyguard is my role, a intel gatherer is my role, and protecting those within the organization comes along with the job and my integrity.

Scientist: You have strong words to back up in this trial. I suggest you take those pills I told you about. This is the right time for them, this battle will be hours long, and those who made it to the gorilla, fought those hours and died with honor. If you really want to stand a chance and be on the same level as the warden, you will be the second person to beat these trials.

Tamashi stood strong and firm, as he walked out of the door and took his walk over to the center of this grand stadium. Noises began to be heard, footsteps becoming louder, branches shaking in the mist, the gorilla now standing at the other end of the stadium.

WC:1000
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:26 am

Hour Seven Gorilla Warefare

Gorilla: I know a lot about you Tamashi... blind.... your at a great disadvantage against me. Now you will know why!

The gorilla taking his run through the center of the stadium and attempting to send a right hook against Tamashi's left side of the face. Tamashi first hearing the footsteps, then feeling the strong wind heading towards his face, with this immense strength being sent from that right fist towards Tamashi's face. Tamashi ducking low and attempting to send a powerful right uppercut against the chin of the gorilla. The gorilla blocking it with his left hand and tightening the grip of Tamashi's right fist. Tamashi attempting to right knee the gorilla in the stomach, the gorilla blocking it with his right knee. Tamashi attempting to swing his free left hand against the side of the gorilla's face. The gorilla blocking the fist with his other forearm. The gorilla now collapsing his body onto Tamashi's body structure. Tamashi impacting the ground and hitting his head against the floor and the gorilla sitting on Tamashi's waistline. The gorilla sending his right hook against Tamashi's cheek, then a left hook, Tamashi obtaining light bruises from it and blood running down his nose.

Gorilla: Two hits and you are already bruised up and bleeding. You might as well give up. I won't be getting off you anytime soon.

The gorilla attempting to send another round of his two fist against Tamashi's face. Tamashi quickly lifting the gorilla off him and struggling to hold him in the air as he throws the gorilla off him. Tamashi rising to the air as he pants and quickly getting into a fighting stance. The gorilla impacting the ground and then rising to his feet as he looks towards Tamashi.

Gorilla: You are a strong one. However strength isn't all you need to beat me..

Tamashi taking his sprint of to the gorilla and jumping in the air and sending a straight side kick to the gorilla's left side of the face. The kick being blocked by the gorilla's grab of the ankle.

Gorilla: Interesting... You are fast and tracked me by the sound of my voice. You will need sight my boy.

The gorilla twirling his body in a 360 fashion and finally releasing him after the third full spin, Tamashi going flying against a tree. Tamashi's back taking the impact and coughing up a bit more blood.

Gorilla: I understand that you underwent torture, vast torture indeed.

The gorilla walking over to Tamashi as he struggles to rise to his feet, a grab to Tamashi's neck happens, as Tamashi is then lifted to the sky, as his perfect untouched death mask gets taken off from his face and thrown away to a grassy part of the forest. The gorilla looking at his somewhat bone face which his right side of the face reveals the bones while the left is somewhat healed up.

Gorilla: I can see what they did to you back at Hel's playground prison, though how you even escaped such a place even peaks my interest. You are indeed a smart one, however, that mask won't protect you against my attacks. You lost this match the moment you failed to obtain the eye surgery that the scientist suggested that you take. You could of possibly had a chance against me, but oh well.

Tamashi: You talk too much..

Gorilla: Then let me gladly put you out of your misery.

Tamashi getting thrown against the open field of the stadium, as he is flying through the sky, the gorilla then forming a few hand signs and forming an earth pillar that will be located where Tamashi will take his crash against. Tamashi taking his back against the earth pillar. As Tamashi is about to hit the floor, the gorilla catches his fall with a strong knee kick to the stomach. As Tamashi resting against the kneecap, the gorilla grabbing the back of Tamashi's skull and slamming it against the pavement of the cement.

Gorilla: This must really hurt.. after all... you have no skin to protect you. I almost feel sorry for fighting a cripple.

Tamashi grabbing sand in concealment with both his hands and throwing it against the gorilla's eyes. The gorilla letting go of Tamashi, as Tamashi then sending a strong kick to the gorilla's face. The impact being made and the gorilla getting sent to the ground. As Tamashi then attempting to drop his knee against the gorilla's throat. The gorilla grabbing the knee in time and rising to his feet as both his hands are holding onto each of Tamashi's kneecaps.

Gorilla: Dirty tricks I see.. I may be partially blinded by this sand, but I have other senses as well. You made a wrong choice doing that to me. Now you will lose your legs.

The gorilla slamming Tamashi against the ground, his back taking the impact and the gorilla attempting to break Tamashi's legs by twisting them one way. Tamashi then getting into a hand stand position and slamming the gorilla's head onto the ground. The gorilla taking the impact and releasing Tamashi from his grasp. Tamashi rising to his feet, as the gorilla also rising to his feet and both are ready to fight.

Tamashi: You won't be breaking anything tonight...

Gorilla: You really are a sly one... If you were one of our seven trials... you would be the fox....

Tamashi: A fox huh... I guess if i'm the fox, then you will be losing to the fox once this is over.

Gorilla: You will go from being called the fox to being called the slug.

Tamashi: I heard your defeat with the warden was very fascinating. I do hope  you get better at begging once i'm done with you.

Gorilla: Big talk for a blind man who will die today.

Tamashi and the gorilla charging against each other, being neck at neck as they both were really just warming up for the big fight to come forth. The gorilla breaking off from the charge and doing his fast movement hand signs. The ground starting to shake and the ground opening up to the lava that's underneath it.

WC: 1,000
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:35 am

Hour Eight The Ninjutsu Master V.S The Taijutsu Specialist

The ground shaking violently, and Tamashi feeling an intense heat sensation coming from underneath his feet. Lava no doubt Tamashi had thought and from there he started his run towards the gorilla. Plot holes started to form left and right to where Tamashi was almost caught in one of them. Tamashi knew to avoid these plot holes for they contained lava which was dangerous to even touch. The gorilla saw this as a dead end since Tamashi kept evading this plot holes with ease. The gorilla changed his hand signs and formed an earth clone next to him, which the clone took a straight forward speed towards Tamashi. The clone jumping into the air and attempting to land on top of Tamashi. Tamashi stopping in his tracks and holding the clone in mid air with both his arms. The gorilla doing the same hand signs as before and Tamashi quickly heard the ground underneath him begin to erupt and Tamashi leaping far back and throwing the clone into the lava plot hole, causing it to turn back to rocks, while Tamashi kept avoiding plot hole after plot hole as he kept his run towards the gorilla. The gorilla keeping his distance at bay from Tamashi as he kept thinking in his mind that he could beat Tamashi. The gorilla forming another clone to his side with the gorilla then forming two earth swords from the ground and both picking them up from the ground, as they both began to charge over to Tamashi. Tamashi counting the footsteps in total like usual and now knowing it's only two of them as he got into a crouch formation and awaited for both to come at him. As they were within arm's length of Tamashi, the clone taking his lunge over to him, as Tamashi on purpose fell onto his back and used his legs to push the clone forward and into a tree. As Tamashi takes his recovery back roll, he pulls out a kunai from his pocket and lunges forward to clash his kunai against the gorilla's rock sword which was about to strike Tamashi's body. The clash being powerful, as they both struggle to overpower the other.

Gorilla: You really are fast on your feet..will give you that... however...

The gorilla leaping away from Tamashi and then throwing his sword over to him. Tamashi having the kunai raised to a certain level and had the sword's tip clash against Tamashi's kunai. The sword turning into sand. Tamashi then spinning his body into a 360 after the clash and throwing the kunai the gorilla's neck. The kunai being caught by the gorilla just in time.

Gorilla: You really are so predictable you know.

A smirk leaves Tamashi's face, as the kunai in the gorilla's hand is an explosive tag that was given to Tamashi before the battle, along with other things. The explosion happening and the smoke forming, with the smoke clearing within a few seconds, all that is left is a log taking the gorilla's place. The gorilla appearing on a tree branch not to far from the explosion.

Gorilla: Smart fox... you would do well in our ranks.

Tamashi then throwing several kunais against the tree that the gorilla stands on. One against the upper tree bark and the lower, along with the last one hitting the actual tree branch that the gorilla stands on. These kunais all having explosive tags on them, as the gorilla finding this out too late and the explosion happening once more. The explosion coming to a complete stop, and the smoke clearing, as the gorilla once again turned into a log. The gorilla standing at the center of the stadium. The gorilla begins to clap both his hands together, as he forms two swords made out of rock in his hands, as he holds the hilt of both the swords and taking his full charge over to Tamashi. Tamashi hearing the footsteps, and hearing the swords forming from the rock as he knew he had formed two weapons, the question in Tamashi's mind is whether he would throw them or use them purely for striking him down. Tamashi had no time to think, pulling out two kunais and blocking the upward slash attacks of the gorilla with the kunais blocking them both successfully as Tamashi was in a crouched position and struggling to maintain his current stance with his legs shaking and sweat dripping from the sides of his face and forehead. The gorilla having a grin on his face, as he keeps pressing down the swords, overpowering Tamashi and having Tamashi fall back on his back and having both swords in an axe formation against the ground and pinning Tamashi's head against the ground without the swords touching the neck.

Gorilla: Not so strong after all. I suggest you give up.

Tamashi stabbing both the kunais to both of the upper side outer arms of the gorilla, the impact happening and the gorilla looking at the ends of the kunais with the explosive tags on them. The gorilla leaping far away from Tamashi as the gorilla pulling theses kunais out while holding onto his swords just in time to realize that they were both a fake and didn't go off.

Gorilla: You really are a tricky fox.....However, I won't be tricked by your tactics again...

The gorilla running straight towards Tamashi, as Tamashi gets back on his feet by having a short jump from the ground and catching himself just in time from busting his butt. The gorilla throwing both swords to Tamashi, as Tamashi gets into a quick pushup position and having the swords fly pass him from above. Tamashi first throwing two shurikens from his left hand over to the gorilla's feet. The gorilla jumping in the air to avoid these shurikens, and as he is in mid air, Tamashi using that same hand to throw an explosive kunai over to the gorilla. As the kunai was about to strike him, another figure came and threw it right back.

WC:1,000
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:35 am

Hour Nine Strongest,Fastest,Smartest

The gorilla running straight towards Tamashi, as Tamashi gets back on his feet by having a short jump from the ground and catching himself just in time from busting his butt. The gorilla throwing both swords to Tamashi, as Tamashi gets into a quick pushup position and having the swords fly pass him from above. Tamashi first throwing two shurikens from his left hand over to the gorilla's feet. The gorilla jumping in the air to avoid these shurikens, and as he is in mid air, Tamashi using that same hand to throw an explosive kunai over to the gorilla. As the kunai was about to strike him, another figure came and threw it right back. Tamashi noticing another pair of footsteps entering the stadium and heard the grabbing of the kunai and feeling the wind changing course as Tamashi leaped far back to avoid the kunai which impacted the ground and exploded. The smoke clearing and Tamashi standing on his own two feet, as the figure stands next to the gorilla.

Gorilla: Tamashi Uchiha. This is the end for you. I am the strongest.

Monkey: I am the fastest.

Owl: I am the smartest.

Gorilla/Monkey/Owl: And we are the ultimate trio opponents.

The owl flying in mid air and being next to these two, as the monkey was the one to make it just in time to catch the kunai and sending it right back towards Tamashi.

Tamashi: I see... I guess I'm going to be in a bit of trouble now... Three opponents..

Owl: Our attack pattern will start with alpha, now lets do it!

The owl taking the lead of the plan and inhaling tons of wind into his system and flying direct towards Tamashi, and within a few seconds, releasing a strong gust of it towards Tamashi. Tamashi jumping in the air, as the monkey follows Tamashi in mid air and sending a powerful side kick to Tamashi's upper chest. Before the impact could be made, Tamashi having both his arms in the shape of the letter x, and causing the foot to impact the arms instead, still sending Tamashi to fly backwards. As Tamashi lands on both his feet from far away of the two individuals. The gorilla already behind him and locking him up in an arm lock, with the gorilla's arms going under Tamashi's armpits, and around the back of his neck, and folding both his hands together, having Tamashi trapped and lifted off the ground. The owl now sending a powerful gust of wind towards Tamashi once again, having the majority of the wind striking him instead of the gorilla. Tamashi receiving tons of large gash wounds from it, as the monkey runs towards Tamashi afterwards and sending a series of kicks and punches towards Tamashi's upper and lower body, along with inflicting more pain to his wounds along with those attacks. Tamashi coughing up blood and being a bit dizzy.

Owl: You know something Tamashi, you would of been an interesting fellow to partner up with, but too bad we have to be the ones to fight you in the end. You have the combine strength of the three of us when it comes to strength, speed, and intelligence. Now it's time to put you to rest. We will proceed with the plan bravo next.

The gorilla releasing Tamashi from his grasp and sending a strong straight punch to Tamashi's back, as Tamashi is brough to his knees and his caught by the monkey's knee to the stomach. Tamashi coughing up more blood. The monkey then uppercutting Tamashi's chin, as he is sent flying into the sky, as all three of them get right underneath the spot where Tamashi got flown up into the sky. The gorilla shooting out pebbles of rocks towards Tamashi from his mouth, the monkey shooting a fireball to mix along with the pebbles, and lastly, the owl shooting his powerful gust of wind. The impact hitting Tamashi, as he lands onto the ground in severe pain. Covered in wounds, blood, trying to rise to his feet as he as a tough time walking. Each steps he takes in trying to reach to them, has him drop to one knee as he tries to catch his breath.

Tamashi: I have been through worse.....

Tamashi speaking in his own mind as he continues to speak to himself and trying to walk towards them, with each step causing him to drop to the ground.

Tamashi: I will get through this like I have gone through my other trials. My time at prison. The days of my torture made me much stronger than I was before.

Tamashi finally reaching these guys. Tamashi attempting to right hook punch the gorilla's face. The gorilla catching it without even looking.

Gorilla: You are very determined to win against us. However, you lost the moment you chose not to have eyes again. That will be your downfall.

The gorilla picking up Tamashi and tossing him against a tree. Tamashi taking the impact and leaning against the tree as he pants.

Owl: Let's finish this with a charlie. He will be dead after this final attack.

The owl conjuring up the air into his lungs, the monkey conjuring up the air into his lungs and mixing it up with flames, and the gorilla conjuring up the air into his lungs and mixing it with the earth. The three shooting their elements in respect towards Tamashi. The grand fire ball shooting directly out of the mouth of the monkey, The large gust of wind shooting out directly out of the mouth of the owl, and lastly, the boulder forming from the earth particles of the ground and being hurled with these two attacks combined. This attack is named the grand flaming boulder of wind. This three elemental attacking impact Tamashi and the tree that he leans on as he sits there and waits for the attack. The explosion happening, along with the flames causing a minor forest fire and the wind slicing up the trees on the side, and smoke slowly clearing up.

Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 am

Hour Ten Against All Odds

The owl conjuring up the air into his lungs, the monkey conjuring up the air into his lungs and mixing it up with flames, and the gorilla conjuring up the air into his lungs and mixing it with the earth. The three shooting their elements in respect towards Tamashi. The grand fire ball shooting directly out of the mouth of the monkey, The large gust of wind shooting out directly out of the mouth of the owl, and lastly, the boulder forming from the earth particles of the ground and being hurled with these two attacks combined. This attack is named the grand flaming boulder of wind. This three elemental attacking impact Tamashi and the tree that he leans on as he sits there and waits for the attack. The explosion happening, along with the flames causing a minor forest fire and the wind slicing up the trees on the side, and smoke slowly clearing up. The smoke revealing a long taking Tamashi's place.

Owl: Impossible... still able to move...

Tamashi standing on a branch tree as his right hand holding the tree bark he stands on.

Tamashi: It's time I end this.

Tamashi receiving a new breath of fresh strength, his wounds still hurting, but his new energy coming from his determination to win, along with his endurance being that strong. Tamashi beckoning them to come right at him.

Owl: Delta now!

The monkey and gorilla running towards Tamashi. Tamashi now running towards both of them with kunais in his hands. The gorilla spotting these two kunais.

Gorilla: Watch out... he may be carrying explosives on those weapons.

Monkey: Got it.

As they are within arms length of Tamashi, Tamashi clashes first with the gorilla, as the gorilla is about to grab Tamashi's wrist, Tamashi jumping onto the gorilla's forearm and dropping the kunais and tapping the gorilla's back. Tamashi taking his landing and now fighting up against the monkey. The monkey sending a few straight kicks and side kicks against Tamashi's body. Tamashi blocking his kicks with his own, and then getting into a crouch position and tapping the shoulder of the monkey and leaping far away from the gorilla and the monkey. The explosion happening from the gorilla's back and the monkey's arm. The smoke clearing with both of them seriously injured. Tamashi already fighting against the owl and sending straight punches and kicks to the body of the owl. The owl taking the full brunt of Tamashi's series of attacks, with the end result having a smoke bomb being dropped in front of the owl by Tamashi. The smoke ending with the gorilla and smoke entering the smoke screen to aide the owl. The gorilla and monkey and owl realizing that an explosive tag is on the owl's body, having the explosion happening, and all three of them taking the impact and being sent flying into their own directions back. All three of them injured from the explosion, as Tamashi awaits for these guys to recover.

Owl: You really are smart...

Gorilla: Like a fox I said...

Monkey: You pass with flying colors my friend.

Gorilla: Indeed.

Owl: We give up.

The fight ending, and Tamashi being sent back to the laboratory with serious injuries.

Scientist: You could of died you know. I will patch you up and you should be good to go within 30 minutes. Your wounds will be fine along with the internal injuries as well. The 30 minutes going by like a mist and Tamashi restored back to full health, with his mask on his face and his trench coat around his body.

Gorilla: What will you do with your new found strength Tamashi?

Tamashi: I will be heading towards a temple that resides in a village, which will unlock my potential to even more greatness.

Gorilla: Can we come with you..

Tamashi: I don't see why not...

Monkey: You deserve the code name Fox behind your neck.

The scientist giving him a tattoo of the name Fox on the back of Tamashi's neck.

Owl: Your new name will be Fox to us, but to others, it will be Tamashi. You really did surprise us with those attacks.

Tamashi: I try my best to never give up.

Tamashi and his new crew leave the obsidian cave and travel to the vast forest away from ouraboros's base. They now venture within the forest as Tamashi begins to speak.

Tamashi: The fact that you guys decided to join me was even puzzling me at first as to why.

Owl: We have never met such an interesting individual before until you came along.

Gorilla: We will be your new comrades and protect you with our lives if need be. You really have changed during these trials.

Owl: Tell me something Tamashi, why did you give up your sight all those years ago?

Tamashi: Sight was everything to me... However, since I had the sharingan, I was nothing but a target to those who wanted it.

Owl: If you really were afraid of those who wanted your sharingan, why didn't you just decide to not even activate the sharingan after having it activated.

Tamashi: I could of done that.. but in my village everyone knew me as Uchiha and since I didn't want to risk it... I took my eyes out and got rid of them.

Owl: How are you able to detect if we are close to you or not.

Tamashi: Sound of course, but mostly your scent. The closer you are, the stronger it is. So smelling you really aides me in battle and direction.

Monkey: Why do we have to go to this temple anyways, can't we just do something else?

Tamashi: Like what?

Monkey: I don't know... Like relax? The fact that ten hours have gone by and you aren't even tired...

Tamashi: Yea... that's... m-

Tamashi dropping to both his knees and collapsing on the ground and into a deep coma.

Monkey: What the...

Owl: We have to get him to a near by house.

Within twenty, they find a cabin in the woods and have Tamashi rest in a bed until he wakes up.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03   Animal Kingdom  - Project Soldier  - Chapter 03 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Kingdom - Project Soldier - Chapter 03

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1