Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Kiyoshi's Mission Request~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Male Posts : 32
Ryo : 7000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi's Mission Request~   Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:36 am

Kiyoshi walked with light footsteps, heel to toe, making extra sure not to make any extra noise or scuffing on the floor to show his deep respect for the Oujoukage. This excellent leader never threatened him or tried to have him removed as he started becoming part of the scenery of Tsukigakure. He took a deep bow, and said with an even calmer and more honorable voice than his usual, "I would like to go on a mission to give back to this wonderful city that has been so very good to me in my times of need." He maintained his bow until he was permitted to go on the mission or requested to leave.

Damn Weeds:
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Left_bar_bleue190/190Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Mission Request~   Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:39 am

Approved, get to working and get to earning xD
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*
Ryo : 28500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Mission Request~   Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:04 am

This city had been good to him ever since he was born they revered his mother and father as good upstanding citizens. It was his turn to prove his worth as a young upcoming shinobi. He would not lie to himself, or others if they asked; when he saw the note stating what the mission was he had to keep the mind set that these missions were his first steps in proving himself to everyone. He knew where the Oujoukage's office was although he himself had never met him personally since his father had always left him outside as a child while he met with the leader of the village. The place was abnormally quiet with the exception to the gentle mechanical sounds of the air conditioning. He walked to the door, hesitated then opened it and to his surprise, there was another one there besides the Kage. As if on queue, the Kage motioned him in and he took his place at the other shinobi in the room knowing he will introduce himself later.

"Oujoukage sama..."said Gin as he bowed with deep respect to the leader. "Upon your permission, I will also go on this mission."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Mission Request~   Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:58 am

Kiyoshi slowly rose from his deep bow and smiled brightly. He then took to his mission, moving quickly but silently and carefully as ever out the door to do what was needed to be done in the village. He passed another ninja as he left and hoped to see him there. He was so very proud to work for his land.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Mission Request~   Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:20 am

Kiyoshi walked back into the office all full of cheer. All of that hard work and doing good for others made him feel like he was possibly lighter than when he left to start the mission. "Thank you so very much for letting me complete this mission. It felt wonderful helping somebody in need and I made a new friend. I will be doing this more often!" Kiyoshi felt like he was six foot tall as he walked out of that office.

Misson:

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Left_bar_bleue350/350Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Mission Request~   Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:32 am

If you complete a mission, post the link to the mission in your completion post guys.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Mission Request~   Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:42 am

I fixed that part. Good now?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Mission Request~   Kiyoshi's Mission Request~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi's Mission Request~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1