Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Denrei
Denrei
Male Posts : 187
Ryo : 76514

Character sheet
Chakra:
Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Left_bar_bleue250/250Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 am

Starting Stats

Jounin = 18,000
Soul Stats
Stat: Strenght
Experience: 0 EXP

Stat: Speed
Experience: 3,750 EXP

Stat: Endurance
Experience: 0 EXP

Stat: Intelligence
Experience: 1,500 EXP

Stat: Bloodline
Experience: 3,750 EXP

Total: 9,000
Remaining EXP: 9,000

Elements

Stat: Onmyoton (manifests as Sumiton – Ink Release)
Experience: 0 (up to B-rank for free)

Stat:: Yoton
Experience: 3,000

Stat:: Inton
Experience: 3,000

Total: 6,000
Remaining EXP: 3,000

Specializations
Stat: Ninjutsu
Experience: 3,000 (up to B-rank for free)

Total: 3,000
Remaining EXP: 0

Last edited by Denrei on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Left_bar_bleue260/260Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:46 pm

The numbers add up. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Left_bar_bleue190/190Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Hello Denrei.

Kakusa, please do remember that our experience system changed recently. As Denrei & Tamashi were neither approved characters at the time, they must follow the current experience system found Here
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Left_bar_bleue260/260Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Based on that information. The numbers don't add up, hence not approve.d
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Denrei
Denrei

Character sheet
Chakra:
Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Left_bar_bleue250/250Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Edited, should be correct now
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Left_bar_bleue190/190Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:14 pm

You misunderstand a bit on the experience values.  It takes 1,500exp to upgrade D->C Rank, then another 2,250exp to upgrade C->B Rank, not just 3,000exp to upgrade D->A Rank
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Im sorry, I had a bad typo in my last explanation- I corrected it after posting that lol
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Denrei
Denrei

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Right, with how my Kekkei Genkai words, say I want to be able to use A-rank techniques of my Kekkei Genkai, would I need BLD, Ninjutsu and Onmyoton at A? Just asking before I distribute my stats.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:30 am

Yes Denrei, that is correct.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Denrei
Denrei

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Alright, done. Hope all is well now.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:57 pm

It looks good until your element. To possess Onmyoton, you must have both Inton & Yoton(Because Onmyoton is a combination of both)
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Denrei
Denrei

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:22 pm

I see. So for me to use my higher-ranking KKG from the start I’d need A-rank in Ninjutsu, Onmyoton and Bloodline limit. Since I believe all my soul stats start at D automatically, I’d need 6750 exp for that either way. From that point, neither starting with Onymoton at B-rank or with Onmyoton at D-rank together with Yoton and Inton while paying for the other element with exp can will leave me with enough exp to get all three categories at A-rank. If there are any faults in my calculations, feel free to point them out. But I believe I am correct here.

Not being able to use the higher-ranking jutsu of my clan destroys the purpose and image I had of my character.

I’m sorry for the time you’ve put in reviewing the clan, the character and my statistics, but quite frankly my muse for the character as well as the site has been killed. I’m dropping Denrei and leaving the site for now, maybe to return at another time.  People can still make characters for the Sashikami clan if they desire to do so. Personally, I’m done.

Apologies, and good bye.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm sorry you are frustrated Denrei- but we have the system this way for a reason. Not only does it make sense, it also balances a character from being OP in both physical attributes and jutsu attributes at the same time.

While you ARE a Jounin- you are still a new member & need to do some work to progress your own character to where you enjoy it and can do amazing stuff. Simply getting -remade shinobi capable of doing whatever you want, just isn't fun & you would lose interest in very little time. A big part of RPing is character progression, in both attribute & character. I hope you'll come back or get an interest in an easier character to RP with here.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Denrei
Denrei

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Right, updated.

Sorry for what happened earlier. I had a bad day and the annoyance and dissapointment just got to me. I'd like to continue with this character if possible.

Thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Looks great Denrei, good job. Statistics have been added.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades   Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades Empty

Back to top Go down

Denrei's Statistics and Upgrades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1