Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Daisuke
Daisuke
Ryo : 2500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] Left_bar_bleue100/100Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:03 am

Mission Team:

Gangs were a part of Daisuke's every day life. Despite what people in the Ocean Country may have believed, this was more or less the capital of crime. At least, this was Daisuke's experience. In his point of view, if there was anywhere in the world more steeped in crime than the Ocean Country, then those other areas were simply unlivable for honest folk. Daisuke had no idea who honest folk were though, never having met any before.

However, there was a difference between the petty criminals of every day society and the true gangs that he and his family were accustomed to. Not that his family was among those honest folk. Quite the contrary, they were among those serious criminals of society; especially his mother's side of the family. He knew nothing about his father's side of the family, but his father and brothers had been real pains.

And it was due to his experience, that he would be a person chosen for such a mission as this. Granted, he had actually chosen it. However, he had been paired with a team for it, which was not something he would have chosen himself. He wanted to get in, do the job, and get out. He wanted the money. He also wanted answers about personal things and while on a team that was harder to get without cluing in a bit more about himself than he tended to want known. Daisuke was a reserved person, usually, and for many reasons.

The rendezvous point was a square at the border of the dumpy part of town and the ... not as dumpy part of town. Before he would head off to find these thugs, he would have to wait for his teammates here in the square. Leaning against a lamppost, he folded his arms over his chest. Today, he was dressed in blues. His attire tended to flit through different colors, but they were always the darker shades. Today, he wore a standard black body suit, with dark teal top over it. Over the lower half of the body suit, he had a pair of black baggy pants. Black fingerless gloves covered his hands, and of course there was the forehead protector. Of course, as he lingered by the post, waiting for his teammates, he felt the urge to have a smoke, or a drink, or something else to busy himself with. On a team, he could not let that stuff be seen though. This made him sigh, as he stared off into the sky in the distance.

"Why a group? Could be staking out by now..."

WC: 422
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai
Ryo : 110000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] Left_bar_bleue100/100Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:07 am

A group of thugs huh? Sounds fun... Was Ren's first thought when she had chosen this mission; being a young, pretty and busty girl- it was always fun to take advantage of males who thought they were "Mr. Badass" Very few beat the satisfaction of catching a perverted man in a horrible Genjutsu that he would go home crying to his unsatisfactory wife about. Of course, that would incur an inquiry about why they had been looking at a young girl. Many fights broke out, civil disputes between spouses... and the Jounin were tired of hearing the "This one lewdly dressed Uchiha girl" stories.

Ren thought it was funny, served those perverted men the right for being stupid like that. Those things aside, Ren wasn't happy that she was ordered on this mission with two others.... wasn't she more than enough by herself? While she wasn't an expert in purse-snatching or pick-pocketing, she knew her way around the village. Easily recognizing the change in scenery as she walked into the poor section of the village where crimes and gangs were far more common. She arrived at the rendezvous point and saw her first teammate, dressed a bit shady but otherwise a Genin. So I guess we're waiting on the third? She asked suddenly as she approached and waved. She was wearing her usual garb, the revealing dress with the thick cord around her waist, her thighs and cleavage easily exposed, attracting looks from needy people.

Word count-
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo
Ryo : 8500

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:12 am

Meiyo Xanadu ;;Genin ;;Shipuugakure ;; Male

He had already taken the first step when he asked for permission to go along with the team assigned to the mission. The next step was supposed to be easier, right? He would just go out there, talk to the two he was assigned with, do the mission and then come back. It wasn’t that simple though, the two he was going to go along with were strangers. For a shy Xanadu, that was the equivalent of climbing swimming the oceans in one breath; in other words, an impossible task. He was already late and most likely the last one to arrive, so he was running towards the rendezvous point. Despite his young age, he was still tall and then there was even the taller scythe on his back. As soon as he entered the poor section of the village, people started staring at him. He had his head bowed done and kept running. It was a strange site, some children even got scared and ran away as they saw a guy with a big weapon on his back running.

Looking down and running might have its advantages but the obvious disadvantage was he couldn’t see what was ahead of him. So Meiyo, appeared within visual range of the two but ran right past them and continued running for a little while until he realized. He turned around and then walked back to where the other two were standing. He was wearing a large loose fit t-shirt with sleeves that were quite a few inches longer than his arms. The top was off white and the bottom was black, hence he was wearing a contrasting combination. The bottom too was as loose as his top but it wasn’t as longer.

With his face covered from his sleeves, using only an eye to look he got closer to the two. His cheeks were already red because of the female that was standing in front of him. A normally dressed female was enough to make him blush out of proportions, this one wasn’t even normally dressed. ”Is she a pervert or something?” thought Meiyo as he struggled to keep his eyes only on her face. ”Ummm, hello I’m Meiyo Xanadu. Pleased to meet you, Daisuke-sama, Ren’ai-sama” he to both of them. Each time he bowed, his large scythe went down along with him, hence almost hitting anyone that was directly in front of him.

Before coming this way, the kage had informed him of the two he was going to go on a mission with. The kage was the one who had inducted him into the village, so he was already aware of his personality. That was also the reason why Meiyo wanted to go on this mission, he was new to the village and wanted to make some friends. He was told that these two were also genin like himself, so developing a relationship with them should’ve been easier. He had little knowledge about what he was supposed to do though, he didn’t even know he was expected to fight. Fighting was one of the things he never liked doing, despite being a shinobi.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 523
Tags;; Meiyo, Ren’ai, Daisuke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Daisuke's brow rose as his eyes trailed over Ren'ai. As she was clearly used to, he took his fair share of time luridly examining every little expanse of flesh, ever little curve of her form, but the expression on his face did not change one bit. He looked stoic, bored, and perhaps a little upset. He had no issues with a woman who let her assets show, but sending someone like this into a situation with thugs... was different than your usual male counterpart. Thugs didn't stare and cheat on their wives. Most thugs didn't have wives and only dealt with floozies on the side. And those that made it clear what their body was like... were typically the ones subjected as victims. Of course, victims came in all types, just like criminals came in all types. Nevertheless, it could get her in trouble. Daisuke did not feel like digging people out of the trouble they got themselves into. He nodded to her words though, and turned his eyes back to the road.

A peculiar sight passed him by, a short kid with a scythe on his back. Was this the beginning of an awful joke, or was he dreaming? However, the kid came back. Daisuke blinked as he stared at the kid in the oversized shirt. Being a person that kept to himself quite a bit, it disturbed him when the kid knew his name. Anyone who knew Daisuke's name before meeting him always set him on edge, so right from the start, his eyes would narrow upon Meiyo for an intense bit of scrutinizing stares.

"Hello...." He intentionally let his sentance hang, since he did not know the other kids name. The choice of honorific also unnerved him. Daisuke had no allusions of grandeur. If anything, he held a great deal of self-contempt. Daisuke was no lord, Daisuke was not nobility, Daisuke was no sama.

Well, the group was off to a great start, as Daisuke saw it. One loose woman bound to turn herself into a victim, one overly-knowledgable little kid, and one team two people too large, by his standards. He unfolded his arms though, only to stuff his hands into pants pockets, then pushed away from the lampost. He was ready to get going and get this over with, for sure.

WC: 386
TWC: 808
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Ren was mad, genuinely so. The first teammate she had encountered, looked at her- supposedly unimpressed and hadn't even bothered to reply to her first statement. Ren treated those her age as if they were someone she knew all along, honorifics were something she only used for older people who she truly respected for their ability at combat or their position in the village. She didn't know the names or the abilities of her two teammates; all she knew was that they were Genin- and so far, she wasn't impressed herself with the first Genin. She stood about eight feet in front of him and placed her hands on her hips, her cheerful expression disappearing as she regarded him with disinterest, not even caring whether he acknowledged her or not.

Her eyes turned red as her Sharringan activated; it always activated when she grew excited or angry- anger in this case. Her prior happy demeanor had changed into a quiet murderous expression as she glared at Daisuke with her demonic eyes. I'm Ren'ai Uchiha, a part of this mission. That's all you need to know. She said matter-of-fact-like and turned her expression away from him, witnessing the spectacle of the strange boy dashing towards them without even looking upwards. Her angry expression remained for but a brief moment as the Xanadu boy dashed passed her before he realized what he had done. By the time he turned around and began to introduce himself, Ren was smiling as the boy bowed to Daisuke first and bumped him with the end of his unusual choice of weapons.

By the time the boy turned and introduced himself, bowing to Ren, she was giggling softly at the embarrassed and cute expression of him. His scythe bumped into her and she patted the boy on the head and smiled warmly at him, Hello Meiyo-kun~ she purred at the cute boy, I'm Ren'ai Uchiha, but you can call me Ren, please. She winked at him, enjoying teasing his shy nature.

She inspected the weapons on Meiyo's back; they were very unusual and especially when held by such a shy boy. Ren's weapon of choice was a small foldable fan that was hidden in her cleavage that she could grab easily. She whisper her head to the side at the last teammate, the one who was antisocial and rude. She looked at him with disinterest but knew they all needed to know each other's names for the mission. What is your name? she asked in a flat tone.

Word count-
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:48 am

The shinobi next to the lamp post was already having a scary aura, the way he replied to Meiyo just added to it. His dressing was all black and he had a strange annoyed expression on his face too. To add to it, he hadn’t spoken much either. He was becoming a typical stranger that Meiyo would normally avoid. People who didn’t speak much had some strange or evil things going on in their minds. Either that or they just didn’t like people in general, so it would be better to avoid them regardless. The current predicament though, couldn’t allow that; Meiyo was supposed to work together with him. ”If I speak to him, that might bother him. So I won’t talk unless he talks and I’ll keep it short”, that was his game plan to deal with Daisuke.

His face turned pure red, redder than a monkey’s butt cheeks when Ren’s hand touched his head. Physical contact with a girl, for a shy guy like him that was a bit over the top, if it wasn’t for Lust he would’ve fallen on his back. He almost fell but because of the blade at the end of Lust, it just stabbed the ground and allowed to keep standing. Meiyo maintained his eyes on her face, she was cute and she seemed kind of kind too. ”Gomen na sai, Ren’ai-sama.. I mean, Ren-sama.. I mean.. uhhh” out of embarrassment he hid his face with his sleeves again. Speaking with no honorifics, he had never done that before. No one had gotten ever close to him that much that he would drop the honorifics. He was very close to his parents but it was only because he respected so much that he never stopped using honorifics with them. Besides them, he hadn’t met with many people of his own age.

Considering the two he had met, he was in a dilemma. The stranger with the kind personality that he could deal with was a female; he was too shy with the opposite gender. The other stranger, he was male but he was strange, quiet and kind of scary. He was aware that going on a mission would have such obstacles waiting for him, he just hadn’t thought it through.

As Ren’s face turned from his, he got at a bit ease. Her dressing, her demeanor, her cute face and her kindness; all of them were pretty difficult for Meiyo to deal with. Deep in his heart though, he knew that he was most likely to become friends with Ren. He knew his name though and he wanted to remind Ren that he had spoken his name but obviously he couldn’t. Before coming along on the mission, the kage had been kind enough to inform him a little about these two. The Uchiha clan’s prodigy: Ren’ai Uchiha and a fresh genin like himself: Daisuke. Considering this team, the experienced one among them was Ren’ai, so if there was to be a team leader, she was most eligible for it.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 506
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:03 pm

So Ren'ai disliked him already. Now tell me something new. If Ren'ai disliked him at first glance, she would not be the first, nor would she be the last. It was his own desire to never get close to anyone so easily, because it was purely stupid to do so in his opinion, that he made no big fuss over her reaction. Did she plan to make many friends the way she was dressed? In response to her own question about his name, he simply extracted one hand from a pocket and made a grand pointing gesture at Meiyo.

"Despite not liking that he knew it, he already said my name. Daisuke." He stuffed his hand back into his pocket. Reveal a last name? No thank you. Not only was his family well known as Nuke-nin, he had his own personal reasons for not wanting to be associated with them. Let people get to know him as his own person, not a member of his family. Not that he'd be too eager to let people know about him in the first place, they'd have to really prove themselves before he'd let them in on the secrets.

The whole scene was getting more and more disgusting by the moment. She coddled him, he shyed from her, and it just kept getting worse and worse. She behaved like a mother to a little child. Meiyo looked like a little child, so he fit the bill, but there was nothing motherly in Ren's appearance in Daisuke's eyes. Granted, he never knew his own mother to have a comparison, but nevertheless, it was all rather sickening to him. It nearly curdled his stomach. Gods above he could go for a smoke right now.

Meiyo's apology put him on the edge, the kind of edge that made him want to fight. Bloodying up his teammates would not be good, so he would simply commit himself to a determined focus upon their mission. With that in mind, Daisuke would shove himself away from the lamp post. He stepped away from the two, taking a few steps towards their goal. With his back to them, he heaved a quiet sigh, to calm his nerves a little bit, and stared forward. "Shall we get going then?" Introductions made, nausea induced, shall we get on with the business at hand?

WC: 391
TWC: 1199
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Ren liked the way the boy became shy around her; she knew that she would enjoy his company. Maybe she would treat him to a meal after the mission: of course she would invite Daisuke too, but she kind of doubted he would accept. Her face became red with embarrassment as the realized that Meiyo had already given his name. Silly me!~ I was so caught up with how adorable you were, that your name went right over my head. Nice to meet you, Meiyo.

She purposefully left off the honorifics to make Meiyo get accustomed to speaking with her casually. Daisuke on the other hand, didn't seem to care one way or another; mostly he seemed annoyed by the way Ren coddled the shy Xanadu boy. He seemed ready to fight, or at least get the mission over with. Ren sighed and removed her hand from atop Meiyo's head and took a couple steps after Daisuke. Let's get this mission over with: I'd like to be back at the Uchiha compound before dark. She said in a flat tone and then turned around to wink at Meiyo.

Daisuke, I imagine you know your way round here. Given the mission, would you briefly tell us what we might need to know for the mission to be a success?

Word count- 218
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 pm

The situation was already escalating or so he thought. He hadn’t been involved in many social gatherings to correctly interpret what was happening. Having little knowledge of how to react he remained quiet. Once again his face went full red when the oddly dressed beautiful girl winked at him. He hid his face yet again with his sleeves as a reaction and kept walking. That wasn’t a good idea on his part because he headed straight for the lamp post and ended up colliding with it. The bump wasn’t that bad plus he had his face covered so his hands muffled the damage. Again embarrassed he hid his face yet again, said nothing and followed the two quietly.

”She called me adorable, does she like me? Why would she like me? She doesn’t even know me. This doesn’t make any sense, if she didn’t like me then why did she wink at me? Why did she wink at me anyways?”. Though he was quiet but his mind wasn’t at ease, he was so puzzled with this situation that he wanted to run away. Despite that feeling, he didn’t run away instead he kept following them. He wanted to attain the friendship of both of them. From what he could understand, he had already befriended Ren’ai somehow. Though he wasn’t clear as to how that happened but she was really nice to him, isn’t that how friends are?

When Ren’ai questioned Daisuke about the mission that arose another very important question in his mind. ”What was the mission?” he had bothered the kage to send him in a mission with a team of genin. However, he hadn’t asked about the mission itself so he didn’t know about it. He noticed that as they were walking he was lagging a bit too behind, stepping faster he got closer to the two and then looked at both of them. ”Who do I ask?” he questioned himself because this was a difficult situation. Daisuke was scary and seemed mean and rude, Ren’ai was too kind and loving but she was a female.

For a moment, he continued to ponder upon this question and then finally he arrived at the answer. He had already decided not to bother Daisuke until he would talk to him. The only other left was Ren’ai, so even if it was this difficult he had no other choice. ”Ummm Ren-sama, what’s the mission?” inquired Meiyo innocently in a slow and gentle tone. Even something as trivial as speaking was proving difficult for him since he was with strangers.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 428
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:20 pm

It seemed as if there was a pointed effort to annoy him now. Ren continued to croon over Meiyo, commenting on having missed his name, when she had used it before. It was Daisuke's name she had missed, not Meiyo's, and through a great suppression of mood, he kept himself from growling at such. Why it bothered him was another question, but he was getting increasingly fed up with her attitude towards the boy.

What was needed for the mission to be a success? Well, pummel the thugs into the ground, that would work. Since it was not really expected of them to be able to talk the thugs out of their ... thuggery, an altercation was expected. Previous recon work had pointed out that these guys were piddly excuses for fighters, and got by probably on talking big and waving weapons they did not know how to use. Against merchants, it would not fail to scare. Against true thugs, it would bring about some laughter. Against Shinobi, it was conceivably a yawn-fest.

Meiyo didn't even know the mission, which was a bit of an annoyance as well. What kind of sloppy Kage assigned a ninja to a mission without telling them the mission details? What could he expect really, this whole village was filled with idiots, for the most part. So, he would explain it all, it seemed. Why was he the one continually purported as the leader?

Indeed, quite the conundrum, considering you are the biggest idiot of them all.

The only one truly familiar with this part of life, yes I am the idiot. Could have been finished with this thing already if I were allowed to do this on my own.

Not to mention a trio of children, walking into a pub, would prove to be much more eye-catching than just one. It all seemed very sloppy to him. He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he walked, and kept his eyes forward. With a sigh, he resigned himself to explaining everything.

"There are thugs being a pain, annoying merchants in this part of town. We are to disperse them by any means necessary." That was the jyst of it, anyway. "I suggest remaining quiet till we find them, watch them for a while, and wait for them to vacate. They're at a particularly seedy bar around here right now. Causing a scene in the bar would probably draw other seedy folk into the fight. So we should listen and watch, and either wait for them to leave so as to corner them in an alley, or approach them and talk them into coming outside with us. They are low-lives, even among thug kind, but if we encounter them in the bar we have no knowledge about what sort of people may decide to join in on the beat down. At least, that is my opinion." Only now did Daisuke turn to look over his shoulder, back at Meiyo and Ren, wondering about their view of his ideas and plans.

WC: 506
TWC: 1705
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Ren walked with a slow but cheerful gait as she followed close behind Daisuke, Meiyo following close behind her. There was a decent amount of space between where she walked behind Daisuke, the boy disliked her for some reason and she readily returned the sentiment; she disliked the way he looked at her. I really want to slap that goofy look off his face... Calm down Ren, he's only just annoying, no need to get stressed out. You'll be done with this mission soon and c get to know the Xanadu boy a little more. She thought to herself, smiling a little and looking back at Meiyo.

She burst out into a giggle as Meiyo asked about the mission; such a silly boy, joinig a mission he knew very little or nothing about. Guess I'll have to teach him a thing or two... h thought to herself as she listened to Daisuke reply roughly. He may be rude, but he had a point- making trouble in a very shady part of town could cause a lot of unwanted attention. Daisuke is right, we need to study our targets and convince them to surrender; though I doubt they'll be willing to surrender to three kids. She paused for a moment to glance at Meiyo's interesting weapons and then at the shy boy who was more comfortable around her than the rude Daisuke. So be prepared to kill them. she said with grave importance and looked directly at Meiyo over her shoulders.

She didn't doubt his ability to kill, just that he might hesitate, and Ren didn't want to have to deal with a young cute and shy boy like him dying on her mission. Especially when she would have to explain to the lazy Umikage how it happened and then apologize to any possible family and friends of course. besides, she wanted to take him to a victory meal after the mission... maybe Daisuke too if he was more tolerable when they reached the slums.

Soon they came into view of the designated bar, it was in the shadiest part of the village. A couple drunks lay about passed out cold in the dirt, their purses of ryo cut from their waist, even one of them was already dead. A small pool of blood was under the corpse, most of it already soaked up by the ground. Looks like we're in the slums... she said with distaste in her mouth as she turned her gaze away from the rotting corpse which had already taken on the appearance of bloating due to decay and sunlight. Let's get this over with, I want to be able to enjoy my meal this evening without thinking about the disgusting stuff we see here.

Word count-
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:17 am

Surprised as the scary male replied to his question, his gaze followed his back and he listened carefully to what he was told. Daisuke was rude to both of them but Meiyo instead of being rude in return was scared of him instead. That’s because he didn’t know how to deal with that. Ren-sama seemed like she had everything in control, she was so calm around the rude guy that she continued teasing Meiyo, despite what he might say. The way Daisuke talked was also confusing to Meiyo, he had to think about each word before understanding it. ”Thugs are being a pain? Why can’t we just use medical ninjutsu to cure the pain?”. He was troubled by that for a moment but he didn’t voice his simple solution to the problem.

In confusion Meiyo stared at both Ren’ai and Daisuke, he didn’t know who to confirm his doubts from. This was indeed a puzzling scenario for him, he should’ve thought things through. At least next time he would be a bit more careful and he’ll learn from this experience. ”Okay disperse them. We quietly go in, I grab one thug-san, Ren-sama grabs another and Daisuke-sama grabs another. We take them away from one another and the mission is over. Waaaahhh, that’s so simple!” he almost screamed in joy thinking he had solved the entire mission. Indeed he was very smart since he had already figured out a way to solve the problem without violence. Sadly, reality didn’t work the way Meiyo thought it would.

That was when Ren-sama began to speak and Meiyo got a better picture of what was going to happen. It was either make them surrender or kill them, that was what the mission was really about. Meiyo was startled as he felt Ren’s gaze on him, she already knew that he wasn’t the one to kill people. ”Ummm, ano… can’t we force them to understand and not kill them?” the thought of killing was overwhelming enough to force Meiyo to speak. He hadn’t killed anyone despite his weapon being a scythe and all. Even battles were something he’d normally avoid, killing came way after that. The shinobi world was very unwelcoming to peaceful beings such as Meiyo.

Before his question could be answered they had arrived at the bar they were headed for. The dead bodies of two drunk people lay in front of them, blood all around them. The stench of death was so disgusting Meiyo almost puked. This was indeed a frightening part of the village. Despite being shy, he got closer to Ren’ai, a bit too closer but he had no control over that. ”Now now Meiyo-kun hold onto her, this is a perfect chance you know” said a teasing voice that Meiyo recognized all too well. One of the two spirits that Xanadu clan members have around them, Lust spoke in indeed a strangely arousing voice. ”Pathetic, what kind of a shinobi are you? scared by seeing dead bodies? You might as well throw in the towel and tell them to kill you Meiyo” said another familiar voice. Meiyo said nothing in reply since he knew that both these spirits were visible and audible only to Xanadu and a selected few. ”Hai Ren-sama, let’s get this over with” gently squeaked Meiyo from right behind Ren’ai.

Location;; Slums of Shipuugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 555
Tags;; Meiyo, Daisuke, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]   Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where All My Ocean Homies At?! [Team/Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1