Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Yuudai clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Fhritp12
Fhritp12
Ryo : 0

Yuudai clan Empty
PostSubject: Yuudai clan   Yuudai clan EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Clan Information

Yuudai

Bloodline Name: Kaidoku no me

Bloodline Ability: Kaidoku me (Literally meaning Decipher Eye) is a dojutsu Kekkei Genkai that is only accessible to those in the Yuudai clan. The eye is sometimes referred to as the devils eye as it shows a person their worst fear.

The Kaidoku me allows the user to trick his or her opponent into thinking that they are facing their worst fear.

In order to unlock the Kaidoku me the wielder must have some sort of great joy, sadness, or desperation.
Some can obtain it through a very hard, and physically and mentally harmful training. Though many do not do it that way as it can also kill the person in the process.

Physical Traits: People in this clan are born with onyx Coloured eyes with a red ring around it, they are also born with tattoos that are different peoples personality most people are born with Angels on their back and they usually change. They are also usually born with black or red hair.

Clan History: The Yuudai clan was founded by a group of assassins  who visited Konoha one hundred years ago. They are one of the newer clans in Kusamuragakure and also have a Dojutsu Kekkei Genkai. The founder of the clan was a man named Sin Yuudai. He was a man who was merciless an assassin. He was accompanied by his wife and she was pregnant with twins. After weeks of gathering money and building he built a house on the outskirts of Kusamuragakure where his two sons would be born, the two boys would grow together and their parents would teach them to read, talk and write and as they grew older they would begin to hate each other and one would eventually kill the other. In memory of his brother he decided to create the Yuudai clan. He would have children and teach them his Dojutsu. This would happen until the  clan had a great amount of members.

D-RANK
Name:Kaminari yari

Jutsu: Rank:D-A

Element: Lightning

Description:A lightning kunai will appear from the users hand and as his or her chakra becomes stronger the longer the kunai becomes eventually becoming a spear.

Name: Raitoninguboruto

Jutsu Rank:D-B

Element:Lightning

Description: Small bolts of lightning shoot of of the users hands.

C-RANK

Name:Kaidoku no me

Jutsu Rank:C-A

Element:None

Description: Once the user has chosen his target he just has to look at them in the eye and the target will feel a great amount of pain along with them experiencing their greatest fear.

S-RANK

Name: Raitoninguāmā

Jutsu Rank: S

Element: Lightning

Description: This allows the user to creat an armour around his or her body along with a sword. This is the ultimate assassin technique this also sharpens all the senses making it easier to track enemies.

Member List:

Sin Yuudai: Deceased

Ren Yuudai: Deceased

Rage Yuudai: Deceased

Tomi Yuudai: Alive

Sin’s sons: Deceased

Sin’s wife: Deceased
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yuudai clan Left_bar_bleue190/190Yuudai clan Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Yuudai clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai clan   Yuudai clan EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Please use the jutsu template the site has provided. Also, as showing your opponent their worst fear- that will be a Genjutsu- it should be listed in your clan jutsu.

Kaminari yari- Pseudo Raikiri/Chidori, which are banned. I suggest making this more of a bukijutsu or Nintaijutsu skill. This jutsu needs its own specific ranks, not labeled as D-A- it is also greatly missing the damage information of the jutsu.

Raitoninguboruto- This jutsu is too vague in nature. Not only does it lack the damage description, it also lacks the number of lightning bolts it fires. This also needs its own specific rank per jutsu.

Kaidoku no me- An ocular jutsu like this needs to be elaborated on- hence why you need to use the proper jutsu template to explain the duration/cooldown & requirements(Such as having your Doujutsu active) Causing your opponent a great amount of pain as well as the Genjutsu effect seems godmod by preventing your foe from using pain as a way to escape/ Consider where "fair" would be in turns of Roleplaying. This jutsu also needs its own specific rank per jutsu.

Raitoninguāmā- This is a pseudo-LRA technique, along with a form of Chidori sword; which is banned. Please use our appropriate template for all of your jutsu and be thorough with both the description/effects of your jutsu so that they aren't vague, easily abused/manipulated or seem as OP and godmod to the point where they are considered denied. Once you make the specified corrections, we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down

Yuudai clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1