Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

This Calls For A Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
This Calls For A Celebration Left_bar_bleue260/260This Calls For A Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

This Calls For A Celebration Empty
PostSubject: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Kakusa Makoto ;;Jounin ;; Tsukigakure ;; Male

After returning from the mission, he was so tired that he spent the entire evening and the night sleeping. The next morning he was up early and was well rested but really hungry. He walked down to the main hall of the inn, ”Morning inn keeper, today I’m really hungry so please spoil me with your food” requested Kakusa. He was a guest who had paid his dues in advance so he was valuable but he didn’t eat much that made the inn keeper sad. Today he had asked for food instead, the inn keeper clapped his hands and rushed into the kitchen. Distant noises started to resonate from the kitchen, it must be because of his request. After waiting for about fifteen minutes, dishes began to emerge. One after another, quality food was presented to Kakusa who devoured through everything. He ate to his heart’s content, the food was more than satisfying so he gave them a little tip as encouragement. If in case, someone came to inquire of him this would give him a nice review. Even though it seemed as a small detail, but he was always one to pay attention to those.

After the ravishing breakfast, he returned to his room and fetched the two katana that he had obtained from the unfortunate swordsman earlier. He had little to no ability when it came to bukijutsu or taijutsu, so these weapon were useless for him. The reason for collecting them was that he wanted to present those as a souvenir to Ren’ai. A reminder of the first mission the two went together, a small gift would push the relationship between the two a little further. For him to get closer to his goals, he needed to get more close to her. Never had he been big on socializing so he was going by his gut and assumptions about human nature and their social life. He preferred his solitary life as compared to this and never relied on others. He walked downstairs again with the sheathed katana and inquired of a good blacksmith shop from the inn keeper. Conveniently, it wasn’t too far away.

He headed straight for the shop, after a walk of five to six minutes he arrived at his destination. ”How may I help you, sir?” inquired the blacksmith. ”I’d like these two katana looked at please” replied Kakusa as he placed the weapons on the counter in front of him. The blacksmith unsheathed one of the katana and looked at it from different angles, the way he held it and looked at it showed his expertise. ”The blade certainly has seen a few battles but it’s in good shape, these are quality blades, sir” said the blacksmith as he sheathed the katana and looked at Kakusa’s face. ”That sounds good, could you please polish them for me and prepare them. I wish to give them as a gift, this should take care of the expenses” said Kakusa as he placed a little bag comprising of ryo. The blacksmith took the bag and looked into it, it was enough for him to do what was asked. ”Very good sir, you can collect them later in the evening. I will have them ready by then”. Kakusa nodded and left the shop, ”That takes care of one thing. I suppose I should go visit the Uchiha clan section and see if Ren’ai is free. We did complete a big mission, a celebration shouldn’t be too much to ask but I’ll have to ask that village elder first. Despite his age, that old guy still seemed as one scary and powerful shinobi”. He was already on his way to the Uchiha clan section while these thoughts echoed in his mind.

It took him another ten minutes to arrive at the now familiar large clan building. He knocked at the door and stepped back, waiting for the same ominous voice from before. ”Yes?” came the voice from the other side. ”Kakusa Makoto, requesting an audience with the village elder please” he replied and the gate opened. Once again, he was greeted by the red eyed shinobi who led him to the village elder. ”Ah the young researcher, how may I help you today?”, Kakusa could sense the sarcasm in the elder’s voice. ”I came here to apologize sir, I didn’t mean to be rude nor did I mean to deceive you.” nodded the elder. ”Then, how can I help you today, jounin from Tsukigakure” he had already investigated about Kakusa and already knew about him. Kakusa wasn’t surprised by that, he actually expected it, ”You must be aware that we returned from a successful B-rank mission. I believe this was the first between our two villages so I came here to ask for your permission to take Ren’ai for a little celebration” he bowed formally as one would when making a request. ”Yare yare, you’re asking permission as if you intend to go on a date or something” said the elder in a naughty voice. Kakusa raised his head startled a bit and shook his head, the elder nodded and gave him the permission he had requested.

Kakusa left the building, requesting the elder to tell Ren’ai to meet him in the village. The two would go about and eat meet, may be drink a little if she drank sake. By the time he left, it was already evening so he began to make his way back to the blacksmith shop to collect the katana. After collecting the katana, he would then arrive at the location he had asked Ren to meet him. While he left, the news had made its way to some ears that were always listening for news about the famous Ren’ai Uchiha. For a young girl with a beautiful body, she had more than a few people interested in her. So the news about a guy asking Ren’ai to meet her in the village market, travelled among those people like wild fire. As Kakusa prepared for the evening, they too prepared but with a different motive in mind.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 1014
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai
Ryo : 110000

Character sheet
Chakra:
This Calls For A Celebration Left_bar_bleue100/100This Calls For A Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:25 pm

It had been an exhausting day before, the reckless Uchiha girl had used up almost all of her chakra and even still felt fatigued after sleeping near all that day. It wasn't until later in the evening that someone knocked on her door; too deep in sleep, the person who knocked, slipped a note under her door. The Uchiha weren't particularly the most social of people; a careful group who kept to themselves as much to protect their families as to protect the secrets of their clan. Silent communication and sloth-like meetings could be held but in the most important of meetings.

Ren had slept a long time though, and whoever had knocked on the door, had knocked loud enough to stir her from her deep slumber. She laid in her bed for another ten minutes, face down in the pillow and naked butt straight up in the air. She preferred to sleep naked, sleeping with clothes on always caught her the wrong way and made sleeping uncomfortable. Finally she opened her eyes and leaned back, sitting her bare button her ankles and her ample bosom perky but hanging free as she looked out a third-story window at the setting sun. Oh no! I accidently slept almost all day! Ren screamed to herself in her head as she frantically jumped out of bed and straight into the shower; benefits of sleeping naked.

She washed herself skillfully and thoroughly, then stepped out of the shower with a towel around her hair and a second one around her body. She opened her closet door and pulled out an identical set of clothes that she usually wore- always bearing her Uchiha crest's pride. She quickly got dressed, putting on a pair of skimpy black panties and no bra as she threw her clothes on and tied the large rope around her waist to keep her clothing in place.

After she was all dressed and her hair dried and neat, she opened her door and noticed the note- she read it quickly, realizing that the clan leader had wished to speak with her over an hour ago. She crumpled the note up and threw it into atrashcan and shut her door; she lived in the head clan leader's building and only took her about thirty seconds to reach the doors. She knocked softly and waited. Enter, Ren.

Ren grimaced softly, knowing well the tone in the old man's voice- also for the fact that he knew the way her feet moved about and could tell who she was no matter where in the house she was. It just went to show that anyone skilled enough in their environment could tell an intruder from an ally- she would remember this on missions. She opened the door and bowed respectfully. There was something you wished to discuss?

The old man nodded silently and sipped from a cup of tea from a small tray on the floor before him. He sat the cup down and pointed to the cushion on the floor across from him. Ren knew what was next, she nodded and sat down politely, taking the other tea cup he had prepared for her. You are late, Ren'ai. I trust your sleep was well? He didn't bother waiting for a response. Your new Jounin friend from Tsukigakure visited again today. He requested another meeting with you, this one more casual in nature. Be wary, people show their true colors when most at ease.

Ren kept a straight face but sighed inwardly, the old man took good care of her... but he was a very  shrewd and paranoid man. Kakusa may be a trickster, but he always seemed to have the nest of intentions- Ren had grown to trust him well. If he had wanted to harm her, he could have done so on the last mission instead of saving her. I will be careful, sir. I thank you for your continual care of me. She responded respectfully and evenly in tone: he had practically raised her after her parent's death and he had taught her well how to be diplomatic and hide her emotions... which she only ever seemed to do around him.

The old man nodded his head, knowing the girl well enough to be proud of her and also worried. The pride and love she showed for her clan could be easily manipulated and abused, even though her path to obtaining their clan's power was on the proper path. He sighed softly as he watched her respectfully leave his room of solitude. If she learns to guard her heart, she will be an exceptional shinobi one day. He closed his eyes in thought and sipped from the tea again, noticing Ren barely drank any of her tea. He smiled softly, Ren was eager to meet her new friend again- maybe the ties between Shippuugakure and Tsukigakure would benefit from Ren and Kakusa's friendship and collaborated missions.

There was still one matter that worried the old man, that was the males...and even a few females within Shippuugakure that had their hearts and eyes set on the young beautiful Uchiha girl. Most of the suitors were scared away even at the thought of approaching the elder for permission to date Ren. That took care of the most incompetent, Ren was capable enough of defending herself; but there were others out there who were less pure in heart and intent. Those ones were sneaky and manipulative; which was the cause for concern of Ren'ai's heart. Maybe this Kakusa Jounin of Tsukigakure would help Ren learn a bit about the true natures of people.

Ren skipped softly down the road of Shippuugakure, light on her feet and eager to meet up with the Jounin she had grown to expect fun with. What was it he wanted today though? She knew the eyes that were on her as she approached the area designated for them to meet; surely Kakusa would already be there- he was a punctual character after all. She would see him, smile and wave in her usual cheerful tone and bubbly expression; she was determined to be happy and confident around him to melt some of that cold exterior he carried as weight on his shoulders. Hello Kakusa-san! Sorry for being late, it's not like me. I was just really tired after that mission is all.

Word count- 1,062
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:
This Calls For A Celebration Left_bar_bleue260/260This Calls For A Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:16 pm

As usual, he arrived at the resturant earlier than the time they were supposed to meet. He went inside and asked the owner to reserve a table and paid in advance. The table that he had chosen was close to the window with one of its side open. To make sure that he wouldn’t appear suspicious he had chosen the open table instead of a private room that was meant to host private parties. It wouldn’t be right either, he had only met the girl and she was far younger than his age. Also, he had no such intentions towards her either. He considered her to be an inexperienced youngster than a comrade or peer. After reserving the table and putting the katana on it, he walked outside and awaited the arrival of his guest. He was the host of this evening so it was general courtesy to greet her outside.

Standing outside he looked at the people who went about their daily routine. Everyone looked so calm, so gentle and well mannered, he could almost puke. ”Who are they trying to fool? Hiding from their true nature, each of them can kill mindlessly. All they need is the right push then each and everyone would crave for blood”, his disgust didn’t show on his face. The usual expression of grinning remained as it always did but his thoughts went wild. The village was a peaceful village and the villagers seemed happy and content with what they had. All this peace and happiness was a headache for him. More ever, these people went on about their daily lives without knowing about his clan. None of them would even know that a clan that’s kin to the Sage exists, how cruel of them.

Meanwhile, a group of mysterious children began to gather in a corner not far from the restaurant. They began to appear one after the other until ten had finally gathered. It was a dark alley so there faces were all dark. They stood in silence until one, most likely the leader began to speak. ”Until now we have been against one another. We have slapped, nailed, pulled one’s hair and thrown mud bombs at each other but this is different. All of us have one common goal so it is only obvious that now we stand together against this foreign threat. Pop” a sound echoed like a lollipop being pulled out of the speaker’s mouth. Then the leader continued, ”Ren’ai-sama is mine..” that wasn’t the right thing to say, everyone started to argue but then she corrected her mistake. ”Okay okay you flea bags, we can decied who she belongs to later but right now, we need to take this dirt bag out of the picture!” she said as a lollipop was pointed at Kakusa. Everyone agreed with her and then they began to plan what they intended to do.
Meanwhile, Kakusa was growing impatient, ”She’s late. She’s not usually late” he thought as his gaze searched the people walking around. Finally he found her, she was as jolly as ever and from a far she waved at him. He nodded and waited for her to come close before he could reply, ”Always on time for a mission but late for a social gathering, Ren’ai-chan. No need to apologize though, I understand that our trip was indeed tiring. I too slept for an entire day”. Then he stepped back and bowed, ”As the host of this evening, I welcome you”. He raised his head smiled and went on ahead, holding the door open for her, ”After you”.

After she would enter, Kakusa led her to the reserved table and sat after she did. The two katana were present at the table in front of them. He picked up the weapons and presented them to her, ”Please accept this as a memory of our first mission together”. The waiter made his way to the two, ”Should I bring the meal, sir?” he inquired. ”Last time we ate we couldn’t have anything fancy, so I thought I’d make it up to you this time. Yes please” he replied to the waiter after finishing what he had to say to her. The waiter nodded and left, gesturing another waiter to come along with him. ”I wasn’t sure if you would drink, so I haven’t ordered sake yet. If you do and if you would drink with me, I think we should order that as well” the grinning individual asked in a gentle tone.

Outside the window, the few shadows that had gathered kept a close eye to what was happening inside. They were angered, infuriated and agitated but for the time being, were patient. Kakusa couldn’t help but feel a little sense of hostility in the air but he knew it wasn’t from his guest nor the restaurant staff. Where was it coming from? He just couldn’t put his finger on it. There was that and the feeling of being continuously watched, ever since he had left the invitation at the Uchiha elder’s house. Was an ANBU appointed to keep an eye on him? Even so, that ANBU would not have the intent to kill and so Kakusa’s sixth sense wouldn’t bother him so much. This wasn’t that kind of feeling, it was like someone was really really mad at him for some reason.

”Did you see Ren’ai-chan? She was so beautiful, like she is every day”, one of the shadowy characters whispered to another. All of them replied in unison that indeed she was and then everyone also agreed that the way she greeted this ‘kakusa’ was downright cruel. Obviously she greeted each and everyone in the same manner so there response to that wasn’t odd. ”Focus people! We can’t let her charms sway us from the main objective here. We will protect our Ren’ai chan from this evil looking meanie and then we will make her decide who she likes most!”. To that everyone replied with an equally loud voice: ”Yes, let’s do it!!”

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 1005
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:
This Calls For A Celebration Left_bar_bleue100/100This Calls For A Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:38 am

Ren blushed a little as Kakusa teased her about being late, her face was alight shade of pink. She was glad that she had put on some perfume before she left; a shower was nice, but it didn't give the pleasant smell like a female should have. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who slept for a long time... She hid her embarrassed face with her hand as she smiled widely and turned to look away at his teasing. I'll be sure to be more punctual next time Kakusa-san SHe said after a moment.

She became serious suddenly, as Kakusa stepped back and bowed politely and invited her to dinner. She nodded to him, happy to see he had a gentle and polite side. She would follow him as he walked into the restaurant and sat at a table reserved for them; she grimaced a bit, looking over at the private area and wished he had reserved that area instead. Ren knew that only trouble would follow them if anything was left to chance: though she sincerely hoped that nothing unusual would happen. She allowed Kakusa to seat her and then seat himself. What's the special occasion?

Her answer soon came to her as Kakusa placed the two swords on the table and presented them to her as a gift, a momento of their first mission together. That's kind of sweet... She thought as she reached up and picked up one of the swords and inspected it. The blades were cleaned, sharpened and polished; Kakusa had seen to their appraisal it seemed. She smiled warmly at him and extended to sword out to him for him to take. Then this one is for you; being as we were partners on the mission, it's only right that you share half the profit and keep it as a token of our friendship.

It was better this way, sharing the momento with Kakusa, splitting the swords even and keeping them as a keepsake. She would pick up the other sword and move it over into the seat next to her and then lean forward and smile at him playfully. Now~ What's for lunch? She winked and waited for the waiter to arrive with an appetizer.

Look at him... so smug and calm around Ren'ai-chan.... Can' you believe this guy! The ringleader, a tall female with long blonde hair and green eyes; her hair was in a ponytail and she wore fishnet over almost all of her body and her woman-bits barely covered. She was older than Ren, maybe a Chuunin- older than the rest of the gang, one of the three females. The other three were boys, younger than Ren. I can't believe she is so relaxed around him! The girl shouted in her mind as she clenched her fists, watching Ren and Kakusa smile and talk warmly.

She watched them from a safe distance, from a blind spot in Kakusa's vision; she could tell that he was a skilled shinobi. She had been watching him before Kakusa and Ren went on their last mission... he had visited the Uchiha compound and talked privately with the Uchiha leader. I can't believe this creep is making moves on my Ren-chan! He's already talked to her "father"... maybe he got permission to marry her already!

So what are we going to do, Uzuru-san? one of the other boys asked his senior. Uzuru, the Chuunin blonde-haired girl grinned as she turned to face the faces of the angry and worried fans of Ren'ai.

Uzuru clapped her hands as she suddenly thought of a brilliant plan. She grinned wickedly and pointed to one of the newest fans. You... Whats-your-face.. I want you to intercept the waiter and dump the food. I have something else in store. Uzuru's plan was to get Ren's food to her, but to create something nasty and inedible for Kakusa. She grinned wickedly as she performed a handseal and changed her appearance to that of a middle-aged male. She grabbed a waitress apron and waited in the back, near the cooks area as the Genin boy brought her the empty dish that was meant for Kakusa.

Word count- 695
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:59 pm

”Next time? So she wants the two of us to remain friends and such social gathering to continue. I thought it’d take a lot more time but this is ridiculous” he thought. She was more gentle and childish around him now then she was earlier, which meant that he was earning her trust. It was like she was radiating a completely different aura this evening, something that he wasn’t too ‘annoyed’ by either. Being young and cheerful, just for an instance his mind lingered as to how that would feel. Ren’s voice however, being perfectly timed as it was, brought him back to reality. He never had time to himself, all he did was train, eat, sleep and then the cycle repeated.

Kakusa accepted the katana from Ren’s hands with both his and bowed gently as to thank her. ”In that case, I will keep it with me. There’s a decent place for it on the wall back home, it’ll keep reminding me of our friendship” he said with a gentle smile. The usual expression on his face was a grin, so normally a smile was unnoticeable. Not many people had been close enough to him to realize whether he was smiling or angry or what exactly he was feeling. Those doors had been locked to anyone but himself for a very long time. He took the katana and carefully placed it on his side of the table. Having no previous experience with people, he had no idea that he’d be taking one back. There was something about this girl that made him question his own convictions, that he really didn’t like.

”For lunch, well I could tell you the entire course but then, that’d spoil the surprise. So why not be patient? I’m sure, it will be according to your taste or at least I hope it will be” said Kakusa as he turned to look for the waiter. ”What’s with the service? Having ordered early, the meal should’ve already been prepared” wondered the grinning individual. After waiting for some time, the new waiter arrived with the appetizers. ”Whatever happened to the other waiter?” inquired Kakusa as he looked at her face. She had a expression of disgust on her face when she looked at him and a strange expression when she looked at Ren.

”He is otherwise occupied… sir” she turned and walked away, the last word came out a bit awkward. A normal person wouldn’t be phased by that but Kakusa wasn’t normal, he had an eye for detail. Something seemed very fishy to him, it could be true that the waiter was doing something else, but was that really it? It could be a simple coincidence, but he didn’t like to believe in coincidences.

While he focused on the suspicious waitress, his detailed eye missed the thing that was right in front of him. The appetizers presented to both of them were similar in appearance even the taste was the same but were they really the same things? ”I’m sorry if I seem at an edge or something, it’s just a habit. Now then, let’s begin” he said to Ren’ai ignoring the change in waiters. The appetizer were Sushi rolls, a decent thing to begin with, not too fancy and not too simple either. He picked up one of them and brought them close to his mouth, his nose caught onto a weird smell coming from the roll. Instead of putting it into his mouth, he sniffed it like any dog would do and then looked at it more closely. ”That’s weird, this sushi roll doesn’t smell like sushi at all. Is yours okay?” he looked at Ren, hoping that his guest hadn’t eaten something strange.

By then, the Ren’ai fan club had already taken over the kitchen, very stealthily. Luckily for them, Kakusa had ordered the meal earlier than Ren’ai arrived so it was all prepared. All they needed to do was deliver the good part to their beloved and mess up the one that would be delivered to their ‘rival in love’. Meanwhile, Kakusa was a bit occupied with the appetizer that had been presented to him. It wasn’t his first time eating sushi rolls so what was the meaning of this? Just to avoid any inconvenience he had already paid in advance, he didn’t like the fuss over money afterwards. Despite that, his food was not even at the questionable quality.

”Alright everyone, you know what to do. Mess up the dishes we’re going to make that rotten grinning guy eat and don’t dare touch the dishes Ren’ai-swan is going to eat” said the now transformed Uzura. Everyone listened to her attentively and then got to ‘work’. To keep an eye on them, the little lollipop eater was sitting at a high vantage point in the kitchen. The little sister of Uzuru, having no shinobi skills and the only thing she seemed to love was Ren’ai Uchiha and lollipops. Due to the overwhelming personality of her elder sister, she too was kind of feared by the youngsters. ”Come on, come on, no slacking off! Keep on working flea bags.. haha” she shouted off her orders as Uzuru walked out of the kitchen.

Finally after coming to the conclusion that it wasn’t the best of ideas to eat this appetizer, Kakusa gestured for the waitress to come. Inaudibly growling she came to him with a look that read, ‘I will kill you’. ”There’s something wrong with this Sushi roll, care to taste it for me?” he said as he handed the sushi roll to her and stared at her face. The suspicious Sushi roll and the waitress, by doing so he would test the validity of both. If she did eat it then that meant he was wrong all along and his sixth sense was tingling for no reason. However, if something else happened then that still left quite a room for reasonable doubt. Being cautious had always helped him so far, so he had decided to continue doing things they way he did.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 1010
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:06 am

Ren was happy that Kakusa had accepted the momento, it was good for them to share the memory together- to have the swords and know, that once those swords had worked together to bring death. Her and Kakusa had worked together to foil the deadly work of those swords, and that was memorable indeed. She wasn't exactly sure where she would put it- her room was rather large, but mostly bare aside from her bed and dresser full of clothes... and of course her closet full of clothes... and her mountain of shoes. She suddenly questioned herself as to why she had so many shoes even though she never wore anything other than her shinobi sandals. She suppressed a chuckle, ever the female to buy too many shoes.

Finally, she decided on a place for it. There was a  spot next to her window on the second story of the Uchiha compound; she often stood at the window and admired the village from higher up. he would see the sword often as she would wake up every morning and look out the window. of course, the sword would have to lean at an angle against the window frame, she lacked any kind of mount of anything for it.

She had asked Kakusa curiously what they would be eating- he was the host after all and she was trying to be patient. She was a big eater though and intended to enjoy the free treat by her new friend; I'm sure the food you picked will be quite delicious. she said happily as they waited.

Something seemed off though, Kakusa had been very confident in the service of this place; and yet he now looked perplexed after a lengthy waiting period. Kakusa inquired about the food and got a short answer from an attendant, an answer that Ren didn't like too much from someone who was supposed to cater to the needs of others. She bit her hand in frustration as she regarded the person who had subtly disrespected her new friend. Ren was a polite, cheerful and collected girl- full of bubbly cheer and laughter, loyal to the point of death and serious when needed. Yet right now, she wasn't too happy but she tried to hide it from her host, she didn't want to make him more uncomfortable than he was likely already. I'm sue the food will be out soon, I bet they accidently got it mixed up-

She stopped her speech as she saw a waiter come out and bring their food. It was the beginning of a great meal, or at least she thought. She smelled the seasoned salad, it smelled tummy- her delighted nose was suddenly repelled as she smelled something else. Her eyes followed the source of the smell over to Kakusa's late; she crinkled her nose and contained the disgust.... was he really going to eat that? She looked at him questionably, wondering how he managed to keep his breathe smelling fresh if he ate smelly stuff like that all of the time. He began to smell it though, sensing that something was wrong with it as well. Ren played innocent, sure that he didn't intend to eat something so disgusting: someone was surely playing a trick on Kakusa and Ren had a sinking feeling that she knew who it was.

Uzuru, who was now disguised as a male, approached as Kakusa motioned to her- the snarl on her face was barely visual, but it was there. Kakusa held out the disgusting food and offered it to her; Ren watched with much expectation, curious if the waiter intentionally served Kakusa something so disgusting. Uzuru, knew Ren was watching- her sweet innocent Ren... she couldn't be found out doing something so embarrassing and stalking her too. The disguised Chuunin swallowed hard and looked at Kakusa for a quick second with loathing hatred and then took the food and stuck the whole thing in her mouth and chewed a couple of seconds- doing well to control her reaction.

It was too much though, You see... It tastes perfect- Uzuru gagged and nearly lost control of her disguise. She gagged again and began to cough as her body refused to stomach or even swallow the "food" Without looking to Ren, Uzuru dumped her platter of food all over Kakusa on accidently, really an accident even though the onlookers secretly applauded her. She ran out of the building through the back door suddenly, tears filling her eyes as she ran and slammed the door shut behind her. She bent over and began to vomit- puking up every fowl taste she had put into Kakusas food and felt the disgust she had wished to make him taste.

I can't believe I just put dog poop in my mouth! she said loudly as she lost control of her disguise and punched the wall in disgust. She knew her followers wouldn't follow her outside yet, none of them wanted to take their eyes off the sweet Ren.

Word count- 837
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:14 pm

One moment he was ‘enjoying’ himself and the other, he had the waiter vomiting on him. Even for someone as shrewd and perceptive as Kakusa, this was an unpredictable situation. The waiter did put the ‘sushi-roll’ in his mouth quite confidently, he just couldn’t swallow it. The whole thing just came out and now some parts of it were on Kakusa. After the waiter exited the restaurant, he stood up, bowed to Ren’ai, ”Please excuse me for a moment” and went to the rest room. The owner having witnessed the situation, started yelling at other waiters to clean up the mess and take the customers to another cleaner table. After the owner finished yelling, he went after Kakusa to the male washroom.

Despite such a situation, he was still calm, composed and grinning like he always did. When the hotel owner entered the male bathroom, he was trying to wash his kimono. ”I’ll need a change of clothes. This kimono is ruined, at least for now it is” said Kakusa without even looking at the owner. The owner bowed apologetically and then headed outside, returning with a change of clothes. There were some new clothes lying around nearby and to his luck, they were precisely his size. Kakusa changed into the new set of clothes that comprised of a dark black colored top and a white colored bottom. His top was loosely fit and full sleeved, the bottom was baggy and long. After changing he returned to the restaurant and was led to the newly cleaned table.

The owner was already over at the table waiting for him. Kakusa walked closer to him and apologized to Ren’ai, ”I apologize for this”. Then his gaze turned to the owner once again, ”We’ll compensate you for this sir. Please, we’re really sorry about this”. Kakusa placed his hand on the owner’s shoulder, ”I have no doubt that you will but if you don’t mind, I’d like a favor”. ”A favor? What kind of a favor sir?” the owner’s eyes kept moving between Kakusa’s hand and his face. ”I’d like to meet the chef, his crew and the waiter who was serving us” his hand tightened around the owner’s shoulder. ”But there are other guests and they’re working and..” the owner paused and then noticed that there was no avoiding it. ”I’m sure a little visit wouldn’t hurt though. I’ll fetch them as for the waiter, he went outside” the owner pointed at the door.

Switching a dish with another can be a simple mistake. A poorly cooked dish can be due to the chef’s inexperience but what happened with his dish wasn’t something of the sort. Kakusa took his place in front of Ren’ai again and grabbed the katana he was meant to keep as a memento. He inspected the sheathed blade to make sure that it was still clean. After being sure that it was still as clean was it was before, he placed it back again carefully. ”I suppose the waiter didn’t like my clothes. He could’ve chosen some other way of telling me that though” his attempt to lighten the mood a little.

The fact that he was having dinner with Ren’ai was certainly troubling someone. He still had no clue about the waiter, he couldn’t be sure about him. If he was the one who had switched the dish, he wouldn’t have put it into his mouth but he did. According to his analytical skills, the obvious thing was that the waiter wasn’t involved. Little did he know, that the waiter was in fact the leader of all those in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, angrily the owner charged into the kitchen that was taken over by little shinobi. Immediately, the clueless individual was grabbed, tied and thrown into a corner. The situation was now getting out of hands for the little tricksters. Uzuru walked back into the kitchen from the back door after she was finished vomiting. ”That’s it, this damn bastard. I want him taken out. We’re hitting him right where it hurts. That katana that she gave to him, take it and bring it out. All of us will take him head on” shouted Uzuru angrily at another junior. The fans exited the building and waited around back while that one genin headed out disguised as the owner and came straight to Kakusa’s table.

”We’re sorry for the delay, I’ve checked the meal myself and it’ll be here soon. Please enjoy it because it’s free and the sake is free too” said the owner with a smile. Kakusa looked at his face, what was this guy talking about? He was supposed to fetch everyone from the kitchen but now he was giving them everything for free. Was this restaurant doing so well? Sure, some compensation would make sense but this much? Looking at his face, Kakusa noticed something. The owner kept looking at the katana he had placed at the other side of the table. His suspicious was confirmed right when the owner moved as fast as a shinobi and fetched the memento from the other side of the table.

Kakusa stood immediately but the owner ran away into the kitchen and then headed out from the back door. ”This is ridiculous” said Kakusa as he looked at Ren’ai, he was reluctant to leave but leaving the memento would certainly be a bad gesture. He also didn’t like the fact that someone had been successful in making a fool out of him. ”Sorry Ren’ai-chan, I have no choice in this situation” he too ran after the owner and thus into the kitchen, seeing the back door open he walked outside.

Now in the back alley he was greeted by 8 shadows, one pretty small but the others as tall as children would be. The most prominent among them stepped towards him, holding the katana, ”Looking for this?”. ”If only I wasn’t trying to keep a decent image, these children would have proved as interesting test subjects. I’d love to cut them up and experiment on them, since they have earned it” he thought as he stood still grinning.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 1021
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 pm

Ren had tasted and enjoyed her food, though Kakusa seemed to be enjoying his meal even less. She noticed him eyeing and smelling the food, unable to bring his conscious to consume it. She was far enough away that she hadn't been able to smell the food, but she took his word for it. The waiter came by and Kakusa immediately flagged them down to sample the food, Surely the food isn't so bad that Kakusa refuses it? He's not a picky eater is he? she thought for a moment, looking on with interest, then pushing it aside as she remembered him cooing a fine rabbit stew in the forest on their mission.

He handed the sushi roll to the waiter, who seemed reluctantly to eat I but confidently did so while staring intensely at Kakusa. Ren lost her appetite for the moment from what she saw next. She cringed, her arms coming up to her chest as if to protect her lovely bosom that was on display for this little celebration. Her face cringed as she watched the expression of the waiter as they tried to swallow the food: they could not an immediately began to gag. Ren almost spoke out with a warning to Kakusa, but the waiter was too quick. In one quick movement, the waiter puked all over Kakusa and ran out of the place crying like a young girl. Ren's mouth dropped open in disbelief, had it been anyone else on a less important celebration, she probably would have laughed loudly.

This was different though, Kakusa was a good friend of hers and the waiter had ruined their special moment with inedible food. Wow... I can't believe that just happened.. She looked blank for a moment, then crinkled her nose and then held her nose shut with one hand as she started to smell the bile and dog poop from the food. Kakusa maybe didn't realize what was actually in the "sushi" from the shock of being barfed on, but it was very evident to Ren. Someone was playing a dirty trick on Kakusa and Ren was pretty sure she knew who.

It was a big commotion in the building, the owner came out and started yelling. The little fat man apologized profusely and relocated them to a more appropriate table that was clean and a little more secluded. Kakusa excused himself to get cleaned off, she nodded silently and bit her lip from anticipation and frustration; should she go into the kitchen herself and see what was happening? She somewhat figured out what was up, but she didn't want to confront them out of fear for what Kakusa might do. He returned shortly though, wearing something more casual and slightly different than what Ren was used to seeing him wear. It was a decent look on him. Luckily, our mementos weren't soiled in that... accident.

She responded, trying earnestly to reduce the friction she could only guess that was rising behind Kakusa's grinning face. She smiled back peacefully, listening as Kakusa and the owner exchanged words and promised to let Kakusa meet the "crew" Ren gulped but didn't say anything. At the moment, she didn't feel like eating, the smell of bile still fresh in her mind. She drank  big gulp of her drink and breathed heavily to relax the stress building up in her own mind. She chuckled softly as Kakusa himself tried to diffuse the situation by making a small joke about his clothes.

Her smile faded though as the owner returned, speaking about something entirely different instead of about meting the cooks: he was promising them with as much food ad service as they wanted. Something's not right... She noticed him eyeing the sword, Kakusa's sword he had just ensured wasn't soiled. At first Ren thought he might puke all over it like a wild possessed man, but instead he grabbed it with misleading quickness. He dashed away out the back door and Kakusa stood suddenly, losing his cool over this absurd situation.

Ren didn't respond, only leaned heavily in the uncomfortable sea and groaned loudly as Kakusa rushed off after the thief. An owner stealing merchandise in his own place of business... that can't be right.. she spoke aloud after Kakusa had left. She gulped more of her drink, wishing Kakusa had ordered a lot more Sake instead of a little meager amount.

uzuru had been handed the sword from the boy who had now reverted to his original form; all of them surrounded Kakusa as he rushed out, Uzuru standing directly in front of him and wielding the sword roughly like a taunting gesture. You sure did make me go through a lot of trouble to get you away from my.. our dear Ren'ai-chan~ When we're finished with you, you won't ever be going near my sweet Ren'ai-chan ever again! she finished her threat very loudly, her eyes going crazy and breathing heavy, showin her obsession with Ren'ai was very serious. One of the closest boys to her took a step away from her and glared at her softly, not happy that she had proclaimed Ren as "hers"

Get him! she yelled suddenly, not caring anymore how rough or rambunctious the group was. She stood back as six of them rushed Kakusa from al sides, her little sister sitting on a nearby porch rooting for them. Yay! Kick his butt! He can't have my Renren-chwan!

The group of would-be thugs had no clue who they were messing with, but they didn't really care too much to pay attention to the signs of the seasoned shinobi. He was in their line of sight and he had to be eliminated for their common interest. After his "threat" was taken care of, they would go back to fighting over getting closer to Ren'ai. They started by rushing Kakusa, two attempting to grab his arms while two went for his legs, the last two hung around his waist, attempting to slow him down till they could pin him down. Uzuru held the sword against her shoulder, tapping it impatiently through the sheathe, contemplating if she wanted to kill him or not with that very weapon.

Word count- 1,032

Last edited by Ren'ai on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Despite having cleaned the mess from before he was still weary from the smell and the feeling of being puked on. However, being the guest of the evening he didn’t let that get to him. He was still cool and calm, a bit suspicious of the chef and his crew but he didn’t let that get to him. After having his memento stolen he had no choice but to finally do something about the events that had happened so far. Someone tried to feed him dog poo, then he was vomited on and now the weapon he was given as a gift was taken away. Ignoring it wasn’t going to put an end to it, he needed to take matters into his own hands. So he followed the ‘owner’ and ended up in the back alley of the restaurant.

”For once I was in a good mood and I intended to enjoy the food. Even if it was meant as deception, it would still be enjoyable. Not only were my plans ruined, my evening was also spoiled. Whoever is responsible for this is really asking for it”. Upon entering the street he noticed the awaiting shadows. One of those shadows was holding the weapon he had come after. ”An ambush? Is the Uchiha elder angry with me? Or is this the kage’s doing?” for a moment he was puzzled but then he realized the size and number of his foes. ”If it were the Uchiha they would’ve taken a different approach. If it was the Kage, he would’ve sent the ANBU of this village and they would’ve been far more subtle. These are just children, are they trying to pull off a prank?” Kakusa looked at Uzuru, the girl with a strange expression on her face as stared at him.

”If this is an attempt at humor, it really isn’t funny children” said Kakusa in a tone that would fit an elder scolding a child. ”Children? what’re you my grandpa?” said the now angered young girl. ”What’s wrong with the children of this village anyways?” he thought as he shook his head. Before he could answer her question though, she spoke again claiming Ren’ai as hers. ”Oh so this isn’t out of innocence or some prank, it’s out of jealousy. How interesting! These children are pretty honest to their feelings. A collection of Ren’ai fans, amusing” the grinning individual smiled finding this situation laughable. That was apparently the last straw, after his smile she ordered her ‘minions’ to charge at him. The minions complied by rushing at him blindly, all six of them headed straight for him. The sound of even a younger child caught his attention for a second, ”huh? Even this young?”.

The charging children had gotten quite closer to him because of the diversion he was a bit delayed. ”This isn’t a game of tag you know” said Kakusa as he stepped back just before the two kids aiming for his arms got closer. ”I can’t kill them and I can’t be too harsh with them either. Sigh what a pain” thought Kakusa. A black surface appeared on the location where he was standing just as the kids got closer to him, two of them almost touched him when the tentacle emerged from that surface. A black colored tentacle of two feet length emerged and tripped two of the children headed for his waists. That resulted in those two rolling and making the two headed for his legs to trip as well. The one’s for the arms apparently succeeded in grabbing his arms, or did they?

By the time the children got to him, he had already made a clone of himself right in front of him. So those two were actually holding onto his arms but actually they were the arms of his clone. Holding onto the heads of both of these children from each of his hands he slammed both of them together. The two of them having head butted one another fell grabbing their heads. The other four now more aggravated stood up in this time span. ”Now now, one should learn from their mistakes. If you keep doing bad things, the giant monster will get you”. The children looked at one another and then looked at Kakusa, laughing they asked almost synchronized: ”What giant monster? Are you dumb or something?”. The grinning individual snapped his fingers which was a trigger for his visual genjutsu. The four children suddenly saw a large ogre swinging a gigantic hammer for them and rushed for cover screaming. In reality, they just ran and tried hiding behind trash cans and stuff after looking at ‘nothing’ behind Kakusa.

The only ones left were Uzuru and her little sister, who were now shocked by the outcome. His movements were quick and they could barely manage to understand what had just happened. The genjutsu, the strange black colored tentacle and then the clone, all of them had been too fast for them. ”You.. how did you? you’re ..” Uzuru was having trouble as she stared at him with horror. While maintaining his grin he had dealt with her ‘minions’ in a split second, they weren’t even able to touch him.  The grin that she found silly and annoying was now beginning to intimidate her. Even the little girl that was yelling at the others to ‘kick his butt’ was now silent and scared, she was almost about to cry. Mustering some left over courage, Uzuru charged blindly at Kakusa enraged at how he had been able to take down her allies.

In anger she closed her eyes as she ran straight for him and aimed at him with the sword that belonged to him. As she got closer the sword just went straight through Kakusa, she felt the tug and opened her eyes. It was true, the sword had went straight through his face. There was something odd though, there was no blood, even his grin was unaltered. With a sword struck right through his face Kakusa spoke, ”You just had to do it ha? You had to piss me off, didn’t you?”. After those words his face began to wither away and turn into a giant swarm of little ants. The ants also began to come out of her ears, her nose, her skin. Little ants began crawling on her body, even inside her body she could feel the creepy feeling of millions of feet.

She was already under his genjutsu by then, he had actually placed his genjutsu on her from the start. When he had entered the street and made eye contact with Uzuru, Kakusa had already cast it on her but the trigger was when she attacked him with his sword. So when she did, the genjutsu was activated. In reality, she was screaming and falling here and there, shocked by the ants that weren’t there. Seeing her sister like this the tiniest of his foe ran after him and started punching and kicking his leg as Kakusa retrieved his memento and sheathed it, securing it.  He completely ignored the little child that was continuously trying to inflict some sort of damage to his left leg.  While she called him names and scolded him for being so mean and cruel and scary.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 1215
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
Chakra;; 225/255 (Two E-ranks, One D-rank(10), One C-rank(20) )
OOC;;
Jutsu Used:

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 am

Ren sat quietly and waited, she sipped her drink and expected Kakusa to be back shortly. He was not a man to be held up by inconveniences. By now, she had figured out what was happening and who the culprits were. Confident in Kakusa's kind nature, she didn't worry too much about him inflicting too much hard on them; though she would still "check" on them later and give them a real scolding for doing something so mean. It was bad to have her own captive audience, an audience captivated by her and willing to do whatever she said, not that she cared or took advantage of that situation.

She was sure Kakusa would probably scare them with his Jounin skills and maybe kick a butt or two of the more stubborn ones. Her only concern was the little one, Uzuru's sister- a delicate and kind little girl who was infatuated with Ren from a young age. She had learned the infatuation from her older sister and ever since had wanted to be babied by Ren; naturally Ren had a hard time refusing such an adorable little girl, but that itself had encouraged Uzuru and the other gang of love struck fools. It was time for Ren to make things very clear to them.

A waiter would bring her some fresh food, a salad- something she could pick apart and ensure it wasn't harmed or altered in any ways. After this meal, it would be a long time before Ren would have any desire to eat any food that she herself hadn't made. Or at least watch be made. When Kakusa would return, she would smile at him, pointing to a salad and bread sticks. Jounin were in the building and walked passed Kakusa, one of which wore an ANBu mask as they investigated the troublesome children afte the real owner had freed himself. The ANBU member glanced at Kakusa for a long second and then continued on outside the back. Where which, he and his group found Uzumu and her little sister, as well as some of the gang who had come back to see what happened.

I see you got the sword back. She pointed to the salad. I figured your appetite was somewhat altered as well after the last mis-hap, so I ordered some salad and break. Drinks are on the house as well, and don't worry, I picked through your salad myself to make sure there were no odd ingredients. His fork was oddly placed, possibly used by Ren herself, but she didn't give him any slight clues if she had used his fork. She just smiled and continued to eat slowly and try to enjoy what was remaining of their celebration. She didn't even mention the trouble, knowing Kakusa had surely handled it and wouldn't want to discuss it: or maybe he would if he had learned about her little overzealous fanclub.

Word count- 487

Last edited by Ren'ai on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:11 pm

The Anbu arrived on the scene and Kakusa left the place after whispering something in the ear of the little girl that was punching and kicking his leg. After his whisper the little girl completely halted for a moment and watched his back in fear as he left the scene. As he disappeared entering the restaurant again she burst into tears and ran to her big sister. Her big sister was still in shock because of what had happened to her, the other four were ducking from an invisible attack and two of them were knocked out. All in all, he hadn’t done any noticeable physical damage to the children. With a large grin he crossed the ANBU in charge of taking care of the situation. They had nothing to accuse him of or hold him accountable for, things turned out just the way he liked it.

He made his way back to his guest and bowed to her, apologizing for leaving earlier. Placing the memento carefully he nodded as Ren noticed he had retrieved it. Noticing the salad he looked at her and then the salad, ”True my apetite has indeed been reduced greatly but a salad won’t be that bad” . He replied as he reached out for the fork, immediately noticing that it wasn’t in the position as it should be. ”Seeing that the pranksters have been taken care of, it must be Ren’s doing. Mischief? Hardly unlikely, is she being ‘naughty’ ?” he cast a gaze at her but picked up the fork. ”I’m not sure what purpose would it serve you but I’ll play your way then” using it he began to eat the salad.

”Thank you for taking care of me Ren-chan” said Kakusa as he smiled at her. He gestured the waiter and asked him to bring more sake as he poured some for himself and took a sip. ”I believe I’ve been a horrible host. Compared to this that cooked rabbit in the forest was way better” he said trying to lighten up the mood a bit more. Due to what Uzuru had said he was well aware of the situation now. He just thought that speaking about it might make Ren’ai uncomfortable and he didn’t want that. Even at deception he believed in perfection and so far everything had been anything but perfect. The only thing he could do was have some sake, make some jokes and make her feel better. Not discussing it was the better choice, he decided that based on his intuition.

The waiter came along and brought the sake as requested. Kakusa took it from him and poured some for her and then for himself. He picked up the glass and raised it high, ”Here’s to our success in the mission, bottoms up” said Kakusa as he gulfed the entire drink down in one go. The sake was pretty good and his tolerance wasn’t bad at handling it but it was quite heavy. He didn’t wish to intoxicate his guest and take advantage of her or anything, that would ruin his long term plans. However, if she did end up drunk then taking her back to her house safe and sound and leaving her there would be a lot more fruitful for him. It wouldn’t be fun for the time being but it would most certainly deliver some good results in the future. She would obviously trust him more after that and he can take advantage of it later on.

”As common courtesy you’ll surely take it down in one go. Let’s see how good you are at handling your drinks. Will this evening become even more interesting than it already has?”. Beating up children is not something normal people would like, Kakusa rather enjoyed it. How futile their efforts were and how desperately they tried to inflict him harm. How much attracted they were to Ren’ai, it was all so interesting to him. He kept remembering when Uzuru tried to attack him and ended up in his genjutsu, ”Priceless, her expressions and fear were arousing”. His sense of entertainment was twisted just like his real self.

After having his drink, due to the alcohol and the ‘love’ for his clan he decided to tell Ren’ai about it. It was meant to be a secret clan but Kakusa never liked the fact that it was shrouded in mystery. The history of his clan was known very little because of its secret nature. He didn’t like that, he didn’t like how very little shinobi knew about their existence. ”I recall you said something about knowing more about me, didn’t you? Allow me to show you what my clan is all about” said Kakusa as he placed his elbow on the table and stretched out his hand revealing his empty palm. A black surface appeared on it and slowly molded into a tiny rabbit, the rabbit hopped and jumped on the table landing in front of Ren’ai.

”It won’t exist for long but consider this another ‘gift’. A cute little creature for a cute person, should be fitting” he said. The bunny hopped around the table, stopping and rubbing its nose every once in a while. ”Onmyoton, that’s the name of my clan. It’s a secret clan so best to keep it hush hush” he stood up after saying that and extended his hand to help Ren’ai stand. He wasn’t sure if she was drunk or not but he was being a gentleman when he did it. Well technically he was deceiving her to think of him as a gentleman, reality was that he didn’t care for such manners. Actually he didn’t care for anyone or anything at all besides himself unless it was beneficial for him. In this case, being a gentleman was so he was being nice.

After helping her stand Kakusa walked along with her as they exited the restaurant and headed for the Uchiha complex. The celebration was over along with the troublesome events of the evening. It had turned out to be an interesting evening for him, he also enjoyed Ren’s company, may be because he didn’t have to act much in front of her. He didn’t want to admit it but he was getting used to her a lot more than he wanted to. As the two arrived at the Uchiha complex Kakusa thanked her for coming, ”Thank you for accepting my invitation and honoring me with such an evening. It would have been a lot better without the intrusion but that was unavoidable I suppose. May be some other day we might have an uninterrupted celebration. Until then..” he turned and began to walk away. With his back towards his guest Kakusa raised his right arm waving good bye to her without looking back, ”Ja” he said out loud as he left, heading towards the inn he was staying at.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 1148
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;; Exit post for Kakusa. It was a great thread, I really enjoyed it a lot.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Ren'ai ignored the ANBU as they passed through, this wasn't the first time she had been involved with them, indirect or not. On several separate occasions, Ren's "fans" had caused different kinds of situations that were either embarrassing or required Ren to apologize to people and even explain to the Uchiha Clan elder about some misunderstandings. She greatly disliked the kinds of direct and indirect trouble these youngsters always got her into. Ren was a mature girl for her age and the ones who followed her were not mature at all- they were selfish and close-minded, obsessed and crazy for her. No one should be that crazy and stupid for someone else.

She shivered at the idea of her fans working together; if they could put their difference and rivalries behind them and work together towards a mutual "goal" she could only imagine what the could or would do to accomplish their goal... which of course would be Ren herself.

Kakusa had returned and again was smiling, apologizing even for being a bad host. Ren didn't want him feeling bad, but she also didn't want to mention her obsessed fans,The cooked rabbit was great! And I'm sure it wasn't your fault the celebration was interrupted. she placed emphasis on the word "your" to show Kakusa that she thought this was more so her fault because of the kids obsessed with her.

She picked at her salad, watching Kakusa eat his salad with his fork. It wasn't anything serious, just a playful game she was playing with her new friend. He was a kind older gentleman who was attractive and skilled him combat; of course she would give him a "treat" for being so kind to her. It was her first kiss, even if indirect- something she wanted to be able to remember even if Kakusa did disappear one day. He was an important figure in her life, someone outside of her clan that she could get close to and share a meal and even missions with. It was a far step above in their interaction from when they had first met. She remembered it, willing to cut him down in the graveyard of Shippuugakure if he had been a grave robber.

Kakusa had caught the attention of a waiter and had him pour some sake for them both; at first, Ren was a little surprised. She was a Genin and had the liberty to drink sake if she wanted to, but she hadn't really tasted much alcohol.. mostly in cooking. This was different, straight and undiluted. She wasn't the type of girl to shirk away from a challenge though, not that he was challenging her; this was a friendly celebration after all. She wasn't sure how well she would do with sake, but she wasn't going to be a girly girl about it.

As Kakusa grabbed his cup and made a cheers, she grabbed her cup and bumped glasses with him. Cheers! she cood happily and swallowed the fiery liquid down in one gulp. She set the cup down and licked her lips; for a second, her face remained unchanged. Then she began to breathe and it felt like fire was travelling up her throat. She coughed loudly, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth as she cheeks grew really red. She struggled to speak over the powerful alcoholic fumes choking her up. Sake... is a lot... more... potent than.. I thought! she coughed again and looked to Kakusa to pour her another cup.

Despite her tough personality and mature nature, she was inexperienced with alcohol and couldn't gauge how well or how fast she could get drunk. She only had two glasses, but she was the type of girl who let alcohol go straight to their heads. She didn't speak much, just enjoying the time in a slightly drunken bliss. Kakusa had taken that opportunity to talk about an interesting subject, his clan.

Ren had asked him once before and he hadn't been willing to tell her about his clan; but now he was. That made her happy, a small blush on her face, of course it was lost to the reddened expression on her cheeks from the sake. Kakusa performed a technique and materialized a rabbit, Ren gasped in surprise, Awww~ It's so cute! she exclaimed, then carefully picked the rabbit up and hugged it softly. That was the most girly she had been, especially around someone else.

Don't worry, I'll keep your clan's secret. Right now though, I think you should take me home before I talk myself into a third glass of sake she teased him and winked. They would get up from the table and prepare to leave, Ren would walk comfortably with Kakusa as they made their way back to the Uchiha compound. He would walk her up to the front door of the main house where they had met previously. Thank you for the fun today Kakusa-san, it was fun to relax and have a...decent meal. she said and then chuckled, not at all too bothered by the mis-hap earlier. I'll look forward to our next meeting, maybe a mission or something~ she cood and then suddenly hugged Kakusa, not a shallow hug; a deep and warm hug from one person to another who trusted them above most others. She hadn't known Kakusa very long, but she trusted her life in his hands.

They would say their goodbyes and then she would go into the building. Her adopted father wasn't around, so she completed a few chores she was supposed to do and then went up to her room. She undressed and got in the shower, thinking about Kakusa's interesting clan ability. With an ability like that, she wondered why he didn't use it more often. There' is something about him that I'm not sure of yet, I think he's opening up to me, but he's still behind a wall that I can't seem to get passed. she thought to herself, admitting there was that withdrawn part of him that always smiled. It was one of the reasons she found herself attracted tot he man, she could sense the pain in his heart, but he smiled regardless and kept up a strong expression and always tried to make things cheerful and fun for her. She wasn't attracted to him in a superficial way, instead she had affection for him like one would their first crush, but it was more so a brotherly way even if she did admit he was handsome.

word count- 1,091
{Exit}
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Calls For A Celebration   This Calls For A Celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

This Calls For A Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1