Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Surai Hyuga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Surai
Surai
Male Posts : 21
Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Chakra:
Surai Hyuga Left_bar_bleue100/100Surai Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:10 am

First Name: Surai
Last Name: Hyuga
Alias: None

Height: 5'6" Feet
Weight: 133 Pounds
Birthday: December 13th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationships: Mother(Deceased), Father(Clan Head), Older Brother(Branch Member)

Affiliation: Tsukigakure no Sato
Element(s): Raiton
Specialization(s): Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

Personality: Surai is very calm, and very quiet. He often talks, but does so in a quiet voice and tone that holds warmth and gentleness. Don't let this fool you, as behind this is a sharp and cunning mind analyzing what he sees, and postulating ideas of use. He is very well mannered, and follows etiquette in any scenario as is required of a Hyuga. When in a combat scenario, he becomes very focus and his demeanor is changed, as he becomes very strict, more so than normal, as he always holds a modicum of steel in his stance, adopted from exposure to his clan.

[Likes: Surai enjoys training, and will often spend the bulk of his time doing so, perfecting his skills and testing out new techniques. He will often be found meditating in a peaceful environment, as he enjoys the quiet and time alone, as he organizes his thoughts and goals. He will also be found with his family, specifically more often with his Older Brother. He also enjoys learning in general, and might be found in the library reading scrolls on a host of topics from strategy to the other nations.

Dislikes:   Surai extremely dislikes those who rush headfirst into a situation, and those who don't think first before acting, commonly referred to as by him - idiots. He also dislikes pranksters, seeing them as time wasters who would better serve their time training and bettering themselves then making a mockery of everything, and just being plain fools. He hates having to be forced to take risks, unnecessary or not, as he'd rather not leave things up to fate. He secretly hates the Main Family, and what they do to the Branch family, what they've done to his Brother, and what they 'Would've' done to him.

Motivation:  He strives to become stronger so he could become the 'proper' heir the Hyuga Clan wants. He strives to change the Main Branch policies, and to free, or at the very least, give some freedom to the Branch Family. He also strives to strengthen his Clan Techniques, and to create new ones.

Fears:  He fears to die, without ever accomplishing his goals. He fears to fail everyone's expectations of him, and his own of himself. He fears he will betray his brother's sacrifice. He fears he won't be able to accomplish anything.

Bloodline Name: Byakugan

[b]Bloodline Ability:
Ability:

Clan History:  
History:

History: Surai Hyuga was born on a very harsh winter night, the full forces of nature heralding his arrival into the world, a blizzard encompassing the village of Tsukigakure no Sato. He was a very lucky child, as most second born Hyugas would be fated to be marked with the Caged Bird Seal, and cast into the Branch Family. His fate was not so. His older brother of many years was a very gentle youth, very compassionate. After years of seeing the abuse and neglect those of the Branch Family received, he couldn't even conceive of the possibility of condemning his little brother to this fate. So in an act that would forever change Surai's fate, he ceded his right of Clan Heir to his brother, taking upon himself the Caged Bird Seal, against much outrage and opposition. And so Surai Hyuga escaped a fate worse than death.

Surai was a very quiet child, not in his words, of which he was very well spoken, but in his tone, being very calm and peaceful. He looked upon the world with an avid curiosity and need to learn. He excelled in his studies and training, surprising those who opposed him succeeding as heir with his talent and grasp of the Juken, and the Byakugan. He unlocked his sight with it at a very young age, and his sight with it was very extraordinary. With his apparent prodigious ability, the opposition to him becoming the Heir died down, and the whole matter was soon forgotten, alongside his brother. While many forgot him, seeing him as another Branch Servant, Surai and His brother were very close, and would often be with eachother. They connected on a spiritual level, and were inseparable. Surai comprehended the conditions of his brother and other Branch Members,, and was abhorred with this. Confessing to his brother his thoughts, he was given support in this thought, being told this was why his brother sacrificed himself for Surai. With this in mind, Surai grew determined to change the structure of the clan. He knew he had to be strong to become the clan head, and so he threw himself into his training and learning, astounding his instructors, who were already shocked by his ability.

Several years passed, and he entered the Academy. He quickly outstripped the others of the class, further cementing his title of Prodigy. In the class, he drew the attention of the prankster Sukichi, who disliked his serious outlook and confident personality, and named himself his rival. Many a time he would try to fight Surai or prank him, only to be thwarted. Surai often goaded him by calling his foolishness out, and his idiotic tenancies, aggravating Sukichi every time. One night there was an attack on the Hyuga Clan Compound, an attempt to kidnap several of the Hyuga children to steal the Kekkei Genkai. There was a fierce battle, and the very first of Surais. His guards were dispatched, and he was beset by a pair of the attackers. Being underestimated due to his age, he took them down with some fight. He then went around to help the battle, thwarting the catching of several of the other children, and the dispatching of several of the attackers. He the found himself separated from the other Hyuga, and surrounded by several of the remaining attackers bent on getting some revenge for their losses. He put up a valiant fight, but soon found himself nearing the end of his endurance. With little hope left, he went to fight with his last breath. Then when he was almost unconscious, his mother came, a fury and wrathful force to the attackers. She took down many, but was hit by a stray attack. The would-be kidnappers fled upon the arrival of more Hyuga forces, but they were too late, as Surai's mother was already dying, too far along. With her last breath she spoke of her love to her family.

Surai grieved for many months, before finding his conviction again, promising he would never let this happen again, and to protect his family, to protect his Clan. He soon returned to his training with a burning passion unseen in him before, the desire to grow stronger clear. The Academy graduation soon drew near, and they were all tested on their skills and ability. While very intelligent, Surai used everything within his power to succeed the test, such as his Byakugan to scope out the answer for the written portion ahead of time, and also playing upon his classmates, so they were against each other and not him when their was a tournament for Taijutsu, and lostfocus upon him. He passed with flying colors, and was named 'Rookie of the Year', and was assigned to his squad, hopeful of his future.

RP Sample:
The Mock Battle:

Source: Google
[u]Face Claim:
Surai Hyuga:

Last edited by Surai on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:11 am

Hopefully this is good, i put alot of effort into this. >~<
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Surai Hyuga Left_bar_bleue480/480Surai Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:44 am

Hmm, Well firstly hello I am Ze GMPG Xazzy and I shall be directing you today.

• Your Personality, Likes, and Dislikes need to be in paragraph/ sentence form.
  • Sadly as a rule you cannot have any FC from the Naruto Series, which means you'll have to change that as well.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Surai Hyuga Left_bar_bleue190/190Surai Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:51 am

Only Special Jounin & higher may have titles
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:55 am

Okay, thank you for that. And i didn't know the title was for higher, thought it was something of just a nickname, will change that.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:36 pm

I guess i'm just waiting to be approved? (Note: I'm working on making an image for a FC, so that's a work in progress for now, otherwise i'm completely done for this part.)
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Surai Hyuga Left_bar_bleue480/480Surai Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Very well then, everything seems in order, I'd say you're approved. Have fun is Tsuki someone will come along shortly and award you colors.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Colors? What is that? Also, what is the process now for buying my skills, where do i go to post?(I know I have 6000 Experience to buy them, and that as a Genin, i can't buy a Soul Stat above C-Rank.) I know i read it somewhere, i just don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Surai Hyuga Left_bar_bleue190/190Surai Hyuga Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Your village color has been added. Now it is time to work on your statistics(soul stats) in the Upgrade shop- Click here Follow that template.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Okay, that should e a good image. I'm not the best at photoshop though. :p
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Surai Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surai Hyuga   Surai Hyuga Empty

Back to top Go down

Surai Hyuga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1