Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Hyakugan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Surai
Surai
Male Posts : 21
Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hyakugan Left_bar_bleue100/100Hyakugan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Clan Name: Hyuga

Kekkei Genkai: Hyakugan(All Seeing Controlling Eye); Variant of the Byakugan, brand new.
[b]
Bloodline Ability:[/b]
It contains many similarities with the Byakugan, it's differences being as one's prowess with it grows. It contains much of the great visual prowess, and has it's related 360* field of vision, except it has a larger blindspot, encompassing the areas from the second thoracic vertebra to the fifth thoracic vertebra. It can also see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight, much like its originator the Byakugan. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved. Just like the Byakugan, it has the ability to see Chakra, its flow, as well as the Chakra circulation system inside the body with great detail. It is used in conjunction with the Juuken, just like the Byakugan, but it has the ability to influence Chakra systems from afar by focusing on the Tenketsu, and being able to use this to disrupt Jutsu, or influence a targets thoughts, actions, or reactions.

Jutsu

D-Rank: Name: Hyakugan Activate
Canon/Custom: Canon/Custom(Name Difference, no Mechanic Difference)
Type: Supplementary.
Element: None.
Range: Self.
Duration: Depends on Rank. To keep it active, the jutsu will cost 10 chakra each post it is active. So, this will be 15 Chakra originally, and then 10 Chakra each post after that.
Cooldown: Depends on rank. 3 posts at S-Rank ninja, and a solid example would be plus 1 for every rank less than that. So, pretty much 4 posts at Jounin, 5 at Special Jounin, 6 at chuunin, and 7 for Genin.
Description: The needed technique to use any Hyakugan based jutsu. The rank of the jutsu depends on the user, as it must be their highest jutsu slot. This allows the user to to see further distances, depending on the rank, able to see through objects, and able to see the Chakra Circulatory System. This also arrives the user to use Gentle Fist, a special type of fighting style. By focusing the chakra to their finger tips or palms, they can press the tenketsu or chakra pressure points of their opponents body. When the finger nears the tenketsu the chakra is forced out, collapsing the targeted tenketsu for a period of time. The tenketsu serve as the connectors and exit points for the chakra pathways. So when they are stopped by the Hyuga clan member, the ninja greatly loses his or her ability to utilize their chakra for jutsu.

The distance a person can see depends on their rank.
Genin: 40 meters maximum. The user will also be able to sense low key things, like leaves or medium sized bugs. If there were 8 birds behind them, the user would be able to see 2 of those birds. If stuck in a smoke screen, the user would be able to see a target's feet.
Chuunin: 80 meters maximum. The user will be able to sense larger things like kunai and shuriken. If there were 8 birds behind them, the user would be able to see 4 of those birds. If the user were to be stuck in a smokescreen, they would be able to see a person's feet and up to their knees.
Sp. Jounin: 120 meters maximum. The user's Hyakugan will be average. They will be able to sense way larger things, like clones or people. If their were 8 birds behind them, a user would be able to sense 5 of those birds. If stuck in a smoke screen, the user will began to see up to the person's groin area.
Jounin: 160 meters maximum. This is the maximum of most Hyuga's Hyakugan. They can see a great distance, more than three times that of a Genin Hyuga. If there were 8 birds behind them, the user will be able to sense an almost perfect 6 birds. If the user were stuck in a smokescreen, they would be able to perfectly almost make out the person, being able to see up to bust level.
S-Rank: 200 meters maximum. This is the rank where the most elite Hyuga's can see. Their vision is to the point where they can see exactly all of the 8 birds. If stuck in a smokescreen, they can perfectly make out the person.

C-Rank: Name: Gentle Eye (Hyūken)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu/Dojutsu
Element: None.
Range: Byakugan's current Rank(Genin - S-Rank)
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: Passive
Cooldown: Passive
Description: Once Hyakugan is activated, Hyuga's are now able to use the special ability to see with greater clarity the Tenketsu points inside of a person's Chakra Pathway System. With this ability to focus onto them, the Hyakugan user is able to attack and influence their points, either damaging the target's body, influencing the body to move or act in a certain way, or affecting the targets perception by effecting their Chakra like a Genjutsu.

It is similar in the ability to cause much damage by sealing Tenketsu or opening them, but it requires more Chakra to do this per Tenketsu sealed, and you are limited to sealing 5 tenketsu per Post.(Mechanics scheme, i might need alot of help on, just some ideas for this variation, so please put some input.) To seal an opponents Tenketsu like this, it requires 1 Chakra per Tenketsu x the opponents Rank(Gennin = 1 Chakra per Tenketsu, Kage = 6 Chakra per Tenketsu.)

When influencing an opponents body by moving or 'Shifting' their Tenketsu and Chakra Pathways, it requires 1 Chakra  x opponents Rank to affect. Affecting the opponent like a Genjutsu is very different, in the effects you can use with it are only being able to make their focus shift away, focus onto something else, or blocking a sense for a extremely short point of time(One post? I don't know, need mechanic help again.) Costs 5 Chakra to accomplish this.

This is what I have for now, following the Byakugan in Jutsu/Abilites while having it's own add ons, and a bigger blind spot, and maybe another weakness. I am making this so that I can create a character that is the first user of this in the Hyuga Household. He would be brought up and raised like a Hyuga, and when they discovered his variation, they would train him harder than most and the like, to bring power to the clan.

Please tell me what you think, thank you for reading this, and sorry if i did anything wrong, as i just joined the night before. Also, would i have to put the clan Jutsu in the Jutsu list to be approved, or would it be with the clan(where I put it for now).
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hyakugan Left_bar_bleue190/190Hyakugan Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:02 pm

This will not be approved, please consider using the normal Byakugan,
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Thank you for viewing this and considering. I have a question about perhaps making a justsu based upon this, such as injecting chakra into the tenketsu, to have a similar effect. Do you think this a viable option to pursue and see, or should i drop the matter altogether? Again, thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Considering this is a subtle form of godmodding, I doubt it would be approved however you word it. Though as best of a suggestion I can offer, is having an Ijutsu(Medical) ninjutsu and using chakra strings, or puppetry perhaps- when attacking their Tenketsu points physically, you could attach a chakra string to their Tenketsu points to control them. Granted controlling other characters is not allowed on Legacy.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Well how about(taking inspiration from an outside source) leave small traces of elemental chakra within their tenketsu - let's say Raiton Chakra. Then, at a later time, i activate it, calling down a lightning bolt(nothing too powerful, damage with the level of the technique) to strike their location(they can still dodge, as it just uses the chakra in the tenketsu as the space of reference, so that the Raiton chakra is dispersed once used like this.)

And instead of chakrastrings on all parts to control them, more like a vibration of chakra, or pulse, again leaving ones own in a small amount, and say when an enemy would swing their sword at you, you release it, causing a slight flucuation, enough to shift the attack slightly, so you have better chances to dodge(again, not too much, just a better chance, they could still be too powerful/ fast/proficient to stop them, it's just more of an edge.) Also, you could use this in offense, like shifting their step when they try to defend, making them slightly more open to attack. The more tenketsu in a limb you leave the chakra, the better you can influence them, but in the first place you still have to hit them to be able to think of using this. What do you think? And thanks for considering this, and allowing me to share some ideas. I have a host of ones with the Jyuken being applied differently, or building upon it.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:09 pm

I like your ideas on Jyuken, but so far- all of these are similar to Shadow Paralysis- which is banned because of its innate ability to godmod. Even using it in this way as you just specified, leaves a large area of debate and conflict when used IC. The purpose of Jyuken is to eliminate your opponent's movements and stop them from fighting back, incorporating it in such a way to hinder their movements is a bit demeaning of the actual KKG.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Well, this would be more of a mechanic thing, something that could be fixed by that i would think, so i'm still up with the idea of it, so long as with help we can make it work. For instance, you have to spend 1 chakra per tenketsu, and specify where on the body these ones are, and have a requirement number to be able to use them, Say 3-5 tenketsu/chakra used in this way, and you can only use this amount per post, what say you?(Also, the more you have in an arm, the better your chances in influencing them. So say you manage to hit like 10 points in the arm, so it is double the needed amount to affect. There could be a chart on how many tenketsu affected like this equals what kind of effect/disadvantage on the foe. There will be a limit based upon the rank this is(i'd say C-Rank, so it can't be too much, but it could help in a battle if used smartly, say hitting 25 tenketsu in the arm, and waiting abit, so that when an ally goes to attack and the enemy would surely dodge or block, you burst your chakra, making them slip/ or move in an incorrect way so that they are more open(not too much, just the more tenketsu used the better, but still only C-Rank equivalent.). What do you think could be done with this very general and vague idea for this to be mechanic able?
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:42 pm

The mechanics isn't the part that makes this a "no-go" I could well make a mechanic for making controlling others, but that doesn't have anything to do with the fundamental aspect of why this variation is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Well, this isn't controlling. I couldn't make him walk another way, or attack a comrade. I have no willpower over the happening of it, its just a push or shift. Like he swings his sword at me, but 3 posts ago i had left my chakra in the sword arms tenketsu(3-5 points), so at the moment he attacks, i pulse it, removing the chakra, but affecting the attack by a bit, making a sure hit challenged because it moves the aim off by a bit due to the disruption. If i want to do this tactic again, i have to spend the chakra into the tenketsu again. If i were to attack him using the same ability, and he would surely block with a specific body part, say his right arm, which i previously had hit several tenketsu and put some chakra into them, so if he had a very solid defense, i would activate the chakra to burst, so his arm would falter due to the disruptions.

I don't see how the fundamental aspect is unacceptable, so would you please explain to me how so? Perhaps i'm missing something due to lack of experience with this since i just joined.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:09 pm

If you leave it to mild disruption VIA chakra-induced reactions, that's acceptable; though it is not something you need a Byakugan variation form. If you want this to work, I suggest joining the normal Hyuga clan & make your own jutsu variations in your jutsu list. Granted you will need to be precise with information; but I see how you could work this into being fair if it is done this way. Such as storing an amount of chakra into someone's Tenkejtsu and releasing it on a timed-attack for your intended effect.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Yes, i think i will, thank you for your time and help. I'll start trying to make my character then. I was also thinking of a jutsu attack type that when you hit a tenketsu with the juken strike, you channel some Raiton Chakra as you hit so it arcs and hits one or two more tenketsu, basically doing the same as a regular juken strike to a tenketsu would, just hitting several more due to lightnings arcing capabilities along the chakra pathways. What do you think about that idea?
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:19 pm

That's classified as Nintaijutsu; while Jyuken is similar, it's the KKG's ability. Applying Lightning into an attack like that would require a Nintaijutsu Specialization
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Well, i think it would be a mix. It's using the hyuga's ability to see the chakra system, and then manipulating Raiton chakra into each tenketsu they attack instead of regular chakra, guiding the Raiton to several different tenketsu per jab, using the electricity's ability to conduct and arc to race to the tenketsu along the chakra pathways. Without the byakugan active to see this, they wouldn't be able to to this.

Question, generally, what do Hyugas specialize in, taijutsu or ninjutsu alongside their bloodline limit? Because i don't see myself using much other jutsu other than those based around the byakugan, due to my 'Hyuga' pride i our techniques. Just want to get a little insight. Thanks for your help by the way!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Ninjutsu & Taijutsu- specifically Jyuken, that's their own Taijutsu style. & you will need Nintaijutsu to incorporate any element into your physical attacks.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Thanks. So being proficient with the Type in the Rank lets you use that rank in techniques, so if i had c-rank taijutsu, i couldn't use a b-rank taijutsu move?

Also, what is the enduance, speed. strength, all of those. What does that mean, and how does it affect combat? And what do i do to choose what is higher than d-rank and all that? THe statistics page was slightly confusing on this subject. Sorry if i'm taking up alot of your time with these questions.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Correct: B Rank skils for B Rank & lower.

END, SPD & STR are all directly related to combat, INT & BLM are not.If you had S Rank STR & D Rank END and made a punch, you would break your on fist. STR determines how hard you hit, etc. Our guides explained all of this, if you are not sure; I suggest going and reading them.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Surai
Surai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:45 pm

I did, just didn't comprehend them much. Thanks for your time and effort. I'll create my character now, so Ja-ne!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hyakugan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyakugan   Hyakugan Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyakugan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Naruto Legacy :: Rules & Announcements :: Archives-