Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Left_bar_bleue500/500Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:05 pm

AND HERE WE ARE!

As you have seen, the staff team and I have been working hard to bring out a ton of new content for you, the members. As such, we are in need of some more willing, active members to fill our staff team so that we can more efficiently manage everything that goes on! With that being said, I present the staff application! For those of you who wish to help the forum and can give the time we ask of you to contribute, please use the form below and post it in here. We would greatly appreciate anyone who can lend a helping hand! We will be hiring two people at a time as Junior Moderators, so make sure that you fill out everything out to the best of your abilities in order to be considered. Now, there are a few requirements we have before you may apply. Here they are:

• You must have an already approved character on our forum and you must be willing to be active IC as well as OOC.

• You must be able to to dedicate a minimum of 1 full hour of time explicitly for staff duties. This includes but is not limited to grading applications, answering questions in the chatbox, and submitting your thoughts on things discussed in the staff area.

• You must be willing to learn all of our rules and guides, and you must be willing to accept criticism from senior staff when it is given.

• You must have seen the anime or read the manga, and you must have general knowledge regarding the Naruto world. If you don't please state such in your "Other Comments" section of the form. Honesty will earn you respect from the rest of the staff team here, so please do so.

If you believe you meet these requirements, please fill out a form and see if you qualify! Good luck, everyone.

THE FORM

Real Name: (You can also use a favorite nickname for this if it makes you feel more comfortable!)
Character Name: (Self-explanatory)
Real Age: (Self-explanatory)
Days Active: (What days are you most available to log onto Naruto Legacy?)
Times Active: (What hours of the day are you most frequently online? And for how long?)
Obligations: (What obligations do you have RL-wise that the staff team should know about? School? Work? Put it all here.)
Reasons for Applying: (Self-explanatory; please use complete sentences and be thorough.)
RP Experience: (How long have you been RP'ing for? What kinds of forums have you RP'd on? Etcetera.)
Staff Experience: (What levels of staff have you been? Meaning moderator, junior moderator, support moderator, chatbox moderator, administrator, etc. What kinds of forums have you been staff on? How much time, approximately, have you spent as a staff member in your time RP'ing?)
Position: (What position would you like to eventually obtain in the staff team? You will start at Junior Moderator and then Administrators will determine where you should be placed.)
Forum Skills: (What kind of skills do you have? GFX? Coding? Public speaking? "Customer service"? Put things related to these here.)
Other Comments: (Anything else of importance that you'd like to tell us goes here. If you have nothing to add, either leave it blank or type "N/A".)

Code:
[b]Real Name:[/b] (You can also use a favorite nickname for this if it makes you feel more comfortable!)
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Real Age:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Days Active:[/b] (What days are you most available to log onto Naruto Legacy?)
[b]Times Active:[/b] (What hours of the day are you most frequently online? And for how long?)
[b]Obligations:[/b] (What obligations do you have RL-wise that the staff team should know about? School? Work? Put it all here.)
[b]Reasons for Applying:[/b] (Self-explanatory; please use complete sentences and be thorough.)
[b]RP Experience:[/b] (How long have you been RP'ing for? What kinds of forums have you RP'd on? Etcetera.)
[b]Staff Experience:[/b] (What levels of staff have you been? Meaning moderator, junior moderator, support moderator, chatbox moderator, administrator, etc. What kinds of forums have you been staff on? How much time, approximately, have you spent as a staff member in your time RP'ing?)
[b]Position:[/b] (What position would you like to eventually obtain in the staff team? You will start at Junior Moderator and then Administrators will determine where you should be placed.)
[b]Forum Skills:[/b] (What kind of skills do you have? GFX? Coding? Public speaking? "Customer service"? Put things related to these here.)
[b]Other Comments:[/b] (Anything else of importance that you'd like to tell us goes here. If you have nothing to add, either leave it blank or type "N/A".)

Last edited by Eden Shinteki on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Left_bar_bleue500/500Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:42 am

The applying may now commence! Good luck to those of you who try out!
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho
Male Posts : 99
Ryo : 42503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Left_bar_bleue370/370Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:45 am

Real Name: Tencho is fine (Ten, Tenny, or w/e variation you guys come up with)
   Character Name: Tencho Nariwagame
   Real Age: 21
   Days Active: Everyday (occasionally varies)
   Times Active: Early afternoon - late at night (I log in to and fro between those hours to work on posts and talk to people in the chat box)
   Obligations: I have classes, but they don't begin till January (Winter break and all)
   Reasons for Applying: I've been a part of quite a few RP sites and nothing frustrates me more than to see a good site go down due to inactivity, or worse, administrative incompetence. Legacy has treated me well, so I would enjoy playing a role in keeping it alive and kicking.
   RP Experience: I've been RP'ing for about two years. I've had characters on Naruto Crisis, Naruto Lost Dimension 2.0, Naruto Valor Over Liberty, and of course, Legacy.
   Staff Experience: I was one of the Head Administrators on Naruto Lost Dimension 2.0. I started off as a chat box moderator and worked my way up after I helped recruit a lot of members. I graded jutsus, applications, and acted as a battle moderator. I was Head Administrator for about two months. The site died off due to the owner bailing on us for another site lol.
   Position: I'm aiming to eventually become an Admin. I really enjoy looking at applications and helping in the development of new members. I also excel in battle analysis, and I feel that an administrative position would give me the ability to help settle disputes in battle related topics.
   Forum Skills: My forum skill set mainly revolves around battle analysis, comprehension, and communication skills. I don't know how to code, but I could always learn the basics if need be.
   Other Comments: I don't have much else to say here, except that I'm a pretty swell niqqa overall. I'm unbiased, chill, and really enjoy building the members of Legacy. I also have thorough knowledge of the Narutoverse. I've read every single chapter of the manga, seen the anime and a few of the movies, and I'm usually on the Naruto Wiki to freshen up on the things I've forgotten.

Last edited by Tencho on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Left_bar_bleue260/260Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:27 am

Real Name: My earliest nickname was "Nyt" when I used the username 'nightmare', after that I'd say it was "Epi" from "Epizon". I don't mind using Kakusa either, so whatever you guys are comfy with.
Character Name: Kakusa Makoto, Meiyo Xanadu
Real Age: 23
Days Active: Everyday(may vary)
Times Active: After 4.30 pm(GMT +5) I'm here on work days and I can give quite a bit of time. On Sundays and Saturdays, if I'm not doing anything, which I normally don't. I'm here for more than 2 hours.
Obligations: I'm in my final semester, studying Electrical(Electronics) engineering. That's the only thing that takes my time.
Reasons for Applying: I know both Eden and Semasu, so my reason is quite simple actually. I wanna help out my friends ^_^
RP Experience: When it comes to experience I'd say I'm not that experienced, roughly a year.
Staff Experience: I was a mission moderator and general staff at first, which I was for about 3 months or more. After that I became a community moderator/general staff for I'd say another 3 months. (Just a rough idea, I'm not sure it might be more, might be less)  
Position: I'd like to earn the position of an administrator.
Forum Skills: Gfxing- Nope. Coding- If you consider BB coding a skill, yes. Public speaking/Customer service- Yeah.. no, never was the type. My skill set is limited, I'm not even a hundred percent sure what I'm good at. Here's what I think I'm good at: Character making and analysis, battle type role play and social role play. I wasn't that bad at technique/ability analysis but that was in a different world, I'll need to get used to the naruto world more to be satisfied with it.
Other Comments: I have my exams coming up, so if I'm made a moderator soon I might have some trouble devoting time. After this January though, my finals will be over and I'll have more time to give.I haven't read the manga but I keep up with the anime. So I have a substantial amount of knowledge when it comes to the narutoverse.

Last edited by Kakusa on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:05 pm

I just added a requirement I forgot about yesterday when I set this up. Please update your forms if you need to and then respond when you both have done so. Thank you, and I apologize for the slight inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho
Male Posts : 99
Ryo : 42503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Left_bar_bleue370/370Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 pm

I just included my knowledge of the Narutoverse in my "Other Comments" section.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Hosi
Hosi
Ryo : 44755

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Left_bar_bleue100/100Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Character Name: Senpu Hosi, Storm Uchiha
Real Age: 17
Days Active: I am online every day.
Times Active: United States central time: 2:00pm-5:00pm. Within this time period is when I am available; however, I will be free any time after three days have passed.
Obligations: I have school, no job. This means that I am free 24/7 during school breaks.
Reasons for Applying: I am applying for free Ryo. Although this may seem greedy to some, I believe that an incentive, like possible free money, may give me inspiration to work harder. If I am given something good, I will give you something amazing.  
RP Experience: I have a years experience of role playing. The sites I have role played on are Distension, Their World, and Mizahar. Two of these role playing sites are Modern fantasy types while one of these is a Medieval fantasy. This is my first Naruto website in which I am role playing on.  
Staff Experience:I have not been a staff member before, considering that I have just began my role playing experience, but I am willing to be taught the proper ways of moderating a forum site.
Position: I would actually be satisfied with Moderator. Eventually, if I have proven myself worthy, I will work towards Administrator.
Forum Skills: I am excellent with communication, especially when speaking to new members. I do not have very much skill in coding, but I do have great skill in story telling. I believe that my biggest strength is creating plots that would make the Naruto Legacy members very interested and willing to participate, my plots may even bring in new members.
Other Comments: I have watched every episode of the Naruto and Naruto Shipuuden anime, I have also seen all the movies and specials. I have not read the manga; although, I will if it is a need. I have knowledge of the Naruto universe, but I do not have all the knowledge. As mentioned before, I have never moderated, graded applications, and enforced the rules upon others on a site before; however, if I am taught all of these and more, I will be a valuable junior mod to your forum.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Left_bar_bleue260/260Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:19 am

Form updated
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:14 am

Welcome aboard, Hosi. We'll be starting you as a Junior Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Left_bar_bleue315/315Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Adding Kakusa to the junior moderator team.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!   Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You! Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncle Sa- The Staff Team Needs You!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1