Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Paying Respects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Yitian
Yitian
Male Posts : 35
Ryo : 8500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Paying Respects  Left_bar_bleue100/100Paying Respects  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Yitian stared down at one of the graves, many of the names were unknown to him, to him only one of the graves was important, the memories still haunt him, still as clear as when it happend, the death of his father. He told himself to keep strong, to protect his mother against danger now that his father could not, he planned to someday catch the men that killed his father, he didn't even know where they were, after what happend he never saw there faces again, perhaps they moved away, Yitian thought.

He sat down in front of one of the graves, the name engraved on it was Zen Uchiha, Yitian stared at it, then smiled, he promised himself to live for his father, live enough for two, he would try to become big, to mean something to the world, now that he was a genin he was one step closer to that goal, even though the contact with his mother became less and less, he still helped her whenever she needed it, he felt like he needed to, yet he wanted to keep himself from making close connections, the death of one person close to you is enough, so to protect himself from suffering he decided to try his best not to make friends, yet working as a team, a difficult task.

"Father.. I became a genin, i know you would have been proud of me." He said, placing one hand on the grave. He didn't know for how long he would stay, the place was quiet and seemed to bring him a bit of rest, yet it also felt empty, like a black void filled with death. Yitian took a deep breath as he got back up, streching a bit as he looked around, perhaps there was something for him to do here, though not expecting that there is anything. He started to walk around, looking for any people that might be visiting the graves, hoping that not too many people would show up, that way he could enjoy the silence some more before he started training again."Well.. let's see." He said to himself as he started to walk to the edge of the graveyard, so that he could walk around it, getting a better view from the side.

(WC: 378)

Last edited by Yitian on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi
Male Posts : 174
Ryo : 47000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Paying Respects  Left_bar_bleue170/170Paying Respects  Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:14 pm

[Back to the graveyard?] asked the Nibi no Kani, it’s voice a low rumbling, reminiscent of the sound of summer thunder. The sky above was currently resembling a mural painted with watercolor pastels; a mix of purples, oranges, yellows and blues. The gate to the graveyard that Koten Tekishijin was just now drawing closer to seemed to have its height limited at the beginning of the sky, but Tekishijin knew it was how the levels of the hills made it seem and nothing more. He had been here enough times to not be fooled by that hoodwink anymore. {Yes, I have to pay my respects to the men and women of Koten that came before me,} he answered via thought to the secondary consciousness within him. [That’s understandable, only if they were still alive to hear what you have to say, that would definitely help.]

Tekishijin sighed. The mention of their lack of physical presence in the world only seeming to cause more emotional distress. His family was large and with all large families came many deaths. {They will still hear me, just as clearly as we communicate to one another,} he responded, feeling assured of this though it was just a hunch. The hunch was given to him by his intuition and his intuition was saying that they would be able to hear him through spirit.

He had walked past an individual who was just leaving the graveyard. From the hill and with a keen eye he was able to spot the headstone he was at, but unable to make out the name on it from such a distance. He heard his last sentence, but didn’t respond since he didn’t address him directly. He walked the boy without a second thought of who he was or what he was here for, intent on fulfilling the purpose of his own visit.

He broke the threshold of the gate graveyard and made his way to the center of it. The men and women who were here honoring fallen shinobi of Shippugakure no Sato, or other family members who fought on the front lines of civilian life, all seemed empty. The aura of the graveyard today felt heavy, as though a hollow tree stump that still managed to weigh well over a ton had been given to them to hold. A heavy, weighted, emptiness. Kneeling in the middle of the graveyard, he placed his hand on the ground and pushed a small amount of chakra into the ground. The purpose of this chakra was to give a physical manifestation to his immaterial words.

“Brothers and sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents of Koten, thank you. Thank you for all of the knowledge you have passed down to your children who now remain, and patiently wait to meet you again in the afterlife. Thank you for teaching us the practices of medicine, especially grandfather Koten, where all the knowledge originated. Thank you to those who expounded on his knowledge and altered it to suit the lives of a medical shinobi in the field. Thank you for all of your undying love and care for the spirit of the world, the bodies that inhabit the world, and for instilling this love into me. Soon I shall be taking the step as a Chuunin, and be able to do much more dangerous missions, as well as be tasked with teaching whatever it is that I know to the next generation. I ask that you guide me in these pursuits. Touch and anoint my lips with your timeless wisdoms, aid me in keeping a cool, calm mind in the face of adversity, and divine discernment in the face of dispute. These are all the prayers I have at this moment,” he ended, ceasing the push of chakra into the ground.

He stood up from his kneeling position, shook the one pant leg he kneeled with and let his head roll back to look up into the live feature-length film of the evolving sky. [Your words, they are just...just so beautiful to me,] the Nibi no Kani said in a mocking manner. Tekishijin smiled without an retort to the beastly-natured chakra within himself. He knew that soon the Nibi would never mock him again on these matters and also pay respects as his jinchuuriki does from time to time.

[Words: 723 / 723 / 1 Post]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yitian
Yitian

Character sheet
Chakra:
Paying Respects  Left_bar_bleue100/100Paying Respects  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Yitian had not been paying too much attention to his surroundings as he walked, lost in thoughts that flew into his mind, the things he still needed to do before he considered himself worth something, once he reached a spot he found to have a good enough look over the graveyard he stopped, he looked around until he heard something.

“Brothers and sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents of Koten, thank you. Thank you for all of the knowledge you have passed down to your children who now remain, and patiently wait to meet you again in the afterlife. Thank you for teaching us the practices of medicine, especially grandfather Koten, where all the knowledge originated. Thank you to those who expounded on his knowledge and altered it to suit the lives of a medical shinobi in the field. Thank you for all of your undying love and care for the spirit of the world, the bodies that inhabit the world, and for instilling this love into me. Soon I shall be taking the step as a Chuunin, and be able to do much more dangerous missions, as well as be tasked with teaching whatever it is that I know to the next generation. I ask that you guide me in these pursuits. Touch and anoint my lips with your timeless wisdoms, aid me in keeping a cool, calm mind in the face of adversity, and divine discernment in the face of dispute. These are all the prayers I have at this moment,”

It calmed his mind as he listened, deciding to walk to whomever it was, just to find out more about whom it was, usually other people weren't as interesting, but this sparked an interest. Once he got close enough to properly greet the person he stopped. "Pardon me.. I listened to what you said, i must say that those words were beautiful." He said, with a light smile on his face. "I don't know that many people around here, please tell me, what is your name."
He asked, now that he was interested he wanted to know more, something that happened every time he found something interesting, he just needed to know more.

Perhaps this person could also get rid of his boredom, though there were times when people turned out to be boring after all, its why he asks them many questions, some see it as annoying, others don't seem to care. It reminded him of them, the only people that managed to get his interest were usually old, mostly because they held much knowledge. He loved the stories they could tell, as they told about their lives and everything they have seen, they were valuable lessons that could help him avoid mistakes.
Though some mistakes have to be made to get stronger, if this person was as interesting as them it would be a first, so he didn't expect much until he would hear what this person could tell him.

(WC: 488 + 378 = 866)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Paying Respects  Left_bar_bleue170/170Paying Respects  Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: End. of Rd. 2   Paying Respects  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:10 pm

His prayers had come to a cease, although they truly should never, as words had been spoken to him from behind. He turned and stood to face the man who had walked over to him, stating that his words were beautiful and that he would like to know his name. “Koten Tekishijin,” he said to the man with a bow, always mindful to keep his manners about him. Sometimes he hadn’t, but as of lately there was much more than spiritual growth going on. Tekishijin hadn’t taken long to turn into, well, the change wasn’t complete so that was an improper word choice; rather, he hadn’t taken long to initiate the change. He was set to take the Chuunin Private Exam, and he wanted to be prepared for it. He had already felt as though he was of course, and that he was Chuunin material, but there were still parameters set in place to make one hundred percent de facto certain that he was.

“I’m a Gennin of this here village, but I am set to take my Chuunin Private Exam here tomorrow actually. Who am I speaking with?” he asked in return, not making any mention or thanking him for the compliment of his words. Although he spoke it aloud he felt as though that was meant only for the ears of the deceased and their spirits wherever in the world, well, universe their spirits may currently be.

There was much for him still to learn, and so much more for him still to grow. Currently he was going through this trend or arc of sorts that was solely focused on mastering his medical ijutsu and making it to the point where he could state that he was the greatest medical shinobi within the village. As of right now, he had not known anybody else in the village who could compete with him in that area. He had met and trained with Thaddeus Roth for a little and while they trained he had also shown proficiency with medical ijutsu; however, it wasn’t at the level of Koten’s, despite him being a higher ranked shinobi. Tekishi was currently a gennin ranked shinobi with Special Jounin or Jounin ranked proficiency with his medical ijutsu.

That was something that he had been using to his advantage, allowing the other shinobi around the village whom he had sparred with underestimate the strength of his healing abilities, and techniques in that area. [I’m getting a vibe from this fella’,] started Nibi no Kani.  {What kind of vibe are you getting?} asked Tekishi, curiously. The conversation played out all within the confines of Tekishi’s mind. [I feel the presence of another Uchiha before us.] {Interesting. The last one, Ren’ai was a great opponent to fight against,} Tekishi acknowledged, beginning to reminisce upon the abilities she had shown, her proficiency with katon jutsu and that last katon jutsu she used to actually damage Tekishijin. If it hadn’t been for that technique the spar would have been more of a lopsided victory for Tekishijin; however, he was not that well off as a shinobi.

He had known the rules of being a medical shinobi, and out in the field they were to always be the last shinobi standing. Medical-nin were always to be focused on keeping the lives and strength of the rest of the squad just that: alive, and their strength up. For a moment, Tekishijin had fell into a slight day-dream of him, being so strong that he was able to feed the chakras of the rest of his squadmates, of course just being three others, all at Jounin levels of chakra reserves, and still be able to fight and fend for himself at the onset of his team’s demise. It wasn’t a pretty image, for losing a member of the Hurricane was simply unacceptable; nevertheless, it could definitely happen and Tekishijin’s presence in the graveyard only resounded that message even more. He shook his head slightly trying to remove these false images from his head.

{Yes, the clan of the Uchiha. These are formidable opponents, and even greater allies,} he thought in response to the great chakra that was sealed deep within him. [Yes, they are; although, they are to be watched and never trusted entirely. At least that’s what I would handle them.] The claws of the Nibi no Kani snapping against each other filled in the pauses between his words. [I believe this is best for your own protection, and mine. When these Uchiha grow strong enough, their powers grow deeper and their slight connection to the chakras of us bijuu grows stronger as well. Since you are one of the very few jinchuuriki in this world it would be best to learn as much about them as you can, especially since they are a part of your village, which is definitely advantageous to you, you can learn a lot more about them than the jinchuuriki who would be fighting against them for their lives and know nothing of them.] {Wise words and solid advice Nibi. I thank you.} It was also certain that their bond had grown.

[Words: 856 / 1.579 / 2 posts]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yitian
Yitian

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:20 pm

"Nice to meet you then Koten Tekishi, My name is Uchiha Yitian and i'm one of the new Gennin here." Yitian said, this person was still interesting, Yitian didn't quite know why, perhaps it was the fact this person might be strong and could help him get stronger or perhaps because of him bowing, he just seemed a bit strange. "So..you are going to take the Chuunin Exam, you must be strong then." He said, trying to make it sound a bit like a challenge, hoping to spark a reaction with it, perhaps this person could brighten up his day.

Yitian then thought back of the words the man spoke and how he seemed to have evaded reacting to it, though Yitian didn't care that much about it, all he cared about for now was killing his boredom, training alone can be quite boring. It made him think back a bit about how he trained alone for some years before going to the Academy, he was an outsider in there, since he was one of the oldest he didn't talk much to the others and focused on getting past the exams, because of his training he easily got through them, but then again, no-one failed the Gennin Exam, so perhaps he was just kidding himself about his strenght. However it didn't mean that he was weak, after all, he was prepared once he got there, unlike the others he didn't have to do much to learn the jutsu they learned them and he was one of the smartest in class thanks to all of his reading, if he had started sooner he might still have passed the Exam, but he needed to be sure, he needed to be ready for once he was a Gennin.

Then he felt it again, that feeling of how it would be if he was too weak, he just couldn't let himself get weak because of his promise, a promise to protect others, he couldn't do that if he wasn't strong enough.
Then there was his dream, the dream to lead, no-one would want a weak leader, he wanted to be strong and mean something , change to world for the better and help others get rid of their weakness, that way they could build a strong society and live in peace, yet the feeling to simply get rid of the weak was also strong, a thing he needed to avoid, if he wouldn't he would fear insanity, the killing of people just didn't feel right to him, even though he knew he would have to at some point, directly or indirectly, he would be someones death. He looked towards Tekishi, as he snapped out of his thoughts and waited for him to say something.

(WC: 488 + 378 + 457 = 1323)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

“Possibly so by the accounts of others, but I do not feel that that is so,” he answered quickly and amicably. He watched his body language and could tell that he was also in deep thought behind the words he spoke. “Is there anything you need from me? I have other things I must attend to today,” he stated as he took a few steps forward up the hill and positioned himself shoulder to shoulder with Yitian. He was looking up and out of the graveyard, while Yitian was looking down into the graveyard; respectively, from a horizontal view Tekishi was looking towards the right part of the screen and Yitian was looking towards the left part.

[So quick to distance yourself from him, eh?] asked the crab.
{If there is nothing else to help him with then I should be on my way. I did not come here to speak to him, and I did not plan on staying very long. I have to prepare for my Exam tomorrow.}
[What better way to prepare for it than to practice all of your techniques in a little spar?]
Tekishi, still looking up and away from Yitian, shoulder to shoulder with him, let a corner of his mouth drop a bit. He knew that the Nibi no Kani was right, but also felt as though he wanted to practice in private, or at least with someone who he knew had more strength than himself. Uchiha Yitian had mentioned that he was a Gennin, and although he still was by technicality, he knew he possessed the strength of a Chuunin rank shinobi -- at the least.

{Depends on what he says, we will see if I am up for it or not,} answered Tekishijin, still awaiting the response from the Uchiha. He thought back to his fight with Uchiha Ren’ai and remembered that she wasn’t even strong enough yet to unlock the bloodline abilities of the Uchiha. Those abilities were the only things which had made them so feared. Otherwise they were regular shinobi with a high level of affinity with the Katon element. “Well?”

[Words: 353 / 1.932 / 3 posts]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yitian
Yitian

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:48 am

Yitian smiled, now he could ask him for the spar."Now that you're asking, i could use some help with getting rid of my boredom." He said, if he accepted to spar him he could test his strength against someone. Yitian observed Tekishi's reaction to what he said, he thought that a spar could help him see how far he has gotten, if he could beat this person it would surely give him a boost of confidence, but he never underestimated anyone, for all he know this person could be on a different level then him. For now he kept himself to waiting for a reaction.

"Or are you too busy for that?" He asked him, tilting his head slightly to the side. His voice was serious, he wouldn't spar with him if he had a lot to do, especially knowing this person had his Chuunin Exam the next day he didn't want to get in the way, yet perhaps that meant he could help this person with it as well, a spar could help both of them. He had met many people that were busy, that didn't have time for him, he got used to doing things alone. He had gotten distant from all people he knew, yet remained close to his dead father, even his mother didn't see him often.

Perhaps because it was because he cared so much about his father, perhaps he couldn't let go, but he didn't care, it was all about doing what he had to do and following his dream, he would live the life his father lost and become great, he would never forgive himself if he couldn't, it is why he was so busy with training and the reason he wanted the spar, it was about getting stronger and about getting ready for the challenges to come. He would always give everything he had during a fight, giving up was a sign of weakness, so even when he couldn't do anything, he never gave up, even when he broke bones during his time training alone, when he fell from trees or when he got himself hurt in some other way. Until he got what he wanted he would keep on trying. Not always did he think failure was bad however, if you give it all and lose, then there is nothing else you can do, but if you lose without even trying you could as well give up.

(WC: 1323 + 405 = 1728)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:30 pm

[See...I knew he was going to ask you to spar,] cackled the Nibi no Kani amidst the snaps of the large claws and bars that kept him sealed within Tekishijin. Tekishi looked at him out of the corner of his eye, barely moving his head to do so. He let the question sit for a moment as though it had fallen on deaf ears.

“You want me to train you?” he asked back. He knew that it was very frustrating sometimes to have your question answered by a question, but that wasn’t his intent. His intent was to really find out if this guy was up for the challenge of becoming a long-term student of Tekishijin’s. He wasn’t like most other people in the village, whereas they were just out looking for a single spar or a few spars every now and then. Tekishijin was looking for a long term commitment by any of the other shinobi, especially the younglings that would come up after him in the ranks, so that he can begin acquiring pupils himself. He was still a pupil himself. That was the laughable thing about it. Of course he was training with the Umikage himself due to the Nibi no Kani being sealed within him; however, if it weren’t for the bijuu he would still probably be acquiring training from someone, somewhere.

“I only ask because I am not your average shinobi out here just looking for a spar. My life’s purpose and I’m sure your own is meant for something much greater than just to be sparring partners and the classic teacher-student relationship.” He paused a moment, trying to find inspiration for the words that he so highly desired to speak to him. There was something that he wanted to get across to Yitian of the Uchiha clan right now that he just could not find the words to express. “Whatever that may be, I will not tire, until I see your success or your failure, for myself. Is that understood?” he asked.

{Now I think I am going to feel like Saizo-kun. He is always so slow to react, with few words and much meaning compacted into those few words. I don’t know how he does it,} he thought. His praises of the Umikage’s laconic response time only led to thinking about the whole manner in which the Umikage carried himself. He had known that there was going to be something going on soon. He was still young himself and he still had this beast within him that would try at any and every opportunity to take control over the host. He didn’t know when or if this would happen again but the thoughts of it had seemed to awaken an opportunity for the Nibi no Kani.

He had a sharp pain in his head that made him keel over and cradle his head in his right hand. The pain had come from the torment of the bijuu within him. Why had the bijuu taken this opportunity to inflict pain upon Tekishi? He hadn’t known, but he knew that he didn’t encourage it in anyway. His right eye stayed closed a little but he eventually regained his composure. He had been training with the flow of chakra from the beast inside of him to his own reserves lately and that tampering with the seal had made it easier for the Nibi no Kani to inflict pain outwardly to Tekishi. This was usually always done by applying pressure to the brain.

It would take a moment to shake it off, and because of this unsolicited attack on his mind he had lost all track of his thoughts. “Don’t mind me,” he said to Yitian, with a slight wave of the arm as he stepped over to the closest headstone, and leaned against it to take a moment of respite. He focused on his breathing and focusing his thoughts. He still wasn’t used to the patterns of the beast yet but these out lashes usually foreshadowed something inherently negative from the perspective of the civilians and shinobi alike within the village.

[Words: 685 / 2.617 / 4 posts]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yitian
Yitian

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:56 pm

Yitian nodded."I would appreciate it if you could." He kept his eyes on Tekishi, his mind still wondering about what he could do. He had to try his best to impress people, even though he didn't like to do so it was one of the only ways he could help himself up at the moment, even a simple spar can lead to something in the future."And i wouldn't like to spar with someone average, i like it when people are interesting, i believe that they whom are interesting are there for a greater purpose, they are there to become great... And i understand, i'm not someone to give up, so the spar might be interesting for the both of us." Yitian smiled lightly, this person was one of the few to keep his attention for long, he knew this guy was different from most of the others, this person might become someone that stands by him in the future, someone that will be part of reaching his own goal and to perhaps aid Tekishi as well.

If this person was to become important Yitian would need to show his best side during the spar, he needed people at his side, friends that could help him, yet also people to guide him and keep him on the straight path, for sometimes power might corrupt ones mind, a thing Yitian hoped to avoid. It was up to himself to make the choice, his mind already being set to winning this spar, difficult or not. If this person would spar with him he would need to keep a close eye on any movements, making sure to find a weakness fast or to keep enough pressure on him to think out a plan, though he first needed to know what this person could do, how fast he was, how strong and how much this person knew about fighting. It was all about observations and how Yitian would adapt himself to his opponent, that way he would at least be able to stay standing for a long time.

Yitian took another good look at Tekishi as something seemed wrong."If you are sure you are fine then its ok." Yitian didn't know what was wrong, so just in case he kept an eye on anything else that seemed strange, he didn't know what it was and thus had to stay alert, for now he had to wait for Tekishi to react, if this person refused the spar then he wouldn't need to plan everything, yet he liked to be prepared, so it didn't matter that much to him.

(WC: 431 + 1728 = 2159)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Eventually Tekishijin had recovered himself. The recovery hadn’t taken long to get and as he struggled to both hear and listen to Uchiha Yitian, he somehow made out his request. “Yes, I’m fine; however, this is not the proper place for such a request,” he answered reminiscing on the occurrence where he was student asking master the same exact thing and receiving the same exact answer. He knew ahead of time how this would make Yitian feel. Slightly improper and ashamed for disrespecting the dead. “I know that it doesn’t really occur to you at first to be mindful and respectful of the dead due to their current state; but the friends and families who come here to visit wouldn’t want the headstones their hard earned money paid for all broken up from our little dance together,” he informed the young Uchiha.

In his eyes Tekishijin found fire, the same fire that burned in the eyes of Uchiha Ren’ai, just in a different manner. A manner that was only cognizant and recognizable in regards to this particular individual. “I won’t have a problem sparring with you, in the proper place, at the proper time; however, I want you to be well prepared and I want to actually be an official member of the Chuunin rank, before I take on my first Gennin pupil. I do not, and will not put the cart before the horse, if you get my drift.” He smiled so wide that his eyes shut for the time he pushed his cheeks up. When the smile faded, his eyes re-opened. “So, what we will do is this. Not tomorrow, because I am almost one hundred percent certain that I will be tired after my exam. How about the day after tomorrow, we meet up somewhere we can spar at without restraint, and we can go from there. I’m thinking...possibly in the silent selena forest or near the onozuka river. Have you ever been to either of these two places?”
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yitian
Yitian

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Yitian looked at Tekishi as he told him about this not being the proper place, yitian knew he was right, after all, his father's grave was here as well so he understood how it would feel if something happened to it."You are right.. it would not be good to do such a thing here, i can imagine the feeling if i messed up a grave, someone close to me lies here as well and i wouldn't know what to do if i broke that headstone." Yitian looked towards some of the graves, into the direction his father was burried, another location would indeed be best.

Yitian listened to Tekishi and nodded, perhaps he could also prepare for the spar in the days that Tekishi was busy, perhaps even train a little to keep himself focused, for now it would be best, he knew this person might not want to spar so close to his chuunin exam and completely understood why he wouldn't want to spar afterwards."It is fine, i will use the time to prepare myself as well, i expected you might be busy once you mentioned the Chuunin Exam, but i can wait knowing i'll have a good spar." Yitian never considered any of his other fights good, they were mostly just small fights with bullies from the academy, he usually managed to fend them off with a stick, perhaps he should bring one he thought, an improvised weapon might surprise his opponent, it was the perfect idea.

Yitian tried to remember the places, he knew he had seen nearly all of the village and its surroundings, but it took a bit of time for him to search his memories."I believe i've been on both of those locations, but mostly before i even joined the academy." Yitian said, perhaps going to the locations would freshen up his memory, for now he would just take the one he rememberd most about, the onozuka river."I like the onozuka river the most, it seems like a good location." He told Tekishi, he thought visiting the area might help, observing everything their and mapping it in his mind would give him an advantage as well, he could use these days to really get ready, that way the spar was sure to be a good one."How about we have our spar early on the day? that way we have a more light in case it takes long." Yitian asked Tekishi, having more light seemed like the best, that way they could strech the spar a bit longer then when they started late.

(WC: 428 + 2159 = 2587)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: End of Thread.   Paying Respects  EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 am

The Onozuka River. It was the same location which Tekishijin had first met and sparred with Uchiha Ren’ai. The same stone stage would be there in the same jut of the wall, standing as a platform for all who dared to settle their differences without words. Tekishijin had saw that such would be the case the day after next when he would meet Uchiha Yitian and begin his training.

“Onozuka River is fine. I met the other Uchiha there for the first time and we sparred there as well. Eh...well, I was about to jump off the village walls down into the Onozuka River that day; up until Ren’ai spotted me and stopped me from doing so. I didn’t make the best decisions then and I probably still don’t now but it is what it is. When she made it up to the walls and started coming towards me, I took my attention off the wall and the drop below for a moment and a large gust of wind pushed me over. I would’ve died down in the crux of the rocks at the base of the village walls if it weren’t for her pulling me back up to safety. Of course she called me a fool amongst other pleasantries, but we both made it out alive. As I see it, all is well that ends well right?” The question was rhetorical, meaning it wasn’t meant to be answered. Tekishijin highlighted this facet of the question by quickly continuing in his response.

“The Onozuka River was the place I had my first spar fresh out of the academy as well. There is a stone stage along one of the major walkways there. We can meet there and begin at dawn. We’ll be meeting this early because we won’t have a lot of time until the markets start to open up and we attract a crowd. Last time I fought there with Ren’ai, it was about midday and a crowd quickly gathered around the stage to watch. It was a sublime feeling, as though we were entertainment or sport for them. In that moment they no longer saw us as protectors of the village, but as objects bids could be placed on, or possibly a hero to idolize, cheer and root for…”

His voice trailed off as his chin sought more of the sky. Although only the song of birds and the faint voices of men and women could be heard in the distance, Tekishijin heard the clouds the loudest. They currently were surrounding the under half of the sun, blocking the rays from shining down yet creating beacons of light that stretched out like the fingers of a giant reaching out of a gaping hole in the Earth’s crust. The sight was somehow reassuring to Tekishijin. After the moment passed he pushed himself off the headstone prepared to make his exit.

“Remember, two days after next. Meet me at the stone stage along the major walkway of the river at dawn,” and like that he was gone. His hand seal for the utilization of the shunshin no jutsu was made in a flash and entrails of smoke were left where his physical body had just been standing milliseconds beforehand. He was excited for this and wondered how it would begin to develop his character. Symbolically he wondered how shaping the pot of clay also shaped the molder; although in this instance it was teacher molding student, it would be a sight to see nevertheless. Who knew other than time itself what would become of both shinobi after their training and relationship either grew or took a turn for the worst via these spars. Who knew how their paths would turn out if they hadn’t converged on each other and intersected here; possibly, just the mythical sisters of fate, if there was actual entity behind the stories.

Rather than rapidly moving out of the graveyard, Koten Tekishijin had went in further, closer towards the center where a small gathering of trees were clustered around the elder tree. The elder tree was thought to be the elder because it was planted here in this place before the village was a village. There was no way to verify this of course, but it was always good to think about. There amongst the branches of the elder tree he peered out upon Uchiha Yitian, just observing him until he would leave.

{What do you think will become of him?} Tekishijin probed the Nibi no Kani.
[It is quite hard to tell.]  
{When I was reading him, I saw the fire and the passion; however, I also saw the lack of discretion and discernment. With that being said, I also see a lot of myself in him…}
[As do I, which I do not like at all,] interjected the Nibi no Kani.
{He lacks an understanding of technicalities, but if I can teach him what I know of these things, things that I’ve learned from Houzuki Saizo, all should be well.} The Nibi didn’t respond at the mentioning of the Umikage’s name. Today would be remembered.

[Words: 851 / 3.8oo / 6 Posts]
[End of Thread]
Feel Free:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yitian
Yitian

Character sheet
Chakra:

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Yitian listened as Tekishi told about another time he was at the Onozuka river, it reminded him more of when he was there, but he was more interested in what Tekishi told, about how he met another Uchiha there, it was a bit funny to hear, yet he didn't laugh, he just continued to listen, he thought it was best not to laugh, just in case it would be taken the wrong way. As Tekishi told about how the people watched Yitian couldn't imagine how it would feel, he avoided being seen during his training and stayed away from many people, not even those in the academy really knew what more he could do, Yitian thought of it as an advantage, no-one but those who had actually seen him knew some of his techniques, it was also a bit strange now that he thought about it, he had been quite a lone wolf during all that time, he knew that it might indeed be time for change, yet he would take it slowly, perhaps this Tekishi could be one of the first people to start with, slowly building it up until he became social enough to get people on his side, especially if he wanted to lead, he would need to be more social, talk clearly and make sure that everyone knew what they needed to do.

Yitian gave a last nod as Tekishi told him again to meet at the stone stage at dawn, then he poofed away, Yitian blinked a few times, then looked around, he didn't know where Tekishi went to, but it didn't matter, they would meet two days after next and then they would have a spar, that was all he thought about, it would be enough to motivate him to train even harder in those days, he took a short glance at his fathers grave, showing a small smile, he then took another good look around, he was so focused on his conversation and the spar that he had forgotten his surrounding for a moment, he heared people talk in the distance, the sun was hidden behind some clouds, it was calm.

"Guess i'll see him there then.. Heh, guess i should prepare." He told himself, then he decided to go to his home, there he could prepare himself better and get a bit of planning into it, he could perhaps go to the location itself tommorow, he could train there, that way he got to know his surrounding and get some more training, it was perfect.

(WC: 416 + 2587 = 3003 ; 7 Posts )
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Paying Respects  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Respects    Paying Respects  Empty

Back to top Go down

Paying Respects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Hidden Villages :: Hidden Hurricane (Shippuugakure no Sato) :: Blessed Winds (Graveyard)-