Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Saburo
Saburo
Male Posts : 24
Ryo : 5750

Character sheet
Chakra:
A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) Left_bar_bleue100/100A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) Empty
PostSubject: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:11 am

Saburo heard talk amongst the villagers. Apparently some strange shinobi appeared, claiming to be from a hidden, hidden village near Kusamuragakure. One that was hidden for many years. but recently resurfaced, and was seeking help.

Always the curious one, Saburo was interested in finding out more about this strange occurrence. Could an entire village really be hidden so well that the rest of the world didn't know about it? How was that even possible. The whole idea raised so many questions in the boy's mind.

Rumor was the Kage was offering help to the new nation, and Saburo was keen to be involved. It seemed like the sort of mystery he wanted to be involved with. He only hoped that he wouldn't really be in any real danger through out the ordeal. Though he couldn't worry about risks now.

Saburo tried getting what information he could, trying to find out how he could be involved in this strange affair. He sort out the Kage, or perhaps some other individual that could explain more of the situation to him.

Word Count: 177
Back to top Go down
Genin

Miroku
Miroku
Ryo : 14000

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Hyougagakure, in icy place. A village of tough and hardened villagers who survived and lived in a much colder environment than the rest of the shinobi in the world were used to. Inside Heiwagakure's barrier, the climate never changed; their weather provided them with regular water and sunlight for growing their crops. It was never too hot or too cold, so this was a new experience to Miroku- he had had to buy a fur coat from a merchant who took pity on the humble monk and pretty much gave it to him... since the merchant couldn't even understand what kind of currency the monk was using.

But here he was now! He had made his speech the day before and the villagers were all in a buzz of rumors and exaggerated gossip, the women mostly... Miroku just hoped that the rumors wouldn't be stretched too much. The last thing he wanted was any complications to be born from the misgivings and misunderstandings in the peoples' hearts. Today he was here outside with his fur coat, just walking about admiring the village and answering questions that people might have for him. Several shinobi offered to help his village and he was just staying around a bit longer for anyone else who might want to offer their support.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Saburo
Saburo

Character sheet
Chakra:
A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) Left_bar_bleue100/100A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 am

After a while of wandering the village, Saburo seemed to be getting nowhere with his quest to find out anything more about this new village, and was about to give up. He by chance caught some woman chattering away as he started back towards his home, something about the foreign ninja, and all sorts of colourful rumors to go along with his story.

Saburo interrupted the group, asking if they could point him in the direction of the man they were discussing. They pointed out the part of the village he was last in, and went on gossiping away as they had been. Saburo excused himself, and made his way to the last known location of this strange priest like shinobi.

Soon the young male was in the general area, and started looking around. He couldn't see anyone that looked like a priest, though he wasn't exactly sure what he was looking for anyway, unsure of what these priests may even look like. He did however spot a strange looking man, wearing a large fur coat. There also seemed to be people coming up to him, and discussing things with him. Saburo assumed this must be the man he was looking for, and made his way over to him.

As he approached, he could hear the difference in the man's accent, and even in his way of speaking. The things he caught as he talked to others seemed to confirm this was indeed the man he was searching for. Saburo walked up to the man, and tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me, but do you happen to be the strange man from the magical village I've been hearing about?"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Miroku
Miroku

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 am

I don't know about magical, or of the rumors you might be familiar with... but yes, that is me. I am from a peaceful village near Kusamuragakure, our village is named Heiwagakure. He sized this but up, he looked confident in himself and his abilities; surely he would be useful in protecting Heiwagakure.

Miroku shifted his feet and tightened his fur coat, I am Miroku, a messenger sent by my Hikarikage. What is your name, sir?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Saburo
Saburo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:55 am

Saburo smiles, figuring most of what he had heard would be exaggerations. He bowed slightly in respect of the man. "Oh forgive me, my name Tsukishio, Sabaru." He chuckled softly. "You'll have to forgive me about before. There are many strange rumors being passed around about you, and also your village. I thought I would come to hear the truth for myself."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Miroku
Miroku

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:59 am

That is no surprise, a large village suddenly appearing out of nowhere with no one knowing about it beforehand. It's only natural that their fears would make them think of ridiculous stories. He was fortunate this shinobi wanted to hear the truth straight from him. You see, we are a peaceful village who abhors violence. Our barrier protecting us from the outside world has recently... so now we're vulnerable to pillagers, bandits and murderers. My Hikarikage sent me here and to every other village to request assistance of the powerful shinobi. Will you help my peaceful people?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Saburo
Saburo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:50 am

Saburo thought about this for a moment, things didn't seem to add up. It seemed impossible that such a feat could be done, hiding a whole village in this way. He had to come see this, and how it was done. "Sure, what can I do?"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Miroku
Miroku

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:16 am

miroku wasn't comfortable with telling much of anyone about the holy tome that empowered the barrier; only the kages and a few people really knew what kind of item powered the barrier. If more people knew about it, more people would search for it and abuse its power. I appreciate you deciding to help us! We are most grateful! Miroku got down on his knees and bowed humbly before standing back up with a sincere smile on his face.Please go to Heiwagakure and visit my Hikarikage. He will have missions for you.

Saburo is now approved for doing plot missions in Heiwagakure.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Saburo
Saburo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:45 am

Nods his thanks to priest, and sets out to join in assisting Heiwagakure.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)   A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole new woooooooooorld (Plot Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1