Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Left_bar_bleue200/200Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Empty
PostSubject: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:16 am

The Pervert Hidden in The Moon the Perverted Heroine in this tale located in the safety of her Clan's compound for the moment. At the moment she was walking around her family's private training area look for a place to begin some training. The area seem to be around twenty feet wide give or take a foot. Yuri saw a large rock in the center of the clearing and decided to jump to it. The rock was wide enough for Yuri to sit on. Yuri got into the lotus position, sitting down with her legs cross and her feet are placed on the opposing thighs. Taking a deep breath, Yuri close her eyes as she start to mediate. Yuri's breathing slow down as she lowered her heart rate, relaxes her muscles and clear her mind of negative thoughts. Meditation is a common way for people in the Onmyoton clan to train. It allows greater insight into the mind and its inner works. Yuri use mediation as a way to come up with new ideas on how to use her bloodline or as a method to relax herself. But today Yuri Onmyoton was getting in contact with her goal, Lord Jiraiya had an important task for her and he said that she was the only one capable of completing the task at hand. Yuri Onmyoton was about to embark on the greatest and most dangerous research trip ever, only a selected few are even choose for this task, only those with highly tune perverted senses who are in perfect harmony with their perverted nature can completed this task or well should have. So far six of the world legendary perverts hand selected by Lord Jiraiya him self tired to get the research done but so far all five have fail, they die during the research trip, blow to itty bits pieces and to be never heard from again. Do you know who is Dave Johnson is? Of course you don't which proves my point. He was latest hopeful to be given this task and he fail, it rumor that the Rankjuo that caught him literally blast off his manhood before the beat him to bloody pulp and tied him up in the middle of the village. He was tied up with a lewd shape rod shove down his mouth and throat with a sign label, the "The Dangers of Erotic Asphyxiation and Inexperience Homoerotic Foreplay." It was a dark day for men everywhere in the hidden moon village and the world it self. Another pervert who die before it was their time to shine.  

Inside the mind of Yuri, just like in the real world she was sitting the lotus position but this time all around her, arrange in a circle there where open Icha Icha books. Underneath her, there was a symbol of Yin and Yang to show her ties with the Onmyoton clan. The sky was pitch white with black clouds floating in the air. There was a light breeze as Yuri waited for an answer to her question. In an swirl of orange and pink leaves, an image of a man suddenly appeared in front of Yuri. Yuri silently nodded to her Lord and Savior Jiraiya as she got up and kneel on the ground like knight waiting for their orders from the King. Who in Yuri case was Lord Jiraiya. "Yuri Onmyoton my faithful and sexy follower, the quest I'm about to give you is truly a blessing and a nightmare at the same time. But first I need to test your knowledge. Tell me everything you know about the Rankjuo.." Yuri smirked as she can easily recall the facts about the highly dangerous but sexy clan. In a teacher like tone, Yuri began her to reveal everything she know about the clan. " The Rankujo clan blood limit ability is call Supiritto o bakuhatsu or the Exploding Spirit. This Kekkei genkai allows them to use a very volatile chakra, explosive release, or erh Bakuton ; this chakra can be manipulated in many forms. Usually they channel their charka into items turning them to bombs, they have been know to do this to lving people as well, physical contact with them is highly stupid if your friendly with them." For a few seconds both Jiraiya and Yuri lewdly giggled. After that they clear their throats and continued on. "Anyway. The clan operated for many centuries as a quiet and carefully monitored group by the village elders; the clan is known to have aggressive personalities and tendencies- this makes them a possible threat even to the hidden moon village itself." Jirayia motioned Yuri to stop as he nodded at her sagely. "Good but the most important thing to remember about the clan is their bodies. Rankjuo clan members have sturdy bodies from constant training with their volatile and explosive element. And even more important their bodies are perfect for Icha Icha Materiel, their women are known as some of the universe sexiest women!  The bodies never get fat no matter what they eat, they have the perfect figure and shape. Oh boy I tell you what there no such thing as an unattractive Rankjuo female." Lord Jirayia giggled as he wiped away some blood from his nose. "Yuri Onmyoton, in my lifetime I never got the chance to research this clan so I decided to send my most faithful of followers to research but sadly with the Rankjuo supernatural good looks, they come with an unmatched temper, everything pervert I sent has die. I really don't won't to send you but I need this research badly, Yuri Onmyoton do you choose to appect this mission of Icha importance!?" Yuri look up at her God with eyes filled with pervert determination and that all the Peverted Lord and the King of Harems needed to see. Yuri Onmyoton was ready to go"Good Luck Yuri Onmyoton! I will you good luck on this deadly research trip but I have faith in you! You can do it. In the name of Icha!" Yuri pevertedly smile as she told up and bump fist with her Lord and Savior. "In the Name of My Lord and Savior Jiraiya and in the Name of Icha, I shall not fail you" Yuri grinned as they both shed perverted tears of joy. The image of Lord Jiraiya started to faded away into nothingness but before Lord Jiraiya returned to Icha paradise, his version of heaven, he had a few parting words of Yuri Onmyoton. "Wear less clothing at our next meeting!" With one last perverted chuckle, Lord Jiraiya was out of Yuri mind but not before he said something serious and non-perverted. "Trust in your perverted nature and keep your graud up at all times, Rankjuo women are prone to starting fights over the silliest of things. Be careful and thread lightly. Yuri Onmyoton, everyone in Icha heaven is cheering you on, especially Konan and I have feeling your ancestor, Megumi is watching over you too. Yuri Onmyoton its your time to shine." "I will do that my Lord Jiraiya and I won't let my fellow friends and perverts down!" Yuri said just before he disappeared to do research and to pray for good luck for Yuri, a true follower of Jiraiya would know what his research was. Anyway back to Yuri Onmyoton.

Back into the real world, Yuri open her eyes suddenly as she look up towards the sky. "I will not fail you Lord Jiraiya, I shall not fail!" Yuri pray to her Lord one more time before she got up and head out of her compound and towards the center of town. It was time to located the Rankjuo Compund and begin her research or rather search  there, Yuri Onmyoton had a certain Rankjuo in mind that she wanted to research, she was the prime example of Rankjuo Perfection, Semasu Rankjuo, Special Jonin of Tsukigakure and Legendary Badass. She was known as one of the most drop dead gorgeous kunoichiin Tsuigakure. Hell she was pretty much the sexist woman in the village, able to turn gay men straight and straight women gay.. As Yuri arrived in the town she started to hop on the rooftops until she reach a tall building and hop on top of it, getting a good look at the streets below, filled with merchants, ninja and civilian alike.

Yuri closed her eyes and focus, using her highly trained pervert senses to seek out the largest source of lust in the village, it wasn't difficult to find it, besides Yuri and this special Inuzuka girl that Yuri Onmyoton has a crush on, everyone else in the village had pitifully levels of lust attraction when compare to Semasu Rankjuo. Yuri made a note to see her crush after she researches Semasu, Yuri was sure that her crush medic skills would be needed after this meeting. Yuri shook her head as she lay prone on the building, looking for Semasu Rankjuo, Yuri knew Semasu Rankjuo had to be somewhere in the area but the mass of people made it hard to spot her. Yuri would have to bide her time and wait until Semasu was in more private place. Hopefully a place with water, Yuri silently hope, Semasu Rankjuo was very well known to wear white clothing.

Word Count: 1554
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Left_bar_bleue190/190Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:51 am

Today was Semasu's day off and she intended to enjoy it. She had already planned this day a week in advance and was all ready to go when she first woke up, no one was supposed to bother her. She opened her eyes sleepily from just waking up in her own bed, she let out a long yawn as she stretched her form from a heavy carefree sleep. Up went her arms over her head in the stretch and  her breasts bounced as she brought her arms back down and sat up. She threw the heavy cover off her legs and stood up, barely clothes in front of the mirror; she inspected herself again like every other woman- not so much for fat, but other things like increase in bust size.

She turned sideways and inspected herself in the mirror, she was wearing a skimpy tight white t shirt and black v string panties; sleeping naked was the best, but she didn't want to be interrupted by anyone that way. Quickest way for the to die from her own embarrassment. No changes today, she had been practicing a lot lately with her own skills and her body had stayed in supreme condition rather than the "usual" for Rankujo women. While it was true their bodies were considered "perfect" it was easy to tell who were the hard working ones in the clan. All of them were fairly muscular and fit because of their explosive element, but a trained eye could tell who practiced daily.

Semasu was one of these people, but today she was going to be lazy- she needed all of her mind to focus on the one task she had given herself today.... well, that and all the livid fans who demanded more material to read from her steamy romance novels. She gazed away from the tall mirror over to her desk where the book sat- to some, it was considered the Holy Grail of Naruto lore, to others, it was instructions to the perverted way of life. To most, it was both. To Semasu, it was a guilty pleasure; sharing all of her lewd thoughts and some experiences into a form of a story for people to read, die from nosebleeds and appear an what some called "Icha Heaven"

Hmm shower first, then I might work on it some. She turned away from the book, the book where she had started her very first romance novel. She always wrote down ideas, characters and interesting things inside it- then she would carry the book around and write in a separate book for the publishers to copy and publish for the public eye. She made little profit off the books really, it was mostly just for others like herself to enjoy such a fine piece of work. She started to walk towards the bathroom but stopped to notice another pile of letters slipped under her door: mostly fans, some thanking her for her work, others offering their bodies and souls for her own satisfaction. She had been half-tempted on some of those, the females though.

The serious ones sent pictures of themselves that would make the average person blush a deep shade of red, Semasu opened the letters, glanced the pictures over and skimmed through the words before storing them in a giant box inside her large closet. Her wardrobe had many many outfits in it, one side was full of clothing she wore on missions, mostly all the same type and appearance. The other side was more casual wear- for days such as this where she could go out as a civilian and enjoy independence from anything shinobi related. Maybe enjoy a meal at a restraint or a coffee shop or something. She pulled out some clothes that fit how she felt today and laid them on bed after she neatly remade it.

She grabbed her panties and bent at the waist as she slid them down her waist and off her feet. The she stood up straight again as she grabbed the bottom of her tight white T-shirt and pulled it off over her head; she threw the two sleep-wear items into a clothes basket on the other side of the room with practiced precision. She walked about naked in her own room with the window tightly shut and the blinds down, Kyomu would be asleep right now, it was still too early for her child-like body to even think about waking up: the little girl stayed and lived in the spare bedroom in Semasu's apartment.

She turned the shower on hot, as hot as the water would get- steam poured off the free-falling water as it heated up, she felt it with her hand until her hand turned red. The shower was a walk-in shower big enough for three people and had a clear glass door. She stepped inside and shivered slightly as the scolding hot water hit her naked skin and bounced off onto the drain below her feet. She shut the door behind her and steam covered the glass, making it impossible to see her naked body... just a blur of her movements.

She began to sing a song, a requiem of a famous singer & social event speaker; an idol if the past who had suddenly went missing and was labeled a missing-nin. It was a song by Sheffield Onmyoton, her third song from her second album: Requiem of forgotten dreams. It was a sad but upbeat song, the tune and words flowed fast but in perfect harmony and most people wouldn't even understand the words if they didn't take the time to understand it. It was a song about mourning over the lost dreams that were forever taken away from someone- this album had been released some time after Sheffield's disappearance.. an interesting fact. It hadn't been removed from stores or the public because Sheffield had used an alias 'Witch of Chaos' Anyone and everyone who had purchased any of her music would know her voice and as well as her alias.

No one had done anything about it though, it was just music right? They loved her music, so why should the village ban it? Semasu wondered about a lot of things from the lyrics of the Enchantress' songs as the Rankujo girl ran a sponge down her chest. Soap foamed and flowed off her breasts as she was sure to clean her skin properly, she could only imagine the kinds of things Sheffield had endured or seen to be able to make sure powerful and beautiful songs.

Down the sponge went, cleaning the rest of her body as the shampoo soaked her beautifully long hair and moisturized it for a long and uneventful day in which she could enjoy herself in her naughty writing. She set the sponge aside after wringing it out, she rinsed out and scrubbed her hair under the hot water and then used the walling water to wash the soap out of her eyes. She opened the door and stepped out, steam poured out from the top of the glass door as she shut it back and grabbed a large white town. She patted herself down with the tower and wrapped it around her sexy form. She grabbed a second tower and dried her hair off and wrapped it up with the towel.

She walked past the door, already six more letters had arrived this early in the morning; the poor mail delivery shinobi probably knew exactly how many letters she would get a day and could recite her address from memory. She left them there on the floor by the door as she went to the bed and uncovered her naked body from the towel and threw it in the laundry basket as well. Over her shoulder of course and still landing perfectly in the basket. She reached down on the bed and held up a pair of panties, black in color and somewhat transparent- a bit of a kinky taste in lingerie , but then again, so she in nature. Her feet went into the holes one by one and she pulled the panties up over her perfect butt and fit snugly against her cheeks, giving her butt a tight appearance.

Next she pulled up her bra, it was a different color and texture, not at all see through or transparent, but a solid yellow-ish gold and quite revealing- true it was considered a bit kinky and revealing, but the most notable feature was that it was bigger than most women's average bra. 44DD on an average sized woman was very uncommon, even for the Rankujo women; their average bust size was D as well, but on the lesser side. Semasu was considered very sexy and well "gifted" in the womanly charms even by own clan... and the women who had "perfect" bodies and put other women to shame, the Rankujo women were jealous of Semasu.

She couldn't blame them, if someone else had bigger and perkier breasts then her, she would probably be jealous too, just in a different way. She would want to feel those and make sure they were real, fake women were okay... but it was a bit of a lie. Semasu didn't really have a personal preference to any type of body, but she did prefer women over men. Women were more understanding and less pig-headed, even though there were still a lot of perverted women... but she didn't mind the perverted women, in fact- she was a very very large influence on that type of females. Her writing even affected the younger generation of women and was slowly training their minds to be more open with kinky ideas frowned upon today.

Now that her lingerie was on and her busty form was contained(barely) she reached for her casual clothes. She slipped on her skin-tight jean booty shorts and then stockings and shoes, these already matched her yellow bikini top.
Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Semasu10

She wanted to catch people's eyes, but nothing more, she felt that if more people saw her and she could feel their desires swelling in the area around her, the atmosphere would help her perverted senses write her next book. After she was fully dressed, she sat down at the desk with her book and stared at it for a few moments, nothing was coming to her at the moment; she wrote down a few ideas swimming in her head and then gave up. She needed some motivation to write: time to go out into the village and find an appealing area to start her work.

She checked on the cute little sleeping Kyomu, still silently breathing in her deep sleep, Semasu shut the bedroom door and left the house after checking to make sure Kyomu had a spare key and locked the door. She felt the soft warm breeze and sunny rays on her revealing skin as she turned around and took in the sights of the village around her for the day. Several heads turned in her direction as she began to walk aimlessly around the village, secretly seeking the next spot of refuge to work on her steam novel.

She stopped by a coffee shop and ordered a large cup of coffee and a couple dozen assorted donuts, mostly jelly or chocolate killed. She walked around absently with a donut hanging from her mouth as her eyes scanned public areas and the montage of people gathered about. Many of them watched her, even after she had passed them; their necks kept turning without their bodies as if in an impossible way... only to turn back when they realized they had been staring for way too long, had stopped walking all together or had been slapped by their girlfriends or boyfriends.

She couldn't help but giggle to herself, she wasn't really flaunting her body; in fact, if she tried to hide it with concealing clothes, her form just became that much more apparent through the concealed curves... and that aroused its own kind of attention, from both male and females. She wasn't going to subject herself to wearing hot and stuffy nun clothing just to make others feel more comfortable; she was born with this sexy body and would wear what she wanted to and what made her he most comfortable. Other people should turn their eyes away if they couldn't control themselves... which most people couldn't control themselves. Wasn't her fault.

Then she spotted it, it was the perfect place to start her writing; it was a medium-sized building on the corner of a street with glass windows all around. Perfect for her to see through and watched the people passing by, as well as they to see her. It was a library, a public one that provided a large assortment of genres. She walked inside and quietly shut the door behind her, she walked up to the woman at the from desk and stood close to the desk as she talked to the librarian. I need to use the library today and write my book, may I have a library card?

The blonde-haired women's eyes were fixated below Semasu's eye level and the women's mouth was gaping wide. Semasu looked down to follow the woman's vision, apparently Semasu had gotten too close to the librarians chest-high desk. Her breasts were resting comfortably against the desk and were quite out there: Semasu took a small step back and smiled helplessly to the woman. With her sense of awareness regained, the woman asked Semasu to repeat what she had said. Semasu repeated her statement and asked for a librarian card again, the women handed her a card and apologized for staring. Semasu just winked at her and grabbed the woman's black square-framed glasses and put them on her own face.

Hmmm... mind if I borrow these for a bit? I think I might try to look like a librarian for a bit. The woman just shrugged her shoulders, not sure how to respond. Semasu took the card and went to search for a nice quiet spot by the windows; curious though, she walked through a few sections of bookshelves and into the "adult" section- she scanned the shelves with keen eyes until she found three different books, three books that she herself had written and her name was on the covers. It was a good feeling to see your name published in public areas... even if it was ecchi. She returned to her table by the window, along with two different dictionaries and a book about Karma Sutra. She wanted to be well prepared for whatever her powerfully perverted mind threw at her. She tapped the black glasses with her pencil and then nibbled on the pencil as she thought, she recognized that the glasses had no prescription, they were just for cosmetic look for the librarian. She glanced at the blonde woman at the desk, of course, not all librarians had bad eyes; it was just a sexy stereotype the woman had wanted to try today. Too bad for her, Semasu had walked into the library and stepped up the competition by several levels.

She twirled the pencil in her hands and bit on it some more as she tied to focus her thoughts into a cohesive idea she could work with... not much luck was on her side though. Now that she had a day off, her mind was being difficult.. any other time and her mind would be teeming with naughty ideas for her books.

Word count-2,590
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:
Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Left_bar_bleue200/200Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:59 am

Now as the Pervert Hidden in the Moon was waiting for the sex goddess known as Semasu Rankjuo, The Hidden Moon Pervert pull out a small brown folder from her grope-astic chest and open the small brown folder, the folder contain all known information that Yuri Onmyoton had on her research target, Semasu Rankjuo. Yes Yuri Onmyoton had some stalker like tendencies combine with a five-star perverted network of information gathers and spies. There wasn't any women in this village or in this universe that couldn't escape the massive perverted eye of Yuri Onmyoton, well there was only one women who Yuri Onmyoton literally had no clue about and that was the Legendary Onmyoton, Sheffield Onmyoton, the traitor (highly questionable and debated) of the Onmyoton clan but that for a different story for another time and place. Perversion is everywhere and when there perversion, perverts will be there. Perverts are everywhere, able to adapt and thrive in any type of environment. From the deep depths of the sea to the highest of mountain tops to the jungles of the hidden jungle village, land of ewoks to the secretive glacier village to the raging storm country and to many other places to list.   Yuri happily sighed as she about a world full of perverts, she should ask the Kage if she can teach the next generation of moon ninja in the art of perversion! Wouldn't that be a sight too see, The hidden moon village would be full of perverts and mini super perverts, she wouldn't allowed anyone in the village to take the glorious and infamous title of Super Pervert of Tsukigakure no Sato, not even someone like Semasu Rankjuo herself. In Speaking of Semasu Rankujo, The Pervert Hidden in the Moon should get to reading that folder and stop her day dreaming of a world rule by perverts.

"Let's see what we know about Semasu around, this folder says that Semasu Rankjuo is in her early twenties and more specify she is either twenty three or twenty four years old. Her current rank is Special Jonin but there are rumors that she being test for the rank of Jonin. It wouldn't be too shocing if the rumors turn out to be true, besides her beauty, Semasu Rankjuo skill is also talk about, especially with men and their fail attempts at trying to woo Semasu Rankjuo's passionate heart or the more likely case, trying to get into Semasu Rankjuo panties and trying to get her in bed with them. Yuri giggled a bit, as she image the pained and horrify expressions the men had on their faces, an angry Rankjuo especially a female one couldn't been a peaceful sight to see. But on the more perverted side, Yuri couldn't help but think how if feel like to sleep with Semasu Rankjuo, but Yuri did her best to suppress and lock away those thoughts, she didn't want to get too excited before doing her research on Semasu Rankjuo. Yuri Onmyoton didn't brought a spare pair of panties with her today nor did she brought any Icha Icha Novels with her to sasifty her lustful feelings. Yuri starched her head, maybe she should have brought extra panties with her, just thinking about Semasu Rankjuo made Yuri all hot and bothered. Her perverted mind was at a all time high as of now. Sometimes being a young perverted lesbian had it downsides....like raging hormones and vivid imagination.  Wait Yuri did had the new book written by Semasu Rankjuo stuff safety between her breast, but before Yuri would read it she would like to get the book personally sign by busty Rankjuo woman.

After giggling, Yuri continued to read the folder learning about Semasu Rankjuo, sadly her measurements were unknown by most perverts (due to the fact that many of them try to cope a feel on Semasu. Sadly for them she always stop them before she beats them into the ground or blow them up. No seriously there was rumors of her turning people into art, explosive art, a bit messy and chaotic but still beauiful art. In fact, Yuri usually says "Art is a Bang! Especially with the Rankjuo.  ), and by measaurements, the folder refer to hip, bust and waist measurement. Oh boy Yuri nearly drooled as she though those measurements, espacilally Semasu's bust. Oh boy, how Yuri dreamed of groping those legendary breast just once in her lifetime or being smother by them..sure she would die by lack of oxygen but if Yuri Onmyoton had to choose a way to die, death by being smothered by Semasu's breasts who be one of the ways to go, there were olny two pair of breast that Yuri dream about more the Semasu's chest( I bet you didn't see this coming!). The first was Yuri's ancestor's Megumi breast, her breast with literally perfect in everyway. The second pair of boobs that Yuri thought about was a those belong to a recently new jonin that has been seen in the village. Yuri would have to run into this jonin more often.  Praise Lord Jiraiya for the creation of female breast, god greatest gift to mankind ever!

As Yuri watched the street for Semasu, she lick her lips and gasped as she spotted her research target."Wow. If looks could kill, everyone would been dead by now. Mother of God, Those melons are forty four double D." Oh yes, a trained pervert like Yuri could instantly known the size of a female chest just by glancing at it, Yuri also have male version of this ability but she rather not stare at a man's groin, she homosexual (with maybe some bi curious in her. Who knows). Semasu Rankjuo wasn't wearing her usually white attire she was known for, instead she was wearing something more sexier in Yuri's perverted and lustful opinion. Instead Semasu was wearing a pair of skin-tight jean booty shorts, some sexy stockings and shoes and to top it off  her yellow bikini top that was barely holding her massive breasts back. Yuri could her Semasu breasts calling out to her, telling Yuri to set them free from their stylish and tight prison. Yuri could her jealous men and women slapping their loves one, as Semasu made her way down the street. "Oh Lord Jiraiya, I really should have brought a extra pair of panties. I'm nearly getting wet just by looking at her. But thankfully I'm a Super Pervert. Only less perverts release when looking at their subjects. Anyway it research time! Wish me luck Lord Jiraiya and Yuumaru!" Yuri would excitedly whisper as she followed Semasu, stealthily hopping rooftop from rooftop, using her Pervert (Perverted?) Senses to keep track of Semasu's aura of lust, it was truly overpowering. Olny Super Perverts like Yuri couldn't withstand its effects, as Yuri watch their were people who were carried to the hospital on a stretcher due to breaking their necks and twisting their bodies to watch Semasu's nice rear end. Other people drop dead from blood lost via nosebleed. And for others, they need to change their undergarments or get rid of any embarrassing sights in their lower region.

When Yuri watch from afar, Semasu leaving a coffee shop with a doughnut hanging from her mouth, Yuri felt a pang of jealous towards the doughnut, oh how Yuri wish she was doughnut right now. "Lucky son of bastard, maybe I should henge into a doughnut, she does love eating them and I won't mind having her eat me if you know what I mean? oh boy I need to stop thinking like this. But damn it! Semasu is just so sexy." Yuri would lewdly chuckled as she continued to follow Semasu, she was somewhat surprise that she hasn't been notice yet but she shrugged it off and thank Lord Jiraiya for the good luck so far.

Then Yuri spotted it, it was the perfect place to start for Semasu to start her  writing and to keep an eye out for trouble, mainly in the form of crazed fan boys and fan girls. It was a medium-sized building on the corner of a street with glass windows all around. Perfect for Semasu to see through and watched the people passing by, as well as they to see her. It was a library, a public one that provided a large assortment of genres. Yuri visited the library quite often but not for perverted reasons, she goes there to learned more about the history of her village and the clans that live her, plus she does like to pick up a good romance novel from here every so often. "Hm Interesting place to stay at Semasu Rankjuo, you are truly indeed a worthy research target. I need to get you out of that glass box and get you to move to a more private place. Your are putting my perverted and research skills to the test. But I think I have a few ideas of how to lure you out of that building. My Sweet Semasu! " Yuri would rub the back of her head as she tap her hand on the rooftop she was lying on at the moment. There was one option she really wanted to use but Yuri would save that for last, it involve her using one of her most favorite genjutsu. Instead Yuri perform a few hand-signs as she silently said, "Henge no Jutsu" After Yuri said, she would henge to female around her age, but with noticeable differnces. The first noticeable trait was that her, breast decrease greatly, as now Yuri was nearly flat chested, Yuri could hear Yuumaru and Lord Jiraiya crying in the distance, somewhere.  Second Yuri was wearing modest clothing instead of her usually sexy (revealing) schoolgirl attire. This henge look nothing like the famous Pervert hidden in the moon that Semasu might have heard of. After that Yuri would jump down from the rooftop and land behind the building, away from the building Semasu was at. Yuri would find an old mirror as she look at her new look and nodded her head. Yuri was pleased with her new look, after that she would quickly make her Melody Flute and wait for it to become real, it only took around several seconds or so. Once Yuri had her new look and flute in hand, she would walk towards a dumpster and search for a small box. Once she found the small box, Yuri would walk out form the alleyway as she made her way to the building Semasu was at.

Henge Yuri's Appearance:
Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Luka-Megurine-vocaloids-25858708-500-375
Henge Yuri = "Example Text"

If Semasu was looking out of the glass windows, she would see a young girl with a trouble expression on her face. (Henge Yuri of course) stand at the corner of the street as she sat a small box down on the ground. Then the young girl would put a flute to her lips as she begin to play an emotional sad song for the people walking pass her. As people heard the sad song, some people toss someone ryo into the small box in front of the girl. Some people who even put food in the box, was that a case of strawberry filled doughnuts that a guy place in the small box? How convenience for the Henge Yuri.

As the Henge Yuri continued to play her sad songs on the flute. There were people crying and wiping their tears away with tissues as they walk by Henge Yuri. Some people had to blow their noses as they toss more ryo into Henge Yuri's box. But soon a small group of teenage guys (three of them) who approach the Henge Yuri, their look at the Henge Yuri with evil intent. Now of course Yuri could have easily defended and defeated these guys but she didn't want to blow her cover with Semasu so close, Yuri hope that Semasu would decide to be her knight in shining amour if trouble starts to blew. One of guys would snatch the Yuri's flute from right out of her hands as he laugh, twirling it in the air! "Give that back! My mother gave it to me before she past away!" The Hegne Yuri would said in mixture of sadness and anger, the guy laugh at her as they toss the flute to each other, keeping away from Yuri. "Please give it back."
Henge Yuri would said in more quiet and sad tone, the guy keep tossing the flute around until one of grope Henge Yuri's butt, causing her to squeak and slap the guy in the face. The other two guys started to laugh harder, the guy who was slapped smirked as he grab Henge Yuri by the waist. "Oh look we have a feisty one here" If Semasu was watching the struggle she would see that the young woman couldn't break free from the teenager grip. "Get off of me!"
"Nah, after that slap I think you need to make me feel better! I have a much better flute for you to play with. And then are that me and my friends will put your other holes to good use. What do you say babe?" The Henge Yuri would start to have form tears in her eyes, as she continued to struggle, the guy was trying to kiss the Henge Yuri but keep was barely keeping him at bay. "Dude, you can even overpower a chick ahah your weak dude." The other teen said as she slap the Henge Yuri's ass. "She has a small cute rump, I hope I don't stretch it out too much" The guy said licking his lips "Help!" The Henge Yuri would call out frantically but sadly for the Henge Yuri, the streely were pretty much empty at the moment and it seem like the group of guys was about to move Henge Yuri into a different location if help didn't arrive soon.

Word Count: 2327
Henge no Justu Duration: 4 Post Remaining

Charka: 185/200
Justu Used:

Name: Henge no Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: None
Type: Ninjutsu
Range:
Description: Hand Seals; Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. However, while transformed only the user's shape and appearance changes. Meaning that if say the host turns themselves into a sword they won't be able to cut anything unless their body could do so naturally. This technique lasts for 4 posts with a cool down of 2.

Name: Melody Flute  
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Supplementary
Element: Onmyoton
Range: Self / 1000 Feet (When Playing Flute)
Specialty: Kekkai Genkai (Onmyoton), Genjutsu
Duration: 1 Post (Maintain for -5 charka after the 1 post duration)
Cooldown: 2 Post
Description: Yuri makes a black flute using her bloodline ability, Onmyoton or yin-yang release. The flute is use to increase the range (See Range above) of genjutsu by using sound.  This allows Yuri to cast genjutsu on targets that are out of her visual range. The flute when materialized, it can withstand attacks that are Rank-D and lower. ANy attack rank higher than D will break the flute.

Spoiler:

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Left_bar_bleue190/190Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:51 am

Her pencil was half chewed up before a few ideas entered her head, mostly from fighting their way into her brain and showing themselves to be worthy enough to write down. She wanted to write another amazing book, not a mediocre one that was lesser compared to her previous work- she wanted each subsequent book to be more amazing than the last one. She finally stopped chewing on her pencil and slowly jotted the ideas down in the blank page in front of her; after those few ideas.. the rest of the blank page was staring her in the face. Why was she having so much mental block today? Did she not have the right kind of perverted desires to be able to write an amazing book?

She sipped from her cup of coffee after chewing on a donut, she had a couple dozen sitting on the small table in front of her. Donuts helped her relax and they were her favorite food, the coffee was for more diverse flavor as well as to help stimulate her early morning brain cells and kick them into gear with the caffeine... unfortunately it hadn't worked yet. She had been here for half an hour already with several books piled high on the floor beside her. She flipped through an adult book with graphic pictures casually, glancing at the pictures and skimming the words for things she might have found interesting. Several people passed her by and they either nodded silent approval or shook their heads in disgust- some were too shy to do anything but turn around and walk away.

A hand slammed down on the table and interrupted her concentration, she lowered the book and raised her spectacles to the person who had interrupted her. It was a man, roughly in his early thirties and was considered handsome by most women, or at least that was Semasu's guess. It was true he had some handsome features, mostly his hair which was kept very neatly- it was an interesting color of blue and matched his eyes. He had a fair jawline and a confident look about him: too confident, in fact. Hey baby~~ I saw you outside the window when I was standing out there watching that homeless girl play her flute. I couldn't help myself but come in here and tell you how fine you look. So, how about we go get some coffee or something?

Semasu paused and looked back down at her blank page and then to the cup of coffee she already had. No thanks Mister. I already have a cup of coffee as you can see, and I am rather busy writing. So if you wouldn't mind, leave me to my thoughts. She was a bit rude, but she didn't regret it: she had been thinking deeply about her writing materials when this man had decided to interrupt her thoughts by hitting on her. Not the smartest or best option he could have chosen, instead, he could have bought her another cup of coffee and said something like "I saw your pretty face here in the library so hard at work, I figured I should get you another cup of coffee."

But no, guys weren't that intelligent or useful; they could only think with one thing most of the time... if not all the time around Semasu. The man seemed offended, naturally of course; he was right in his eyes because he was doing what pleased him. Expecting to get into Semasu's panties was a fatal mistake though, but Semasu wasn't planning to do any property damage to the library today- she was looking for a logical way to turn the stupid older man down. Besides, older guys weren't her thing anyways, not that males were her first choice regardless. Women had more attractive...features. They also understood better and were more complicated in a good way and not so shallow.

That's a bit rude, young lady. I was offering you a compliment after leaving that musician outside to pay you some respect. Respect... Right, because his desires were totally respecting her right now, even his eyes were quite disrespectful. He stood back a step and folded his arms across his chest in a superior way and stuck his nose up to her and started blabbering something about respecting her elders and returning proper resects when getting a compliment.

Semasu's attention was elsewhere though and hardly heard the pompous man as he vainly attempted to get some pity out of her. She was looking out the window at the female musician who was playing a very sad song; Semasu hadn't heard it at first because she was so deep in thought. But the older man slamming his hand down on the table had brought her back to her senses. It was an interesting song, as well as an unusual sight. People were offering her ryo as she played and some even gave her food... someone even offered her donuts.. okay.

The girl had paused for a moment between her songs and everyone left to attend their daily business and left the girl alone again on the street; Semasu was tempted to pay the girl a visit herself. Semasu immediately saw the trouble brewing as the boys approached the beautiful girl; just their posture and hey way they strolled up to her, told Semasu that there was more than just charity on their minds. One of the boys snatched up her flute and the girl protested, demanding they return it- a boy grabbed her ass firmly and then was promptly slapped.

He retorted by grabbing her by the waist and saying lewd things, they weren't so far away and Semasu's keen ears could hear them a bit, but her eyes were fixed on their lips, reading them and understanding the intentions. They had already messed up terribly, taking a musician's instrument- the lifeblood of their hearts and the means to keep on living... who were these boys to take such a precious gift from the girl? Even worse that they were groping her form and trying to take advantage of her body by over-powering her with sheer numbers.

And another thing! You should be looking at me when I am talking to you! It is an unattractive feature in a woman when they do not listen to and are disobedient to a man when he speaks. What did he just say? Semasu's blood began to boil as she kept her eyes on the boy trying to steal a kiss from the girl, she turned her head towards the older man and grinned at him in an evil way.

The girl was struggling to keep than boy back from tasting her sweet lips as the other two boys laughed and made kissing noises, just to torment the "helpless" girl. The high-pitched sound of glass breaking got their attention and made the first boy stop his attempt to kiss Yuri as they all looked in the direction of the shattering glass. A man was flying throught he glass window and several feet through the air before landing on his back near their feet. The man muttered a few incoherent words before falling back and passing out.

Semasu stepped out from the broken window, tucking her book safely in her yummy cleavage and stepping out into the street. The librarian at the library stop inside the library with a dumbfound expression as a few people inside gathered around to see what the commotion was. Semasu adjusted the glasses on her nose and pushed them closer to her eyes as she took a few steps towards Yuri and the three boys. So I'm curious, what do three boys want with one beautiful girl? Surely you're not playing unfair by picking on her and taking advantage of her with your numbers? Semasu looked over at the Henge Yuri and could see that she wasn't really afraid, but neither did she like the situation she was in... there was more to this girl than she was revealing, Semasu smirked; she would go along with the scene for now. It looks to me like the girl doesn't want the kiss, or to play your flute: I think she plays her own flute quite well, very talented I must say. Neither does she want you greedy and filthy boys to invade her and do naughty things to her; if you're going t force yourself on a girl, at least know if she secretly wants it or not. That is a basic rule.

The three boys just stared at her, equally dumbfounded as they were turned on. Semasu stepped on the older man's chest and walked over him to stand within range of the three boys, they had yet to release Henge Yuri from their grip. The three boys looked her up and down, they weren't sure how a girl like this could knock a man through a window... maybe he had tripped? Easy lady or you'll join her in our little flute game. I doubt this younger girl could handle all three of us at once anyways, why don't you help her out and join her? Semasu looked over at Henge Yuri and snickered. the other two boys stepped closer to her, agreeing with their "leader" the one who was grabbing Henge Yuri.

She eyed them through the sexy librarian glasses and shifted her weight to her left foot as she sized them up and watched their posture to look for any kind of training in martial arts or ninjutsu. Nothing, what a hopeless lot of boys who had picked an unfair fight with two females who were more than capable of defending themselves. She eyes henge Yuri again, she wasn't too sure why the girl wasn't fighting back earnestly, but she must have had her reasons. Regardless, Semasu couldn't let this situation go unchallenged, these three boys were doing something terrible and she would scar them for life to make sure they never did something like this again.

You boys messed with the wrong musician, and now it's time to pay the piper. Semasu brought her hand up again as if to adjust her glasses as the two boys in front of her tensed up, expecting an attack. Semasu grabbed the glasses by the frame and suddenly threw them at the boy holding Yuri by the waist; he had tensed up too and was confused by the odd attack. Instinctively he released Yuri from his grip and dropped her to the ground as he brought both hands up to grab the glasses. He caught them in his hands and then looked up to see what had happened, all he saw was a foot flying in his face as Semasu leapt over henge Yuri and kicked the boy straight in the face.

As he went flying backwards and bouncing twice before landing harshly on the ground, Semasu landed softly on the ground beside Henge Yuri and then turned to face the remaining two boys while also protecting Henge Yuri behind her back. Both boys looked at each other and rushed her at once. Semasu clenched both of her fists and waited until they were close enough before striking. Her quick footwork brought her in their hit range but also right in between them as both of her fists came up to punch them in their faces. An explosion rocked both sides of Semasu as the explosions erupted from her fists, directly in contact with both of the boys. the explosions carried the two boys ten feet back before flinging them another twenty feet from the shockwave. Both boys were blown through the wall of a far building on the other side of the street and neither of them were seen again.

The first boy who had been kicked, stood up and shook his head to try to clear his disorientation; normally a shinobi might have had pity on the fool, but Semasu's blood and temper were boiling to dangerous degrees. She might have killed the other two boys with her explosive punches, but she cared very little: they deserved what was given to them for trying to gang-rape a beautiful girl. No one would blame her for killing the scumbag, who was going to believe a civilian over a shinobi anyways. The guards were very familiar with Semasu and her Rankujo clan; they knew the temper of this girl was only set off by wrong doing over legitimate fights... and neither one was their jurisdiction to pass judgment on the Special Jounin.

She walked up to the disoriented buy quickly and gave him a solid left hook and sent him spinning sideways as her right leg came up from the opposite site land slammed deep into the boy's stomach. His spin stopped violently as he gasped and coughed up an unhealthy amount of blood. An elbow slammed down on his back and knocked him to the ground. Disoriented, broken ribs, no air to breathe and laying on the brutally hard and unforgiving ground- the boy truly regretted being so careless in taking advantage of a girl like that in the open. Semasu stepped on his face and pushed it into the ground a bit as she spoke harshly to him, How does it feel to be over-powered and taken advantage of? Maybe I should go find a sharp piece of glass from the broken window and shove it up your ass. it's the same thing when you take someone when they don't want it!

She really wanted to do it to him, she turned her head back towards the window and scanned the ground for the biggest and thickest piece of glass she could find. She changed her mind though at the sight of the gathering spectators. Lucky for him, she gave him one last swift kick in the stomach and then turned back to face Henge Yuri with a strained smile on her face... she was trying to control her bloodlust for a fight, talking to the girl would help her calm down. She held up her hand and revealed the flute in her hand, she had expertly taken it from one of the two other boys before blowing their faces off. I believe this is yours.

Word count- 2,382
Chakra-210
Name: Ryusei no Nami(Meteor Wave)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Bakuton
Range: 15ft
Specialty: Nintaijutsu.
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: Semasu kneads the volatile chakra in her arms or legs and strikes the ground or objects. The explosion is released through her attack regardless is she strikes anything or not- the ensuing explosion is forced into a frontal or directionally vanward attack depending on the direction of her strike.

•Inanimate objects such as grass, small rocks, trees and small buildings are destroyed. A small trench will be dug into the ground where the blast hits; direct impacts will send heavy objects flying if not destroyed.

•Opponents in direct contact with this blast will receive 3rd degree burns and be knocked backwards 20ft.

•This jutsu can only be used twice per post and maximum of any two limbs, via her two arms, legs or an arm/leg combination.
[/spoiler]

Last edited by Semasu on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 am

"Now of course Onmyoton Law would come in effect as I'm trying to do my research on Semasu Rankjuo. I guess that saying is true. It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. Ha Ha I guess these fools are the ingenious ones the law speaks of. It too bad I can't use any genjutsu without being forced to drop my henge." Now Henge Yuri didn't planned for a group of ugly and sexually frustrated teenage guys to show up and harass her like this (sure was sure her current henge form wasn't as attractive as her usually self but then again, Henge Yuri herself was attractive to this form, to bad it was a clone, Henge Yuri could have made the clone to life and have some fun with it..erh..training. Just like part of her training with Yua the archer. Being an Onmyoton has its perverted perks. If Henge Yuri need to let loose some of her lust she could think up of a playmate of some sort. Heck she could even think up and create some adult 'toys' if she wanted to. Who ever could woo Henge Yuri's perverted heart would be one lucky female.), she look down at her smaller breast size and mentally laughed maybe she wasn't as flat chested as she thought, she could swore she had A Cups but there Henge babies were defiantly C-Cup, thirty two C to be more exact!

But then there a saying in the Onmyoton clan, well not a saying but a law, call Onmyoton's law. It was written be an battle hardened shinboi in the clan who had fought in multiple wars through out the history of the clan and the hidden moon village, the Onmyoton was rumored to be hundreds of years old and his whereabouts, if this Onmyoton and even still alive are unknown. Yuri mentally side, as she held in the urge to summon of her new jutsu creations to destroy the teenage guys all around her, their filthy, small and rough hands had no reason to be touching over an Onmyoton beauty like Hegne Yuri Onmyoton (they shouldn't even be look and thinking up lwed thoughts about the Henge girl!), these guys were lucky that Yuumaru Senju was currently training with his sensei at the hidden glacier village, if he was here now, these guys were have been most likely be burn to a crisp, heck they would have been wipe off the face of the planet, because then Yummaru Senju would shout, 'NO ONE TOUCHES YU-CHAN LIKE THAT' and then Yummaru Senju would perform some type of badass firey jutsu to defeat them easily. So how Hegne Yuri missed her best friend and rival but they would met again, faster, stronger and better than ever before. And Henge Yuri was sure that Yuumaru would most likey ask for an rematch with her, with cause Henge Yuri to mentally smirked, she have pnetly of new tricks up her sleeve since the last time they spar and Henge Yuri was sure Yuumaru would expanded his jutsu arsenal as well and/or learned from his mistakes in their first spar.

Anyway back to the Onmyoton's Law that Henge Yuri was thinking about in her head. "Law one of Onmyoton Law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. It can and it will happen at the most inopportune time, the great timing of life. Law two of Onmyoton Law. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong and there even more extreme and truthful version of that. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the FIRST to go wrong! SO I guess me being gang rape is the worst thing that could have happen to me today, how dreadful that it had to ugly men. Semasu Rankjuo you better get off your perfect and juicy butt and blow these men into the afterlife or something! Law three of Onmyoton Law. If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway because life's one mean person. Law four of Onmyoton Law. Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse, of course they do. And the fifth law of Onmyoton Law. Mother nature is a pain. At least its not raining or anything." Henge Yuri would mentally laughed as she continued to play the role of a cute poor, helpless, homeless girl. Well when life gives you lemons you make lemon, and when life gives you a group of guys trying to rape you scream like a defenseless female and hope your target of interest will swoop in and save the day.

The Henge Yuri put on a face of pure horror as she one of guys wanting to test out her rear end. "I said get off of me! Look just let me go! Take the money, I just want my flute back!" The group of men just laughed at Henge Yuri, and Henge Yuri could tell that they were getting excited by looking and touching at her. The male who had his arm around Henge Yuri, his pants had a small (extra empathies on small)  bulge in his baggy pants and even worse Yuri could feel the tiny thing poking her in her thighs. On how that made Henge Yuri's skin crawl, she almost wanted to throw up right there and then but she didn't she had to focus on her maintaining her henge no jutsu, she couldn't afford to get to stress out. Henge Yuri didn't want to end the Henge no Jutsu prematurely (More Lewd jokes, what can I said.) Henge Yuri contuined her struggle to break free from the man grip, but despite being a trained ninja, Henge Yuri truly didn't have the physical strength to overwhelmed him, she focus more her mental aspects then her physical traits. She was a genjutsu user after all so she really didn't have to rely on physical strength like a taijutsu or nintaijutsu user has too. Henge Yuri could smell the guy awful breath as he try to kiss her, as the struggle continued the guy was getting even more impatient as he pull Henge Yuri closer to him, his incredibly small boner was dangerously close to her most of private of areas, Henge Yuri was so very eager to kick him in the family jewels.

"Stop resisting babe, you know you want me! That mouth is just begging for my tongue. " The kissings nosies the other guys made were louder, and then Yuri could feel her self being led to different place. "Stop! Leave me here, you savages! I not going to where ever you planning to take me! Please someone help me. Please don't do this to me!" Henge Yuri would cried out in a more frantic tone, as another guy got a good grope of Henge Yuri behind, and began to breathe down her neck, and like the guy who had his arm around her waist, this guy also had a small boner, that was rubbing against Henge Yuri's butt . "How cute that you think that you have a choice in the matter. On  boy this ass is tight. Come on let just take her out back in the alleyway and show this girl a good time!" All of the guys laughed in evil usion as the started to head towards the alleyway with Henge Yuri or that what they thought would happen. Too bad they didn't take in count that they were this in front of Semasu Rankjuo.

$$$

Everything seem to stop as the sounds of breaking glass could be heard, the guy was kissing Yuri stop as everyone stare at lustfully at the busty Rankjuo female known as Semasu Rankjuo, well shockingly, the henge Yuri didn't even look at Semasu Rankjuo in lustful way like the men where, The Henge Yuri look like she was about to burst into tears at any moment as she look at the guy holding her flute. Now Mentally Yuri was lustfully smirking, her plan didn't went according to plan but she didn't manage to get Semasu Rankjuo out of it even if took a near gang rape to do it.  But if for some reason Semasu Rankjuo didn't attempt to save her, Henge Yuri already had a plan to deal with these low life trash and poor excuses of men. Henge Yuri was more than prepared to show them the sexual joys of homosexuality and monsters. Oh how would that make an interesting scene for Semasu Rankjuo to write about in her steamy novel. Before the Henge Yuri use the Henge Justu, she did noticed that Semasu seem to be having trouble with ideas for her novel. This play perfectly into Henge Yuri's hand.

"Save me! These guys are trying to take away my virginity even after I told them no!" Henge Yuri would shout out as she made eye contact with Semasu Rankjuo, she noticed the smirked plaster on her face.  This made Henge Yuri nervous, a part of her was thinking that maybe the sex goddess saw through her henge and another part of Henge Yuri mind was praying to her Lord and Savior Jiraiya that Semasu Rankjuo wouldn't go overboard with her explosions and hurt or even worse kill Henge Yuri in her fury. "Please don't blow me up! My Research target! I know about your famous temper and I heard rumors that once you get you lood pumping its nearly impossible to stop you." Henge Yuri would nervously look down at the older guy that was out cold on the ground, an another fail attempt by a guy to bed Semasu Rankjuo, when will these men learned that they don't have a chance with sleeping with Semasu Rankjuo. In the perverted underworld it was pretty much stated as fact that Semasu Rankjuo was a flat out homosexual even people including Semasu Rankjuo herself tend to lean to the rumors that she is bisexual, how native can people be! If Semasu Rankjuo ever shown any type of romantic or sexual interest in a guy she did a good job of hiding it from the perverted underworld and her masses of fans.

But even with Henge Yuri being female, a sexy female to be more exact, she knew that she would never had a chance with Semasu Rankjuo either (how sad for the Pervert Hidden in the Moon.). Once again the word in the perverted underworld and talk around the hidden moon village said that the Sexy Rankjuo author had her eyes set on one woman in particular. The White Rabbit of the Hidden Moon Village, the container of the four tail bijuu. What a dangerous and destructive couple those two would make, if any one was dumb enough to get them anger. Henge Yuri just shiver at the thought. Henge Yuri couldn't help but feel a bit jealous at the White Rabbit but at the end Henge Yuri just mentally sighed, she would just have to focus on another female in her village then. And lucky for Henge Yuri she already started which made her mentally grinned, she already knew who her target was, now after Henge Yuri finishes her research she would do more research on a certain jonin that has caught her eye recently but still Henge Yuri wasn't bound by any relationship at the moment so she could easily enjoy research Semasu Rankjuo without worry or regert, damn Semas Rankjuo look even sexier when she playing the role as a Henge Yuri's savior. Once again Henge Yuri clam herself down and told herself that she only have one pair of panties on her at the moment. Henge Yuri would watched in silence as Semasu Rankjuo unleashed her fury on the group of men who try to rape Henge Yuri. Henge Yuri watch in mixture of amazement and fear. At first Henge Yuri was silently cheering on Semasu Rankjuo as she sent two of the boys flying back into a buildings, Henge Yuri didn't seem them get up after that. But when Semasu Rankjuo was down with the leader, Henge Yuri started be nervous, even when these men fail attempt at raping Henge Yuri, Henge Yuri start to think Semasu Rankjuo was crossing the line at punishment when this happen. Henge Yuri watched as

Quote :
Semasu walked up to the disoriented guy quickly and gave him a solid left hook and sent him spinning sideways as her right leg came up from the opposite site land slammed deep into the boy's stomach. His spin stopped violently as he gasped and coughed up an unhealthy amount of blood. An elbow slammed down on his back and knocked him to the ground. Disoriented, broken ribs, no air to breathe and laying on the brutally hard and unforgiving ground- the boy truly regretted being so careless in taking advantage of a girl like that in the open. Semasu stepped on his face and pushed it into the ground a bit as she spoke harshly to him.

It was clear the boy was no longer a threat to Henge Yuri, a bloody and broken mess, he was close to dying but still, . But it seem like Semasu Rankjuo had even more in store for him as she search the enivroment for broken glass, at this point Henge Yuri would shout out. "STOP! Please! You save me already, my heroine! What your planning to do now, isn't justice its torture making you no better than the men who try to rape me. Please clam down my heroine." Henge Yuri would said in shakily voice, as people start to gather around them. When it Semasu just kick the guy, Henge Yuri relaxed and shyly smile at her heroine.

Henge Yuri look at Semasu Rankjuo who had a strained smile on her face. It was clear to Henge Yuri that she was trying to control her bloodlust for a fight, Henge Yuri hope that she could clam down the angry Rankjuo woman, a small part of was truly fearful that Semasu Rankjuo would take out her anger on her and Henge Yuri wasn't sure if she had the means to defeat Semasiu Rankjuo in battle if it came down to that. As Semasu Rankjuo held out her hand, Henge Yuri tensed a bit but quickly relaxed when she got her flute back! Henge Yuri hugged her flute tightly before she look at Semasu Rankjuo, her eyes fill with joy and relief. "Thank you, My Heroine you don't how happy you made me! You don't know how much this flute means to me. It was gift of my mother before she....." Henge Yuri would just stop there as she close the distance between them and tightly hugged Semasu Rankjuo for several seconds, Henge Yuri let a few 'tears' roll down her cheeks. Now of course Yuri parents where still alive and her flute, she could always just make more with mind. She just want to clam down Semasu Rankjuo, she need her to be relaxed when she researches her. After few moments of Hugging Semasu Rankjuo. Henge Yuri would released her grip on the older woman as she quickly kiss Semasu Rankjuo on the cheek before taking a few steps back with the faintest of blushes on her face. "Thank you again for saving me and showing restraint, my heroine. I don't know your name but my name is Mona. I hope I didn't cause you too much trouble today, I'm sorry, usually when I play my flute people would just give me some ryo or food, I'm sure by now that you realize that I'm homeless and is just trying to make a meager living by using my talents. I never have people try to rape me. Anyway I don't know how to repay your kindness to me so..." Henge Yuri would walk over to small box she had, which somehow manage to stay undamaged during Semasu Rankjuo rampage. "Take this, its all the money and food I have gotten today. I can last another day with an empty belly." Henge Yuri would smile up at Semasu Rankjuo as she held up the small box that was fill with ryo and some package food. The most noticeable item in the box was a package of strawberry filled doughnuts sitting on top of everything. "Please take it, My Heroine you deserve it and need it more than me." As Henge Yuri waited for Semasu Rankjuo to take the small box away from her, she thought of something that could help Semasu Rankjuo clam down and to temporarily safety her perverted needs all at the same time.

As Semasu Rankjuo look at Henge Yuri, Henge Yuri would look Semasu Rankjuo up and down, with her eyes stopping at Semasu chest, Henge Yuri time herself as she look at Semasu Rankjuo's chest. She would look at the older woman chest, just longer enough to show that she had some sexual interested in the fairer sex but not long enough to be consider a creep. Henge Yuri would even caused herself to blush even darker. Maybe Semasu would forget about the guys she beat up and possibly killed, as had a blushing cute female right in front of her. Henge Yuri did heard that Semasu Rankjuo was known to be tease at times. "If you want I could play a song for you? Also if don't mind can we get out of here, all the attention around here is getting to me and I need to relax and forget about the prior events that happen to me. Maybe we can get to know each other better my nameless heroine. But if you don't want to spend time with me, that okay too. I used to being alone anyways." Henge Yuri would said this in friendly and quiet tone, there was no hint of perverseness or romantic undertones in her statement but who knew how Semasu Rankjuo would interrupt the statement.

Word Count: 3028

Melody Flute still active.
Henge no Jutsu Duration: 3 Post Remaining.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Getting carried away in her clan's curse and beating up dirtbags who deserved it was natural for Semasu; she wasn't actually a violent person, but she had no sympathy or pity for people like that. She had been brutal in her attack on the three boys, granted they had no real combat experience or skill; In that regard Semasu had gone way overboard, especially with using her Meteor wave punch in their faces. She wasn't concerned with their safety though, they had disrespected a beautifully delicate girl and deserved anything coming to them. Whether it be an early grave or months of nurturing in the hospital. Either way, they had learned their lesson from trying to take advantage of women.

She focused on controlling her breathing and her heart rate as she turned back to Henge Yuri and gave her the flute, I'm sorry those naughty boys messed with you, they got what they deserved. Are you okay? Do you need to go somewhere to relax and calm down?

This girl, "Mona" was thanking her profusely and calling her, her "heroine" Semasu wasn't a prideful person, nor did she care for praise- so it bothered her a bit with this girl constantly calling her a hero. Sure Semasu understood that the girl was grateful for being rescued,, but now she was trying to give her donuts? Semasu was very tempted to take them... but if the girl really was homeless, she would need all the spare food she could get. Semasu had other plans for the girl, no reason such a talented musician and beautiful girl should be homeless!

Semasu grabbed Henge Yuri by the hand and began to walk in a given direction, her grip on the girl's hand told the girl that her decision was not negotiable. She was going to take this girl home and clean her up & then give her a great meal that she would never forget. Semasu had a weak spot for girls who were in need. Come with me to my place.

Semasu was already taking care of one young girl, but Kyomu had been disappearing often and Semasu expected Kyomu would be getting ready to disappear again when she arrived back at the apartment. She could work something out though, she didn't really posses a couch or anything, but the girl could sleep in her own bed or on the floor next to her if necessary. There was no reason the girl should be homeless with her talents and beauty.

Semasu would converse with the girl a bit as she pulled her through the streets of Tsukigakure towards the apartment area. She stopped right outside the door to her apartment and used her key to unlock it, she opened the door and pushed the girl gently inside, Come on inside, let's get you cleaned up.

Word count-474
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:45 am

Now when Semasu Rankjuo grabbed her hand, Henge Yuri became slightly worry. The grip Semasu Rankjuo had on her hand was tight, it wasn't hurting Henge Yuri but she could tell that Semasu Rankjuo was one of those women who wouldn't take no as an answer. "Okay my Heroine." Henge Yuri would said in shy and quiet voice as she look down at the ground. "As if I even have a choice to refuse your tempting offer. Not that I'm complaining, I would glad come to your place anytime. hmm. But this does present an interesting problem, I would to somehow get away from her before my Henge no Justu ends, luckily I still got some time to think of something, I only wish I have more time!"

Now even if Henge Yuri wasn't really homeless she wouldn't mind living with Semasu Rankjuo (And no not for perverted or naughty villages. Erh). Semasu was the author of Henge Yuri's second favorite novel, Icha Icha was till Yuri favorite novel of all time! But between Her Lord and Savior Jiraiya and Semasu Rankjuo, Semasu Rankjuo was definitely the sexier one out of the two and yes even Lord Jiraiya would agreed with his faithful follower. Plus it would be nice to get away from the Onmyoton compound and all their rules. Yuri love her clan to death but they can get overbearing at times plus after becoming Taizu Onmyoton's pupil and learning more about the traitor Sheffield Onmyoton, there was a small voice in the back of Henge Yuri's mind that question if her days were number in the clan. As Henge Yuri thought more about Sheffield she view her less as a traitor and more as a tragic victim of jealously and envy among clan members. Now of course Yuri was a die-hard loyalist to the Onmyoton but at the same time Yuri was starting to see the truth behind her clan and after the pirate mission she did with her sensei, Henge Yuri held view Taizu with even more caution.  Then Henge Yuri thought about what type of Sensei Semasu Rankjuo would be like, it would be an odd pairing, a hot-head Rankjuo and a perverted Onmyoton. A close range fighter and the long distance fighter. Their styles are totally different and who knows how well they could work together if that ever happen. So many things were running through the mind of Henge Yuri that she forgot she was walking with her research target she heard a door open and was gently push inside of Semasu Rankjuo apartment.

Henge Yuri took at moment to look around the apartment it seem like a nice and cozy place to stay at, if olny Yuri had a place of her own or a place away from her compound. "I truly don't know what to say. My heroine, you really didn't have to bring me here. The kindness you have shown me to today is wow. Words can't describe it." Hegne Yuri would look down on the ground and begin to 'tear up'. "Thank you...my nameless heroine." Henge Yuri would tighten the grip on her flute as she attempt to control her emotions. "So where is the bathroom, I can't clean up here" Henge Yuri would make a small attempt at a joke.

Word Count: 551
Melody Flute still active.
Henge no Jutsu Duration: 2 Post Remaining.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Semasu stepped into the apartment after Henge Yuri, she looked back to see a few people on the streets giving her weird looks; were they thinking she was taking a strange girl home to rape her or something? Well, she couldn't really blame them, Henge Yuri was rapable material- it wasn't really rape though because she had noticed Henge Yuri's lingering gaze on her breasts, as well as her butt as she had pulled the girl along to her apartment. Too bad for her, Semasu was taken.

Semasu shut the door behind her and turned to face Henge Yuri again, she watched the girl silently as she looked around the neat little cozy apartment. You don't have to keep calling me Heroine, I don't really like important titles like that. You can just call me Semasu-sempai, for now at least. She winked at the girl, sure she didn't really care about formalities, but she didn't really know this girl yet and would prefer to ease into a close friendship where she would be allowed to call her by a more friendly name.

Let's see, she had brought Henge Yuri here to give her a bath and take her out for a good meal. Maybe even live here, who knows. But first, she needed to get a towel and a change of clothes for the girl. She reached into her bosom and pulled out her icha book and set it on the table near Henge Yuri, Okay, so you can sit on the couch or here at the table for a bit until I get you a towel and a change of clothes. One thing Semasu hadn't fully thought about was the change of clothes, sure Semasu had some smaller clothes... but they would fit the real Yuri's body better than this Henge Yuri.

Semasu went to her bedroom and left the door open as she went into her closet and began to search for a towel. There they were, all folded up neatly together in one spot. She grabbed a couple of large white towels then walked across the hall to the bathroom and placed them on the shelf in there. She inspected the bathroom and made sure everything was there that the girl would need. A soap bar, shampoo, conditioner, a sponge- several other things, Semasu always liked to be clean, so she had plenty of things to clean with.

She looked down at herself, she needed a shower too- throwing that man through the glass window, blowing the to boys up and beating the crap out of the last one had gotten her a bit dirty and bloody. Maybe she would take a shower after the girl. Or better, she should take one before the girl, she wanted to be clean before she helped the girl herself. She walked past the hallway again to grab another towel and a change of clothes for herself as she explained to Henge Yuri from a distance, I'm going to take a shower first, then we can get you cleaned up.

Semasu grabbed her things and went over to the bathroom again, the bathroom was directly down the hall an plainly visible from the livingroom. Semasu reached up and took off her bikini and let her bosom free of the tight prison they had been in for a while; she felt relieved having it off. Next were her booty shorts and panties at the same time, she stepped out of them as they lay on the floor. She had taken the panties and shorts off over her white stockings and then took the stockings off one by one. She stood there naked for a moment in the open bathroom with her back turned to Henge Yuri but still in front of the mirror.

She stepped into the shower and turned the water on really hot again, she shut the glass door and let it steam up, barely showing her form as she began to soak her body in the hot water and scrub herself down. Sweat was an annoying thing, even though she had no hair on her body except her head, sweat still managed to find places to stay. She called out from the bathroom, So Mona, was it? Tell me a little about yourself. You're an accomplished musician and your gait shows that you're not inexperienced in the ways of fighting. Who are you really?

Semasu had picked up on the subtle things about Henge Yuri that others might not pick up on, small inconsistencies and actions. Semasu always studied people, as a shinobi of Nintaijutsu, her mind was skillfully trained to read people's movements and mannerisms. Reading your opponent was a main factor in life or death situations. Semasu had purposefully put herself in this vulnerable position when telling Henge Yuri that she suspected she was pretending to be someone else. She didn't feel any hostile intent, rather curiosity; she was equally curious about this girl and had decided to bring her home under the guise of feeding her and giving her a bath.

Word count- 845
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:54 am

"You don't like me calling your a heroine even if its true? I'm sorry if I made you un-comfortable my heron...erh...I mean Semasu-senpai?" Henge Yuri did noticed the wink Semasu Rankjuo gave her after saying that, normally Yuri would have blush at that but Henge Yuri simply gave Semasu a confused look. Mentally Henge Yuri wrote off the wink as nothing more than a friendly gesture to her, Hegne Yuri did had Taizu Onmyoton as a sensei and now that Yuri thought about it her sensei often wink after saying highly misleading comments, which annoyed Yuri bit, she knew that she had no chance with her sensei but sometimes her sensei makes it difficult to tell if she merely being seductive and tempeting without even knowing it or she doing it on purpose for some reason. Henge Yuri knew it was the latter, after the pirate mission they done together in which Taizu want Yuri to see her as friend and not as a sexy woman. Henge Yuri sighed forgetting about her research target, Semasu Rankjuo at the moment.

At first it was easy but as time passes and with each passing day, Yuri find herself getting use to the idea of only seeing Taizu Onmyoton as only a friend and teacher, Yuri put her focus on finding a woman that will love her, going out on dates and do research on potential partners and mates. Henge Yuri would blush lightly as she already have a few people in mind, and no one of those people weren't Semasu Rankjuo herself (even if Yuri did dreamt about it couple of times. Can you blame her, who doesn't dream about Semasu Rankjuo?), she knew Semasu Rankjuo was a 'taken' woman even if word in the perverted streets said that there hasn't been much progress between the spirit fist and the white rabbit, which was understandable due to the busier and chaotic life that comes with being a ninja, that higher your rank is the less time you have to yourself. And trying to start and maintain a romantic relationship between two ninja was difficult but totally worth all the work if you find that special someone. Henge Yuri frown a bit, so far her attempt at finding love have been terrible, every person she was interested in so far simply told Henge Yuri that they weren't interested in a romantic relationship with or the person suddenly disappears to be never heard from again. Sometimes Hegne Yuri thought about just giving up and accept the the fact that she would be lonely for the rest of her life. But then Henge Yuri remember the passonaite and burning spirit of best friend that never gives, if he was here now, he look down at henge Yuri in shame after having some sort of ecchi moment with her. Henge Yuri then shook her head, she wouldn't give up, she just has to keep searching. Maybe she could ask Semasu Rankjuo for dating tips.

But then again...maybe that wasn't smart idea, Henge Yuri didn't knew how good...or...bad Semasu Rankjuo was at in scoring with the ladies. "Hm" Henge Yuri was so lost in thought that she didn't heard what Semasu Rankjuo said she did manage to see Semasu Rankjuo pull out her novel from her heavenly bosom, Henge Yuri was a tad bit jealous of the novel but it didn't last for as she nodded her head and stay at the table as Semasu Rankjuo went to take her shower first...okay. Henge Yuri didn't see that coming.

This made Hegne Yuri starched her head a bit, sure this was Semasu Rankjuo house and Semasu Rankjuo defiantly needed to shower after saving Henge Yuri from those lustful teens but you would think she let the "Homeless Henge Yuri" take a shower first and get her out of her dirty clothes as soon as possible. Or at least give her some food before she shower. Oh well, since Semasu Rankjuo was in the shower, Henge Yuri would waited until she heard the water run in the shower before she got up and started to look around the place, grabbing the novel Semasu left with her as well. She didn't knew how long it would take her sex goddess to shower, but being a woman it should take a while, Henge Yuri assume.

Henge Yuri was tempted to peek inside the bathroom but then she thought of a much more better idea, as she flip through the empty pages of her book, she did remember Semasu Rankjuo was having trouble in the library, luckily for erotic author, Henge Yuri had a genjutsu that would mostly likely help semasu. Henge Yuri smirked as she placed her flute against her lips and started to play a song for her heroine unlike before this song had a more happy feel to it, but at the same time Henge Yuri was casting her genjutsu.  "I hope you don't mind some music while you shower, Semasu-sempai! It will help you relax." Henge Yuri said in gentle and quiet tone. Walking into the hallway and leaning on the wall, close to the bedroom

If Semasu Rankjuo could hear Henge Yuri play her flute, she would some bubbles swirl around her (or something common around her), which was the sign that she was in the no longer Henge Yuri's genjutsu. "This might help you come up with some ideas for your novel, hopefully you don't kill me after this."Yuri ended her henge no jutsu, since Semasu Rankjuo seen through her ploy. But Yuri did wonder why Semasu would put herself in vulnerable position while doing so? Unless she was planning something and wasn't really in such a position.

Henge Yuri would wandered in the hallway until she stopped and listen to Semasu Rankjuo, Yuri was stilling playing her flute and decided to not answer Semasu for the moment. Yuri merely waited to see or rather hear(?) if her genjutsu was successfully placed on Semasu. If it was, The Great Semasu Rankjuo would start to see one of the following things.

OOC: If  the Genjutsu "Angelic Illusion: Icha Icha Fantasies" was successfully placed on Semasu please choose from the following options. If the genjutsu was broken/stopped by Semasu disregard the options.

Option 1 (A Pervert's Fantasies):
The opponent(s) will see their most perverted and lustful fantasy play out, Two men making out, naughty schoolgirl spanking herself and so on. It ranges. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality(within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

Option 2 (Love and Marriage): The opponents(s) will see their romantic interest. The romantic interest will tell the target of the genjutsu that they love them. After that they will get down on one knee and ask the target of the genjutsu  marry them. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality (within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

Option 3 (Achievement Award): The opponent(s) will see that their greatest goal in life has been achieved. For example if Yuri was under this genjutsu, she would image that she had a wife and kids. It ranges, depends on the target(s) goals. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality(within reason and site limits. For example if an Uchiha goal was to unlock EMS, I couldn't make that goal into reality. That would be Godmodding.). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

Option 4: (The Mother Of All Gifts): The opponent(s) will see that they have gotten the best gift ever. A yo-yo, puppy, donuts and etc. It ranges.   Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality (within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

OOC: Let's see how Semasu responses to this post!

Word Count: 1014

Henge no Jutsu has ended. Cooldown Begins: 2 Post Remaining
Medoly Flute still active

Jutsu Used:

Angelic Illusion: Icha Icha Fantasies.:
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Spoiler:

Word count- 2,652

OOC: I can hold my own in a post. & I told you what would happen if you used that jutsu on me xD

Last edited by Semasu on Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 pm

As soon Yuri fine tuned perverted ears heard the the faintest of moans, Yuri perversely grinned as she stop playing her flute and let it fade away into nothingness. Her genjutsu was successfully placed on Semasu and by the sounds of it, her mind with the original and most perverted option. Yuri closed her eyes for moment as she simply listens to the wonderful sounds of female homosexual love making, it was music to Yuri ears, a part of Yuri really wish she could be part of Semasu fantasy or even better let Semasu's experience Yuri's most perverted fantasy but Yuri decided against it, she didn't want to overload and break Semasu mind with overwhelming pleasure and possibly creep her out. Even with how perverted Semasu Rankjuo thinks she is, she truly had no idea what lurk in the outer-reaches of Yuri most lustful desires and thoughts. Even Yuri herself didn't reveal all of her perverted desires to anybody, some the them were beyond the kinky normal and some of the desires Yuri had, she only wanted to share and experience them with a loved one, something she still hasn't found yet but always keeping on the lookout. Will this perverted Onmyoton ever find love?

Anyway, Yuri remained deathly slient as she merely listen to sounds of pleasure. Yuri giggled a it when it appeared that Semasu Rankjuo reach the false climax (Lewd Pun for the win) of Yuri's genjutsu. If only Yuri prepared the genjutsu earlier she could have made Semasu Rankjuo perverted fantasy to life, the people she imaged, Vex and Ren'ai they would be brought to life in sense. (The genjutsu versions of them wouldn't have their abilities, weapons and powers. But they would have look, feel, taste, smell and sound like their actual counterparts.). There always next time, Yuri silently snicker, as she heard Semasu's lovely and possibly exhausted voice. And smell the fading smell of sexual intercourse. Yuri's perverted senses were only bested by her Lord and Savior Jiraiya himself. "Actually I never use that genjutsu on myself but by the sounds coming from the showers I should try it sometime."

"You might want to work on your stamina training with jinchuuriki you are currently dating. You didn't experience the advanced form of my genjutsu. Plus Jinchuurikis are know to have impressed endurance."   Yuri would said in matter of fact tone, before she perversely snicker. "Anyway yes I was born and raised in the hidden moon village. As for who I am? I'm a Super Pervert who follows an ancient and lost religion. You can call me the Pervert Hidden in the Moon. Semasu-Senpai."   Yuri grinned before she pouted and face palm herself, she forgot to do a cool pose like Lord Jiraiya when he introduces himself to others.

After the face palm Yuri merely watched Semasu as she left the bath and headed into her bedroom, now off Yuri would follow Semasu closely behind her, too bad Semasu had to cover up her perfect butt with that towel. Yuri shook her head and lean on the doorway, Semasu still left the door wide open...how foolish of her. Her pride was about to be shot down.

Yuri watched as Semasu had trouble getting dressed, it was fuuny and Yuri couldn't help but laughed at the scence. Of course she risk the fury of Semasu but in her current state, Yuri felt safe. Now As Semasu ask for Yuri help in putting her bra on, Yuri scoffed at Semasu and folded her arms arcos her ample chest, not as ample as Semasu but still eye-catching. "Sorry Senpai but I only help women undressed. Plus you look like the type of person who too stubborn to accept help anyways. I have faith in you Semasu. I'm sure you can manage the simple task of putting on a bra." Yuri deadpan as she had lewd smirked on her face. If only she had a camera on her.

Word Count: 659
OOC: I'm speechless after reading that.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:37 am

Semasu hadn't responded yet to Yuri's comment about building up stamina for her Jinchuuriki girl... but honestly speaking, she hadn't even gone that far with Rael yet. She was waiting for the right kind of timing and setting, it was hard to get romantic time when both of the girls are super sexy and attractive. Eyes were on them everywhere, more so since Rael had Tsuki's Bijuu inside her, but even still.

She listened to Yuri as she talked a little about herself, so.. she really was a pervert, a "super pervert" even; his intrigued Semasu a bit. Finding truly perverted women like herself who were attractive and equally naughty were indeed rare. Too bad for this girl though, Semasu was taken. Otherwise she might have dominated the girl and forced her into a mutually enjoyed and beneficial experience. Anyways, Semasu was struggling to put on the bra and Yuri seemed to have no intentions of helping her. Apparently, she only helped women undress- a tempting offer, but Semasu was getting dressed, not undressed.

She really didn't want to do it, but she would have to use the embarrassing way to zip this bra up. She turned sideways and watched Yuri from the side with a mildly stubborn expression; she walked over to the wall and leaned against it. Her breasts were pressed against the wall and help the black bra up as she reached around with her hands and fumbled with the zipper until she finally zipped it. She turned to Yuri with a small triumphant expression and playfully spit her tongue out at the girl. Of course I could do it, I just figured since you also had impressive breasts, that you would understand my difficulty.

Semasu walked over to her closet and pulled out a pair of matching black panties that were somewhat transparent, she bent over and slipped them on. then she revealed a kinky pair of black silk stocking that attacked to her panties, she sat on her bed and slipped the stockings on and then stood up and snapped them to her panties. She was still planning to take this strange girl out to eat, more so to learn what she could about the girl- since she wasn't homeless, apparently anyways. So I know you probably aren't homeless and you haven't old me your name yet. But you are still welcome to stay here with me and my little sister Kyomu. I don't have another spare bed, so you could sleep on the couch or sleep in my bed with me. Just no funny business.

She said the last part in a more playful tone, but with an expression that left no room for question. I plan to get your real name before tonight is over with, whether I talk it out of you or beat it out of you. She said it with a sincere smile on her face and she meant it. She walked over to where Yuri was standing in the doorway with her arms folded across her chest and poked the girl's chest. Speaking of which, you still need a shower before we go out to eat. I'm sure your panties aren't exactly fresh from listening to me in the shower during your Genjutsu. Lucky for you, I still have some undergarments from when I was fourteen that should fit you right. Semasu suddenly stepped behind Yuri and used both hands to grope the girl as her own breasts pressed against Yuri's back and thought for a quick moment before releasing her, Yep, as I thought- 32D.

She would convince Yuri to undress and then push her into the shower, they were already here so why not get a clean shower after that...intense session. She wasn't going to go out to each like that, was she, of course not! Semasuhad chosen a sexy and kinky set of undergarments just because she felt like she was in the mood for it. This girl was good for her writing muse, and she would take advantage of this girl's ability as much as possible.

word count- 682
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Actually when she thought about it she rarely had trouble putting on her bras. She could easily form a reality genjutsu to put the bra on her or Yuri could always think of wearing a bra and then bring the bra to life. The powers of Onmyoton, it had so many uses. But Yuri would simply lied to Semasu about her ability to put on clothes. Just to taunt her a bit.

"I know what you mean. I have trouble time from time putting on my bras, sometimes I just go bra-less. It fact I saving up for an outfit to suit my needs. Just need wait for the village authroites to give its approval on it." Yuri would lightly snickered as she thought about her outfit that she would receive from her legendary ancestor if it approved by the higher ups from above.  Yuri mentally sighed as she thought about the Ryo she would have to spend. Megumi would have gave it to her for free but sadly Megumi doesn't hand out freebies, not even for her sexy descendent. Now when Yuri and Megumi came up with the design of the outfit, they based if off of Yuri's style of fighting. Genjutsu and more notably, Yuri Perverted Genjutsu.  The outfit is stylish, sexy, revealing and meant to subconsciously force people to look at Yuri to trap them in Genjutsu. It was one of the reasons the outfit was meant to be worn without an Bra. With a see-through mesh shirt, who would passed up the chance to look at her impressive chest, sure Semasu had her clearly beaten in the chest size department but the sexy Rankjuo female, did compliment on her chest! And if someone like Semasu Rankjuo stare at her chest then surely people with lesser will power would do the same. Even when Yuri was fully dressed in her revealing school girl out, people heads would roll, necks would snap and blood would flood the streets. It was interesting and amazing to watch people nosebleed's with sometimes a near un-limited amount of blood.

Yuri just sweetly grinned at Semasu stubborn expression and watch the suborn woman put her bra on, it was quite an show indeed, with the older woman breast pressed against the wall, Yuri lewdly snicker as imaged herself pressing the curvy goddess against the wall and groping those wonderful breasts. When it came to dominance and submission in the bedroom, Yuri try to stay in middle of the spectrum, a switch, so could adapt her needs to the wants of her lover or erh...future lover.  When Semasu finally finshed the task of putting on her bra, Yuri clapped her hands loudly as she lavish Semasu with praise. "Good Job! I thought for the moment there that you were going to fail." Yuri would playfully stick her tongue back at Semasu. But when Semasu offered her to stay, Yuri was left speechless for a few minutes. If she did move in with Semasu and her little sister Kyomu she would away from the watchful eyes of her clan elders with could and mostly likely will cause trouble of Yuri in future but Yuri didn't care, Semasu Ranjuo was an impressive and skill ninja and she could help Yuri with her ninja career. "You have a little sister?" Yuri gasped, the perverted network had no idea about that.

"Okay I stay here but you will become my sensei!" Yuri would look Semasu right in eyes as she spoke in tone that wouldn't take no for an answer. Now of course Yuri did have another Sensei but Yuri wouldn't mention that to Semasu, Yuri knew it would benefit her to learn from a variety of people. Yuri assumed Semasu couldn't use genjutsu and she knew Semasu wasn't an Onmyoton. So when came to certain aspects of her training she would have to trained with Taizu or by herself.

As soon Semasu threaten to beat Yuri up, Yuri intelligently sang like a bird. "My rank and name is Special Jonin Yuri Onmyoton and soon to be assistant to the Kage. I just been recently promoted to this rank and is still getting use to it." Before Yuri could speak she froze as she felt her idol grope her chest. "Impressive ability." Yuri would quickly as she undress herself, Semasu was a very persuaded woman whether she using her looks or her fists....It was nearly impossible to said no to her.

As Yuri stepped or more like pushed into the shower and turned the water on and jump at the temperature of the water. Yuri mumbled a bit before she waited for the water to become less scolding and more pleasurable. Yuri  shut the glass door and let it steam up, barely showing her form as she began to soak her body in the warm water and scrub herself down. She didn't admit to Semasu she could use a change of panties. Once Yuri was squeaking clean, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off with a spare towel. Once that was done, Yuri would wrap the towel around her wait and walks back into the bedroom, holding her less than fresh undergarments, strangely the were the color white. "So were can I put these and were are my fresh undergarments." Yuri would ask with a slight blush on her face. This was a tad bit embarrassing for her.

Word Count: 903
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:29 am

It was good to know that the girl was willing to admit she too struggled with her bras sometimes; Semasu felt a little more competent in this area. Going bar-less sometime sounded appealing, but her breasts were so big that it could be challenging. Her bras were meant to keep her precious goods in place and not overly revealing themselves when she moved about or did combat. Maybe Semasu had finally found someone capable of helping her put on her annoying and difficult undergarments; today was turning out to be a good day! Well, now that you know I can do it, maybe we can help each other in the future?

Semasu nodded her head, this girl seemed astonished that Semasu had a little sister: in truth, she wasn't really her little sister, but she was a little girl Semasu had taken in. Well, she isn't really my little sister, she is a 9 year old girl I let live with me. She says she is actually a Jounin, but die to some medical issues, she has returned to a 9 year olds body. She didn't think Kyomu would mind her explaining it to Yuri, especially if the two would be living under the same house together. Indirectly, Semasu had already started a harem, or so it would seem... she was sure some of her "fans" would be spouting some kind of gossip about that before too long. You can meet Kyomu later , she is probably still asleep. She is a cute little angel when she is asleep.

It seemed that her fists made a very persuasive motivator, perhaps this girl knew more about her than she was letting onto. So this girl was a newly promoted Special Jounin, an interesting fact... and part of the mysterious Onmyoton clan as well... so that was why she could do Genjutsu so efficiently. Though her choice of Genjutsu were.... quite interesting to say the least. Not that Semasu was complaining, she had rather quite enjoyed herself. It is nice to met you, Yu-chan~ I think it's only fair that I know some about you since you already seem to know so much about me. You're quite lucky to be able to proofread my work before I publish it. She winked playfully at the girl, this was probably one of the reasons Yuri was here in the first place.. Which reminded her, she held her hand out expectantly- Speaking of which, I need m book back.

Semasu had groped the girl well, probably longer than necessary for her to judge the size; but she enjoyed it, as did likely Yuri. Semasu prided in her ability to grope breasts and accurately guess their sizes; she could eye them as well and get fairly close with a guess... but Yuri didn't need to know that. As a fellow pervert, it was only natural to assume these kinds of things could be done skillfully. Say, since you seem to know so much about me... what is my bust size? If you aren't sure, you can take an attempt at trying my skill. I can teach you how to do it as well.

Yuri seemed like she was happy and surprised at Semasu's offer, but her stipulation caught Semasu as just as surprised- what could a Genjutsu expert want with a Nintaijutsu expert? Oh well, she could teach her the basics of Taijutsu and self-defense at least. I guess I can be your sensei, I've never had a pupil before, so bare with me. I can teach you some self-defense to start with.

Semasu's persuasion at getting the girl in the shower was successful, she had practically helped the girl undress, with her eyes of course. She had pushed the girl into the shower, Yuri had turned the water on and instinctively jumped back from the hot temperature. Semasu was standing close at that point and Yuri had bumped right into her, Semasu accidently had gotten a good handful of Yuri's naked chest in the process. Yuri had mumbled to herself probably out of embarrassment as she waited a few seconds standing there by Semasu for the water to cooldown a little.

Semasu wasn't one to stare, but she got her fair share of a good look; she practically had been walking around naked already, so why not have herself a show as well? Yuri had gotten back into the shower and began to wet herself down with the warm sower water as the glass door began to steam up and left only a foggy figure for Semasu to converse with. She leaned against the wall, So what other kind of Genjutsu can you use? I know so very little about the Onmyoton.

As the girl stepped out of the shower, Semasu backed up a bit and gave the girl some room to dry herself off and wrap the towel around her. Semasu noticed her very pretty hair, she kept good care of her body; that was an attractive feature in a woman. She walked into the bedroom right in front of Yuri, she sat on the bed and looked at the suddenly embarrassed girl who was holding a white pair of kinky panties that were revealingly wet in the special area. Semasu let out a soft chuckle, so her moaning had turned the girl on after all.

At first, Semasu didn't do anything, she just watched the girl's embarrassed face. It was only a slight blush, because both of them had already known it had happened and both girls were into that sort of thing. Still the embarrassment was on Yuri's side, Semasu was enjoying the shy embarrassed look Yuri was giving her. She reached over and took the panties from the girl, Well, I do have a clothes basket. So we'll put them in there, I wash clothes daily, so you can just throw your dirt clothes in my basket when you change. Being that Semasu didn't have a spare room for her, the girl would just have to sleep in her room and add her dirty clothes with Semasu's. She didn't mind doing laundry for another girl, she already did Kyomu's.

She held the panties up briefly to heighten the girl's embarrassment before she threw them over her shoulder and laded squarely in the basket behind her. Semasu smelled her hand as Yuri began to speak some more.

Now for the clothes Semasu had prepared for Yuri, she stood up from the bed and went over to her massive walk in closet and motioned for Yuri to follow her. Semasu was good with guessing sizes, but she did best with feeling a woman up to make a proper judgment. This might take a minute since I don't know your waist size, butt or legs. Let's see if we can find something cute for you though. Semasu gave a hard look at Yuri through the white towel, it wasn't helping matters but it did provide Yuri with a little privacy; not that it was necessary between two girls, from pervert to pervert who understood the importance of appreciation. Semasu began to rummage through some clothes.

Word count- 1,190
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:11 pm

When Semasu talk about her little sister or more like adopted sister in a way. Yuri listened intently maybe her sister was even sexier than Semasu, if such a thing was even possible. And as soon as Semasu said the word 'nine' Yuri almost sighed in frustrated. Yuri did her best to hide her slight disappointed when she heard that the girl was only nine years old. Well there Yuri hopes and dreams shot down the drain, there would be no wooing the younger sister or friend of Semasu Rankjuo. That would been extremely creepy and more than likely, Semasu would have kill her right there and then, it won't been a pleasurable death it would gruesome and painful death that mostly likely involve her using her explosive element. Yuri cringle at the thought as she just continued to listen about this little girl named Kyomu, any disappointed Yuri had vanished as it turn in curiosity. What an interesting event that happen to the little girl? Or would Kyomu be considered a woman?  Yuri rub her head for a bit, The people that Semasu found off the street were odd to said in the least. A nine year Jonin and a perverted Omyoton? "So your adopted sister was a young Jonin who somehow was turn back into a nine year old? One of the strangest stories I ever heard, if its true. Have either one of you found a way to change her back? You should let your sister met up with your girlfriend. She a legendary medical expert in the village maybe she could help Kyomu out with her little problem." Yuri laughed at the pun she made. Little girl and little problem? Well isn't wasn't that funny when Yuri thought about it. "Anyway I would like to met Kyomu when ever I get the chance too. I just hope your perverseness hasn't rub off on her." Yuri would snickered a bit.

When Semasu asked for her book back, Yuri shrugged and handed back to her, it was the second greatest series she read. "Yes your book is the second greatest piece of erotica I read." Yuri would smirked lightly as Semasu accepted her offer to become her Sensei! Now Yuri knew she had to divesirty her skillset, genjutsu, even genjutsu used with Onmyoton powers couldn't always been depended on. Should thought about using a skill but she didn't new which one to learn, she was leaning towards the taijutsu or form of weapon skill for close range combat. Then there were summoing, Yuri was a long range fighter and use "Pawns" to help her in combat, why not add more. She could lead her own little army of materialized genjutsus and summoning creatures into combat. Third there was ninjutsu which was something almost every ninja has some skill in. Finally there was medical ninjutsu which could greatly aid Yuri in her assissain like clan.

Since Semasu could use ninjutsu and taijutsu, Yuri figure she could see get field for both of them and see if anyone of the fit her style. If not she could always look elsewhere. "It would be better if I show you what other genjutsu I can use instead of telling you. Maybe we can spar sometime. And just put my panties away already!" Yuri would mumbled quietly as she was still embarrassed at having to ask for new paired of panties. Yuri knew she should have brought an extra paired with her. She was so focus on herself that she didn't even noticed Semasu smelling her hand.

When we panties were finally out of Semasu's hands, Yuri happily sighed as she thought about Semasu's earlier question. The very tempting offer of groping Semasu was almost too tempting to pass up but Yuri decided to keep her hands to herself. "By looks of it, I would guess your in the Double D Range, maybe 40DD?" Yuri wasn't as skill as Semasu when come to guessing cup sizes. Yuri main perverted skills, was figuring out a person most perverted desires and bring them to life.

When Yuri follow Semasu into her closet, Yuri let a high pitch squeal as she saw all the different clothes and outfits Semasu had. This closet was like a girl's best friend, Yuri own closet was like a small box compare to this closet. Yuri wonder how Semasu shoe collection look like. As Semasu was rummaging through her closet to find a cute outfit for Yuri. Yuri would look around the closet. Hopefully something would fit her.

Word Count: 757
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 am

It seemed that Yuri grasped the importance and idea of how Kyomu was affected by her body change; though it was still a mystery to Semasu how it had even happened in the first place. For now, she took the girl's word and trusted her; she wasn't big on telling anyone about it, but since Yuri would be staying here, she had the right to know. Kyomu was a smart girl and very touchy about her size. Legendary medical expert? So.. you do know about my girlfriend after all, you must have really done your homework. To be precise, she is not a medical expert.... yet.

Semasu was flipping through some clothes and playfully held her own breasts in her hands in a defensive manner, 40DD? I'm actually 44DD, and I bet you already knew that from your... research on me. She snickered playfully at Yuri and continued to flip through some clothes again. And you can meet Kyomu later, just not until probably tomorrow morning.

Semasu changed her line of thinking whenever she saw Yuri's excitement at the sheer amount of clothes and shoes Semasu had. Being that her explosive element meant her clothes usually were destroyed after a few days, Semasu stockpiled on clothes and shoes just for these situations. Yuri was still wrapped in a towel with no undergarments and Semasu was looking through her panties to help find something that would fit the girl. She had many sizes because of her body's growth over the last couple of years- most of her panties were quite lewd and kinky.

She suddenly held up a purple and white striped pair of panties and took two close steps to Yuri, she yanked the towel off the girl. She had her thumbs inside the panties and pulled them out to fit properly and then held them against Yuri's navel. She placed her fingers on Yuri's hips and looked to see if the panties fit properly. Hmm, these should fit Yu-chan. I also have a purple and striped bra your size, so it matches in a cute way. She handed the embarrassed Yuri the panties and then the bra. Now then, since we have your undergarments taken care of; what would you like to wear? Something casual, revealing, kinky, naughty or reserved?

Semasu pointed out several outfits, most of which were a mix of casual and revealing, as well as kinky and casual. Semasu's choice in clothing was very revealing in the kind of personality she had; maybe she should invest in some "normal" clothes. Something caught Semasu's eyes and she grinned at Yuri, she grabbed a tight black belly shirt and a pair of tight jeans with a black belt; she grabbed a pair of pink shoes and then "persuaded" Yuri to try the clothes on. She had a feeling Yuri would look good in this type of casual clothing, she literally helped Yuri put the shirt on and even helped the girl zip up her pants. After the shoes were tied, Semasu took a step back and crossed her arms under her breasts, Hmmm.. I think we have a winner Yu-chan, unless there is something else you see that you like?

After the clothes were decided, Semasu decided on her own clothes. She put on a pair of black shinny jeans and a tight white T shirt with blue shoes; somewhat of an opposite of Yuri. She grabbed her notebook and tucked it into her bosom. Now then Yu-chan, shall we go out and have a meal together? What would you like to eat? Think of it as a welcome party to my house, as well as a celebration for your recent promotion to Special Jounin.

Word count-617

(OOC: You can chose to wear whatever you like, I was just trying to think of something that might look good on our perverted Onmyoton xD)

Last edited by Semasu on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 am

Yuri grinned. "Of course, I always do my homework before I go on a research trip. A wise super pervert makes sure that gather as much information on their target or targets. So just in case the super pervert gets in trouble with their target or targets, he or she may use their knowledge to avoid getting hurt or to seduce the target." Yuri slyly grinned at Semasu for a moment before she shrugged hers shoulders. "Your girlfriend is call the white rabbit because no one has ever die when she was apart of their squad. Even with her Bijuu status people talk about how great of medic she is. I don't know about you but I would consider her a legendary medical expert. A cute one at that." Yuri then quickly held up her hands in defense, just in case Semasu might try to hit her. Yuri knew how some people get when they hear about their love one. "And before you jump to conclusions I haven't done a research trip involving her or done anything perverted to her. She so busy that I rarely seen her around the village. Plus I know that she your girlfriend and vice versa. " Yuri then gave Semasu a serious expression. "I might be a pervert searching for love, but I do follow a code of conduct . You won't have to worry about me making a move on you or your girlfriend. Or try to do anything to ruined your relationship. Hell if you two ever need to spice things up in the bedroom. I do have some genjutsus that can help you out with that." Yuri would maintain her serious expression. She had a chance to grope Semasu but she pass it up!? Yuri avoided perversely touching women that were taken,  sure Yuri had no problem looking at them but she a hands-off policy when comes to taken women.  That also explain the reason why Yuri didn't help Semasu with putting on her bra.

When Semasu mention her breast size Yuri lighten up her moon and lightly chuckle. "Of course I did, Semasu-Senpai. The perverted network is very resourceful when comes to matters like this. When perverts work together. The things we can do are amazing." Yuri then nodded when Semasu told her when she could met Kyomu. "Is she a heavy sleeper?" Yuri snickered a bit. Semasu's little sister sounded like she did like to sleep lot. It remind Yuri of super old story about some genius ninja who spent most of his time sleeping or cloud watching.

Yuri didn't have any time to react before Semasu got rid of her towel. Semasu was a forceful and dominate woman that for sure, she could have just as Yuri to removed her towel. Yuri look at the lingerie set and nodded her head in approval. "Thank you." Yuri would then put on the slip on her new panties and put on her bra but unlike Semasu she didn't have a nearly as much trouble, although it did took her couple of minutes. "Something causal and revealing? I guess. Never know when I have to place someone in genjutsu. Having them stare at my body would make it so easy to catch someone in genjutsu." Yuri held in her laughter when Semasu ask her did she wanted to wear something reversed. That wasn't Yuri style of all at least when comes to clothes.

Now when Semasu persuaded or more like force Yuri to try on a outfit. Yuri was smart enough to comply. Yuri mentally chuckled. If Semasu was this good at dressing a woman up, Yuri did wonder on good she was with undressing someone. Yuri twirl around as she examine the outfit, it was sexy, revealing and eye-catching. It was perfect for your. "No this is winner. I you don't mind if I keep this." Yuri nodded her head as she watch Semasu pull out a notebook from her bosom. "I do like chicken. Especially this style of chicken call chicken nuggets. Those bite sizes pieces of chicken dip in some sauce is making my mouth water. I also enjoy some pasta but that more for my romantic side." Yuri shyly smiled as she look down on the ground for a few seconds. "I don't eat salads. I got have some type of meat with my meal." Yuri perversely laugh but she was serious about that statement.

Word Count: 738
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:02 am

So Yuri did know a bit about what she was talking about, Semasu had to admit that Yuri was good with her "research" Maybe Semasu could learn a thing or two from the girl, or well.. more than one or two things. Yuri was a good inspiration for Semasu's author senses, their friendship would be very useful to both girls. Just leave Rael alone unless you're assisting her. You can be friendly but don't research her, she's too polite to tell someone when they make her uncomfortable. The idea of Yuri us Genjutsu on them to "spice" things up wasn't a half bad idea, not that Semasu needed help spicing up their time together. Genjutsu are nice, but I prefer the real thing. She left the statement open0ended so Yuri could comprehend it herself.

Again, she was impressed that Yuri's source of information was vast enough to know such privy information about Semasu. She would have to see about some of these sources and threaten their lives if they revealed any more information.

Semasu was pleased with the outfit Yuri was wearing, as well as her own outfit- they were ready to go out and eat. Funny how things turned out, she had intended to help a homeless girl to a fine meal and ended up meeting one of her biggest fans and even allowing the girl to live with her and Kyomu. Kyomu is a heavy sleeper, but she's too young for your tastes, trust me. Now, let's go out and find a good place to eat some chicken together. She had noticed Yuri's perverse tone and even played off of it with her response.

Semasu checked in n the still sleeping Kyomu and opened the door big enough to allow Yuri to peek in and see the  sleeping angel. The cute little twelve year old-body of a girl with a matured mind and beautifully long silver hair. After showing Yuri Kyomu, they would leave the apartment and Semasu would lock it again. Now, let's get going.

Word count- 338
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 pm

"Genjutsu are nice and I agreed with you that the real thing is nice. You don't know the full extent of my genjutsu. Sensei. " Yuri shrugged a bit. She could make her genjutsu into the real thing. She just haven't reveal that to Semasu...yet and for now there wasn't any need to. No need to go around revealing all her tricks. Even for a lovely looking woman like Semasu. Yuri wasn't the standard or typical Onmyoton, but she was a loyalty clan member.

"I promise that I won't be super perverted around your girlfriend, maybe a little perverted because that just who I am and I can't and won't change that for anyone, maybe for a special someone but other than that, I'm a pervert till the day I die." Yuri then slightly laughed at the research part, she already said she hadn't done a research trip on Rael, and even if she deal Yuri was confident she wouldn't get caught. "No research trips on her. You have my perverted word and if I do break my promise I'm sure you blow me up or something along those lines. I do enjoy living you know." Yuri place a her right hand over her heart. "Seriously, I wouldn't do anything to Rael or you. I have my eyes on someone anyway. Hopefully she will accept my offer about dating and if not, I just have to look else where. She hasn't date a female before and she was raise the tradition way, with the saying only boys could date girls and vice versa. So meeting me was an experience for her."

Yuri paused for a slight moment. "Snice you is already dating and is an author of a romance novel, sort of. DO you have any dating tips for me. I haven't date someone before and I really do like her." After revealing that bit of information about her romance. Yuri would follow Semasu and got a look at Kyomu. Seeing Kyomu only reminded Yuri of her dream to have a family of her own someday. "Right, we should be heading out. I bet we will turn some heads." Yuri giggled at bit as she look over her outfit again.

Word Count: 370
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:17 am

Semasu intended for tonight to be memorable, this would be a celebration of their new friendship- this Yuri girl was an interesting character for sure. Quite perverted openly, more so than Semasu: her whole demeanor was good motivation for Semasu's work, and she was planning to get as much benefit out of the friendship as possible. She would probably have her next book out sometime by next month if things kept going at this rate!

As the two girls began to walk down the street, several heads turned in their direction and followed them; a couple whistles here and there, but mostly just stares. Semasu could feel the stares on her body, even Yuri's stare- even if only slightly. She chuckled to herself, even her T shirt emphasized the size of her breasts- maybe she should have worn a jacket or something as well. I have a feeling tonight is going to be very interesting.. Now, let's see... Semasu began to look around as the sun began to set, it would get dark, but soon the village lights would come on and the night life would begin. Parties would arise, music would blare and lots of food would be served.

Semasu had other plans though, night parties were too hectic for two girls just trying to have a good casual time. Semasu led Yuri away from the noisy streets and to the quieter section of the village. True that partying sounded like a lot of fun, getting plastered and not remembering what happened sometimes was refreshing. I know this nice little food shop that cooks really great chicken. You sit at a Hibachi grill and watch as they cook it for you, they ask you what ingredients you want even and serve it to you with flashy moves.

She would led Yuri on until they found the shop, she pushed past the fabric curtains to the small shop and waved to the cooks behind the grill. They recognized her right away and grinned and waved back excitedly. What will it be tonight, Miss Semasu? More grilled donuts maybe?

Grilled donuts sounded yummy, but tonight was special, No, tonight Id like to take my friend here out to eat. We're thinking chicken. Semasu had meant to use her hand to motion to Yuri fir the cookies as she said the word "chicken" but Yuri was standing too close and Semasu ended up accidently poking Yuri's boobs. One of the cooks got an embarrassed expression but then repressed it with a goofy grin. Chicken it is.

Semasu would have apologized to Yuri for poking her boob, but Semasu wasn't really sorry; she just gave Yuri a sympathetic look because truly it was troublesome to have big breasts, but also enjoyable. She sat at one of the round swivel chairs at the grill and patted the seat next to her. Come Yu-chan.

Word count-
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:56 pm

As the two of them where walking down the street even Yuri had to admitted she took a few lingering glances at Semasu body, it was hard not too. The shirt Semasu was wearing didn't help matters in the least, which Yuri was secretly thank for. The Semasu only stressed how large Semasu's breasts where, sure Yuri couldn't touch but she always had the option to stare and she wouldn't past that up for now. Yuri could hear the music beginning to play as the sun went down and the village street lights soon came on, filling the streets with a wide variety of colorful lights, form standard white and yellow to bright red lights signaling some of the more mature happenings at the village, it was amazing how the village was at night. After her foruth or fifth glance at Semasu's body Yuri would nod her head in agreement.

"I agreed with you. This evening should be interesting I just hope it a great and memorable night and not a night of trouble, you know how drinking and horomes flare up towards the night and with sexy woman like ourslevs walking the streets I won't be shock if someone tries to pull something, but sadly for them I don't have my Mona Henge. Also thank you once again for saving me from those horny male teenagers, but even if you didn't save me, I could have handle myself like you suspected. I would have shown them the full extent of my genjutsu abilities." Yuri let out a playful and somewhat of an evil giggled as follow Semasu, Yuri made sure to stay a few steps behind Semasu to watch her rear, those jeans were very sexy. "The grill place sounds highly entraining, I never been to eatery that let people watch the food being made and I can't wait to have some of their chicken." Yuri mind envisioned something different about the grilling place, it was something she read from one her Icha novels.

"Grilled donuts? Yeah?" Yuri look at Semasu like she grown a second head, grilled donuts didn't sound too appealing to Yuri, it sounded disgusting but she won't dare tell Semasu that, her love of donuts were well known through the village and her passion for them, you don't disrespect donuts in front of Semasu. Yuri mind was so boggled with grilled donuts that she didn't even notice her boobs were poked. Yuri then snapped out of deep thinking when she heard Semaus call out to her.

Yuri sat down by Semasu and frown a bit, her perverted mind was expecting something else when thought of flashy moves. "You know I thought they would have some hot women working the grill and then have our food serve on some tasty cutie. This place isn't like the one I read about in my adult novel but oh well." Yuri would place her hand under her chin as she began to make small talk with Semasu. "So tell Semasu how did ended up becoming an erotic author? I'm almost dying to know."

Word Count: 514
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)   Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish.  Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri) Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching The Explosive Rankjuo. A Pervert Death Wish. Rated E for Explosions! (Semasu and Yuri)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1