Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Left_bar_bleue190/190Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:39 am

The art of controlling someone else' blood will not be allowed. There is however a clan already on this site that does blood manipulation, CLick Here
Also- please reconsider your S Rank, this jutsu is too OP/Godmod.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinkan
Shinkan
Male Posts : 17
Ryo : 2000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:15 am

Semasu wrote:
The art of controlling someone else' blood will not be allowed. There is however a clan already on this site that does blood manipulation, CLick Here
Also- please reconsider your S Rank, this jutsu is too OP/Godmod.
So would this clans bloodline limit not be valid since there is already a clan with blood manipulation or is it still valid since this one only boils their own blood for attacks and doesn't really manipulate it like what I read on thread for that clan you sent me since it seems they don't really do anything like boiling their blood? If it is I removed all the blood manipulation I had at first redid the S and one C rank and removed controlling other peoples blood.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Left_bar_bleue190/190Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:45 am

Elaborate on this clan's ability and how it works. How exactly is the blood manipulated? You said it boils, right? The elements that make it boil, is it water fire or what? The Ketsuiki clan uses water in their manipulation: the way you describe jutsu using the blood is pretty vague.

What degree is the burns that the jutsus and what is this jutsu's weakness?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinkan
Shinkan

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:01 am

Semasu wrote:
Elaborate on this clan's ability and how it works. How exactly is the blood manipulated? You said it boils, right? The elements that make it boil, is it water fire or what? The Ketsuiki clan uses water in their manipulation: the way you describe jutsu using the blood is pretty vague.

What degree is the burns that the jutsus and what is this jutsu's weakness?
Is that better for the elaboration on how it boils? Also added the weaknesses and what is a reasnable duration for the S Ranked? not sure since the idea behind it is that it inscreases their blood pressure .
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:53 am

This is more like it, it clearly shows the difference between the other blood clan: however I might suggest you mentioning something about using your tenketsu points or something as a way of rapidly expelling your blood. Also please specify that you cannot steal blood from someone else's body, just loose blood on the battlefield.

Futtou Tacchi (Boiling Touch)
  • The jutsu range specifies "long range" but you clarify in your description that it requires touching/striking- please clear this up.

Aka Tama (Bloody Ball)
  • At most, this could cause a burn degree of 2. Also, all C Rank jutsu have a cooldown of 4 posts, D have 2 posts as well.

Chi Oshi (Blood Pressure)
  • You nerfed this jutsu too much: an S Rank jutsu can kill someone(Though only in a death enabled thread) Also- elaborate on how much physical activity can make the opponent pass out. Also how how quickly this effect dissipates through the body.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinkan
Shinkan

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Semasu wrote:
This is more like it, it clearly shows the difference between the other blood clan: however I might suggest you mentioning something about using your tenketsu points or something as a way of rapidly expelling your blood. Also please specify that you cannot steal blood from someone else's body, just loose blood on the battlefield.

Futtou Tacchi (Boiling Touch)

• The jutsu range specifies "long range" but you clarify in your description that it requires touching/striking- please clear this up.

Aka Tama (Bloody Ball)

• At most, this could cause a burn degree of 2. Also, all C Rank jutsu have a cooldown of 4 posts, D have 2 posts as well.

• You nerfed this jutsu too much: an S Rank jutsu can kill someone(Though only in a death enabled thread) Also- elaborate on how much physical activity can make the opponent pass out. Also how how quickly this effect dissipates through the body.

Did what you said if anything else is still wrong or needs adjustments tell me and I will be happy to oblige!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Alright I've slept since yesterday and a couple things were pointed out to me.

D Rank jutsu
  • Correction on the rank of degrees. No D Rank jutsu is allowed to give 2nd degree burns

Aka Joui (Bloody Coat)

• The duration of this jutsu needs to be a set number of posts or an "Upkeep" cost requirement for more than the set number of posts- such as Requiring chakra every post after initial use(Which would be half of the initial cost: being that this is D Rank & costs 10 chakra- the upkeep/maintenance would be 5 chakra per post)

• Correction on this jutsu cooldown- S Rank jutsu require a minimum of 10 post cooldown. However, clan specific S Rank jutsu have a minimum of 16 post cooldown.
    Quote :
    QUOTE: "The farthest a person can go without causing themselves to pass out is C Rank speed/jutsu, B Rank and their heart will most likely stop their heart."
    - This jutsu gives an exact limit on what anyone can do without a regard to their END stat: it is too OP. Add that the effectiveness will be determined by the opponent's END stat(Such as someone with a rank higher END that you could exert themselves beyond your expectation
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinkan
Shinkan

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Semasu wrote:
Alright I've slept since yesterday and a couple things were pointed out to me.

D Rank jutsu

• Correction on the rank of degrees. No D Rank jutsu is allowed to give 2nd degree burns

Aka Joui (Bloody Coat)

• The duration of this jutsu needs to be a set number of posts or an "Upkeep" cost requirement for more than the set number of posts- such as Requiring chakra every post after initial use(Which would be half of the initial cost: being that this is D Rank & costs 10 chakra- the upkeep/maintenance would be 5 chakra per post)

• Correction on this jutsu cooldown- S Rank jutsu require a minimum of 10 post cooldown. However, clan specific S Rank jutsu have a minimum of 16 post cooldown.
    Quote :
    QUOTE: "The farthest a person can go without causing themselves to pass out is C Rank speed/jutsu, B Rank and their heart will most likely stop their heart."
    - This jutsu gives an exact limit on what anyone can do without a regard to their END stat: it is too OP. Add that the effectiveness will be determined by the opponent's END stat(Such as someone with a rank higher END that you could exert themselves beyond your expectation

I decided to redo my S Rank since the other jutsu was based around burning the opponent on the outside of their body so I felt the S should be the same I wasnt sure what kind of burns S Rank was allowed to do so I just put 3rd Degree Hopefully this fixed everything and that I didn't make the S too OP or too nerfed and hit it in the middle this time
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:44 am

Chi Kawa (Blood Stream)
  • Specify this jutsu can only be used once per topic for shinobi with A Rank or lower END and a maximum of twice for a shinobi with S Rank END. Also- I suggest mixing the blood with acid instead of draining the acid: otherwise you would suffer from intestinal discomfort and pain afterwards.

Make the small edit and then bump.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinkan
Shinkan

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:58 am

Semasu wrote:
Chi Kawa (Blood Stream)

• Specify this jutsu can only be used once per topic for shinobi with A Rank or lower END and a maximum of twice for a shinobi with S Rank END. Also- I suggest mixing the blood with acid instead of draining the acid: otherwise you would suffer from intestinal discomfort and pain afterwards.

Make the small edit and then bump.
Thanks for the suggestion about mixing the blood with the acid I didn't really think about that.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22   Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Approval Fixes/Posts #22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1