Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Tsundere
Tsundere
Female Posts : 40
Ryo : 69500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Left_bar_bleue250/250Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:19 am

Tsundere Xanadu arrived at the Umikage's office at around noon, give or take a few minutes. She had just finish her shift at Shippugakure's largest hospital. She work for there for the entire night and the rest of the morning. With a small yawn, Tsundere was about to knock on the door but instead decided to punch a hole in the wall and walk inside, looking around the office for a moment before she walk up towards the Umikage's desk. It been while since she been in for a mission, with the hospital taking up most of time. Heck if was her first mission since coming to the ocean village. Hopefully the Umikage doesn't mind her sudden entrance into his office.

"Its a honor to meet the powerful and cute Umikage. I don't know if you been noticed, but I requested a transfer here which got approved. So say hello to your brand new Jonin. Tsundere Xanadu." Tsundere look at younger man and examine his form. A habit she developed over the years from being in the medical field. The Umikage had a nice body. If Tsundere wasn't here on she actual business she probably would have ask the Umikage out, she wonder how many people even had the guts to do something like that. "Normally I would go to gym and do some weight lifting but I think I do a mission instead. Also if your looking for  an assistant, I'm your woman." After saying that, she folded her heavily tattoo arms across her chest and winked at the Kage. "Anyway. I need to let off some steam so if you would approved of this cuite, I be on my way. Unless you want me to stay longer?"Tsundere teased a bit as she hand the Umikage a folder with the mission details.

Name: Blow The Man Down!
Difficulty: B
Reward: 30,000
Experience: 100
Objective: Destroy the ship and capture/kill its crew
Description: Spies have spotted a small vessel owned by some pirates near one of the neighboring islands. Its your job to go and take out the ship of small time pirates. They are all around Chunin and genin level. The spies have determined their number to be about 10 pirates.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Left_bar_bleue490/490Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:45 am

Well, the hole was a bit of a shock. This was the first time that happened. All he could really do was shrug it off. They had to spend tax money on something. Still, if she wanted to leave him something to remember her by, she could have picked something a bit less destructive, like flowers or kittens. He probably would've perfered any of those things over a hole in the wall. Oh well. Cant go back now. He had to admit, it would be hard to forget who she was now. " Hello Miss Tsundere." he said somehow managing to put a smile on. It helped thar she called him cute. He was usually pretty modest about those kind of things but for some reason, this time it was different. Just arrived and already looking to become his assistant. Well she was pretty bold. That much was for sure. "I'll keep that in mind" Saizo wasn't really use to flirting but he could clearly see the signs she was giving him. "Yeah, I think I'll be seeing a lot of you from now on." he said as he approved her mission. Yea, definitely a lot.

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tsundere
Tsundere

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Left_bar_bleue250/250Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:23 am

As Tsundere was walking towards the Umikage's office, she was deciding if she should knock on the door or just brust through the wall like before, such a difficult choice for Tsundere...well not really. As Tsundere approach the office she still notice the hole she had made earlier and shook her head. It wasn't a big as she hope, she would have to change that later. For now Tsundere smirked as she punched another hole in the whole and walk into the Kage's office and walk towards the desk of the Umikage and sat on the edge of it with her legs crossed.

"And I'm back to report a successful mission, my Kage! Those pirates where nothing but child's play to me. I burn them and their ship down to ashes. They are nothing but ashes lost in the sea now."
Tsundere shrugged as she handed the Kage another folder, again she winked at him. "I'm still bursting with energy and flowing with juices, so I think I just do another mission. All I need is your approval! Also for assistant position, we should discuss that over lunch. Whenever you have free time." Tsundere thought about her statements, they sounded a bit lewd but she didn't pay much attention to it.

Name: Disaster Contractor
Difficulty: C
Reward: 15,000
Experience: 50
Objective: Rebuild the Area
Description: A recent hurricane came in closer then expected and ended up wrecking a small area of the village. Luckily, no one got hurt, due to the villages quick response. Your job is to rebuild the houses and buildings that were destroyed. You will be working with a small crew and the materials will be provided. Its expected that you get at least one house done a day (You need to make three houses, with or without help, or you fail the mission).
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Left_bar_bleue490/490Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:52 am

Saizo sighed. Why did she transfer here, exactly? It wasn't to wrathfully ruin his office, was it? This wasn't going to become a habit of hers, he hoped. He only had so much wall left. Anymore and it would be the same as being outside. At least the weather was pretty agreeable more times than not. "You know, there is easier ways to grab my attention." still referring to the holes. He wouldn't force her to change, just encourage it a little. You know, for the wall's sake. Didn't really look very good when others came around the office.

They also could have salvaged the ships. Well, they were pirate ships. Who knew what kind of gross stuff happened in them. He did approve of setting pirates on fire, though. It was definitely a plus. Maybe if she stopped punching his wall, he'd have given her the position already. "Its a date, then." He did say he was going to put himself out there. Not really the first person he expected but he did see quite a few interesting qualities in her. Ironic that she was going off to build houses when she just finished wrecking his office wall, though. Maybe he shouldn't have approved her for the mission.

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tsundere
Tsundere

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:58 am

As Tsundere was walking towards the Umikage's office, she was thinking about the date, it been awhile since they last, this due to him being a kage and Tsundere's mission taking longer than expected, now as people passed Tsundere, they would noticed a short person dressed in construction ninja gear (?) with a toolbox. Tsundere remember her earlier meeting with the Kage, he clearly sent a message that he didn't like her punching down her walls and Tsundere sighed, usually she didn't gve a crap of what others thinks but since she was applying for job as her assistant and going on date with him, she could change her ways...just a little bite.

Tsundere yawned as she simply knock on the door and enter the Kage's office. Now when Tsundere enter the office, the person who was with her started to repaired office walls. Tsundere rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry about the walls. This guy will have them fix in no time. Anyway do you have any ideas on where you going to take me out? I'm not picky or anything. Also I have another mission for you to approve." Tsundere handed him another mission report. "Just need to beat the shit out of some thugs"

Once the mission was approved (or not) Tsundere would run through the window and jump out of it, landing on the ground and run off somewhere. Luckily for Saizo the guy who was fixing his walls also knew how to fix windows.

Name: Thug Life?
Difficulty: C
Reward: 15,000
Experience: 50
Objective: Complete The Mission!
Description: Some locals are complaining of a local gang that is causing trouble along the hood. That's where you come in. You were hired to stop them. You can try and talk them out of this life, but chances are, unless you have a sharp tongue, you will have to get a bit rough with them. Try not to kill them if possible. They are still members of the village, after all. There will be about 5. They are normal humans for the most part, except one, who doesn't know any jutsu, but he does have around B Rank Strength and C Rank Speed and C Rank Endurance. Also, at least two will be armed with a knife or sword.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:20 am

"Hello again." he said to Tsundere as she walked in to his office yet again. Hey, she didn't knock this time, well, not through the wall, anyways. She even said sorry about it. He was having second thoughts about her. Perhaps she wasn't all violent and destructive, like she first appeared. She even brought a little guy to fix it all. How thoughtful. Wait... he wasn't going to have to pay the guy, was he? Well, he was going to have to pay someone to do it. So I guess she saved him the troubles of looking. It was still sort of nice to see. As far as the date goes, "I think I have a place in mind. How about up on the mountain. It should be an easy climb." he said as he stamped the mission report allowing her to leave for her mission. Next thing he knew, glass fell everywhere. He was lucky he was made out of water -.-, He simply turned to the little construction man. "I feel like I'm going to need your business card."

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tsundere
Tsundere

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:16 am

Tsundere kick open the door as she enter the Umikage's office she had the little construction guy with her again, the little guy nods at Saizo as the little dude look at his handiwork, the Kage's walls and window were as good as new.  "Yo, you don't have to worry about paying him. Me and him are cool. I helping him with his business. I break stuff and have fun! He fixes and gets paid. Its a win for everybody." Tsundere and the construction dude bump fist as they nodded their heads. "A date on the mountains sounds lovely. When are you free? So I can make sure I'm free for the date." Tsundere knew that he was busy person. He was a kage after all.

After Tsundere ask her questions. Tsundere handed him another mission report. Once the mission was approved (or not) Tsundere look at the watch on her arm and slightly frown. "I talk to you later cutie! Duty calls." Tsundere would punch a hole through the wall and began to run towards the hospital. The construction dude once again began to make repairs. "Si, that one loco la señora, but she cool! You are a lucky hombre!"

Name: Interrogation
Difficulty: B
Reward:
Experience:
Objective: Interrogate the pirates
Description: You and another (Can be NPC) are charged with the interrogation of two pirates that were captured recently. Locations of bases or any other bands of criminals or pirates would be nice info to get from them. These pirates are usually very loyal. Try and keep torture to a minimum, rewarding them for info should also be kept to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 pm

It seemed like she was spending more money hiring this dude than she earned from her missions. It seemed highly unnecessary. The breaking part, not the hiring. It was as if she was doing missions for the sole pleasure of being able to beat up his office later. It could have been worse, however. She could just skip the mission part and just wreck the place for nothing in return. At least she wasn't that inconsiderate. She was still quite the handful. At least the construction dude was having a good time. Saizo still didn't approve of her antics but he wasn't the type to force change.

She was lucky. If he was anymore strict she would be sent back to the storm. In fact, this was quite possibly the reason she was sent over. She was the storms attempt at planting a bomb inside the village. To cause stress and destruction. This seemed quite plausible. He simply sighed. He was a bit tired from last night. It had been quite eventful. He stamped her mission scroll. "In this coming week. I'll contact you when I have a solid day setup."

[Approved]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread   Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsundere Xanadu Mission Request Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1