Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mission #10: An Onmyoton Goddess and Monstrous Blob {Some Mature Themes}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mission #10:  An Onmyoton Goddess and Monstrous Blob  {Some Mature Themes}  Left_bar_bleue200/200Mission #10:  An Onmyoton Goddess and Monstrous Blob  {Some Mature Themes}  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Mission #10:  An Onmyoton Goddess and Monstrous Blob  {Some Mature Themes}  Empty
PostSubject: Mission #10: An Onmyoton Goddess and Monstrous Blob {Some Mature Themes}    Mission #10:  An Onmyoton Goddess and Monstrous Blob  {Some Mature Themes}  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:44 am

Name: Investigate the Monster
Difficulty: C
Reward: 15,000 Ryo
Experience: 50 Experience
Objective: Kill the creature.
Description: The village sent payments to Tsukigakure for protection. When these payments came under attack from a mysterious Monster, they contacted the Oujoukage to help them stop it. It is your job to destroy this creature and save the people delivering the payment. The monster can only use two different jutsu and will resort to physical attacks when angered enough. It can only take so much of one element so attacking it with the same element will, at first, not effect it but its movements will begin to slow and leave more openings. The monster takes the form of a blob of what ever element(s) the user is proficient in [minus kekkei genkai]. The monster will attack with various jutsu of their element. It is your job to destroy this creature and save the people delivering the payment.

Monster:

It was rather dull and silent day in Tsukigakure, Yuri's home village. Instead of the usually clear skies and sunny day that the village was custom to, today gray clouds fill the sky, blocking out the sun completely. It didn't take long until it began to rain, it wasn't a heavy downpour but it was more than a light drizzle. The street were mostly empty expect for a few vendors that decided to remain open for the day, hoping that a few customers will pop in and buy something. Despite the rain, ninja and civilian alike crawled out of bed, got dressed and left their house. There would be things that still needed to be done, and roles for said people to fill. This was no different for Yuri either. Once Yuri left the Onmyoton compound, she went to a dango shop and sat at a table that enough chairs to seat one other person. Yuri waited for ten minutes until Mika shown up. "I wonder what mission she will give me today? That last mission I even saved the one of boar, once I get enough money, I will take it as my pet. Maybe I could train the boar in my perverted ways but then again that sounds a bit too creepy. Maybe I trained the boar to find chicken. Chicken Yum. I wish I had some right now" Yuri ask herself as she ate her thirty-third stick of dango, the thought of chicken was making her hungry. When Yuri began her partnership with Mika, the older woman suggest or more like demanded with a sweet but threating tone(In Yuri Opinion) that the two of them come here to discussed any business related issues and to come here often just to chat with one another, when Yuri wasn't busy being a ninja, doing ninja mission and when Mika wasn't busy with city work and the other mysterious things she does that Yuri has no clue about.

Just as Yuri was thinking about the older female, right on time. Mika walk through the door and took her usually spot right in front of Yuri. "Good Morning, Yuri how are you doing?" Sorry I won't be able to stay for long. Important matters to take care off." Mika didn't went into detail about the matters she had to take care of, both of the women had there secrets to keep. Mika pull out a folder and handed it to Yuri. "There have been recent attacks on the villagers by a mysterious monster. Where the monster came from isn't important all you need to do is to emlinate it once and for all. Please complete the mission as soon as possible, with this recent attacks, the income of village has drop noticeably. The monster seems to be attracted by two things, Ryo and sexy women. While the monster has kill or injured the men and ugly women it has attack, there been reports of the monster having its way with beautiful women. Using its tentacle like limbs to molest and pleasuring these women, a perverted but dangerous monster.  So we have to think of way to defeat this monster. So I thought, why send a Peverted Sexy Female like you to combat this perverted monster."  Just before Yuri could response, a Chuunin burst into the shop and ran towards Yuri and Mika. "The Monster has been spotted in the forest that to ago, it left a panting naked woman cover in black goo but luckily we saw her and took her to the hospital. With waiting for a response from Mika, Yuri quickly left the shop and head towards the forest.

~

Slightly Mature :

Yuri leap from tree branch to tree branch until she spot the monster in a open field. Yuri narrowed her eyes and she jump into the clearing and clap her hands to get the monster attention. The Monster let out some of a perverted howl as it saw Yuri. It stretch out two of its tentacle like limbs in attempt to grabbed Yuri. Yuri was shock with how far it could reach her, Yuri did a back flip to avoid first wave of tentacles. She look at the monster as she place it under a genjustu. "Shuriken Bombardment!" Yuri said in clam tone, as twenty five shuriken appear all the around and shot towards the monster, with no where to go, all of the shuriken manage to hit the monster but Yuri suspired they attack had no effect on the monster! In fact the shuriken just sunk into the black blob and disappear. "Interesting." Yuri was about to peform another attack, until she noticed a tentacle wrapped around each of her legs and pull her towards the monster, "This is Bad! I was caught off guard." Yuri analyzed the situation and try to think of something. As the Yuri got closer to the monster she pointed right hand towards the monster. The monster didn't even flinch as it saw a wave of thirty kunai shot out of Yuri's hand, the monster extend it mouth wide, as it eat all of the kunai!

Slighty Mature:
In the real world, the monster release it grip on Yuri, as she laid on the ground. "I'm gald that work but I need to end this quickly! The genjutsu won't last long."  Yuri said, panting a little as she focus on the area above the monster. As the demonic genjutsu was wearing off, an large ogre could been seen forming above the monster head. "Checkmate."
Yuri narrowed her eyes, as the five hundred  pound ogre landed on top of the monster, squishing the monster like a fly, black goo flew everywhere, some of it landed on Yuri, mostly her face and chest. The effects of sexy jutsu were wearing off as she return back to normal. "Icha Icha, Book number three, series two. Goo monsters. I should make a jutsu off of them." Yuri sighed as look at her goo covered body, she was going to take a long shower first before she would think of new jutsu. Another mission completed by Yuri.

Word Count: 1439
Charka: 105/140

Jutsu Used:

Name: Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy Technique)
Canon/Custom: Canon (With slight change.)
Type: Supplementary
Element: None
Range: Self
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: 4 (Same as Henge no Jutsu)
Cooldown: 2 Post Cooldown (Same a Henge no Jutsu)
Description:Requires using the ram handsign.  A variant of the Transformation Technique, the Sexy Technique transforms the user into a naked woman or man usually surrounded by clouds of mist at private areas, or in a bikini* (*only if changing into a woman!) , typically with seductive posture. The user uses this technique to distract or win over men and women , with all successful attempts causing an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim. Typically, the more perverted the victim, the greater their reaction will be.

Name: Shuriken Bombardment  
Canon/Custom:  Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Yoton
Range: N/A
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: 1 Post
Cooldown: 2 Post
Description:  The user casts a type of genjutsu of where the opponent images themselves being surrounded by floating spinning shurikens but the illusion takes on physical matter in the form of a shadow shurikens. A maximum of twenty five shadow shurikens are made and each one will imbed one inch into the opponent's skin and will harmlessly bounce off of amour rank D or higher.

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.

Name:Kage no ame(Shadow Rain)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Yoton
Range: 30ft
Duration: 1post
Cooldown: 2post
Description: The user casts a type of genjutsu of many kunai being shot out from the caster's hand, but the illusion takes on physical matter in the form of a shadow kunai. A maximum of thirty kunai of shot out and each one will imbed two inches into the opponent's skin or scratch metal- they travel at 15mph and in a linear direction.

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.

Name: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: None
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Short
Description: Handseals. This illusion best works in surprise attacks. The target will first see something swirling around them common to the area, leaves, loose snow, sand. On their next post, they will begin to see and hear something that they would never want to see, the death of a loved one, old people making love, it ranges. It shows them their worst fears. Can be broken by kai, pain, etc. Pain in the genjutsu does not break it (given their worst fear is something like fire).

Name: Hikari bōrei(Light Apparition)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Inton
Range: 15ft
Duration: 2posts
Cooldown: 2 posts
Description: The user casts a type of genjutsu where a large ogre with a spiked mace is summoned. The ogre is deep red in skin color and stands 6 feet tall and weight over 500 pounds. The ogre swings its weapon to crush foes and objects with its mace, impact can fracture bones and bend metals up to iron.

Back to top Go down

Mission #10: An Onmyoton Goddess and Monstrous Blob {Some Mature Themes}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1