Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Greed and Temperance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru
Male Posts : 29
Ryo : 126005

Character sheet
Chakra:
Greed and Temperance  Left_bar_bleue250/250Greed and Temperance  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Greed and Temperance  Empty
PostSubject: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:23 am

Name: Greed

Spoiler:

Type: Longsword

Quantity: 1

Description: Its a a very fancy longsword, similar to the kind one would see during the middle ages. It has a gold handle, gold cross-guard, and  gold strip that goes down the middle (Gold colouring, not actual gold) and no pummel at the end like traditional longswords. It is about 50 inches in length and 1 inch in width. Its default form is that of a far more rusty, undecorated blade. Lacking the strip and the handle being old and giving off the appearance that it's ready to fall apart.

Abilities: The more Ryo one has in hand, the more powerful the weapon
0-10 Ryo: The blade is a rusty old sword, able to just barely cut through wood and holding no special properties (Besides gaining poet from ryo)

10-100 Ryo: The blade becomes a much more clean blade. Appearing similar to the picture above but without the goldfish glow to it. Its able to cut through stone easily.

100-50,000 Ryo: The blade is able to don a yellow aura around it, enhancing its strength and cutting capabilities. It is now able to pierce straight through chakra enhanced rock and normal human bone, given enough force to back it up.

50,000-100,000 Ryo: The blade is now able to don a much more powerful aura around it. The aura now looks like one with the blade and merges to give the blade a slight increases in length, now being around 57 inches in length. It is now able to cut through simple chakra enhanced steel, ice, bone, wood, and most other secondary elements. Now looks a lot more like the blade in This picture.

100,000-500,000 Ryo: The blade (Aura) now gains the ability to increase in length 18 ft whole feet for at max 3 posts. These posts can be spread out and for quick bursts or maintained for full duration. The swords takes a full second to extend to the 18 feet. The sword can now pierce (Given enough strength) through more complex chakra enhanced steel and any secondary element.  ( The light aura extends, not the actual blade, same for stages after this one. The light aura is just as strong as the rest of the blade but is nearly weightless)

100,000-500,000 Ryo: The blade can now grow a total of 36 feet for a maximum of 2 posts and can extend 18 for 4 posts. It takes one post of channeling before the sword can extend 36 posts. Extension for 18 feet stays the same.

500,000-1,000,000 Ryo: The blade can now decimate a small castle, Increasing to a tremendous size for 1 post. Takes 2 posts of charging where the user is unable to move. Only benefit the sword obtains.

Note: The light aura is not chakra or made of chakra.

Other Note: ryo transfers can only occur once per month and only a max of 30K Ryo can be transferred each time.

History: The weapon, Greed, was one of the 7 vices given to the Xanadu family from the shrine in order to achieve their mission of helping people cross beyond the world of the living with no regrets. The sword had a long history with Shigeru's own part of the clan. Being used to ward of bandits and thieves, shining its brilliant light upon those who've done wrong. A sword with nearly limitless potential that favours the rich. It is currently accompanied by the virtue, Temperance.

Name: Temperance

Spoiler:

Type:

Quantity: 1

Description: Temperance takes the form of a rapier, a tad shorter than most normal rapier due to having to be paired with a longsword. Being around 38 inches long. It comes paired with a black sheath, but the sheath is interchangeable if need be. The sword is a strong metal, able to easily cut straight through wood and able to clash with other metals with ease. It pierces cleanly like a rapier should and can be quite deadly by itself.

Abilities: Dispels Genjutsu every two posts. Upon sensing a disruption in chakra flow, the sword expels a wave of energy that causes everything to look inverted with a negative effect for a few seconds, breaking any genjutsu placed on him or anyone else around him (15 meter radius around him), thus bringing them back to reality.

History: The weapon, Temperance, was one of the 7 virtues given to the Xanadu family from the shrine in order to achieve their mission of helping people cross beyond the world of the living with no regrets. The sword had a long history with Shigeru's own part of the clan. Although regarded as weaker than Greed, the weapon was still useful to the clan. Being able to break illusions of all sorts of kind in their travels and being used to kill its fair share of bandits as well. It destroys lies with its benevolence. It is currently accompanied by the vice, Greed.

Last edited by Shigeru on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Greed and Temperance  Left_bar_bleue500/500Greed and Temperance  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm sorry for taking so long to take a look at this. I will need some assistance to get this graded fully, so bear with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Greed and Temperance  Left_bar_bleue250/250Greed and Temperance  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Finally got to finishing this up. Ready to actually be looked at now.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Greed and Temperance  Left_bar_bleue480/480Greed and Temperance  Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 pm

• So for greed, when making the sword larger does that make the sword heavier or harder to wield?
  • So the aura is just for show?

• For temperance, after breaking the genjutsu can the userr be placed back or fall under that same genjutsu the next post?
  • Does temperance need to be wielded for the ability to become active?
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Greed and Temperance  Left_bar_bleue490/490Greed and Temperance  Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:05 pm

As I mentioned above, the sword doesn't grow, the aura does, the aura weighs just about nothing, but it still cuts like the actual blade.

Temperance only dispels the genjutsu every two posts. So yes, one could use the same genjutsu, but it would be dispelled shortly after, anyways. The sword itself doesn't have to be in use or even held, it just dispels in its general area if it senses an illusion. So it helps when it is nearby.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Greed and Temperance  Left_bar_bleue480/480Greed and Temperance  Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:24 pm

I see, welp given these are Xanadu weapons I can't find much else to complain about with these weapons. Greed and Temperance  Approv10
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Greed and Temperance  Left_bar_bleue500/500Greed and Temperance  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:20 pm

The problem with Greed: no abilities can be added onto it after it has been approved. That is OP, and unfair. Make the cap 1,000,000 ryo and for now, that will work. Hisame and I are working on something that will work more smoothly with Greed.

For Temperance, it dispels Genjutsu. It wouldn't be able to dispel anything outside of Genjutsu. For instance, it wouldn't be able to dispel hallucinogens induced by drugs, poison, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Alright. Made that small edit to Temperance and I'm fine with Greed being maxed out where it is.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Okay, last thing. Add in a note in the ability section that ryo transfers can only occur once per month and only a max of 30K Ryo can be transferred each time.

Once you add that in there, I can stamp this until a later date when Hisame and I are done making Greed's set-up more smooth.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greed and Temperance    Greed and Temperance  Empty

Back to top Go down

Greed and Temperance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Creation :: Shops :: Weapon Shop-