Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Hien, Matsuo [STATS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo
Male Posts : 126
Ryo : 59401

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Left_bar_bleue250/250Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Empty
PostSubject: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:30 am

Free stuff
Ninjutsu | A-Rank | Free / RANK UP
-2000 experience from B to A

Total of -2000 experience

Suiton & Doton | D-Rank | Free

Natures
Mokuton | B-Rank | Unlocked
-2500 experience for unlocking
-750 experience from D to C
-1,250 experience from C to B

Total of -4500 experience

Soul stats
Bloodline (BLM) | B-Rank | RANK UP
-1,250 experience from C to B

Speed (SPE) | A-Rank | EXP UP
-1250 experience from C to B

Endurance (END) | A-Rank | RANK UP
-1250 experience from C to B

Total of -10,000 experience

In total a total of -16,500 experience was used, with a remainder of 1,500 experience left over.

Last edited by Matsuo on Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Left_bar_bleue250/250Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Anyone mind explaining what I did wrong?
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Left_bar_bleue190/190Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:21 pm

I thought it was previously explained to you so I was waiting for revisions; however since you are not sure, I will explain it.

For Elements & Specializations, you chose 1 of each and paid 2,500 EXP- This would be correct if you were paying for any 3rd element or Specialization. When you create your statistics, you are allowed to start with 2 free elements & specializations at D rank or 1 of each at B Rank. Meaning you could start with 2 elements and 2 specializations free at D rank & use EXP to upgrade them how you want- OR you can start out with 1 of each at B Rank and add EXP to wherever you want. Any elements or specializations added after either oth those two scenarios will be considered a 3rd element or specialization and will cost you an extra 2,500EXP to unlock.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:06 pm

So if I added in two of each at B rank, then left the rest as it already is, I would be ok? Or maybe I am reading a tad to hard. And since I am from the Senju Clan, would I get Suiton, Doton, and Mokuton automatically? How would this process go.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Left_bar_bleue190/190Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Matsuo wrote:
So if I added in two of each at B rank, then left the rest as it already is, I would be ok? Or maybe I am reading a tad to hard. And since I am from the Senju Clan, would I get Suiton, Doton, and Mokuton automatically? How would this process go.

You can add 2 elements at D rank for free and upgrade them as high as you like in the given parameters with EXP. Though as a KKG, you will need both Doton & Suiton to have Mokuton- so either way, you will have to unlosk a 3rd element to achieve your advanced element.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Bumping for review, I think I got everything good now.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:09 am

Bumping again, since everything i fixed.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:44 am

Bumping for hopefully the last time.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:50 am

You forgot he EXP deduction for unlocking your 3rd element. It requires 2,500EXP to unlock the 3rd element, as well as another 2,000EXP to bring it up to A Rank.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:54 am

there I made it only go to B. :/
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:02 am

Jounin Starting Experience (18,000)

Free Starting St00f
Ninjutsu as my free spec at B rank.
B -> A -2,000 experience.

16,000 experience left over.

Suiton and Doton at D for my two free elements.

Here is where your EXP is off
Mokuton
Unlock-> D: 2,500 experience,
D -> C: 750 experience.
C -> B: 1,250 experience.

-6,500(Not 4,000) You forgot to do the EXP deduction to unlock the 3rd element(Mokuton) and add it into your calculations.

Soul Tree

SPEED (SPE):
D -> C -750 experience.
C -> B -1,250 experience.

Total subtraction of -4000 experience. Remainder of (8,000 experience left over.)

ENDURANCE (END):
D -> C -750 experience.

Total subtraction of -4000 experience. Remainder of (4,000 experience left over.)

BLOODLINE (BLM):
D -> C -750 experience.

Total subtraction of -4000 experience. Remainder of (0 experience left over.)

In all, a total of 18,000 experience was used.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:55 am

After taking my time and everything, I think I am beginning to understand. Hopefully there are no errors.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:40 am

Statistics added.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Left_bar_bleue500/500Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:12 pm

One problem remains. We don't allow more than 500 EXP as leftovers. Spend some on your soul stats or elements please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hien, Matsuo [STATS]   Hien, Matsuo [STATS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hien, Matsuo [STATS]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1