Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.  Left_bar_bleue200/200Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.  Empty
PostSubject: Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.    Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.  EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:16 am

Name: Horesman of the Hidden Mushroom Village
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Inton
Range:Melee and 6 Feet is max range of Horseman's weapon.
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: 4 Post
Cooldown: 6 Post
Description: Yuri casts a type of genjutsu where she summons a seven foot tall man wearing only a horse mask and a pair of white boxers.  The man in the horse mask in armed with a mushroom shape hammer. The horseman will dance around the battle, while swing his mushroom shape hammer in attempt to Yuri's crush foes and objects with its mushroom shape hammer, impact from the horesman can cause bone fractures on direct impact to people with B Rank END & lower and bend metals up to iron. The horseman can only use its weapon or taijutsu.

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.

Both B-ranks - Approved at 60,000 Ryo + 1,500 word training topic
Yuri's Poor Wallet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Yuri on Tue May 27, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.  Left_bar_bleue200/200Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.    Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:10 pm

It was midnight in the village hidden by the moonlight. When you think about the name, you have stop for a moment and wonder how a village could hide in light, Yuri often thought about this often. Usually light is use as a source to reveal secrets not hide them right? Anyways as the moon shine brightly in the sky, most people in the hidden moon village would be asleep in their beds right now, experiencing wonderful dreams or horrible nightmares. While in their slumber, these people entrusted their safety to the ninjas who preformed nightly patrols in and around the hidden moon village. Night time is a ninja best friend's and to the Onmyoton clan's it was best to stick in the shadows, the clan was highly secretive of their Jutsu and Bloodline ability, which was call Onmyoton of Yin-Yang Release. Unlike most ninja who surprising do their training out in the public training areas around the village, Onmyoton's ninjas do the vast majority of their training in the safety of the Onmyoton compound, in fact in was written rule that any training of new abilities must been done in the Onmyoton compound or face the risk of death for foolishly revealing the secrets of Onmyoton clan. Yes Yuri's clan was the strict and secretive about their clan jutsu but the didn't brother Yuri in the least, she was born and raised in the Onmyoton clan. So it didn't phase her in the least, she was a loyal Onmyotn clan member till the end and nothing would change that for now.

"Another night of coming up with new genjutsu, I have already have invented and master two new genjutsu, Now lets make it a third one."
The new promoted Chuunin and soon to be assistant to the kage of her village, Yuri Onmyoton was sitting on a large, gray, table shape rock in the louts position, taking deep breathes as she begun to question her own sanity, a protip to anyone, don't eat funny looking mushrooms or else. "I think I might have gone mentally insane. I really don't how I came up with this genjutsu. I guess my mom was right when she said don't eat the mushrooms! Those things will give you crazy thoughts but it did gave me an idea for a new jutsu so it can't be all bad. Right?, " After she finish her last statement.  Yuri took a deep breath and then released it, as she close her eyes and begin the process of making a new Genjutsu. Everything was silent around the Onmyoton Chuunin, a small breeze blew some leaves in front of Yuri as she remained as motionless and silent as a stone, Yuri was in total thinking mode or what she like to call it, Focus Yuri mode or Zen mode. The young ninja was gather the element of Inton as an image begin to appeared in her mind.

A skinny white male that was around six feet tall was slowly forming inside of Yuri's mind. The man wasn't very attractive so Yuri thought up of mask, which happen to resemble a horse. The Horsemask sung fit over the white guy head. Secondly Yuri had the thought of mushrooms, still lingering in her mind, so she made the man in the horseman carry a six foot tall, mushroom shape hammer and finally Yuri put made the horseman wear a paired of white boxers, she didn't want to cause her opponent or opponents too much mental harm, plus she didn't want to stare at a guy's package through out a battle or spar.  That just made Yuri a bit sick thinking about it. Her name was Yuri afterall, not Yaoi or Hetero. " The image is form in my head. Stage one is successful. Moving on to stage two" Yuri mentally told herself as she open her eyes and narrowed her eyes on space in front of her. If anyone was watching Yuri, they would be in for a strange sight. They would immedaity noticed, a man dressed in nothing but a horse mask and pair of white boxers, with little pink hearts added to the boxers to just make the man look even weirder, as if he wasn't weird before. Anyway, once Yuri had the genjutsu active, it took only the Chuunin a few moments to make her Genjutsu into reality by adding the Inton element into the illusion. "The Illusion has become real. Stage two is successful. Moving on to the final stage." The final stage of testing her genjutsu was to watch it in action, determine its strengths and weaknesses and think of the best way to unitize the genjutsu in and out of combat situations. Some of Yuri genjutsu's like Holy Cross of Sinful Pleasures could be use out of combat, you never know when you will meet someone you like who could be interested into the some of the more kinker aspects of human pleasure. "Bondage has been on my mind lately and I even made two genjutsu based on it. I wonder if I the dominant type or the submissive type. Heck I do whatever to please my future lover if she into it." Yuri let some of perverted thoughts run through her mind before she focus back on her training. Yuri blinked as she shook her head and headed back inside her house to rest.

Yuri sent a mental ordered to the man with the horse mask, which she nickname horseman to face her and to raise his mushroom shape hammer, the horseman slam on his mushroom shape hammer on the ground as he was giving the command to cause mayhem in the training grounds. The horseman let out a horse like mumble or nay. Yuri wasn't sure what it was about it didn't matter she didn't need to verbally order her reality genjutsu servants, all she had to do was send a mental thought to the genjustu and they will follow the order without question.  The horseman nodded at Yuri before picking up his hammer and raising his fist into the air as he shook his head as if he was listening to music. Then the Horseman start to dance as he swung his mighty mushroom hammer. Besides Yuri nothing seem safe from the horseman's dance of destruction; rocks, tree, the unlucky tiny animals and insects that were caught into the horseman's line of sight was smash into pieces. The Horseman did a variety of dances, form ballet to square dancing, but in the end the horseman seem to favor a mixture of break dancing and square dancing with a hint of moon walking. "What a weird creation I have created, but I wonder how it stacks up to my other genjutsu servants? I should put it to the test. This going to a slight toll on my charka but nothing to serious that could put my health in risk." With a nod of reassured, Yuri once again took a deep breath as she begin to conjured up another genjutsu. The jutsu she was planning to use wasn't a genjutsu she invent on her own, but standard jutsu taught in her clan. "Hikari Borei! Light Apparition!" Yuri whispered the name of the genjutsu as a overweight, six foot tall, angry looking ogre appeared in between Yuri and the horseman she made. The Ogre unlike the horseman was the color red and was armed with a mace. Normally when Yuri have multiple materialized genjutsu on the battle they never attack each other unless give a command by Yuri to do so.  Yuri open her eyes as the orge slowly became real. Yuri had the Orge and the horseman stare each other down, like two fighters waiting for the signal from the referee to begin fighting.  For a few minutes there was almost compete slience expect for the stray breeze the flow into between the two genjutsu summoning. Yuri look at both of her genjutsu before she close her eyes. "Begin Combat!" Yuri shouted out loud as she open her eyes again and stood up, brushing off any dust and dirt that might have gotten on her clothes. Yuri then folded her arms across her chest, making her breast slightly more noticeable. (Not that they are impressed to look at already). Yuri remaine still as she watch the ogre and the Horseman charge at each other, their weapons clashing as they stand toe to toe with each other, looking in each other eyes. There was a slight tremor as the two heavyweights clash. Yuri was able to keep her footing as she obverse the two genjutsu battling each other, for the first few minutes it seem as if they were on equal footing but as the two creatures continued to battle it was clear that the horseman, even with a size and weight disadvantage was getting the upper hand. After three minutes or so, the horseman was able to block an attack made by the ogre which left it open to an counter attack, The horseman head butt the ogre in the head, stunning the ogre before the horseman raise his mushroom shape hammer and slam it into the gut of the ogre causing the fat monster to be sent flying through a tree before it vanished from the forest, the horseman raised it mushroom hammer high into the air, as it did the pelvic thrust as a victory dance, Yuri did her best to not become sick so she quickly ended the horseman dance, as made the genjutsu fade away into nothingness. Yuri blinked as she shook her head and went inside to get some sleep.

Word Count: 1610
Charka: 90/100
Jutsu Used:

Name: Hikari bōrei(Light Apparition)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Inton
Range: 15ft
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: 2posts
Cooldown: 2 posts
Description: The user casts a type of genjutsu where a large ogre with a spiked mace is summoned. The ogre is deep red in skin color and stands 6 feet tall and weight over 500 pounds. The ogre swings its weapon to crush foes and objects with its mace, impact can fracture bones and bend metals up to iron.

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.
Back to top Go down

Training Thread-New Jutsu #3: Rise of Horseman and his Mushroom Hammer.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1