Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Training Thread-New Jutsu #1: Enter the Dominatrix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Training Thread-New Jutsu #1: Enter the Dominatrix. Left_bar_bleue200/200Training Thread-New Jutsu #1: Enter the Dominatrix. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Training Thread-New Jutsu #1: Enter the Dominatrix. Empty
PostSubject: Training Thread-New Jutsu #1: Enter the Dominatrix.   Training Thread-New Jutsu #1: Enter the Dominatrix. EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Name: B.D.S.M Genjutsu: Dominatrix Diva
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Yoton
Range: 15ft max
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: 2 Post
Cooldown: 2 Post
Description: Yuri casts a type of genjutsu where a tall and curvy woman dressed in black leather cat suit armed with a black whip is summoned to the battlefield. The Dominatrix is ten feet tall. She will lash out with her whip in attempt to whip Yuri's foes. If the whip does make contact, there will be a stinging sensation and red bruises left on the skin after impact. The whip can't break the skin of the opponent, its olny leaves painful whip marks. When Materialized, the Diva has soul stats equal to D-rank

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.

D-rank - Approved at 15,000 Ryo + 600 word training topic
Word Count: 768
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri Onmyoton's Family Private training Area

Spoiler:
It was midnight in the village hidden by the moonlight. When you think about the name, you have stop for a moment and wonder how a village could hide in light, Yuri often thought about this often. Usually light is use as a source to reveal secrets not hide them right? Anyways as the moon shine brightly in the sky, most people in the hidden moon village would be asleep in their beds right now, experiencing wonderful dreams or horrible nightmares. While in their slumber, these people entrusted their safety to the ninjas who preformed nightly patrols in and around the hidden moon village. Night time is a ninja best friend's and to the Onmyoton clan's it was best to stick in the shadows, the clan was highly secretive of their Jutsu and Bloodline ability, which was call Onmyoton of Yin-Yang Release. Unlike most ninja who surprising do their training out in the public training areas around the village, Onmyoton's ninjas do the vast majority of their training in the safety of the Onmyoton compound, in fact in was written rule that any training of new abilities must been done in the Onmyoton compound or face the risk of death for foolishly revealing the secrets of Onmyoton clan.

The new promoted Chuunin, Yuri was sitting on a large, table shape rock in the louts position, as she was flipping through the pages of her Icha Icha novel, this novel was about a couple discovering the joys of B.D.S.M. As Yuri read the novel, she began to formulate new genjutsu based on the art of B.D.S.M. The concepts and ideas of this style of love intrigued Yuri. With a small smile across her face. Yuri look up to the moon. "Icha Icha you are truly a source of creativity." Yuri close the small orange book she held in her hand and sat it down on the small rock beside her. Yuri took a deep breath and then released it, as she close her eyes and begin the process of making a new Genjutsu. Everything was silent around the Onmyoton Chuunin, a small breeze blew some leaves in front of Yuri as she remained as motionless and silent as a stone, Yuri was in total thinking mode or what she like to call it, Focus Yuri mode or Zen mode. The young ninja was gather the element of Yoton as an image begin to appeared in her mind. A overly tall woman of ten feet with curves that can even make Rankujo women, green with envy, was slowly forming inside, Yuri mind.  The woman was as naked as a newborn baby, at first but quickly she was cover in black leather cat suit that only enhance the curves this woman had. Finally Yuri imaged a black leather whip in the hands of the woman. "Stage one is successful. Moving on to stage two" Yuri mentally told herself as she open her eyes and narrowed her eyes on space in front of her. If anyone was watching Yuri, they would noticed that a woman of large stature dressed in form-fitting leather cat suit soon appeared in front of yuri, once Yuri had the genjutsu active, it took only the Chuunin a few moments to make her Genjutsu into reality by adding the yoton element into the illusion. "Stage two is successful. Moving on to the final stage" Yuri sent a mental ordered to the woman, which she nickname Dominatix to face her and raise her whip, the Dominartix crack on her whip on the ground as she giving the command to whip Yuri. Yuri braced herself as the Dominating Diva, whip Yuri on her arm three times before she was given the command to stop. Yuri hiss, as she look at her arm to access the damage of her genjutsu made real, the damage was minimal, there was bruising and a sting sensation but nothing else beyond that, satisfy with her findings, Yuri made the diva move around the training area, whipping the trees and anything unfortunate enough to get in the way of the diva.  Yuri watch the Diva for nearly an hour as she make meant notes about it physical capabilities, Yuri guessed that the Diva could be best rank at a genin level. "The Final Stage in Finshed. New Genjutsu learned, more practice is needed of course to truly pefercted it but for now. I should head to bed." Yuri ended the genjutsu as she stood up and headed back inside her house and made her way to her room to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Training Thread-New Jutsu #1: Enter the Dominatrix.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1