Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Yuri's first Mission {Delivery Service}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yuri's first Mission {Delivery Service} Left_bar_bleue200/200Yuri's first Mission {Delivery Service} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Yuri's first Mission {Delivery Service} Empty
PostSubject: Yuri's first Mission {Delivery Service}   Yuri's first Mission {Delivery Service} EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Mission:

Name: Delivery Service
Difficulty: D
Reward: 5,000 Ryo
Experience: 25 Experience
Objective: Help deliver things Gen tells you to deliver. At least 3 of these items must be delivered throughout the course of the topic or the rewards are forfeit: a small box, five letters, a barrel of fish, a box of chocolates, or a large stuffed teddy bear. They can be delivered in any order but be careful. Some are more important than others.
Description: A delivery man by the name of Gen has just opened a delivery service near the Obitus Ring that could eventually be useful to Tsukigakure and he needs help. Enough help that he has asked to have some help and has paid in advance. He thinks that the use of a ninja could make the start of his business a big enough success that things will go smoothly after that. Your job is to help.

Other: You have to deliver a small box, five letters, a barrel of fish, a box of chocolates and a large stuffed teddy bear. They can be delivered in any order but be careful, prioritize. Some are more important than others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri was standing at attention as she look at the oddly dressed man in front of her. The Oujoukage was right, this man named Gen was ...eccentric or in Yuri's mind he was a tad bit crazy. The man was wearing a bright yellow tutu with a pair of sunglasses, she didn't know why he wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day like today but Yuri didn't question her client, she want to get pay, so Yuri just smile at Gen as he began to go over the mission. Yuri left eye twitch as she tried to ignore the discomfort she got from looking at the color yellow. Why couldn't Gen be a sexy female? Yuri mentally as herself as she look a man's hairy and unshaved legs.

"Alright pay attention because I'm only saying it once, Yuri! You are going to need to delivery several items for me, You have to least deliver three of the following items or you deliver all of the items but don't think you will get pay extra. Anyways I don't care in what order you deliver them but please note that some of the items are more important than others, before you ask I won't tell you which items, you look like a smart woman I'm sure you can figure it out! You have to deliver a small box, five letters, a barrel of fish, a box of chocolates and a large stuffed teddy bear. Easy right!" Gen did a small twirl on his heels as he wink at Yuri, causing the poor and confused genin to cringle. "Yes!" Yuri said nervously as she look at the items she had to deliver and sighed, she would deliver the barrel first snice it was the heaviest item she had at the moment. Luckily for Yuri, Gen gave a map and a bag to put the letters, the small box, the teddy bear and the box of choloacte in. For the barrel Yuri strap the barrel on her back and start to walk to her first drop off point.

Yuri was jogging at even pace as she knock on the back door of a seafood restaurant and sat the barrel on the ground. After waiting for a few mintues, a tall and muscular man would open the door and examine Yuri before he look at the barrel of fish. "You got here early, I like that." the man said as he easily lifted the barrel with one hand and patted Yuri on the head. After sighing some paperwork, the man close the door. Yuri then job to the second drop of point, an apartment complex. Yuri look at ma Gen have gave her, the map also had pictures of people she had to give the letter to. For several minutes Yuri knock on the doors and handed the letters to their respective owners. Once all five letters reach their intended location, Yuri left the apartment complex and look at the map again. "I still have the box, the teddy bear and box of chocolate. I better deliver the box of chocolate before I get hungry." Yuri giggled quietly as she jog to the third drop off point and smile. The person who need the box of chocolate also need the small box too.

For the third drop off point, Yuri enter the park and silently and sneakily follow a boy and girl who where holding hands. The sight made Yuri slightly sad as she wish she had someone to hold hands with. Anyways once the boy and the girl, sat down on a blanket, they enjoy a nice picnic and soon the boy told the girl to cover her eyes. The girl did as she was told and shut her eyes and put her hands in front of her eyes. Yuri then appeared behind the boy and gave him the small box and the chocolate before she quickly ran off, out of sight as she went to deliver the teddy bear. From the distance, Yuri could he the girl, scream."Yes! I will marry you, Bob!"

Yuri was inside the hospital as she handed a sick little girl the giant teddy bear. The girl smile at Yuri as she hugged the Teddy Bear and named it after Yuri, which cause Yuri smile to grow even bigger. The girl then motioned  Yuri to come closer to her as she hug Yuri and kiss her on the cheek. "Get well soon, little one." Yuri kiss the girl on the forehead, before the girl fell sleep with the teddy bear tight in her grasp. Yuri look at the sleeping girl as happily sigh, someday Yuri would like to have kids of her own. Yuri left the hospital and went back to Gen, to report the success of her delivers.

"Good Job Yuri! I will tell the Kage of the wonderful job you did. I got reports back from my clients! They all sound so happy." Gen said youthfully as he spun around Yuri and began to skip away into the sunset. Yuri remained speechless as she went back to the Ouojokage's office.

~~~~~
853 Words.
Back to top Go down

Yuri's first Mission {Delivery Service}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1