Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Bye-Bye Legacy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Mokuntaku
Mokuntaku
Male Posts : 90
Ryo : 47106

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bye-Bye Legacy! Left_bar_bleue255/255Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 am

Sorry guys, but I'm leaving Legacy, probably for good. I feel somewhat bad for it because I up and disappeared in the middle of a topic with Semasu, and now I'm leaving, but me gots tah do what me gots tah do.

In short, I'm leaving because of how slowly things happen here and how incomplete the site is. Don't everybody get all offended, that's just my take on things. For example, it took the better part of 2 (or was it 3?) months to admit we needed a new Sakurakage, and a good couple weeks to actually put one in place. Other than that, the systems and such, along with one major thing; this place is railroaded. I understand trying to be sure members don't abuse anything and whatnot, but we have little to no actual freedom in some departments. Again, please no one get offended.

~Ja Mata

^^ Only put ja mata because I'm hoping Kai reads this and flips shit :D
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bye-Bye Legacy! Left_bar_bleue480/480Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:07 am

S'all good things happen. Safe Travels my friend, hope ya find a place that can withstand the Moku Standard. Have fun out there and perhaps we'll meet again someday. Deuces Mane.

~PimpMastaGod Xazzy
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kaishi
Kaishi
Male Posts : 39
Ryo : 85500

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:49 am

-starts flipping tables by the dozens.-

Ok hol' up. Do you even know what Ja mata means?

History lesson: I taught this kid what it means and I expect he does still know both it's literal and symbolic meaning in my circles. But basically Ja mata means "see you later," and is something I often end my more personal messages on. It's also a saying a man I have only the utmost respect and admiration for once said to me, and it's one way I sort of carry on his memory.

But N E way...

So you invite me here and then never even post then when you do it's to say good bye? For shame young moku, for shame. I honestly don't think you should go. Also your reasoning is spotty.

For the point of speed of progress. Dude the people here who are active are few and far between and besides, the speed of an RP should be one of your last concerns. Behind community and quality.

Now, you mentioned railroading? Not entirely sure your use of the word, so I'm unclear as to the message. But thank God for context clues and I believe you were just generally ranting about freedoms. That, I stand beside you on.

Eden I'm sure you will get around to reading this, and when you do, be sure you specifically pay attention to this paragraph. Or don't, but I'm addressing you either way is why I say that. This is not an insult, only a suggestion. But you've openly admitted to me your stubbornness, and from what I gather your honest... Honest enough to admit your also very... Hmm what's the word. Controlling? Perhaps? Something along those lines. Prideful. Etc. Not to any ridiculous degree or anything, but just enough you yourself should consider it something worth working on. Since you now have a member leaving because of this issue, my point sort of becomes auto validated by this thread alone. Anyway again I mean no disrespect but I am suggesting you try to be more humble. I say this from experience as well, because I myself am a prideful arrogant bastard at times and I have learned that even when I'm not trying to be I can seem very pushy, and elitist.

I've also seen you be very secretive Eden. Mostly just towards me and nothing major once again. Just some quick chat clears as soon as I popped into the chat once or twice. And then an argument you and I got into, and that's all ill mention of if. Now while I understand the need for privacy, which is why I didn't mention this before. You've mentioned to me before about how you'd like to be professional. Well if you want to present yourself that way clearing chats, making it obvious you'd only just recently been talking about whatever personal subject open in chat is not the way to do it. Use staff board, or pm. Anyway, just a suggestion, and defending my buddy. Now to gripe at him some more.

Now moku. Aside from some very very small things I've noticed in the short time I've been her, all of which I'm sure as the success of the site grows will work themselves out eventually, I've not really seen Eden or anyone here do anything majorly wrong. Basically what I'm saying is your being a little Babe. And running away. If you have a problem. Fight for it! I've seen NO discussion thread about this. Only a leaving one, if you had these concerns why wait till the breaking point to express them? I thought I taught you better than that kid. :p

Anyway I'd really hate to see you go, I myself plan on sticking around for a good bit. I like most of the systems in place from what I know of them but any amount of restrictions that are in place I will always fight. If you'd like to make the place have more freedoms. Rally the people about it. You'd have my vote in nearly anything proactive concerning that sort of thing and if your points are logical and sound you'll have many more votes and see it accomplished.

So yea. Hope you change your mind I really do.

And to Legacy and Eden. Not sure what he's talking about really with freedoms, I for one know we can cuss and all sorts of shit. That's a big thing in my opinion. But I'm fairly new here, still a little wet behind the ears. So if you do know what he's talking about I personally, and again this is a suggestion, say you consider changing them. Not for him, but simply because a free forum is always a better forum.

And with that I bid you all in only the most sincere way possible...

~Ja mata.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Mokuntaku
Mokuntaku

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:30 am

KAI!! Omg, you're still the best ranter I know :3

Anyways, I felt I needed to reply to this because Kai gonna rape me v.v

Kai: Waka Flocka Flame, YOU asked me for the link (I think) I aint invite yo ass. And at the time, I wasn't planning on leaving either.

Explaining myself: Waka Flocka Flame I SAID STUFF CONSTANTLY!!! Granted, I wasn't the nicest person in the world about it. Eden and I could argue for hours to the point that I would log off and do push-ups or something to calm myself down and take my mind off of how much I would like to twist my face into a pretzel. However, Eden and I soon put that type of thing behind us and whatnot, and things were good. That even got me a position called staff assistant, where I more or less work with ideas and give suggestions about plot and systems. Which is like, THE perfect job for me.

ANYWHORE, what I said about railroading; Eeeeehhhh. Just a few things really. I guess I should not disclose info in the staff section (which for some reason I still have access to) but there is a summoning system to come out that I simply despise. Not the actual system either, just one specific rule. The system itself is quite good actually.

Now I feel like my point that things were happening slowly is voiding itself though. It looks like things are progressing in the staff section, the plot is out (still aint read that ish) and there's a Sakurakage. So coo'.

AND HOE I KNOW WHAT JA MATA MEANS!!!
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kaishi
Kaishi

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:47 am

So are you going to try and stick around then or you still outa here?

:|
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Mokuntaku
Mokuntaku

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:02 am

Uhhhhhh, idk.  At the very least I'm gonna be taking a hiatus from RPing here.  I may give input in the staff forum every once in awhile.  But in terms of RPing, I probably won't.  Maybe a solo topic every once in awhile.

Something keeps drawing me back to post in this topic after all.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bye-Bye Legacy! Left_bar_bleue810/810Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Well alright man , peace. Have fun wherever else you may be
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kaishi
Kaishi

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:53 am

Indeed. You know you and I will always remain friends. Can't say that about too many folk I mingle with online. So enjoy yourself, your life, and succeed in your endevours. I'll prolly be sticking around here for a bit. I'm still on ODA. Chatango once in a blue moon. And DMO fairly often though usually early in the morning and just long enough to finish daily quests around file island.

So as always, stay in touch my friend... Until next time.

~Ja mata
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu
Male Posts : 97
Ryo : 66000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bye-Bye Legacy! Left_bar_bleue350/350Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:44 pm

You've already spoken to me Moku. Hopefully you don't entirely leave and change your mind. Kusa still need da negs :3
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin
Male Posts : 119
Ryo : 81001

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bye-Bye Legacy! Left_bar_bleue260/260Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:26 am

Hm.... It seems I must carry a torch...
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 3:00 am

You still here ryujin? People talking about you left
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:09 am

I am here. I told yall I wasn't leaving. I just had to get away from the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:54 am

Don't you even start Ryujin. You DID leave. For some reason you're back. And don't be like: nahhhhh I didn't leave. If you'd like proof you didn't even sign in for like months.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Waka Flocka Flame legit sound like he don't want me here. Inactive doesn't mean quit. And the most I left was a little more than a month. Like a week or so. Inactivity for a light month doesn't mean a thing. So real and to be quite frank I believe that I deserve to stay here a bit longer. So if you don't want me here just say somethin and I will gladly leave though a bit saddened by the fact that you would take me away from such beautiful people.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Lmao jerry jerry jerry. Anyways ryujin talk to eden cause we got a 7 tails problem now
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Yea we do. And did you not read my post. I'm glad you're back and even though you denied it once more I'm not going to post your reason. I feel a friend shouldn't do that. Also a month and a week is quite a while. Rp wise anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Nothin really happened but, I saw the guy who wanted to be the 7 tails. I wanted him to be my stooodent.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Legacy!   Bye-Bye Legacy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye-Bye Legacy!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1