Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu
Male Posts : 751
Ryo : 96303

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Left_bar_bleue335/335Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)

Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Empty
PostSubject: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:35 pm

"Hmmmm..."

Humming a tone standing on a flat rock like surface he read the note, the little scroll piece that fell out the scabbard of the broken sword he put up for fixing. As if it was torn page of old written scriptures Kazu tried his best to decipher it the best way he can but he couldn't. Sticking it in his pocket he looked up at the sky then to the river bank below. Still in his long sleeved shirt attire he crossed his arms sitting indian style to relax and enjoy the sun staring at the paper as if he was trying to change the appearance of it. Staring any harder it'll probably burn hole in the middle with his own eyes.

Stuffing it back in his cargo pocket he sighed then closed his eyes to rest them a little bit to probably mediatate since he was away from the noisy villiage he resided.cracking his neck side to side he heard birds and the running water flowing down stream it was the perfect spot he always laid in to get away from everything, trouble, village, missions you name it.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai
Ryo : 110000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Left_bar_bleue100/100Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

It was a good day, most like any other day in Shippuugakure for the young Genin uchiha. The weather was warm and the breeze was cool, the village bustled with activity and merchants sold their fine wares. Ren was out and about the village, checking here and there for things she might need later or would want; the day was uneventful even though she considered it a "good" day. Ren wasn't the typical Uchiha girl, she was bright and cheerful and a bit mischievous.

Enough with the loud part of the village, Ren wanted to find some place quiet where she could think on important things she needed to figure out: mostly was how she planned to progress to Chuunin. As far as she knew, Chuunin exams weren't open any time soon... so she was probably going to have to do a lot of missions to get noticed.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a lone figure on the grass in the forest, he was relaxing... but his posture looked troubled. Should she bother him? All thoughts of leaving him alone escaped her when she recognized him as an Uchiha; he wasn't an Uchiha that she recognized though, and she knew almost all of them in the village. Her father had made it a point to familiarize her with all of her extended family. She approached him casually and stood nearby but at a safe distance.

Um... Excuse me~ Are you an Uchiha by chance?

Word count- 244

Last edited by Ren'ai on Fri May 09, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Left_bar_bleue335/335Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:21 am

Hearing a female's voice from behind him kinda far out but still able to hear and listen to it, he lowered his head as she interrupted his peaceful meditation and relaxing time, taking a deep breath he nodded hoping it wasn't some one who wants to fight and test their abilities to a fellow Uchiha like himself or a simple pirate who just don't know each other. which of course made him think out a plan and his response simultaneously. He lifted up his head slowly opening his eyes before slowly standing up to his own two feet then slowly turned letting his bangs cover the side of his eyes before his face was finally revealed to her. Seeing her completely face to face his crismon sharingan eyes were revealed to female approaching and asking him, finally giving her answer.

"...who wants to know?"

Looking at the female before him he wondered what did she want or why she wanted to know. Doing a recap in his head; she doesn't seem to pose a threat..as far as he know, She's off in the distance so no attack was incoming...yet. After the planning in his head stopped after a single minute he looked at her tilting his head with his dull monotone look he gave her but his eyes were natrually narrowed. Coming to a conclusion this female has no intention's of throwing him for a loop as of now but he will retort anyway he can.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Left_bar_bleue100/100Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:46 am

He had looked like he wouldn't even bother standing up or responding to her question, but maybe he had changed his mind or just thought better of his current position in case she had been someone who wanted to fight him. She turned her body to fully face the man as she stood up and turned in her direction, his eyes were the unique crimson with three tomoe. Sure enough, he was an Uchiha.... still, he was not one that she had remembered seeing. Possibly he was from another village? It seemed possible but not likely...

Well, I am Ren'ai Uchiha. I was wanting to know because I've not seen you around Shippuugakure before. Are you new here?

It was obvious he was a skilled shinobi, he had all three tomoe even! Only the older Uchiha had mastered all three tomoe, she couldn't help but wonder how skilled this Uchiha really was. She made a respectful bow to her elder in her clan. Her eyes glowed crimson but revealed no tomoe, she did this to show Kazu that she was an authentic Uchiha but also inexperienced and young herself. She was happy though that she had met another Uchiha, it just meant that there were more of her clan than she knew.

word count- 212

Last edited by Ren'ai on Fri May 09, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kyo Uchiha
Kyo Uchiha
Ryo : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Another person had picked that day to have a walk around the Silent Selena: it was a tall guy in a white jacket, who was walking around casually, his hands in his pockets and a slightly bored expression on his face. The symbol on the back of his jacket identified him as yet another member of the Uchiha clan.

Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) XVQabQ9

Kyo Uchiha was the kind of person who likes to walk around quiet, silent places like that, in order to peacefully allow his mind to space off without having anything bothersome to focus on. And given how lazy he was, pretty much anything was bothersome for Kyo.
That day however he wasn't there to enjoy the walk: he had been sent to look for someone, and the reason why he approached the two people who were seemingly talking to each other, was that one of them was the very person he was looking for.

Oh, here you are, Ren. My old man was looking for you, apparently he has something important to tell you about the legacy of the clan because I am not reliable eough, you know, his usual rambling. You know how that guy is, you'd better hurry back to my place, or things will get bothersome...

Only then did Kyo aknowledge the presence of the other person.

Oh, did I interrupt something?

Typical of him, he hadn't even noticed the triple-tomoe Sharingan in the eyes of that person: as far as heknew, that was just some random guy...
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:11 am

"No...not really...I been living for the past decade or so due to recent adventures and troublesome moments in my lifetime."

Yes, he was skilled in everything but he was only in a expertise in things he was only chosen in his fighting prowess. Even he acheived the Mangekyou Sharingan but he reverted them back due to too much use of his eyes. Relying on his own eyes too much and not his skill that he work and bled for. With his crismon sharingan eyes blinked with his narrow eyes looking at her. Shaking his head, he hates when people bow to him...one of his biggest pet peeves, just cause he's more exprienced and skilled or even strong than the other doesn't mean to bow down to him. His eyes reverted back to their till he heard a voice, another unknown appearance of a individual, therefore keeping his dojutsu on them.

"Um...there isn't a reason to bow Re-.."

Looking at the guy running and now staring at him, as a total stranger to the 'kid' he tilted his head. Then he decided to answer his question. Maybe he should make himself scarce, but he did hear something about his parental guardian of the sort was explaining about the legacy of the clan. His so called old man, didn't have anything on him..along what he been through for a decade and a recent visit from a sealing technique onto his mind. He knows everything from he was a genin back then all the way to where he is now.

"No not really...I think I was just continuing my training...."

His eyes reverted back as he turned on his heel on the rocky surface than sat back down indian style to meditate, too early to pick his sword up.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 pm

She had noticed Kyo approach even before Kazu, Kyo was a constant friend of hers and she was aware of him when he was around. Her childhood friend and constant companion- his father appreciated her friendship to his son and looked at Ren as if she were already his daughter or something. Often Kyo's father had discussed things about the clan privately and requested her to pass on the knowledge to his carefree son in only a way that she could reach his casual self.

Oh hey Kyo, you came looking for me?

Even today, Kyo's father wanted to discuss things with her about the clan; it seemed that the talks were more common, mostly every day now. She would go and visit him later, right now though; she had found something... or someone interesting, and now her childhood friend was here as well. She motioned her hands between Kyo and Kazu as if introducing them to each other.

Kyo, this is uh.... what is your name? Kyo, he is an Uchiha as well and has all three tomoes!

Three tomoes was an accomplishment, mostly for older shinobi; Ren herself had yet to master a single one... but she was planning to master the first one soon. Likewise, Kyo was basically an inexperienced as her and he was a bit more carefree with their clan and its gift.

Word count-228
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kyo Uchiha
Kyo Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 pm

As usual for him, Kyo had vaguely listened to maybe half the things Ren had said, but it was still enough for him to get that the other person was an Uchiha as well, and a strong one, from the look of things; for a moment right there, he thought that maybe there was something interesting outside himself around those parts.

Then he decided it wasn't worth the trouble of going through another pointless, boring quarrel with his father.

An Uchiha with 3 tomoes uh? Well, then I am lucky he never met my dad: only God knows how much the old man would be bothering me with his usual "you should take that guy as an example!" crap, hell, he does that with you of all people, Ren, so I can only imagine what he'd do if he knew a guy that is actually strong...

That came out a bit harsh, but Kyo wasn't the kind of guy who'd watch his words: besides, Ren had always been around him for their entire life, and males tend not to pay attention to the feelings of females they are used to have around all the time.

So yeah, if this guy was just training, I think we should leave him to his session and go back home, before the old man gets mad... I still don't get why he always lashes out at me if you don't show up as soon as he wants to talk to you...
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:30 pm

"...Kazu"

He answering her question as he finally gave his name out to her, turning his head to the side only to see her fascination of his abilities and sharingan. Mediatating and relacing his muscles next thing he did he took out the scroll reading it. Then wondered what is was trying to say to him. Squinting his eyes he could basically tell he was center of attention. With his hand on his chin focusing hard into the writing he stood up then looked at the sky. Then he stared at the lake water flowing up north, towards the village. Then hopping down on the water surface, keeping the chakra at the bottom soles of his feet so he wouldn't fall or sink in. Complete control with perfect balance.

Hearing the young Uchiha ramble on with arrogance or whatever, not necessarily the word but more...kinda uptight but in a laid back sense. Arrogance was more himself but never acted the way this 'Kyo" char has. Though he kinda reminds him of hisself back it the day where he hated things like being wise and all that crap. But he's still that way unfortunately but as always who cares even so, he's trying to change and put that way behind him. Looking around he began to head up north letting the two speak to themselves. Not liking to explain himself about his power or origin, is something that not worth discussing.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:48 pm

OOC:(Both of you are leading this thread in different directions xD)

Ren was amused by the thought of Kyo's father using her new acquaintance Kazu as an example of hard work, dedication and will-power. Likely, Ren could learn many things from this Uchiha herself... but teaching other shinobi your own secrets was not something done often... mostly from sensei to pupil.

Indeed she needed to go and visit Kyo's father, apparently Kyo was anxious to get this out of the way as soon as possible- father like son. She nodded to Kyo and began to turn and head back into Shippuugakure as Kazu turned his own way and began to go separately from them.

Nice meeting you Kazu! I hope we meet again soon!

She waved to him and then turned to Kyo, he was exactly patient, but he was more than patient with her. She motioned with her hand that he should follow as she took the stone path back to the village.

Come on Kyo-niichan, let's go see what your father wants. I bet he has some things that he wants to discuss with you indirectly through me at the very least.

She laughed teasingly as she thought of the gueling hours Kyo's father had tried to get him to remember things about their clan that his father felt were important. Ren always memorized every single detail that she could.

word count- 221
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kyo Uchiha
Kyo Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:51 pm

... Something Kyo could barely do at all. That's was the reason why Ren was the favorite, in the Uchiha house: and now, there was this Kazu guy in the equation too, and he already had the top for of Sharingan apparently... Kyo was definitely starting to think that he was misplaced: a guy like him had nothing in common with a clan like the Uchiha, he had nothing to contribute to it.

Yeah, let's get going, Ren...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:12 am

Kyo seemed a bit reluctant as they made their way back to the section where the Uchicha clan were housing in Shippuugakure's greatness. The clan was fairly large and required a lot of room to move about, practice and do traditions clan-wide. Kyo's father led many of these traditions and expected his son to follow in his footsteps and become a "modelled Uchiha citizen" Kyo was far from that, he was reckless, a bit lazy and procrastinated on lots of stuff. Ren knew that eventually he would get around to being serious; when the results of the hard work shinobi his age accomplished- he would get jealous and pass most of them up. Well Kyo, here we are. You know what though? Why don't you go ahead inside the house and sit to talk with your father today... I don't feel like relaying information to you today. There is something I need ryo for to buy, so I am going to go do a mission. Give my regard to your father when you talk to him.

She winked playfully at her childhood friend before she jobbed off and left no room for dispute: she purposefully left him standing at the front door and no excuses to leave.

{Exit}

Word count- 207
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)   Fanned Flames  (Ren'ai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanned Flames (Ren'ai)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1