Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Wake Up Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Avaron
Avaron
Male Posts : 15
Ryo : 0

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Topic Link(s):

• Here
  • Here
  • Here

What I need done:

• The topics just need a mod to look over them. Approve them, deny them, whatever it may be.

Oh and I don't mean to be annoying or seem impatient, but I put all my apps up over a week ago and still haven't even been glanced at. The moderators need to actually be active and stay on task for this site to thrive. Just a little suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Ika Mazi
Ika Mazi
Male Posts : 9

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:32 am

I know most of the staff here, many of them are busy with real life things, but with that being said you are right. The site though active appears inactive because A. no one is ever in the chat, in the weeks I've been here I always see 2-3 staff online, but they are never in the chat or seemingly doing..well..anything. I'm not going to pretend to know all of the comings and goings of the site, nor pretend I know everything about it, but the staff definitely need to be online more in the evenings, week nights or otherwise... And the staff not named Eden and Semasu should be a bit more active, not trying to piss anyone off or pretend to know what goes on in their day to day lives, but it's just what I've observed. It's simply very discouraging to wander on here 4/5 days of the week to an empty chat, and very little visible staffing being done. I'm probably going to offend someone with saying this, but oh well. I've never been one to stray from doing that, but a week to wait on an app is pretty ridiculous.. especially since I can check an app in 5 minutes, accurately, and still pick apart things others miss. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wake Up Mods Left_bar_bleue500/500Wake Up Mods Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 pm

I have posted on all three of these topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wake Up Mods Left_bar_bleue810/810Wake Up Mods Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Cute. Alright here is a suggestion.  When you're done with your apps shoot me a pm with the link.  I dont have time to be sitting all day in the chatbox for you guys to arrive(and I am there often), so instead of waiting for weeks take the extra step to shoot us a pm. If you cant pm have someone pm for you. Cause I see complaints that could be resolved with one pm to the right person and I can tell you honestly that I look in my pm box and none of your names are there. The time it wouldve taken you to type all that up it wouldve taken you alot less to just pm me a link to your applications. Please understand that you guys are important to us but if you dont put attention to your applications then they wont get any attention. On this side of the screen you wont believe how much work on and off the site that we individually have piling up so if you dont shoot us pms and youre just content with posting a link in the chat box best believe that even though we want to or not; you will fall at the bottom of the pile of work. As far as entertainment goes thats on yall. I see two members complaining about inactivity when they both can be rping together. There are also lots of lingering people on that site that log onto the chatbox the moment someone logs on so this site's general activity depends on you guys. Also note that all this is coming from an admin who has been on almost every side of the spectrum on this site. From newbie to site admin ive been through it and seen it all and all I can say at this point is this site will be what we as a rp community make it. So you want a good rp site show me how bad you want it.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Ika Mazi
Ika Mazi

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:14 am

To clarify my opinion on this, I acknowledged you had shit to do other than sit in the chat, but the fact remains that through the week I rarely see staff in the chatbox, and frankly, grading an app, not even the Jutsu just the app, is not an ordeal. I've been an Admin before, I've been a mod, I've been admin on two sites bigger than this and I got to apps quickly, while grading abilities, they never sat for a week, and I'm in High School, with a job, and sports. I still made time to do that because I felt as thought that was my responsibility. And if you think I gave up my social life, no I didn't xD. I still made time. It's not hard to do. Apps aren't that big of a deal to grade. If you're busy sometimes I understand that, no ones perfect, we all have things we have to do and I've never had to study so I truthfully can't pretend I know what cramming is like, or any of that so I mean if you have some issues and you're inactive for a bit that's fine by me. But if this is a regular thing then I mean, I'm just stating how I as a newish member looking in see it.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wake Up Mods Left_bar_bleue810/810Wake Up Mods Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Again, read the point. I just gave you solutions to your problem. And i wish you were here yesterday because i just proved my point again by simply logging on, in attendance were like over 12 people and it wasnt cause im staff either because i didn't grade or get asked a thing about this site yesterday.  I also love how you pulled so much from my one sentence that i don't have all day to sit in the chatbox and let everything else float over your head.  Highschool, Job, sports, social life all irrelevant to the point that if you don't bring attention to your app it wont get graded as fast as you like.  Again, we have lots of responsibilities on and off the site. Help us, help you. Don't be lazy, take the extra step. pm someone, make things happen in the chatbox, and rp with fellow people.  All it took yesterday was all of four minutes for people to start logging on like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Mokuntaku
Mokuntaku
Male Posts : 90
Ryo : 47106

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wake Up Mods Left_bar_bleue255/255Wake Up Mods Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Perhaps some good could come of this. You say the apps weren't graded because no attention was given to them, right? So how about a way for members to do just that? If I'm not mistaken, there was a topic that people were supposed to post in if they needed something done by staff, whether it was a question answered, an app reviewed etc. Maybe as staff, you guys should re-establish the importance of these topics, and find a way to ensure that all of the staff check it (perhaps a widget viewable only be staff with links to the topic(s)). This way, members can bring attention to their apps, in a topic that the entire staff can view (as opposed to PMs, where you can only see what the other member says). A staff member would respond saying they would take on a task so that no other staff member tried to, thinking it was unresolved.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Ika Mazi
Ika Mazi

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Why in the hell does something like apps need attention brought to xD. They are pretty important really , I mean you can't have activity without approved apps, just saying. As for attendance, attendance is misleading, if no ones doing anything, then attendance isn't doing shit. Our Congress shows up to work rather often, would you refer to it as being in any way shape or form as being "Active" or even doing it's job? Maybe if you're a rich lobbyist, but that's getting off the topic at hand. You're writing off member concerns and pretending your argument is superior because in your opinion a problem is nonexistent, if people have mentioned a problem it should be looked into more than simply "Nope, it's not true". I mean I understand shit comes up but I mean I don't know if this is a shocker or not, but Staff is a responsibility to, you do have a responsibility to the members of the site, and you writing off their opinions and saying that you weren't notified of their app is speaking levels to my point. You should go the extra mile, you're staff. Not just Staff, an Admin!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wake Up Mods Left_bar_bleue190/190Wake Up Mods Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:42 pm

This conversation is a bit off-topic, please consider discussing your personal disagreements in PMs. This thread was for helping Avaron get accomplished what (s)he needed.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Ika Mazi
Ika Mazi

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:43 pm

"Oh and I don't mean to be annoying or seem impatient, but I put all my apps up over a week ago and still haven't even been glanced at. The moderators need to actually be active and stay on task for this site to thrive. Just a little suggestion"

It's pretty on topic.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Mokuntaku
Mokuntaku
Male Posts : 90
Ryo : 47106

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wake Up Mods Left_bar_bleue255/255Wake Up Mods Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 pm

I'm not saying you need to "bring attention to your apps." Because you shouldn't really need to. But what you DO need to do, is make sure they are noticed. The Latest Topics widget is extremely far down the page, and many staff members may not make a habit of checking it constantly. And even if they do, some are often missed.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wake Up Mods Left_bar_bleue315/315Wake Up Mods Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:38 pm

I've been following this thread as it's progressed up to this point, and it is safe to say that this has gone past the point of which the topic was created for. Avaron did the proper thing and got our attention when it took longer than the average needed wait time on a topic not being looked at, and even gave us a bit of extra time to do so before doing such. Due to such, it was taken care of/in the process of being taken care of.

Isais also took proper action in this, by providing a suggestion to help said issues from happening. If a topic or application, and/or it's extensions are created, finished, and then submitted for grading and then are not looked at, graded, or have some sort of feedback by a member of staff put into place, then it should either be PM'd to a higher member of staff(Administrator), asking for assistance, in which we will delegate one of our other staff members to it, or more than likely just grade it ourselves, or if one can't PM yet due to posting limits, it should be posted here in the support section to bring attention to it. This follows the same time frame as our bumping rule in the Rules section of our site, though it is not stated, it follows the same purpose. Aside from that, one is of course allowed to ask us prior to that on the chatbox or something. After all, we do care and we do try our best to handle applications and grade them as often and as soon as possible. Very rarely do things take this long to actually get to.

With such covered, I believe that really there is no need for an additional system or widget to bring attention to topics that require our attention. The members already have the needed tools to do as such, it just requires a bit of communication and appropriate action. As you all know, real life takes priority over the forum, which is applied to everyone, not just staff. The site is and was created for our amusement within our free time. As staff, we are responsible for taking the extra time to grade and manage applications and everything else on the site, however if we don't have the time or ability to do so, then obviously we won't be able to. This is a fact that just has to be accepted. Sure, not all of us are that busy all the time that we can't look at your stuff, but sometimes we don't even know it's there. Some topics bump other older ones down, so we don't always see it. Especially if it was labeled a WiP before hand and then was finished, yet not bumped properly. I know my browser clears all new topics from time to time. Which makes seeing that there is something new in a category a bit difficult at times, which is why when I have time, I look through the topics as often as possible, to check for things that I personally may have missed/over looked. We are all human after all, so sometimes we miss things, just like we get busy and are unable to check things at times. The world is run and managed by human beings, so this is a truth we just have to accept and manage as best as we can.

So, with everything covered as it has been, it is easy to say that everything else has just become off topic and gone down to personal outbursts about such, which is just not needed. The matter is handled, and was done so accordingly, so un-needed input is pretty much just becoming drama feeding spam that will soon enough erupt into a forest fire of butt hurt, and nobody likes that. Being so, I'm closing this topic and locking it. Being so, the matter is resolved, so leave it as such. This is not up for negotiation.

Discussion Closed
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Wake Up Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Mods   Wake Up Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake Up Mods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1