Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Blood & Grit (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Rain*
Rain*
Male Posts : 27
Ryo : 4000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blood & Grit (Open) Left_bar_bleue200/200Blood & Grit (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Blood & Grit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Sweat dropped down the Uchiha's brow as he breathe rather heavily focusing on his objective. It wasn't that it was tiring but he needed to hone this skill to the highest level he could. He focused his natural sight straining his eyes to see, he could note several targets forming a circle around him. Including one that was directly above him, Rain drew in a breath and closed his eyes. As they reopened his eyes opened with excitement as he could feel his own success. He moved quickly to most his rank it wasn't even viewable. They would simply see him disappear, only to reappear mere seconds later in the air.

With a cocky smile that showed that he was assure of his own skill, he twisted into the air easily spotting the topics. First he threw out two kunai, not even worrying about whether they hit or not he was already on to the next targets. This time taking out three, throwing two in the opposite directions and the last one behind the kunai to his right. Hitting off that Kunai at a good angle it arced back toward the top striking in the center of the target above him. As he began to drift back down, he twisted once more to throw and strike the target behind him.

Rain landed despite everything done softly in the grassy area. It was his own private training area away from the eyes of other. Sure others still came here but it provided more privacy. For further training Rain had a trainer use a  begin to throw rocks and other items at Rain, throwing it out faced him brought a wave of rocks, glass and other items alike toward him. With his eyes anything was possible bringing his own single kunai up. He dashed forward, striking rock and glass down alike. Sometimes he would simply completely evade them, but as one came to his left he flicked his hand out to grab it.

He paused in his spot, then before he could be hit he used his top speed again to leap. Now he was above the attack, taking out a kunai calculating the timing in his head before launching it through the maelstrom of makeshift weapons. To Rain's credit he was allowed the hear the comforting thud of the kunai sinking home. His thrown Kunai striking and burying deep in the center of the target that was under him. His red eyes watched emotionless besides a slight feeling of accomplishment welling up inside of the young Uchiha.

Sensing someone coming Rain decided to end his training there for the moment allowing himself time to adequately catch his breath before meeting someone. It was still rather early and he was surprised that others ventured to wake up this early. He was the runt of his clan and his village sort of speak and it was time that he change that outlook. As the person finally came into view Rain was a little surprised that it was a visitor from another country.

"Welcome to the village. I'm guessing this is not your first time visiting?" Rain said easily enough trying not to set her off.

-wordcount 520

Last edited by Rain! on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blood & Grit (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Blood & Grit (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:42 pm

OOC: Before you get too far in, I'd like to point a few things out. Please read the rules and guidelines provided by us- it will help with all the explanations.

Before a member can use jutsu, they must first create a "Jutsu Registration thread Here

After your Jutsu Registration is finished, create a thread Here Including the first 3 Academy jutsu listed Here

For your inventory & weaponry, we operate on a tight system that takes note of everyone's individual gear: this being, you will have to have the proper amount of ryo and buy said items in the shop Here. After it is approved, ryo deducted- you will place the purchased items in your inventory Here

Another thing you will need to note, is that you need to create your starting character statistics in the Upgrade Shop Here. Please refrain from combat until these things are sorted out and accomplished. Casual RPs with no combat are still permitted- that being said, your post will have to be altered since you do not yet own a summoning scroll, large shurriken or the jutsu:Wind Style: Gale Wind Palm.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Rain*
Rain*

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blood & Grit (Open) Left_bar_bleue200/200Blood & Grit (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:10 pm

OOC:
I think I edited my post in a form satisfactory with the site's rules.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blood & Grit (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Blood & Grit (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:01 am

OOC:(Sorry fo rthe short reply, my laptop is dying)

Semasu intended on being in Shippuugakure, and that is where she would appear; in Tsukigakure one moment and Shippuugakure in another second. Fast as the blink of an eye, she had sliced open the very air itself in Tsukigakure and was sucked into a red rift. Next she had appeared suddenly out of a red rift in the air, not too far away from a man talking to a stranger: she was standing in what appeared to be a training area, weapons and stones were oddly collected on the ground. Possibly the boy had been practicing here recently?

She looked around further to make sure she had made it to the right place, yes- this was Shippuugakure.. maybe she would pay a visit to the Umikage Saizo as well, but first- she wanted to get aquainted with this person her sword had brought her to.

She approached the two people casually and stood there silently for a moment so that she didn't interrupt their conversation. When they acknowleged her presence, she would introduce herself.

Hello, I am Semasu Rankujo of Tsukigaure. Who might you be?

Word count- 180
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Rain*
Rain*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:36 am

Rain was speaking with the man about the complexities of discovering another nature on top of the one he had had already attained. He didn't know whether to go the path of the water or of Earth though Earth would definitely give him a more stable defense. It took a moment for them to get rather deep into the conversation but as they did also using the conversation to shirk his responsibility of cleaning up the training area. They would have walked a bit of distance as Rain proceeded to further distance himself until Semasu arrived by apparent teleportation that only showed Rain how much farther he had go with his training. Slightly in awe he barely heard his fellow ninja annouce that he was leaving to pursue his own method of training.

"And I am Rain Uchiha of the Storm. It is nice to meet you and perhaps I can be off help to you? I don't mean to assume but one does not simply travel for no reason and I'd like to be of service if you didn't mind." Rain knew that their was strength in learning from those older and high skilled them him despite still holding half the arrogance attributed to the youth. Rain offered a light smile as he ran his nimble fingers through his hair as the wind picked up causing it to sway for the moment.

Wordcount - 225

Last edited by Rain! on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:07 am

The first man had hardly seemed to notice her dynamic entrance, but the other one seemed to gawk at her; did he think she possessed some godlike power? Hardly. It was merely her sword's ability to teleport her wherever she wished to be, line of sight and distance didn't matter at all. It remained strapped on her back after she had sheathed in upon appearing in Shippuugakure, still this place was somewhat random in location and she had expected to appear closer to the busy section of the village.

Then the shinobi had introduced himself, ah.. another Uchiha- her sword was teleporting her to the most unusual people as of late, her last such encounter had been with a Seinin Uchiha who had slept for one hundred years before finally breaking out of his tomb. Kazu Uchiha... she would probably have to check up on him as well to ensure he wasn't getting himself into trouble. She wondered if he had ever gotten his blade repaired, she hoped so.

Nice to meet you, Rain Uchiha. It seems like I'm running into more and more of you Uchihas lately.

This Uchiha was offering to help her, an interesting prospect; most Uchiha she had met were bitter and sulking people- this one seemed somewhat cheery and helpful, but in a serious way. Did he want something from her? She glanced back at the fallen weapons in the grass and the rocks that were out of place on the lush green carpet.

Before that, why don't we pick up your ninja tools so that you don't lose them. These things cost ryo, you know. Don't want a small child finding them while in the forest with their family, do you?

She walked back over to the training ground and bent down to pick up some of the ninja tools; she noticed where he had hit the marks on targets and was somewhat impressed. His eye sight was probably candid, very sharp and alert- possibly he had used his sharringan to train? It was likely to her, that by logical deduction; this Uchiha wasn't as advanced with their bloodline as Kazu Uchiha was... so maybe they were still training their Tomoe?

Word count- 367
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Rain*
Rain*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:13 am

Rain noticed despite his attempts to not come off badly to the woman that he still ended up doing so slightly. He found himself sighing as he was never the greatest tongue when it came to wooing or generally speaking to a female. As his eyes gazed over to the mess he made more of her younger and yet wilder side came out when he thought about the prospect of actually having to to pick all of those things up. However the elder ninja Semasu was right about the costs he'd face with having to replace this in ryo would be steep indeed. Groaning as he began to slowly pick the various tools that lain on the ground but couldn't help but wonder why she would be helping him out. "Met other of my clan have you? I am told I am different then the others but I don't think people are as different as we make them out to be you know?"

As Rain said this he took a moment to tie his hair back as the unfortunate thing about having a long mane of hair was managing it while working on something. "I hope others from my clan were hospitable to you? Many think us cold and dispassionate but I think it's actually the opposite." Rain had a trait of speaking too much so at times he over compensated by not saying anything. However on the inverse at times he was truly himself and spoke a lot to fill up an awkward silence. To Rain their was not much in the world worse than an awkward silence. As the finished up collecting the items within the training area within the forest, Rain stashed away the few things he could actually use later while still cleaning up the rest. "That was an amazing entry by the way. I don't know how possible it is but I'll definitely put that on my list of things to attain when I'm stronger."

His head reeled because with the power to teleport he could truly protect anyone he needed to from harm. He could be a true hero like the ninja of the old and the past would hold his name in reverence instead of anonymity. Rain still did not know the woman's purpose for stopping by but she did not seem like she meant him any harm so he continued to enjoy her presence. It wasn't everyday a beautiful woman literally spawned into you life in almost a surreal sense. In fact, ever since she arrived he's been pinching himself to make sure what he saw was not a dream.

-wordcount 423
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:22 am

Hospitable or not, that wasn't the deal when meeting the other Uchihas; it was true that some of them seemed cold and shut off from the real world. It was rumored that the Uchiha's powers with their Doujutsu was based off of the amount of passion they had towards their goals. That passion was usually misguided by hatred, hatred was by far the easiest and most susceptible passion in life. Something everyone was capable of after experiencing tragic events. These events served as monumental actions in their life and lead the Uchiha's down a dark path of retribution and bloodshed- thus why they were normally feared or overly respected by other shinobi.

They were hospitable enough, they respected me as a fellow shinobi and a couple as friends; so I have no complains.

She thought back to when she had first met Kazu Uchiha. He had just awaken from his slumbering tomb underground, she had been sitting nearby on a large rock, enjoying her donuts while enjoying the sunlight in her skin. His sudden appearance had startled her and he had stared hungrily at her pack of donuts. She had offered some to him and he gorged himself on a great number of them; she hadn't cared. Normally, yes, she would have cared to share... but he had been enjoying them so much that she couldn't bring herself to tell him no.

Semasu was a well... gifted women, the Rankujo clan women were by far the most beautiful and curvaceous women in the land. Their volatile chakra eliminated all impurities and gave them an extremely high metabolism, not a single one of them were fat; all that excess fat had been redirected to the more attractive allures women possessed. Even younger women had bigger busts that older women of other clans, Semasu was considered "gifted" among her own clan.

She remembered when Kazu had first used his red eyes to inspect her sword, she had thought he was using some kind of XRay vision to see through her clothes. Which she responded to causing an explosion to set off in his face out of reaction. She grinned at that thought, it was funny how she had exaggerated such a ridiculous idea so suddenly when she was looked at by the Sharriangan when she didn't know a thing about it. She turned her attention back to the shinobi talking to her that had caused her the flashback, he was a bit like Kazu... but more down to earth and not over one hundred years old... right?

Well, the trick lies within my sword on my shoulder; it allows me to teleport wherever I want to go, instantly. It's not a jutsu learnable and the sword has its drawback for such a usage; it makes a great means of travel though. The sword came to me suddenly one day by teleporting into my hand, it freaked me out at first... but the sword just wanted a partner to explore the world with.

She thought about the potential abilities and scenarios she could cause with the sword, in the wrong hands; the sword could teleport a wild Bijuu into any village and on a rampage if the wielder desired.

It has its perks, I can switch myself out with anyone during a battle; if I'm at a disadvantage... I could swap myself out with your Umikage if I wanted and suggestivey force him to finish the fight for me. Though it's not a recommended option and I better have a damn good reason for doing it.

She laughed a she thought of Saizo's bewildered face if she had ever decided to do just that, pitting him against other powerful shinobi. He was a capable man after all.

word count- 624

Last edited by Semasu on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Rain*
Rain*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:52 am

"It is good to see that you are well armed then." If Rain was being honest he easily felt out of his league but considering he didn't too much care for titles he managed to keep his rather easy going demeanor. However, the ease that Semasu explained the function of the sword made Rain wonder was the sword as special as he initially thought. Rain could begin to see Semasu had experienced a lot in her life as a ninja and in a way it made Rain feel young despite the fact that Semasu couldn't be much older than he was. Rain nodded in thought as she listened to Semasu's thoughts on the capabilities of her sword. "Well that is very good to hear indeed. You speak of the Umikage as if you are close? You seem to be a very important woman Lady Semasu."

The winds picked up offering a nice breeze as the day began to truly start. Birds could now clearly be heard chirping in their morning flight routines while other wild life in the jungle started their own life cycles as well. One more notable thing about the morning breeze was the nice flowery aroma that would set in as well which in Rain's opinion suited his needs the best. "So you never did tell me what brought you here? Not that I mind you know it's just not a this happens every day type of thing you know?" Rain was no fool though admittedly being quite gullible at times which is why he was not overrecting already. It was not a lie whoever said that woman's allure could lead a man out of nearly anything but Rain had to return his mind to the here in the now.

Knowing that Semasu was either aware of what effect she had or was using her influence on purpose Rain did not make himself seem stupid by allowing a little breath of have him change his already erratic speech pattern. Taking in a slow breath to allow himself to keep a steady head before saying "You know it may be tasteless for me to speak on your beauty but I'd find myself wanting to acknowledge it anyways." Rain found himself saying before he could stop himself while mentally beating the crap out of himself. Attempting to salvage the situation Rain quickly followed up by saying " So how do you know our Umikage anyways Lady Semasu." Rain blinked several times as a twitch he always held when look at people directly.

wordcount - 408
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 am

"Well armed" It was a good way to put it, though she was more efficient and deadly with her fists and explosive element. She hardly ever used the sword for battle; mostly when she had a sneaky opponent who was hard to reach. This Uchiha was speaking to her as if she were some royalty, calling her lady and all; far from it- no way could she ever be considered a lady with her brash attitude and volatile chakra. She did find amusement that he seemed surprised she seemed to know the Umikage so well. He looked like he couldn't be that much older than her, maybe he was older than her?

The Umikage and I spar often, it's almost like a monthly exercise we do. Last time though, I completely destroyed his favorite beach in our battle... I wonder if he ever got it fixed.

Today was a beautiful serene day, especially warm with a cool breeze that wasn't too dry. The forest was a nice color and the sky was fairly blue with only a few clouds in sight. Rain had wanted to know why she was in Shippuugakure; well, he was more curious actually... she was there for no real purpose, just to check up on her friends and such. Truthfully she wasn't supposed to be in Shippuugakure, supposedly the village was too difficult to get into right now- she just appeared wherever she wanted and teased her friends before leaving.

I'm just here to see the village; Saizo and Kazu Uchiha are people I know here and I was thinking maybe I would see how they were doing. The Umikgake always buries himself in paperwork and it's not healthy for him And Kazu, well... I'm not too sure what he would be up to, so I just want to make sure he's not in trouble.

Semasu knew she was beautiful, very beautiful in fact; an allure she used often when completing missions, not for much else though. Desires of passion were always high, mostly because of her volatile blood always had her blood hot- but she did not usually succumb to those feelings of passion. Usually she succumbed to the violent explosive ideas for blowing things up and fighting people for no reason. Men were okay, but Semasu preferred women- she needed a person with a delicate touch and quite the understanding heart: two things men didn't possess most of the time.

It was obvious to her that Rain Uchiha had already grown a fondness of her, likely his vision had been gilded from when she had first suddenly appeared in a teleportation slash in the air. She was not at all surprised when he mentioned the aspect of her beauty, even berating himself and trying to salvage his proclamation afterwards. She smiled honestly to him and folded her arms beneath her breasts and pushed up slightly and turned a bit sideways to emphasize her point.

Hmmm, what is it that you see most attractive on me?

She was teasing him now, in a playful manner; a woman's natural senses always caused them to tease men to such lengths with little to no pity. A couple of times, she had wondered what it would be like to have an Uchiha child with her Bakuton element- such a thought never lasted long in her head or held much promise. Semasu's previous relations had been very short- maybe ten minutes before she killed the women who were her targets of assassination. Finding a suitable partner was nearly impossible for her becauseher nature always clashed on a fundamental nature with everyone else.

She needed a nice, docile quiet girl who was kind, thoughtful and very understanding- maybe a little submissive as well, but that was only a preference.

Word count- 630
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Rain*
Rain*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:06 am

Rain found himself with his foot in his mouth and he did not know what to say. Semasu knew the Umikage on personal terms and he did not even have that relationship with the Umikage despite Rain's achievements. Still it was a nice day outside, you know one of those days were everything feels good; you might wanna take your lady friend out on a date or something? Rain felt a little out of his league around someone so confident and outgoing but he wore the mask of mild interest well. Then as if he did not hear it the first time, the fact finally dawned on him that she destroyed the Umikage's beach house.

"I imagine the Umikage was not too happy about having to replace his beach house eh? It's good to meet somebody not afraid to mix it up a little. You gotta show me a move or two it's obvious you have to be strong to be sparring with him." Rain was starting too speak to much or so in his opinion so he stopped. Taking a time to acknowledge the new flowers that bloomed with the oncoming of spring.

Rain was definitely socially awkward but in no way was he stupid enough for certain mistakes. As he took more time to observe her he noticed her confidence was less of a shallow sense of confidence but from simply knowing one's self and hard work. Rain at times grew big headed as he figured with his progress considering his situation was great but from judging her wear though she looked stronger than him she was probably of similar rank. As the wind began to blow he was forced to tie down his rather long mane of black-ish reddish hair. Rain had begun to think that maybe conversations with people was not as hard as he originally though. That was before Semasu threw him a curve ball in the form of her lightly teasing him.

The question broke through his mask of mild interest and his shyness began to show for a second. Rain took in a deep breath while composing himself before hesitating to speak once more his hands running through his hair in a nervous reflex. After giving himself a very pointed mental discussion and mentally slapping himself he looked at Semasu and said "The way you carry yourself honestly. I've seen plenty of beautiful females in my life but never one who did seem to pretend to be someone their not. I don't know if it's a facade but you seem very down to earth so far." By him explaining he showed his lack of understanding and would probably serve to look rather silly. However, it was only after the fact that he noticed that so he couldn't be bothered to change the past.

"Is training between villages even allowed? I mean were both of the same rank I think so it shouldn't be that much of a problem right?" Rain asked completely changing the subject not because he was that clever but because he was literally that scatterbrained at the moment.

-wordcount 501
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:52 am

She thought back on the events after the beach being exploded, he wasn't happy about it... but he hadn't chastised her too much for it. He had verbalized his respect of her battle prowess and even offered her a few helpful tips. It was curious this shinobi wanted to spar with her even after hearing that she tended to go a bit overboard with "sparring" She grinned a bit at him.

You sure you want to? I don't really know how to hold back.

It was true enough, it was nearly impossible to hold back with explosions; given the volatile nature, it was impossible to control it effectively in a safe way. She didn't have to worry about the Uchiha learning her jutsu, the sharriangan wasn't capable of copying her explosive jutsu; it was a Kekkei Genkei that required a special chakra type to use. This is why she didn't fear him seeing her jutsu, explosive style in the wrong hands could be quite devastating. Something the Rankujo clan knew all too well themselves.

It seemed to her, even through her teasing action, Ran was able to hold some mental fortitude and provide a respectful reply; even if it was only halfway honest and quite diplomatic in response. She respected him for it, it was her after all who had just incited his lewd thoughts.

My life consists of martial arts, I do Nintaijutsu- so living my art is what defines me. It helps with both my physical attractiveness and humbles me quite often.

It seemed he did want to bump fists with her, fighting had a silent communication that words alone couldn't express. She wanted to fight him as well, but was afraid she wouldn't be able to hold back, even against Saizo- it had been a constant state of danger for him. He had walked away mostly unscathed because of his water body ability.

We can spar or train, but not publically; in a forest like this is fine, but I'd hate to destroy a beautiful area like this with one good punch.

Word count- 341
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 am

I'm exiting this topic because I have waited for nearly a month for a reply.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Grit (Open)   Blood & Grit (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood & Grit (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1