Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho
Male Posts : 99
Ryo : 42503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue370/370Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)

Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty
PostSubject: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:39 am

Starting Stats: 18,000

Soul Stats:

Stat: Str.
Experience: 4,000

Stat: Spd.
Experience: 2,000

Stat: End.

Stat: Int.

*18,000-10,000 = 8,000

Specializations:

Stat: Taijutsu

Stat: Fuuinjutsu

8,000 - 4,000 = 4,000

Elements:

Stat: Fuuton

Stat: Katon

Last edited by Tencho on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue315/315Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:09 am

For specializations and natures, you can either start with 2 for free at D-rank, then upgrade them as you wish, or one a B-rank. Anything else will cost 2,500 and will start at D-rank automatically.

Also please show your math as you go along. Bump once fixed and if you have any questions, ask away.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue370/370Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:56 pm

I thought Jounin were allowed up to two A rank?
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue190/190Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Statistics

• Starting specializations are decided upon character creation, and are completely free. You may start with either one specialization starting at B-rank, or two starting at D-rank. It is possible to unlock a new specialization in the Specialization tree but it costs a lot of experience(2,500), meaning that you can learn other specializations later as well, in fact all of them.

In the Nature tree, the user may start with one element at B-rank, or two at D-rank. It is possible to unlock a new element in the Nature tree but it costs a lot of experience(2,500). Same thing as the Specialization tree goes here, you can actually master all the basic elements.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue810/810Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 pm

-.-??? The heck are you guys talking about.

well, Anyways

Approved
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue500/500Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Sorry, not approved yet. Kuchiyose is not a stat yet, as the Summoning system has not yet been set up and published. You will need to redo that before you can be approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue810/810Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Eden meet me in the at this very moment and time, your word limit made me say all this. it needs to be removed
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue500/500Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Also, your stats are set up incorrectly.

For your elements and specializations: you may only get either two D-ranks or one B-rank for free. This means that you could get, for instance, Fuuton and Katon unlocked at D-rank for free. OR you could get Fuuton at B for free and only that one for free. The rest must be paid for in full. For an element or specialization to be unlocked at D-rank, you must spend 2,500 EXP as stated in the Statistics Guide.

When you have fixed this, you can bump and we'll look it over again.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 pm

*sigh* What's the point of applying for Jounin if I start off with practically Genin stats?
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:32 pm

You upgrade what you want to upgrade. What I stated was free. You have to decide what you start with. You can always upgrade them more/unlock other things by attaining EXP from doing missions and RP'ing. There's a lot you can upgrade with 18,000 EXP you're just not thinking positively. :)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:26 am

Hey, guys. I manged to fix my stats. Check em' out.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 am

You don't get 3 D-ranks for free, so you will have to either take one out or change your stats.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:03 am

Alright. So should I just eliminate my elements then? Would that be the appropriate course of action?
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:31 am

I certainly pray that you are not giving me an attitude with that comment. The rules state what you can get for free. I have told you what you can do and what you can get for free. Don't give me a comment like that when I have done what I could to help you and help you understand. Past that, it's on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Nah Eden he's not being rude or anything. I'm not really sure on how your reading it. Anyways since you know this stuff better Eden why not give him like a mock example of how his stats are suppose to look. cause if eliminating his elements still aren't enough, then i myself don't understand whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Good idea, Isais. Here is an example of how you may allocate EXP:

You have 18,000 EXP to use.

Stat: STR
Experience: 4,000

Stat: SPE

Stat: END

Stat: INT

8,000 left

Now, for elements and specializations you may choose either 1 B-rank for free, or 2 D-ranks for free. One thing we need to sort out here is what exactly you primarily use for your Bukijutsu. If you are literally just summoning them, then it is considered Kuchiyose. Since you are somehow summoning them from your body, it is Kuchiyose, so you don't need to have Fuuinjutsu. You could still get it if you want but that's your choice. This is the optimal route. :)

Stat: BUKI

Stat: SUM

4,000 left. For your elements, I am picking the first and third.

Stat: FUU

Stat: RAI

0 EXP leftover

And done. This would be an optimized example of your stats at start. I have used the system's rules and limitations to create this. For the elements and specializations, I decided on the two free D-ranks and then upgraded them to B-rank for 4,000 total. Now that you have seen an example of the system being used properly, give it another shot. These stats by the way are extremely high just at start, so don't be complaining. XD
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:27 pm

I think I get it now. Nice actually
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:56 am

That was not my intention at all. I just wanted to legitimately know. Look, I'm not here to cause a scene or anything. Trust me lol. I respect your position as admin, so I know not to split any hairs. I honestly was not sure cause I was given a few different answers. But thank you for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:01 am

Now I understand what you mean. The wording just threw me off before haha. I appreciate the help
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:15 am

Any time, and I understand that at the same time, I somewhat reacted harshly and a bit too quickly at the reply so I apologize for my quick-to-judge post.

I am glad that you understand the system better. In the coming days, I will type up a quick example like this for the guide so that nothing like this comes up again.

Please bump the topic when you have decided on what stats you shall have and I will update your profile with them. :)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 am

Bump this, por favor senor
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:21 am

WOO! Perfecto! Your statistics are finally approved!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue190/190Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:08 am

Stats re-approved and added to your character profile.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 5:38 am

Bump this please. I had forgotten to change Kuchiyose to Fuuinjutsu
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)   Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tencho's Starting EXP (Upgrade)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next