Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin
Male Posts : 119
Ryo : 81001

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Left_bar_bleue260/260Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Empty
PostSubject: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 pm

~Waterfall, I've Been Here Before!~

-Observation-
I stand. Raging sounds of the waterfall of Kusamura territory. The nice crisp air it brings. The sounds of the passing ripples on the beginning river. All going to the falls. The constant...consistent....flows of live. Like a circle. ~Ryujin Takashi.

Ryujin, standing at 6' 3", smirked slightly. He stood upon the waterfall, nay. He Sat upon a single rock near the falls. He will soon use here to train harder. To push himself to get stronger. The falls are still stronger than him force wise. He must gain feelings with nature. He must relearn how to be like water. Like his father told him. His eyes shimmered in the light from the canopy. He closed them, and began to hum lightly.

"I see....I guess I let myself lose what I had in my heart. I must find that in myself..."

The light in the canopy danced gloriously. Like beams of righteousness. Ryu pointed at the water. He flicked his hand as the water moved with it. He began to move it faster. More rapidly his hand moved. He then, slowed it down. Allowing it to dance like a ballerina. This sight reminded him of his father.  

Word Count: 204 (Le beginning short post.)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu
Male Posts : 97
Ryo : 66000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Left_bar_bleue350/350Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Kouketsu leaped from branch to branch of his bountiful allies. They helped him in numerous occasions, always getting him out of a tight pinch. He would analyse his landing point and how much it took to get to the nearest branch of one of his many companions. Oh, what are his allies called you ask? Well in short, to make it easier, they're trees. To a Senju like Kouketsu, they were the essence of life itself. A by product of Mother Earth. Created to fit the needs of the shinobi of this area. It was most noticeably used to jump to and fro from tree to tree. For this Senju however, he produced something spectacular, his whole clan had been known for it. The wood release, or as the Senju call it, Mokuton. Such a viable and easily ready tool for a shinobi. He could produce this from anywhere. No one was safe from being pierced by a branch. Not in these woods, not anywhere. He could simply create it from the ground, his body, it was amazingly astonishing. No one that wasn't in the clan would know of its secrets, unless you studied releases hard enough. The trick was merging the water release, Suiton, and the earth release, Doton, together.

Kouketsu continued leaping across the forest until he emerged into an open space with a dazzling waterfall for display. Kouketsu loved to relax in this area quite a bit. He felt that this was the easiest place out of all of Kusamuragakure to get in tone with his release, and the Earth itself. It seemed however, that he had not been the only one thinking the same thing. He noticed a taller individual up on a rock that was a part of the waterfall, messing around with what looked like, was dancing water splashing about. He could very well be a Senju, highly doubted but since the individual had a thing for Suiton, he could be one as well. Plus the fact that he may like it here as well. Who knows.

"Hey you, the one on the top of the waterfall. You a Senju, I see you know Suiton, I may as well ask. If you're not, that's fine too. Only reassures my reasoning on me being the only Senju so far in Kusa. Nice to meet someone who appreciates the outdoors as much as me."

The Senju slightly smiled and squatted down, crossing his legs over each other. He looked up at the individual curious as to what his response would be.

WC: 422
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Left_bar_bleue260/260Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:36 pm

~Hm...Another Kusa-Nin..."

Ryujin didn't need to look over at the man. He already knew two things. One, he was incredibly short, two he had dense chakra. He smelled it. Not like Moku's but close to it. The jinchuuriki stood. His bangs covering his eyes. The water he controlled dropped instantly. He had a bit of an estranged stare. The stare...right at the Kusa-nin. He still had a bit of pent up rage. He needed to release this feeling of rage. He looked at the man who assumed he was of the Senju and chuckled.

"Who...me? Somebody they called unworthy because he had no clan? Hm...."

The bari-tenor spoke. The man removed his hair from his eyes. Showing a lighter tinted one on the right. The right eye was a deep green as the other was a normal brown. The reason for this? His eye got burned out.  A cosmetic eye that had a scope. It annoyed the jin to much rage. But that is not a factor for this. A calmer stare grew on the man. He didn't want to take his rage out on anyone. He spoke in a softer tenor voice. His natural...reserved tone.

"Hello. I am Ryujin Takashi. Jinchuuriki of the 7 tails and Special Jounin of Kusamura. Glad to meet you..."

He trailed his voice. Looking back at the water and then back to his skin. He knew what was about to happen...an uprising... He knew that he was ready for another tail but...he didn't want the beast to take control...Quite....troublesome...

~Penible...~
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Left_bar_bleue350/350Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Kouketsu, still in a squatting position, watched the tall individual laugh at him asking whether or not he was a Senju. What did he have to laugh about? It had been a legit question asking whether he belonged to the clan or not. Then, he heard the man's response to his question. Shaking his head in pity, Kouketsu got up and peered at the man. He didn't need the extra nonsense being spewed with a venomous anger. He understood people got angry, but Kouketsu hadn't done a thing.

"I don't need that extra crap, I just wanted a yes and no answer. I also don't appreciate the fact that you laughed at my question. It seems that you either don't take kindly to the Senju or clans in general. If it's the first I suggest you watch your tone. Wouldn't want to have to give anyone a splinter after just meeting them. Your most likely another Kusa ninja, same as me. I'd prefer if we could get along. But if not, I'm all for settling the dispute out."

Kouketsu stared the individual down as well. He didn't flinch or give the slightest hint to hesitation or fear. When he heard the man state his name and what he was Kouketsu still did not waver. He didn't care if he was a Jinchuriki or if it was the seven tails. He could still bleed all the same. Kouketsu crossed his arms and continued to watch the man.

"Bijuu are tools for power, and power leads to nothing but despair. I suggest you learn to live with it friendly and get to know it. Or else you'll find yourself drowning in what it means to be a Jinchuriki. Me, I'm Kouketsu Senju. I plan on making Kusamuragakure a village capable of more than just a village of pansys posing as shinobi. You could help with it if you like. I've got a rare talent as well. It's a Kekkei Genkei, maybe you've heard of it, maybe not. You'll know how much power one wields when using it. The sacrafices as well. As I said, power leads to despair. It's called Mokuton, the infamous wood release."

Kouketsu shifted his emotions from defiant and ready to stand his ground, to confidence and sheer determination. He felt as if nothing could stand in his way towards ultimate peace, not even this Jinchuriki's Bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 pm

~He Uses Wood? Hm..."

"I see...you are quite the sharp witted one. But your brashness does your clan no justice. That is why I dislike those who have Kekkei Genkai. They act so mighty. I guess the deserve it however."

He spoke sarcastically. He, just like the Nanabi had a shell. He wasn't going to open up for somebody who acts as if Mokuton is such a gift. Just mixing of natures. Something that He himself couldn't do. He sighed softly as he began to weave hand seals. The water around him began to whirl and swirl. A bit of blue chakra shone from him. His natural chakra color. This ment one of two things. One, his aura was filled with intelligence, and two his natural chakra is dense without the beast. The way it moved was quite calm. Fluid actually. His green eye shined at the other shinobi. This, began the water skate.

Left and right. The male's feet touched the ground. The water shot around it. Lessening friction. Thus the man looked as if he was skating. He brandished a 3-pronged-kunai in his right and left hands. He  smirked. His green eye shone again. This time...a bright flash. This is from the amplification of the bit of light from the canopy, the clear glare the eye gave, and the reflection on the water. He lost his smirk as he  became close to the fellow shinobi. This was a test. A test of cooperation, wit, and most of all, fluidity. He began to turn and swivle around him. He formed a circle and  with this, the water dance began. 

First a swift kick trip coming from the right. He used the momentum from this to slide with the kick to the right. He used his left foot to jump up slightly. He spun. Brandishing his blades. When he landed he got into a lotus stance. When his kunai touched his left heel, he brought his right leg into a hard spin kick. This aimed at the male's neck. From there, he jumped with his left foot and came with a hard knee toward's the man's lower spine. 

If the man can move like him, then he should be fine. This, is only a test. Just to see if his strong shinobi act is true. The jinchuuriki chuckles softly as he spoke.

"You are going to need power if you want Kusa to be great. I use intelligence. Lets just see how great you truly are...."

~Water Walk Dance~

Word Count: 418.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Kouketsu listened to him speak of his clan being brash, how it did no justice for it. Seemingly, it had sounded like he was disregarding the release as not being formidable. That would be his first mistake, he would show him of how he assumed the rank of Special Jounin, even if he hadn't told him. He would most likely know soon enough. He spoke of the clans acting high and mighty. It's because we possessed something an ordinary ninja could not. Even regular ninja could obtain the Sharingan. All you needed was a pair of activated Uchiha eyes and a competent medical shinobi. No, what the Senju had was much more. A birth given power no other could possess, ever.

"We act this way because we have earned it. Maybe if you had it you'd know too."
He watched as the opposing shinobi shined a cool blue and manipulated the water around him. Kouketsu was watching the water form, it began to whirl and swirl around. He began to take his ascent towards the ground and started skating on it, most likely then not, from the Suiton. The shinobi circled around Kouketsu, while he just watched the man's kunai as he pulled them out, not noticing the glare.

"I see you've chosen to test my capabilities sooner rather than later."

Forming a circle required a 360° rotation. Just as he circled he would come back to his original spot, placing a sweeping kick from his right leg rather quickly because of his momentum. It was too slow though, Kouketsu was faster and exploited it. He jumped up squatting in mid-air. As he landed he stayed in a squatting position and felt a whoosh of air go by as his spinning kick went by. Kouketsu spinner on his left foot and kicked up and to the right with his left foot as he spinned. Him being faster would be a factor in the kick. He saw the man jump with his left foot and continued forward with his knee. He was in mid-air so there was no way he could shift his momentum. He would most likely end up flying to the right.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:17 pm

~Hm...Brash Speed.~

He chuckles. The man indeed is faster than him, but only by so much. As the male's kick came towards the jin, a fine spark came from his green eye. In that flash he moved his arms quickly. He brandished his three-pronged kunai and in a set of movements, he slashed at the male's kneecaps on the back end and on his Achilles tendon on his ankle. The man's shin hits the jin too. All it did however, is cause distance, distance where the man was shot back about 25 feet. From there, the man flipped in air. As he did so he spoke.

"You may be fast...but I have tactics on my side....Let me show you!"

As he landed on the ground he flipped with his legs again. From there, he 3 the two kunai in his hands, the thing is, as he threw them he had already attached wire to them as he did the flip. He adds about 27 feet of wire to the kunai as he  smirked. The wire then split in mid air as the kunai multiplied. A technique he loved to do. Though it is D-ranked. The jutsu multiplied the kunai by five. Making the 2 kunai turn to ten. The multiplication also made the wire split. Thus making the wire weaker but still strong enough to take most struggle. 

"HAHAHA! Fool. Don't try to talk mighty to me. It get's nowhere. I know of hard work...I had to do it all my life."

If the 10 3 pronged kunai come into contact, it will initiate the next attack. If it misses, it also has another way of attack.

Word Count: 275

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Kouketsu stood while he spin kicked into the poor Jinchuriki, but he suddenly saw him eye his leg. He was coking his arm for a nice slice motion. Kouketsu didn't have to be extremely fast to shift his legs position by 180°, he just needed to turn with the kick, causing it to shift and send the man flying. He had taken a fair trade off as well. The shinobi sliced his calf a bit and caught the top of his ankle. As the man was sent back Kouketsu stood up and felt his right leg sting a little. He shifted some of his weight to his left leg and dropped to all fours once the two kunai came at him. Then it transformed into a multitude of them once they flew by. He stood up again and brushed his shoulders off while still observing the man.

"That move was useless. I had no weapon, and was slowed down by your cut so I dropped to all fours. Because of this, it was useless. Come at me.

Kouketsu gestured at him, implying that he was to continue the onslaught. A rather sloppy one at that.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:08 am

~Foolish...~

Ryu already planned the dodge of his kunai. But, he had the wire for a good reason. He smirked as he saw the man duck. As soon as the kunai went passed the man's head, Ryujin Pulled it hard to the left. A swinging motion. As he swung it the 10 Kunai began to spread out. The wire, strong enough to keep the blades moving at high capacity. Like a Helicopter's wings they began to spin. They spun at an alarming rate. As he spun his arm around he could only laugh.

"Seriously. Ever heard of a multi-step move? HA!"

He picked up the speed in the spins. If the shinobi on the other side stood, he can be decapitated by the blades or sliced hard by the wire. If the man tries to edge forward, Ryujin could just angle the spins. He kept this onslaught up for a solid minute to think of a tactic. As one came to mind, he jumped back. He stopped the rotation of the kunai within about 15 seconds. He pulled the now lined up kunai and used it like a whip. But, in his left hand he had 1 single kunai. He flipped back as he  readied his new assault. He flipped formard on a snap. Causing slight motion destortion when he landed. But, as the wired kunai shot forward, he used his left kunai to slice the wire. Causing the Kunai to come at a higher speed. (A bit faster than most B rank shinobi) This was due to the wire being the last resisitance for the kunai to fly free. And since he flipped forward as hard as he did, the kunai had enough potential energy to boost its speed. Causing for a faster attack. Ryujin landed and grabbed his neck. Slight whiplash from the sudden front flip. He used smirked softly as he looked back up. Getting into his jeet kune do stance. Placing his kunai into his pouch.

"I am not THAT simple-minded...Shame."

Word Count: 333 (lol bingo)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:38 am

Kouketsu saw the man flick his arm with a lot of force. No one did that for no reason, so Kouketsu dropped down again to all fours expecting something to come from behind. Of course the suspicious flick of the arms had given it away. He looked up and noticed kunai being brought back. He looked back at the shinobi and watched as he directed the kunai to spin in circles at high speeds. It was a good of a time as ever.

"You are simple minded, you never thought that I'd have a weapon of my own."

Kouketsu placed his right hand inside his robe and cut the wire as soon as the man yanked them back and slashed through the wire, sending it at an extreme speed back at him. The wire was like a suspension cord, once it snapped all the kunai were sent back at the one who previously wielded them. It only helped it further that he yanked them all back. Besides, what was a ninja that didn't have any kunai?
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Kouketsu watched as the shuriken made their way and plunged into the man's chest and legs. Such a waste of a somewhat fun fight. It seemed he wasn't paying as much attention as he should have. Such an unfortunate end to the fight. Maybe next time the shinobi would dodge the projectiles and effectively keep himself from being hurt or possibly killed. He saw the man take all ten of the sharp projectiles and sink to his knees and pass out. Such a waste.

"How unfortunate of you to not be paying attention at such a crucial time. I'll be expecting to fight you again soon enough, with better results too."

Kouketsu rocketed off towards the shinobi and caught him before he fell face first into the dirt, furthering how far the deadly objects would pierce into his body. Kouketsu was careful to not upset or disturb the now passed out man. He hadn't wanted him to die, only know that he was going to make Kusamuragakure a place full of feared shinobi. Too bad he had gotten in the way of that. He would hopefully be seeing this man again. He heaved him over his shoulders and mustered all the strength he could in sprinting full speed to the Kusamuragakure hospital. Once he would arrive he would explain the situation to the doctors and allow them to treat the man, then treat his leg.

Total WC: 1773
XP Gained: 170

(OOC: Got tired of waiting for Moku and you. Staff said I could auto-hit and leave, sorry.)
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 am

(The above post has indeed been voided. Both current members of this topic agree that it is indeed a void.)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:48 am

~Come now, I am not THAT bad.~ 

He smirks softly again He saw the plan. Good. As the kunai came back, he would have already landed. The flips aforementioned now interrupted. As they snapped at a pretty fast speed all he did was hit the deck immediately. They flow and hit the trees behind them. He only laughed as he looked at the man.

"Hm...you have some tact....."

"YOU ARE LETTING A LITTLE SENJU RUNT MESS UP YOUR TACTICS?!"

The Nanabi spoke in Ryujin's mind.  The deep voiced beast chastised the jin.  The man shook for a second as he stood. He whispered slightly as he closed his eyes. Calming down.

"F-fine...Show me what you can do Nanabi..."

"Hmph. How do you know if I won't take over you?"

"I don't... that's the thing..."

"Whatever..."

Black chakra would begin to flow around Ryujin. The water near the Waterfall began to ripple a bit at first. Soon, it began to bubble. Not from plain heat...Bijuu Power.  The bubbles soon lift about 6 inches off the water and pop. They began to grow in speed rapidly. The chakra would intensify as the blackness would deepen into a leathery exoskeleton. The eyes the jinchuuriki had turned fro green and brown to hollow white. The black chakra has a reddish white contrast. The tails began to shoot from his hind. 2 tailed Jinchuuriki. He now was at Verson 2 in his Tailed beast's tails.  The vassal for the beast clutched it's head. A slight amount of clicking and cackiling crossed his lips. He was gaining some of the Nanabi's knowledge. He now is knowledgeable of D-rank (canon and clan) Jutsus. He still stands on two feet, but hunched over a bit. His hollow white eyes gleaming sharply.

"HAHA! You simplton. You absolutly need MY help. I now know that I am the stronger one in this clash!"

The tailed beast stares and revels in it's pure power. The ground trembles as it moves it's arms. 

"So... ready you Senju runt?"

Word Count: 336

(Second Biju Topic Start: 336/2000 words)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 am

Ryujin carried out 1 launched of one Bijuu Rage :
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Left_bar_bleue100/100Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 am

The member 'Ryujin Takashi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 26
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 am

Kouketsu watched as the man landed from his backdrop, poised for the incoming assault. Soon the ten shuriken the man launched at him would be entering his chest, all at different times. However, that had not been the case at all it seemed. The man simply dropped to the ground exactly as Kouketsu had done prior to the shuriken being launched at him. It was unfortunate that he merely dodged it, but Kouketsu was grateful that he had reacted in time to prolong the inevitable. The man got up and faced Kouketsu and merely stopped in his tracks. It seemed the beast within would speak to the vessel. The man responded back to the lurking devil from within him, but it was too softly spoken and too far away to be heard. It looked like he was starting to calm down when the bubbles around him began to rise six inches and pop at alarming rates.

Kouketsu held a sly grin on his face. Finally the beast from within would gradually show itself. The black chakra forming around the opposing shinobi only confirmed at fact. Finally, the Senju could test his skills. Only, it would be the ultimate test that could very well end his life. He new the risks when he heard that the man was a Jinchuriki. He disregarded them and smiled on, he would finally be fighting a Bijuu. It would greatly test his endurance, speed, and tactical abilities. Most Bijuu preferred the powerful and dumb way to destroy an opponent. With arrogance and great brute strength. Kouketsu was ready for it, time was ticking.

The cloak had finally finished, it revealed one tail then went on to the next tail. Both were emerging from behind the Jinchuriki, like any other animal with a tail. Kouketsu's plan was simple, and if he played it carefully, easy. He would test the Jinchuriki's ability to keep a reign on his own body. This could also prove useful insight to further Bijuu attacks. The second tail was done and the Bijuu spoke from within the Jinchuriki. Both voices could be heard, but only one was currently in control. It was a good of a time as ever.

"Runt? You are gravely mistaken. You and that boy are beneath me. Unless I state otherwise, you will stay that way. You beasts are nothing but tools for the shinobi of this world to exploit. So, show me whether you have the power to fight beside me one day, either one of you two."

Of course, the Senju didn't necessarily believe that, but since the start, the man was being tested in his own way. His capabilities as a Jinchuriki. If he couldn't remain in control or even befriend the beast, he was of no use to Kouketsu in his plans of making Kusamuragakure a Super Power, or a village with wide notoriety. Kouketsu leaped back several times waiting for the arrogant beast to strike in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

~Brining the Brine~

The feral jin stared at the man's soul. The white eyes purely through the man's skull. As he chuckled he moved. He slipped and skidded on the water. As the Man jumped into the air, the tails whip down. The right one came and swept at the man's legs. The left tail, came straight down to cut off a possible upwards dodge. The force from these can do two things. The swipe can cause hard whiplash. The chop frbove can cause neck pain and can knock the foe into the water. The current can possibly draw the male to the waterfall's edge.  This would cause a possible change in scenery. 

A consistent growl came from the entity. The deranged stare it cave. It really and honestly wasn't all there in....the mind. A slight chuckle came from the body. A deep stare. It began to speak in a old tongue. 

"Watazumi-mo. Ryujin tu souvloet combien de le parle du anglais."

Possible french mixed in with the old tounge. The body only had a small grasp on the Beast's knowledge. A simple stare came as the water began to bubble  and form. A massive bit came like a cloak arounbd the jin. It wanted to make a defensive move. This being it.  He was going easy to check his light force on the senju. A taunt if you will. He simply spoke again in the new form of language.

"Only A knave can have such ability. HAHAHAH! Such a pity...."

WC: 240 (Cpu was messing up so I didn't want to push it.)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:14 am

As Kouketsu jumped back a few times, the beast sprung into action. It skidded along the water and rushed him completely. Kouketsu anticipated this, along with the tail usage. It wasn't a surprise the beast would try to trap him in that way. One sweep under and one coming straight down. Kouketsu took his leap as the sweep came in, aiming for when he would land. However, it would be altered abruptly by a back flip into a hand stand which propelled him to the sides of the enraged Bijuu. The jump the Bijuu aimed for was only enough to allow a short flip and a little taijutsu would help in that as well. The Bijuu was fast but no matter.

Without hesitating, Kouketsu let loose a kunai aimed for the ribs on his side. The tails would be momentarily preoccupied. After the kunai was sent flying towards the Jin, he dashed straight at the two now mixed into one enraged being.

"Such a waste of a Bijuu's talent..."
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:21 pm

~Foolish~

Anticipation? A normal thing. However, this a jinchuuriki here. As the short blade tired to make it's feeble way to the jin, the beast caught it like a fly in midair. The beast landed too. As the kunai stood in the hands of the beast, a boiling rage cam from it. A deep annoyance. A...senju fly. As the shinobi foolishly came after him, not watching the beast's movements, it was pure brutality. 

"Fool.....FOOL!"

A swift amount of water came around the beast. As the slight torrent came a single peice of metal flew through it with fast killing speed. The beast leapt shortly after the kunai. As the beast used two tails to swipe at the senju, the beast had manipulated the water to form a slight tripping trap. If the foe doesn't use a high level of speed (B rank) then the trip will...well trip him due to the water's latent resilience.  As the trip would possibly come the jin would lead with a brutal set of punches. All aimed at the man's guttural area. A set of bullet like punches. They can most definitely leave deep bruises. The beast had a strange laugh, but that is no concern yet.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:01 am

Kouketsu successfully sent out the kunai and watched it get picked clean from the air. Kouketsu didn't exactly expect it to land, as the Jin had hands too. It only confirmed what he had in mind. As soon as his thought had occurred, a torrent of water was rising steadily into the air with a glint of metal inside of it as well. Kouketsu was versatile in the Suiton release as well and knew it would be used as an accelerator for the kunai. Being just barely fast enough to dodge it, kouketsu leaped for his life. He rolled and stood up into a crouch expecting a volley of attacks to ensue. The kunai would most likely only be used as a distraction. Sure enough, the beast landed right in front of him. Kouketsu was both better and faster in the art of Taijutsu. He saw the punches coming in one after the other. The first wave would be deflected by the back of his arm, soon followed with the rotation of his arms that would twist the Jin's arms as well with the palms faced up.

He would then jerk them upwards with his full speed and body in hopes of breaking them or causing a moment of pain that would allow him to react even further. He was still slightly faster and better at Taijutsu, so a simple grapple with the arms should be obtainable or at least somewhat achieved. He also knew his tails would be back for more. In case they did he was ready. In such close proximity, only one would be able to be used if Kouketsu did grapple with the Jin. Unfortunately, he could feel a slight burning feeling, but he kept on. Soon this would be over, either him or the Jin would walk away from this. Fortunately for Kouketsu, he could take a more than average amount of hits, maybe even a considerable amount.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:16 am

~One Thing Is, I Am Matchless.~

As the lock came, only a slight amount of strain came from the beast. That due to the fact that the Senju had Matched the base jin in strength. The sad thing was, this isn't base jin. This is two tailed form. As the lock tightened hard, the intese glare came from the beast. It spoke in a refiend tone. This voice came from the jinchuuriki himself.

"The reason why.....you cannot win.....is because I carry this village upon my shoulders.....I have something to fight for....and I won't lose to somebody who thinks like a radical warlord!"

A pulse of black chakra.  A crippling force. The jin was holding back. As the pulse came so did a swift headbutt toward's the senju's head. Next, a hard knee comming from the right. The bijuu kept a hard lock on the senju. Not letting go. The headbutt if it connects, can cause the man's nose to bleed and to make the male feel woozy. The knee would possibly cause some hard stomach pains. As the feirce onslaught came, the jin spoke again. With more determination.

"You aren't special. You are only half of a wish that the great had. Lucky to see they ways of love. Wait....that was the people before you. Shame. Your family would be ashamed of you. Fool of the Senju."

"Harsh words there gaki...Sounds a lot like me..."

"N-never.....I will never be like you....NEVER!"

"NEVER!"

The voice wrung as another swift headbutt came forward with more force. Desperate to get back, the internal battle begins again.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:59 pm

(OOC: Just going to state, no where does it state that a Bijuu gains strength or speed as the more tails pop out, however I'm feeling generous so I'm not going to use that against you. If you can shows me where it states this, then good on you. Note to staff: Put in increased speed and strength for Jin as more tails appear.)

Weird. The Bijuu had locked his arms in place to keep his arms from being snapped as well. In such a raging fit, it managed to play it smart somewhat. It grabbed a hold of Kouketsu and wouldn't let go. Apparently it was going to try to beat him at his own game. Too bad, the Senju was liking the fight. Now he had to try and go end it. Because of his knowledge in Taijutsu, Kouketsu knew that just because someone had a hold of you didn't mean you couldn't move any other part of your body.

Kouketsu felt the surge of chakra and saw it pulse out while the Jin cocked his head back in order to send in  a swift and powerful head butt. No matter, Kouketsu leaped up while his hands were in place, allowing the Jin's locked arms to keep him in place and balanced. He kicked his legs forward at the head as it came down to assault him. Since he was already in motion and it would go by at B-Ranked speed, he shouldn't have that much time to actually counteract the drop kick. If it landed, the force and speed alone would cause a serious head ache and dizziness. Kouketsu didn't drop back down though. He placed his feet on top of the Jin's head to ride out the knee. Once it finished, then he would drop back down. He would place in another kick high up but would merely pull it back a second before and move in for a sweep under the legs.

A feint tactic almost always worked, unless you were an Uchiha with the stupid predicting ability.

"I do not bring shame to my family. They believed that love was the key to world peace, as do I. It is only the way you use that love that matters. I love the village so much that I'm willing to destroy it all to turn it into a village known of fierce and strong shinobi. If anyone is a shame it is the Bijuu. Have you noticed, anytime you're captured, you're placed in a body. As a tool for the village. Meant to befriend your vessel and aid it in combat, then give power to your village of choice. Nothing more. All your relatives are sealed away as well, all but save the nine tails."
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:05 pm

~His Goddamned Speed....~

As the headbutt came into contact with the foot, they had a slight clash. A gash can be seen on the jin's face. The foot, quite possibly sprained. The clash forced the jin to slide back abit. The jin however, had the hardest of grips. An intense stare came from the beast. In a snap motion the beast formed a sideways suplex on the man. The turn of his mid section made the foe face down to the ground. Head, neck,and back pain are quite possible in this situation. A ringing feeling came upon the jinchuuriki. The after effects of the kick clash. The jin kept focused however. He was going to defeat this man in this light combat.

"Hmmm.....a good hit........"

The jin smiled with his grip on the man. He began to laugh softly as he looked at the man. Parts of the dark chakra began to fade a bit. The whiteness of his eyes gleamed. Ryu had been pushing from the inside to stop this since the beast took over. After the gash, the beast spoke.

"Hm.....I see....I will make a tactical retreat...."

The slow process of the jin's chakra de-fusing, began. He felt like he was melting sort of. He let his grip on the man go.

~Happy Mask Shop~
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:55 pm

(OOC: Won't be able to post for a few days, even though I know how to break a suplex >:) thank youuuuu wrestling. Lol, post in a few days or so.)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Kouketsu watched the ignorant beast stare him down. He then turned his body around and dug his thums onto the arms of the Bijuu. He applied a significant amount of back pressure onto the Bijuus arms as it picked him up. The force of the back pressure would be used as leverage to break the arms grasp. It wouldn't completely stop the suplex but it would hinder it. Kouketsu landed on his side with less pressure than the suplex was intended to do. It did momentarily hurt his back but that was about it.

Kouketsu's right let had faired a slight sprain from the force of the head butt but he saw that the Bijuu acquired a deep gash in his face as well. That left Kouketsu with a sly grin on his face. He immediately sprung back at the Bijuu with a high kick that then stopped and slammed down. Yet another feighnt but they almost always worked.

"Bijuu. It was nice meeting you."

(OOC: Sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)    Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meditation, Relaxation, and New Beginnings. (Kusamura Ninja are free to join in.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next