Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mika Hozuki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Mika Hozuki
Mika Hozuki
Ryo : 5520

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mika Hozuki Left_bar_bleue140/140Mika Hozuki Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Mika Hozuki Empty
PostSubject: Mika Hozuki   Mika Hozuki EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:51 am

With Violet Eyes:

Mirage
Taste My Steel
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Mika
Last Name: Hozuki
Alias: --
Birthday: 11/7
Sexuality: Whatever (Bi)
Relationships:
Affiliation: Village
Element: Water, Fire, Earth
Specialization: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu (If I must)

Personal v2

Personality: I am something of a very dark person, as others would describe me. I don't hang around other people too much, and I am a force to be reckoned with. I am quite fond of combat, as I take it to liberty to call myself 'Invincible.' Some people think I'm sadistic. I wouldn't really call myself that, I just get off on the cries of my helpless victims while I torture them. They also think I'm something of a masochist as well. That too is a bunch of lies. Just because my groans when I'm hit are somewhat similar to my moans when I... I'm not helping my case here am I?

Whatever the case... I like to bring people agony. My abilities lie within my sword skills and bloodline ability as an entirety. I also have this thing for power. I love power. Anyone with power is good in my book. A lot of people fear me, this is for reasons I don't know. My bingo book is almost empty though some people are still nothing but rotten filth and I must kill them. Despite all of this, I aspire to become the most powerful ninja alive. Nobody shall escape my blade.

Some details, if you want to be on my good side, don't be weak. If you whine about anything you are instantly dubbed weak and you will suffer for it. This means anything. As that stands, I only acknowledge people who are near my level in power and I can tell it. I have a laid back personality though, don't mistake me at all. Even in combat I will tease and torment my foe. Unless I'm really mad, in which case, I am probably something of a crazy bitch ready to tear you limb from limb.

Out of combat, hell, in my own home more often than not, I can be a very fair person. I have guests who are my friends and have meals at my house sometimes. I'm a hell of a cook. (She really is!) I can be quite nerdy sometimes, I know, what kind of world do we live in where cool people can be nerds too? Whatever though...

Dislikes: Weaklings, Being Injured, People Who Rely on Their Allies, Burnt parts on anything.

Motivation: I will become nothing less than the greatest swordsman.

Fears: Dying

Clan Information

Clan name --

Bloodline Name: Hydration Technique (Hiden Version)

Bloodline Ability: By liquefying the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques.

Clan History: --

History

History: Well... the darkest depths of my history are all a blood spattered blur. When I try to recall anything before graduating the academy, I only hear the agonizing screams of unknown people. So I can only think this one thing. I have no family that I can remember, and I awoke one day, covered in blood next to a massive sword, which was also covered in blood. I don't really know what happened before then, but I instinctively found my way to the ninja academy in that one village. I don't remember it too well.

Whatever the name was, I just know that I already knew my way around there somehow. So I figured that it was probably my home at the time. I figured at the time I was like... 12? Anyhow, I was at the academy. Most people stared at me with disgust, others wonderment. One person... I think it was the teacher, applauded me. I hadn't a clue as to why... but I held in my right hand, the sword I awoke with. I rather forgot it was there. The man told me to hand it over. I don't know why... it was mine... and so I killed him...

Well all stories seem to have greed. Some level at least. That bastard wanted my sword, so I gave it to him right through the heart. Then to his left shoulder... then through his neck.

I was very happy then... something just made me love whatever that I was I did. I then learned the word. as if prompted. Killing... killing was so much fun. I loved it, and it made me so glad. However... another bloody blur emerged. I think I graduated right after, but I had to leave quickly. I remember a violent squad of ninja were after me. Of course I don't quite recall their fate, other than a fuzzy image of dead corpses and disembodied heads.

Suddenly everything cleared up... about a day later. I was drinking from a river. The water was very delicious. It cleared up my head so much. The smell of rotting corpses was strong, but I didn't care. This delicious combination of atoms was filling my very being with strength, and wisdom. However it was a bit late. One of the ninja's had a gourd. A small one mind you, but a gourd. I emptied it of that liquid that hurt to smell... it was stingy and had a sharp fizz to it. I filled it with some delicious water and carry it with me to this day.

Anyhow, as one could guess those fuzzy images I remember meant something. I apparently went on a killing spree at age twelve. I was considered a missing ninja of a moderate caliber. My bounty was rather high compared to my liking, however, what got me was that I was considered armed and dangerous. I don't know why... but then again, so was every missing ninja of my caliber. Within a few years... I discovered my hidden ability and that of my sword. I learned that I can liquify my body into water, as well as my sword. My sword had a little side ability as well. It could heat water to boiling point or higher... but for some reason... only water.

Whatever...

With this going on I had to duck the law and kill whoever annoyed me. Well the latter part wasn't necessary but it required me to put up with people... in order to not do. You could guess how that wouldn't work out... I had to live this war for the half of my life I can remember... so... yeah. That is my story.

RP Sample: With a laugh as I saw him randomly drop a bomb from god knows where, I figured that sticking around watching Kefka have all the fun wouldn't help me here. Bombs hurt... I knew that. So after a prompt pat on the back I felt followed by the sound of something dropping in the sand, I instantly took off. I glanced around as I managed to sneak a few bombs from Kefka. Assassins were technically required some thief skills though 'Steal' wasn't the word I would use.

More like... 'borrowed with no chance for return after prompt use'.

With some more laughter, perhaps I was enjoying it too much, I flung a bomb quite accurately into the ammo store, and watched a huge explosion ensue. I stopped while scratching my head... "Maybe I should've taken some stuff from there first..."

I sighed and continued chucking bombs around the place, I think my kill count was 3 families of 4... and something of a hobo. Along with a few officers of law. It was fine, but I quickly drained my supply of 'borrowed' bombs. I noticed that there were some hovering vehicles around this area with people firing guns down at us from their location. I laughed a bit. How ironic I run out of bombs while I have some cops on my ass.

I figured that Kekfa could handle them, or we could outrun them. However I like showing off when I can so I pointed my finger at an enemy hovercycle in the shape of a pistol. I snickered as I muttered, "Boom!"

Suddenly it went up in a spontaneously crafted explosion. I laughed hysterically as I couldn't believe that work. The size was admirable to say the least. I had to dodge the falling debris as I ran a bit though. I hid around a corner stealthing into the shadows though. Panting silently. "Mehaha... Too much sprinting, those hovercycles and chainguns don't like me one bit..."

Last edited by Mika Hozuki on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mika Hozuki Left_bar_bleue330/330Mika Hozuki Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Mika Hozuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Hozuki   Mika Hozuki EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 am

Everything looks good. So as far as simple rp, your granted that. The rank that you request will be decided by an administrator, and your clan will still need to be approved in a separate app in the clan section unless its a clan that is already approved.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone
Male Posts : 674
Ryo : -500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mika Hozuki Left_bar_bleue260/260Mika Hozuki Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Mika Hozuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Hozuki   Mika Hozuki EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:30 am

Shichiyou Clan has a Hydration Technique listed among its jutsu, and it has the same abilities as the clan mentioned here. She'd have to join Shichiyou if she wants Hydration Technique, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue
Male Posts : 450
Ryo : 68700

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mika Hozuki Left_bar_bleue300/300Mika Hozuki Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Mika Hozuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Hozuki   Mika Hozuki EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 am

Denied at Jounin.

You've already made several accounts, which you're barely active on, so you having a Jounin in Akatsuki would basically mean to fill the spots in Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Mika Hozuki
Mika Hozuki
Ryo : 5520

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mika Hozuki Left_bar_bleue140/140Mika Hozuki Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Mika Hozuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Hozuki   Mika Hozuki EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 pm

The reason standing for THAT, Virtue, is two reasons.

Not Approved Yet Due to Clan Issues A Month Old.

and

NOBODY WANTING TO RP WITH ANY OF THEM.

Yeah, I'd have some activity going if people actually wanted to RP. Or hey, how about the character's clan being approved first? (/bitch mode)

Also, that jutsu is not in the clan... however I do note that Tenzou has it... and for a far lower rank than I was going to hope for... anyhow... I edited...
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mika Hozuki Left_bar_bleue360/360Mika Hozuki Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Mika Hozuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Hozuki   Mika Hozuki EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Suika no Jutsu is actually a custom jutsu of Tenzou, no other member of the Shichiyou clan is able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mika Hozuki Left_bar_bleue360/360Mika Hozuki Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Mika Hozuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Hozuki   Mika Hozuki EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Mika Hozuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Hozuki   Mika Hozuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika Hozuki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1