Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Semasu Rankujo's missions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Semasu Rankujo's missions Left_bar_bleue190/190Semasu Rankujo's missions Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Semasu Rankujo's missions Empty
PostSubject: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Semasu Rankujo stretched her well-toned arms towards the sky as she stepped out of her small house and made for the direction of the Oujoukage's office. This was becoming a daily routine she had recently started, and it was quite profitable. To live, one needed ryo- and to get ryo, one had to accomplish missions for the kage. Poor Eden-Sama was always too busy to leave Tsuki, constantly doing paperwork and hardly seeing the light of day. Semasu felt it was her personal duty to accomplish missions and lighten her kage's load as much as she could.

Her arms came down from her head and immediately slipped into a brown bag that she carried; it was full with donuts of all flavors and sizes. She was her own personal chef, having sampled every donut shop in the village, she had become an expert on tastes and how to make them- no longer did she need to rely on others to make the kinds she preferred: some of her preferred tastes were considered "weird" by the shop owners.

Women envied Semasu, the fact that she could eat as much as she wanted and would never gain an extra pound of fat: it was good to be a Rankujo. Semasu stuffed a donut in her mouth with a happy face as she glanced about the newer section of the village, it was easy to tell which women were from the Rankujo clan- most of them had single... or not-so-single men fawning over them or even over-dramatically "dying" from nosebleeds. Occasionally there was an explosion somewhere, not a very large explosion, but considerable enough to make the average person pause to consider the source.

Not this section though, everyone here was accustomed to the random outbursts Rankujo women usually get: the get the urge to solve problems with explosions. The men are usually more calm and collected, but occasional scraps break out and something is destroyed. A newcomer to the area is quickly recognized because they are easily startled by the explosions: merchants usually pick on these people.

Such was the daily routine as she walked the road to the kage's office, eating donuts and laughing at "minor" events such as explosions. Finally after ten minutes of casual travel, she would reach the office.

It was a large building, mostly stone of a pale light color which would reflect brilliantly in the moonlight; just as most buildings did in the village. For security reasons, guards were stationed at a checkpoint and would inspect those who wished admittance to see the kage. Semasu didn't mind the inspections, she was accustomed to them; being here daily, she had gotten to know most of the guards and help casual conversations with them. Sometimes she even shared her donuts.

After the checkpoint, she walked up a short wooden flight of stairs that lead to a long narrow hall with several doors on both sides. At the end of the long hallway was a set of double doors with the kage's crest emblazoned onto each half. Semasu strode the distance  quickly and knocked confidently on the double doors before opening them. She bowed at the waist to show proper courtesy.

Eden-Sama, I'm here today to request another mission; please sign the form for me.

She approached the desk where her kage sat and was filling our paperwork furiously.She reached into a pouch and pulled out a yellow envelope with mission information on it, she handed t to the kage so that he could read it himself She felt bad for him, not pity; it was an honorable title as kage and proved that you are one of the strongest, but there was so much paperwork in it.

620 words

Name: Eliminate The Threat
Difficulty: A
Reward: 1000 Ryo
Experience: 150 Experience
Objective: Track down and eliminate the Nukenin.
Description: Our intelligence division has pinpointed another rogue ninja in the village. They need you to track him down and eliminate him before he becomes a threat
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Semasu Rankujo's missions Left_bar_bleue500/500Semasu Rankujo's missions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 am

(OOC: Go ahead with your mission. I am currently dealing with posting and other site things so I do not have time to post properly for missions. Go ahead and use my character in your post regarding him approving your character's mission and leaving the office. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Semasu Rankujo's missions Left_bar_bleue190/190Semasu Rankujo's missions Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:28 am

The kage took the paperwork from Semasu and scanned it with veteran skill; knowing just where to look for the important information and determine the worth or detriment of the mission. He nodded after a moment and took his wax seal out of the warm basin and stamped it across the top right corner of the paperwork.

You have my authority to begin the mission; once the task is accomplished, bring the paperwork back to me and I'll sign my signature for completion next to the wax seal. Good luck... and try not to blow too many things up.

His look was empathetic, but very frank. Rankujos were notorious for getting carried away with their bloodthirst for victory; usually they ended up blowing up things they were supposed to protect, or killing targets designated for capture. Semasu grinned helplessly and bowed again; not saying another word, she drew out her legendary sword and slashed a gaping hole in the fabric of space. She threw Eden-sama a playful salute and wink before being engulfed by the tear in fabric- then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:29 am

Semasu knocked confidently on the door and owed respectfully as she entered. She held out a report from the medical ninjas, as well as her mission paperwork for the kage to sign.

Mission complete Eden-Sama, the medical-nin have filled out a report on the autopsy of the Nukenin. I'll collect my 45,000 ryo & 150EXP now, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:16 am

Semasu Rankujo stretched her well-toned arms towards the sky as she stepped out of her small house and made for the direction of the Oujoukage's office. This was becoming a daily routine she had recently started, and it was quite profitable. To live, one needed ryo- and to get ryo, one had to accomplish missions for the kage. Poor Eden-Sama was always too busy to leave Tsuki, constantly doing paperwork and hardly seeing the light of day. Semasu felt it was her personal duty to accomplish missions and lighten her kage's load as much as she could.

Her arms came down from her head and immediately slipped into a brown bag that she carried; it was full with donuts of all flavors and sizes. She was her own personal chef, having sampled every donut shop in the village, she had become an expert on tastes and how to make them- no longer did she need to rely on others to make the kinds she preferred: some of her preferred tastes were considered "weird" by the shop owners.

Women envied Semasu, the fact that she could eat as much as she wanted and would never gain an extra pound of fat: it was good to be a Rankujo. Semasu stuffed a donut in her mouth with a happy face as she glanced about the newer section of the village, it was easy to tell which women were from the Rankujo clan- most of them had single... or not-so-single men fawning over them or even over-dramatically "dying" from nosebleeds. Occasionally there was an explosion somewhere, not a very large explosion, but considerable enough to make the average person pause to consider the source.

Not this section though, everyone here was accustomed to the random outbursts Rankujo women usually get: the get the urge to solve problems with explosions. The men are usually more calm and collected, but occasional scraps break out and something is destroyed. A newcomer to the area is quickly recognized because they are easily startled by the explosions: merchants usually pick on these people.

Such was the daily routine as she walked the road to the kage's office, eating donuts and laughing at "minor" events such as explosions. Finally after ten minutes of casual travel, she would reach the office.

It was a large building, mostly stone of a pale light color which would reflect brilliantly in the moonlight; just as most buildings did in the village. For security reasons, guards were stationed at a checkpoint and would inspect those who wished admittance to see the kage. Semasu didn't mind the inspections, she was accustomed to them; being here daily, she had gotten to know most of the guards and help casual conversations with them. Sometimes she even shared her donuts.

After the checkpoint, she walked up a short wooden flight of stairs that lead to a long narrow hall with several doors on both sides. At the end of the long hallway was a set of double doors with the kage's crest emblazoned onto each half. Semasu strode the distance  quickly and knocked confidently on the double doors before opening them. She bowed at the waist to show proper courtesy.

Eden-Sama, I'm here today to request another mission; please sign the form for me.

She approached the desk where her kage sat and was filling our paperwork furiously.She reached into a pouch and pulled out a yellow envelope with mission information on it, she handed t to the kage so that he could read it himself She felt bad for him, not pity; it was an honorable title as kage and proved that you are one of the strongest, but there was so much paperwork in it.

620 words

Reward: 1000 Ryo
Description: Our intelligence division has pinpointed another rogue ninja in the village. They need you to track him down and eliminate him before he becomes a threat
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Semasu Rankujo's missions Left_bar_bleue500/500Semasu Rankujo's missions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 am

(OOC: Go ahead with your mission. I am currently dealing with posting and other site things so I do not have time to post properly for missions. Go ahead and use my character in your post regarding him approving your character's mission and leaving the office. Sorry again for the inconvenience, Semasu.)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 am

The kage took the paperwork from Semasu and scanned it with veteran skill; knowing just where to look for the important information and determine the worth or detriment of the mission. He nodded after a moment and took his wax seal out of the warm basin and stamped it across the top right corner of the paperwork.

You have my authority to begin the mission; once the task is accomplished, bring the paperwork back to me and I'll sign my signature for completion next to the wax seal. Good luck... and try not to blow too many things up.

His look was empathetic, but very frank. Rankujos were notorious for getting carried away with their bloodthirst for victory; usually they ended up blowing up things they were supposed to protect, or killing targets designated for capture. Semasu grinned helplessly and bowed again; not saying another word, she drew out her legendary sword and slashed a gaping hole in the fabric of space. She threw Eden-sama a playful salute and wink before being engulfed by the tear in fabric- then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:48 am

Semasu knocked confidently on the door and owed respectfully as she entered. She held out a report from the medical ninjas, as well as her mission paperwork for the kage to sign.

Mission complete Eden-Sama, the medical-nin have filled out a report on the autopsy of the Nukenin. I'll collect my 45,000 ryo & 150EXP now, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:03 pm

(OOC: Rewards given. Good job, Semasu.)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:43 am

620 words

Reward: 45,000 Ryo
Description: Our intelligence division has pinpointed another rogue ninja in the village. They need you to track him down and eliminate him before he becomes a threat.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:45 am

[OOC - Approved. You may go ahead and take the mission.]
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:24 am

620 words

Description: Our intelligence division has pinpointed another rogue ninja in the village. They need you to track him down and eliminate him before he becomes a threat.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:56 am

(OOC: Go for it, Semasu!)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:19 pm

(OOC: Make sure that you have posted in the upgrade area so that you can get your rewards. You are welcome to begin another mission whenever you are able.)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:01 am

Eden Shinteki wrote:
(OOC: Make sure that you have posted in the upgrade area so that you can get your rewards. You are welcome to begin another mission whenever you are able.)

(OOC:This previous post I made was on the 14th of May and has been taken care of already.)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 pm

620 words
Name: Plundering Pirates
Objective: Eliminate all of the pirates before they reach the village's main walls, and don't let them escape.
Description: Pirates have shown up in Port Caerula. They are causing trouble with the workers there and if they aren't stopped, they will invade the village and burn it down. There is on ship docked at the port. There are twelve pirates to the ship. Each of these pirates are at least Chuunin or Special Jounin except for the leader who is Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Mission complete Eden-Sama, the medical-nin have filled out a report on the autopsy of the Pirates. I'll collect my 45,000 ryo & 150EXP now, thank you.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semasu Rankujo's missions   Semasu Rankujo's missions Empty

Back to top Go down

Semasu Rankujo's missions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1