Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Tadoe
Tadoe
Male Posts : 32
Ryo : 198500

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Left_bar_bleue250/250A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Empty
PostSubject: A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon   A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:57 pm

It was dusk in the lands of the ever-pleasant Tsukigakure. Nature's ambiance drowning out the fleeting sounds of civilians in the distant village, leaving a soothing lullaby to the inhabitants of the world. And as the Sun relinquished it's tyrannical hold on all earthly beings the moon jumped in anticipation to show all it's romantic beauty. Glistening with a deathly aura of foreboding  the oceanic orbs of the ever somber Tadoe rolled towards the sky, his own body coiled neatly against the folds of an old Pine tree. His divine yet icy iris holding a deep primordial longing for which he gazed, the sky..the moon...and beyond. He relaxed his scarred body as he let the calm of nature engulf him... it was a rare moment for him, he was usually always fighting even when he was at rest, be it the iron grip of his Bijuu's hold on his persona or simply resting his nerves after the rush of physically absolutely dominating someone into submission. Alas he could not blame all his violent ways on his bijuu, some of his dominating tendencies were there but waiting to be properly influenced, and when the bijuu's already disgusted opinion of humans meshed with his own..it was a disaster.

'Getting sentimental eh human. Such a ruse...as if any of your kind could truly value the state of peace. Your life is in war...abusing the power of the earth to fling the elements at each other. Pathetic.'

And then just like always the cranky pheasant left before Tadoe could even get a word in. It didn't matter too much however for he knew...and he was fairly sure that overgrown pheasant knew as well, soon it was going to be head-to-head and someone was going to come out on top. It excited him ,but also calmed him because soon he would face an ultimate being and if he could finally best this entity...well maybe he could find true peace.

Alas superior eyesight rewarded him with another peaceful scene...well he could just make out the sparkling white of a nearby ravine, it's cool water breathing life into the thirsty underbrush hungrily surrounding it, like a Shepard to it's sheep.

' Such a ruse'

A slight rustling of bushes in his side vision alerted him to movement and in a instant the man could see the beginning of a snout from some furry animal. However when glistening white fangs of ivory glittered in the moon light he could make no mistake. It was another predator, and a loud one at that as it snarled and barked at Tadoe, attempting to test this hairless creatures nerve with instinctual taunting, but the wolf was preaching to deaf ears literally, but the man wasn't daft and through pure mental power he subjugated the wolf to his dominating will through a icy stare. His eyes shutting out any tender emotion that may have been located in before, now he was the epitome of an abyss and the universal rule for abyss was...,

'When you stare into the abyss..-'

"It stares right back at you."

And as Tadoe stared down the beast a roaring yelp penetrated through the air, the wolf itself leaping in fright as if it had been struck before fleeing back into the cold night. A soft smirk worming it's way to his mouth the unruly bijuu revealed a set of of Double canines over an inch long. If you could even call them that...more like fangs. Fang's of an monster.

From his position in the treetops , Tadoe returned his now dejected gaze to the calming ravine nearby, watching with such intense attention it was a wonder his eyeballs didn't bulge from his skull. Thinking of the soothing patterns to and fro, he begun to relax himself. Now sitting alongside the ground with his feet dug into the damp, but cool soil he laid his head against the tree behind him. And for once...he momentarily found peace.

Word count: 667

Last edited by Tadoe on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Left_bar_bleue500/500A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon   A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Finally, a day off. Better take this time to train, or I'll get fat and useless. Nobody needs that kind of Kage around.

On such a peaceful day in Tsukigakure, I sought out the old coliseum, the Obitus Ring, where once upon a time shinobi fought and killed criminals for sport and showcase the criminals' heads on the village walls. It was a brutal time for Tsukigakure, and yet perhaps that brutality toward our enemies allowed us to remain neutral for so many years. Ah, the days when I once participated in the Games held within this very arena. Bloodied corpses littered the ground and walls. The blood still remains on the walls, a testament to the brutality of our people in the past. At the same time, though, it was fun. At least for me it was. I had always enjoyed killing and spilling the blood of my enemies. Perhaps that was why I was so intensely feared by the villagers and other shinobi. I held a different mindset than anyone...even in comparison to the other "entertainers" who participated and won in the Obitus Ring. To this day, I could still hear the crowd of thousands of people crowding the coliseum to watch and celebrate the carnage, blood, and death. I could still smell the stench of blood and decaying corpses which were moved from the arena once a week.

Despite my lust for bloodshed, I had an intense desire to protect my village. My home. I had an intense love for my village, no matter how much they hated my very existence. It was a sort of equilibrium that only someone like me could have endured for so long. I had never been good at sentiments, and even though I had become Oujoukage of the village I love, I still believed completely that I had to remain cold and distant. If I let my guard down and changed my ways, I feared that I would no longer be able to protect my home. That was something I knew I would not have been able to endure, and it was something I was more than willing to risk. Still...there was something comforting about the people of the village willingly at the ceremony to my inauguration. Despite being hated for so long, they approved of my leading them. They cheered for me. It was a strange feeling. Was it happiness? Pride? Honor? Love? That acceptance of my village was what allowed me to truly take up the position as the Oujoukage. I had not come to regret it. Yet.

In the present time, the Obitus Ring was simply a monument. A memoir to the brutality our village once had for our enemies. A memoir which nobody was ever allowed to forget. Yet at the same time, there was a somewhat peaceful air about the place now, almost like that era finally gave us the blessing of moving forward from our past indulgences. Coming back to this place allowed me to clear my mind of thought and train without fear of restraint. It was here that I showed off my fighting prowess to the legions of the dead criminals I had killed in the very same place.

Having arrived at the grand coliseum, I walked to the center of the arena where the fighting took place. I took a deep breath in and then back out, closing my eyes and opening up my mind. It felt as though it had been ages since I last trained in peace. I hated that feeling with an undeniable passion, and in so took every chance I could to get out of that damn office to let go of everything and let my body loose. I could feel the breeze brushing against my bandaged body; the gravel below my feet seeming gradually softer as I continued to relax my body. My body then began to move on its own, the movements fluid yet powerful; each strike of the feet and hands and each movement of the head, torso, arms and legs moving swiftly and without restriction or error. My mind and body flew through the air quietly, as though my body began to tell the story of my despair and my triumph over death.

What my character is doing:

Word Count: 711
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Genin

Tadoe
Tadoe

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Left_bar_bleue250/250A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon   A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 am

A slight breeze rummaged through the area Tadoe was casting stray leaves asunder in the calming winds, leaning against the slightly grizzled old crooked tre, he observed his surroundings slightly. Mostly woodland areas taking up the space, one structure however did stand out. Tadoe anchored himself firmly within the tree, watching as the breeze that carried the winds of calm was ruthlessly sucked in by the sinister dark hole that was the entrance to the coliseum. Staring mutely at the entrance for a moment he almost had a literal staredown with the sinister looking opening of the coliseum. For some odd reason it reeked up death, domination, and fear. He loved it. Was this horrible arena his sensei had told him about? Excellent. It excited him as a child and thrilled him as a man. Could there possibly be otherworldy spirits haunted by the events taken place, or maybe even lunatics that congregated to this old asylum of murders. He couldn't wait ,but first he would take a nap. This calming oppurtunity was not something he had cross him often. The less tension he had, the less likely he would snap at some minimal and go insane.

Calm. Yes, calm was something incredibly valued by Tadoe, for the very state itself was rarer than gold to the troubled young man, more important than drinking water.. When he had the chance, or even a glimmering hope to grasp the state of being he would jump-no lunge at the very sliver of it. For it was the only thing truly.. stopping him from being a real monster. The only thing that fueled his weakening Super-ego from giving in to his Id, for his ego was already drastically cotemporary with the most demonic part of his raving mind. Now as he closed his eyes, with his head tilted towards the sky he relaxed himself to a new degree, releasing the strangling grip on his emotions he always so harshly kept in fear of going crazy and leaving himself open to the healing effects of calm. Slowly as Tadoe lost himself in a impeccable Nirvana unreachable by any type of drug, he begun to mentally descend upon the plane of mortality,scanning his area of view immediately for any sign of movement whether it be the crumble of rock or the smallest vibration, for this simple form of sensory on his part was the only way he could watch himself without disrupting his state of being. With his eyes being fully closed he could now see in a echo like fashion, creating a graph of his surrounding area. All because of the lost of his hearing this almost bat like echolocation was his to behold, but instead of sound causing waves of rebounding wavelengths that travled back to it's caster, vibrations worked to make a inscrutiable image of his surrounding world. Of course this was limited to distance because as vibrations traveled they would ultimately be absorbed by the surrounding material in which they travel, and because of that the images he see with his eyes close grow hazier and less accurate as the distance from which they were produced extends. And true to his observations, an explosion vibrations shook his senses as he was met with the ghastly dark figure of a lone male if the body structure was anything to go by, but because of his docile and extraordinarily stationary state his meta-vision was improved twice-fold.

From his near motionless body, he could clearly see the male's activity, pumping his limbs through the air leaving a slight glitter of fluorscent blue in it's wake. Seemingly shadow-boxing in a fighting style he could barely decipher from this distance creating a constantly changing hazy figure of him, but it had no real features except for body shape, hair, and up close slight facial features. There was no real color like with your eyes open, he was basically seeing in very dark Azure vision. But along with the image came vibrations, heavy disrupting vibrations that he felt shake him to the core of his body. Not physically feeling them ,but mentally like an abstract thought of a bee buzzing against your skull. He could litteraly feel his mental walls breaking down, his very will not even fast enough to bring them back up'  No...nonono. I don't want...Yes..Why...that stupid.. Gotta silence em'. N-Need to salvage-'  His body by this point had begun to convulse into a series of violent seizures, the sound of flesh hitting wood as his head constantly banged against the tree , his very being being poured into his fight for his mind."Calm....Silence em' Permently...ahahah. I'll break you...you damn..Gah-" His head snapped back uttering forth the piercing sound of bones cracking from the sheer force. Now speaking in a barintone so deep it didn't belong to any ordinary human. His horrible fury turning his words into barely coherent guttural growls and groans." I'll Rhaip you...pieces..???... and..e-e-EIAATT Ghyouu." Deep inside the slowly unraveling man's mind the man's very bijuu looked in in stark shock.' What is wrong with this creature...this is no doing of mine....' Staring towards the sky in a burning fury that hurt so bad his eyes burned as if salt was  being pound into them. His eyes now glowing a whitish blue he stared towards the sky, seemingly waiting for it to send down some destructive beam of destruction to annihalate such a creation." Argghhh..Ahhh. ROARWGHUNNG!!!" Holding his eyes  in pain white hot streaks of tears flew from his eyes as he hunched in pain. The once square barrier between his iris and Scelera changing and dissolving releasing at hissing steam from his eyes as if it was dissolving it...the passive influence of such demonic chakra finally coming out the man's very teeth were bleeding as they forced their ways out forming something..." C'mere. Gruahh." His usually slow and precise words now devolving in to primal growls of deeply monstrous speech he staggered towards the the coliseum his very aura changing into that....of something ungodly. His eyes staring towards the Arena it almost welcomed it. Never before had he ever let his control go, and now that he had some change was occuring, but if this horrible mid-reaction was anything to go by, what was the final product. And could what Tadoe been doing only stopped a passive change that should have happened since his birth...

Word count:1079
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Left_bar_bleue500/500A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon   A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:00 am

NOTES

Word Count
811 words

Jutsu Used
N/A

Other
N/A

Calm, my mind became. All that mattered was my limbs sweeping flawlessly through the air. There was a certain type of peace that I could only achieve while training. At the same time, I had already known fighting was what made my mind peaceful. It was where I felt most comfortable...the most at home...the most alive. All the training and fighting and killing made me revel in and enjoy battle. Something I neither could nor ever would rid myself of. For a year one time, I abstained from training, from fighting, and even from missions that likely would have required battle. It was a truly horrible year. My body literally ached and became stressed from not being used and mentally, I became antsy and I was not able to function properly. After that year, I swore that I would never do something like that again. Ever.

My body continued flying through the air effortlessly, while my mind relaxed and gave me the quiet I needed to think about the pleasant moments in my past. The most important moments so far, though, were of her. Every day, I wondered what she was doing out there, away from her home. I knew she could handle herself, but at the same time she was still considered a Missing-nin now. I was always fearing for the worst...worrying that something had happened to her. After all, she was the one who sparked a change in me the most. She was what allowed me to overcome the darkness that loomed within myself. "Then again, such horrifying things never truly go away." Every night, I was bombarded with nightmares of  the shinobi I had killed...from Missing-nin to those who may have had their own families in their own lands. On top of that, I continued to have nightmares of the night I lost my entire family, save for my father who flipped harder than I did. I remembered it as though it happened only last night. It was my mother's birthday and we had trained hard that day so that we could celebrate together that night. I was the youngest, so I was put to bed early around ten o' clock. I slept soundly through the night, but when I woke up with a smile on my face and walked into the main room, my smile disappeared. There was blood all over the walls...my mother and siblings' bodies mangled, on the ground unmoving, and covered in blood. My father stood at the center of the room looking down at his dead wife with the most devastated and horrified look I had ever seen. When I walked through the blood to my father, he grabbed me and held me in his arms. There were no words. No tears. No expression. He only held me tightly and held me like that for several hours. After those several hours, my memory became hazy. I didn't remember much after that except that I felt empty and dead inside. A year after that was when the brutal training began. I still had nightmares of that night, replaying again and again in the back of my head. Battle became my escape from the horrors of that night. Ever since then, I had a special type of passion for martial arts that not many could have understood. My training was what allowed me to think through that night and come to terms with their deaths. The killers were never found, though. To this day, I still wanted to find the bastards who ruined my life and my father's life...and rip their heads from the rest of their bodies with my own two hands.

Before I knew it, I was in a lotus sitting position with my eyes closed and my breathing still stable. My body was finally relaxed, and it felt good being able to stretch the muscles properly and completely. It had been too long since the last time I stretched myself out this much. With that, I stood back up and dusted myself off...though, then I picked up on a rather ominous chakra signature that was headed in my direction. Then I remembered the familiarity of the chakra. It was somewhat subtle but I was able to deduce that it was one of our two Jinchuuriki. It was still a bit far away to tell which one for certain, but I had a feeling it was Tadoe. The chakra given off was too thick to be any other shinobi in our village. I became curious as to why he was out here at such a late hour, but then again, there was no such thing as a curfew in Tsukigakure. There was something off about it, though...I couldn't yet put my finger on it, but I was certain I'd find out in the next moments.

© Coding done by Eden of Naruto Legacy

Back to top Go down
Genin

Tadoe
Tadoe

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon   A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 am

Pain. Pain could be the gist of what Tadoe knew at this particular moment, it had seemed that because of some rookie mistake on his part, he now had to suffer pain. And no, not just some regular eye-shutting teeth-clenching pain that a even a kid could fight off, but the pain of the unknown, something of which Tadoe had not experienced since birth. The pain of something so strong it simply grabbed a hold of your very soul in attempts to destroy you. A pain that was not felt since his birth when he felt torment so strong it still shook his primal instincts to the core with fear, a pain that was caused by...his bijuu. His mind racing as the golden chakra of his bijuu wrapped him in a fiery embrace, it's elegant display masking it's hideous burn. The temperature of his outside skin building and building to an explosive length, plumes of steam bursting from every pore of his body. The very moisture of his body struggling in a valiant attempt to fight it's way out of the merciless environment that was his body. The very life of the world around him being rejected by the divine power of the Eight-tailed Bijuu! Grass crackled and popped as it was burned to a blackened  crisp from the scorching heat produced from Tadoe. Almost three feet around the tormented man plant life within the vicinity molted to a crisp as if exposed to the full subjugation of a barren desert while the sun was at it's full height, murderously burdening them. Bringing up his burning arms in a excruciating gasp, the usually tolerant man who could stand getting a knife slowly slid on his gums howled in a bestial fashion. A deep guttural cry escaping his throat in a pound succession. Raking his sharpened nails against his face, he slightly tore flesh from his jaw as he fought to hold on. Valiantly attempting to gain control himself, he slowed his breathing, and even while he felt the pain of his inner body being cooked from the inside out he struggled to find that bumping feeling at the edge of his mind. Wincing with such force blood ran from his maw he zeroed in on it only be tossed about distraught, the sheer power that had now curled him within it's grasp bludgeoning him with some form of a mental beating from abrasive wood. The thought of being hit with a tree came to mind. That had to be yes ,but that worried him none now.In his wild stampede towards the arena he tripped on a stone that hung directly next to a ravine; Almost four meters deep. The feeling of ice being dropped on him as he collided against the somber waters below. A hissing cry escaping the cold waters as they screamed in a painful attempt to banish him from their bosom. Sinking slowly, Tadoe was no longer in control...well generally speaking. He was now waist deep into finding the peculiar bumping feeling that had annoyed him since his birth. What was it? Could it be his bijuu..no it couldn't be the presence was not demonic enough. Pretty close, but much too...calm. The way this entity was acting was similar to a genius in Shogi, carefully choosing when to advance and when to halt, when to hide and when to...talk," Finally..." A low voice said echoing from his mind.

His own body in a state of almost coma like fashion, he was in a state similar to a bear's hibernation, but only in so few ways. He could go maybe eight more minutes before his body finally gave in to the back-up of waste product and was forced to take in air, and then the drowning would happen.

A glimmering light met my vision, as I floated lazily throughout the murky darkness that made up my mind. A soft sigh bursting it's way from out of my body, I attempted to take in breath ,but soon found out that the air had not come to answer my plea, probably just a weird mind thing. Even now in my current predicament I find it strange that I feel no pain. When even in this limbo like state I can slightly hear the furious hissing of the water as my scorching body depletes it. I also find strange that I feel no real pain in this charade, who ever knew it would come to this, but alas everyone made slip ups and this was his, and so it seemed his bijuu was right there waiting, watching, and ready to strike.

"...You fool."

Suddenly choking a barrage of hoarse coughs Tadoe was thrown into a terrible speed towards the darkness. That bumping sound before growing more and more as the time went by. Looking around in panic he could see the golden light of his distant bijuu contained. It's words echoing in a somber plight.

' Tch. I can no longer stop this...this devil.'

A slight rush of panic rushing through the senses of Tadoe as he heard the words of his bijuu.'' What? What is it talking about? Devil... If it didn't cause this...then what did..."

Conceding into a warm glimmering feeling a sudden light propped itself faithfully into his vision, he felt himself shot quickly through the darkness. And the sounds of raging currents of water and raging fires were slowly drowned out by the most melodious of sounds. A hazy pattern of geometric shapes assaulting his perception he could barely handle what was breaching his mind. In the background the melodious sounds turning into a horrifying screech. The screams of an old language scolding him for some strange reason. What was this strange experience he was going through? The feeling of his entire body fading away he noticed long ago that he had stopped breathing, how long? He could not tell for a second was like an eternity in his current state. Time was boundless yet acute and had no meaning in this void like state he had found himself. Desperately he held onto his consciousness having lost control of his meta-bodily functions the instinctual habit of breathing came back and forth, on and off, as he felt himself lifted by some strange force. What was happening? This could not be, no it couldn't. Had the Shinigami finally come to take his soul from his physical confines? The feelings of rushed winds bombarded his sub-conscious thoughts...it was almost like a hazy dream. All pain absent from his being he felt overjoyed like a child in the care of it's mother. Such feelings he had. He noticed everything was black as well, and he seemed to float in a endless blackness, his bijuu's light was no more. When had that happened? His memories slipped him, he could simply not tell what was where and who was which. A sudden light glimmered slowly he resisted ,for something about the light...was just wrong. He resisted it's frantic pull, he could even feel his own Ego forcefully pulling him towards the light and like a bullet he shot off towards it, and a white hot pain shot through his body.His vision was blinded by a colorless white void, brighter than any sun, the pain still in full force. He primal growl escaped his throat, shaking slightly as his spirit was forced into his body the shock wore off. Trying to open his eyes he immediately regretted it as a intense burning once again shook him.

His vision was blinded by a colorless white void, brighter than any sun, the pain still in full force. A primal growl escaping his throat, shaking slightly he took in his surroundings looking all around, nothing but white. Trying to stand up he immediately regretted it as a sharp pain shot through his very soul. A slight chuckle coming from the vicinity his keen eyes shifted to it's origin. The visage of a dark male figure popping into view he was slightly surprised, but upon 'really' opening his eyes he immediately noticed a vicious black ooze that hung onto the man like glue. His conscious breaking the strangling daze that held him. The malicious chakra produced from this entity sizzling and powerful it was enough to put fear into even Kages. And so a deep strangling fear was thrust into Tadoe, but not from the fact that this man was in his mind. The fact that this...man looked exactly like him." What the fuc-" The words came out effortlessly, and realizing he could hear Tadoe was brought to even more surprise just as the man spoke. A cheap grin etching itself onto his perfectly formed maw." Call me Lucifer." Reaching out with his right arm he grabbed onto the first thing he could with a deathly vice so sharp it could crush rock. His stare solid he gazed directly at the man who had revived him with such hot pain, his eyes telling the story of someone who had witnessed events beyond their mesh. The man's face still hazy from his view due to the near-death experience. "I'm sure your wondering why I brought you here-" A deep golden blotch slowly glowing on the left side of the room, Tadoe did not close his eyes, never blinking in the entire process as the man continued." Tch. Still trying I see. Well back to what I was saying. I'm sure your wondering why I brought you here today, am I correct?" Forcing himself to slowly nod his head. The doppelganger before him letting out a loose sigh." Good. Well to be blunt. I'm you. Or your me?" He pondered for a split moment stopping and assuming a thinking man's pose in a comedic fashion. To say Tadoe's jaw hit the floor was a understatement." Well let's se-" "How in the fuc-?" Instantly the entire room turned a glowing red as the man's eyes were completely blacked out in a crimson rage powered glow." Don't...interrupt. Me."

In the outside world there was a sudden explosion of demonic chakra as the body of Tadoe convulsed suddenly."Whew. Now that's off my chest. You are nothing more then a manifest of what that bijuu thinks a human should be like, and since he's had time to mess with you mind in all that...you should be the Id part of my mind. Do you understand me? You are nothing more then a sentiment of my mind, the primal desires of a bijuu and a human mixed. A ignorant Hanyou in mental affairs. I'm the only thing keeping you from really becoming a monster.... but from what I've seen your already that, and I don't want to know what comes next. The only reason I can't dominate that worthless heap of feathers is because of my humanity. What you just experienced moments before? The shatter of our Ego. Hence your inability to think straight and make plausible actions. What are you? The last thing stopping me from breaking away from the confines of humanity's psyche. Have you ever wondered why you can't hear? Have you? Because if you could you would be exposed to communications of a meta kind that I send to you in wave lengths only linked minds can pick up. Ya see. Shinobi think that just because the body accepts the bijuu the mind follows, but they're so wrong. Ya see, through all this torment the bijuu's presence in our mind has raised a trigger of course. And overdrive of cognitive presence to me...your superego. I've been through so much. Without you... I'll become more than human. Reality will no longer hold me in it's grasp. And Limbo will be nonexistent to me. Have you ever wondered why ol' bird brain's hates us Human beans so much..eh, have you? Because what we can become. We have the potentials of gods.. No it goes further then that. Our minds as you put it is nothing more then a safety lock on the power of a human. Reality is nothing more then a cage, and insanity a punishment for straying too far to it's windows. Without you... I will know the meaning of life. Knowledge. Power. But all in itself has to be earned, through divine rights. No matter what plain of existence we may live on. It's time for you to sleep my friend. The encompasses of the world welcome you. I will now go through my final change, and escape this cocoon. Then not even the Bijuu will be able to stop me. So sleep...it'll all be ove-." The large hand grasped the face of the identical Superego a dooming feeling shooting through the thing's feeling as this....this devil came for his very life."You talk to much." Tadoe raised a single palm up to the man in question. "I will...tear your throat out...rend your bone.. and eat you!" And so Tadoe wrapped both hands around the doppelgangers throat grasping coiling his body with such power he felt his tendons pop at the sheer pressure growing within them, and just like that he sprigged at the man in question his maw opening to rip into the doppelganger. The rapid screams of the superego  reaching hellish lengths. In the real world the body of Tadoe letting out a blood-curdling shriek that literally split the water around him in a show of powerful sound-waves. The small canape of tree's encircling Tadoe's position being rend in a shower of splinters and shavings.

'Tch...that human. If he's even that anymore.... but I fear the breaking of his superego won't hurt make him into an even more brute. Hm... what happens when you take away a human's morals and reasoning.'

The man in question snapping back to life just as the water that had been blown into the air crashed back onto him. All four meters of it, slowly floating up in a comical fashion... the dripping wet crimson hell stone colored hair of Tadoe popped out, slowly like some entity not of this world. Opening his mouth his teeth shined in a glimmering white similar to ivory. Running his smooth tongue over his silk smooth teeth a spit of blood leaked from the muscle as the sharp set of carnivorous double fangs ripped into it. Finally opening his dreaded eyes, the surrounding area even inside the arena could have the gloomy feeling of a battlefield at that precise moment. Like Earth's warning to all who could hear. A grave danger just crossed into her world.

" You get a Devil."

And so now with the sclera of his eye similar to that of a golden orange dipped with dots of blood. He made his way out of the water. His body steaming heavily from the fleeing moisture. Walking into the Arena, he was greeted by a single man. His pupils shrinking visibly to a disturbing size, he could instantly tell from the very aura the man gave off he was a Kage. And not any kage either, his mind rushing with thoughts he could tell that he could only be his Kage. Taking this in account, Tadoe quickly attempted to hide his aura of death. Something he had picked up as a curse from Gaea herself, a small warning to all living inhabitants of earth that a Devil was among them. "Greetings my Kage. What do you get when you strip a human of all morals and reason?" His chilling voice echoed so very deeply from his chest. Reverberating with a baritone effect just not right on a human. It was like a wolf in Sheep's clothing. Tadoe was not quite right anymore. He was a Devil.
Word Count: 2631
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon   A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:26 am

"Through pain, we understand reality...but without love, we are blind to what lies within our grasp."
— Eden Shinteki

"I knew it was him. Tadoe, the Eight-tailed Jinchuuriki."

In my lotus position, what grew within my mind was a dark presence that drew close to my position. This dark presence was difficult to comprehend and confirm the identity of the person who was giving off this feeling. However, my conclusion was to soon be confirmed that it was none other than Tadoe, the Eight-tailed Jinchuuriki who is one of two Jinchuuriki in my village. Ironically they were polar opposites of each other, one not giving a shit and the other caring way too much for her own good. My village is just full of polar opposites. It's actually kind of fun. Such a pleasing thought it was, but I could not dwell on pleasantries for long, since I had to greet the man who steadily made his way toward me. As I thought such, I rose from the ground with only my legs and then dusted myself off thanks to the dirt that covered my pants. The entire time, I had my eyes closed in order to keep tabs on the signature before finally opening them to see Tadoe just ahead of me. The presence seemed to have worn off quite a bit when he arrived in the arena, though I still had that feeling in the back of my head. I wondered at first why he had come to the arena at this early hour, but then I had an assumption that it was merely out of coincidence that Tadoe had found me. Nobody knew of my tendency to come here to train in peace.

As Tadoe entered the arena, my mind began to be flooded with memories of the Games years ago. Brutal but fun times they were. Something deep within me wanted to come out and play, but at the same time I fought that instinct: the instinct to slaughter my opponent(s). That killing instinct was a very powerful part of me, considering how connected to me it was due to my bloodied past. There was no escaping the memories that coursed through my mind, but I at least found comfort in that my instinct to kill was perfectly in check. This day would not have gone well if I had killed the man walking toward me. Though, his voice brought me to the current moment which I was thankful for in the back of my mind. His question was a rhetorical one essentially, but I felt as though answering would make the atmosphere slightly lighter. His voice was deeper than normal, almost as though he was not the one who was speaking at the moment. I could not help but be curious about this change but at the same time, I could not let on that I was curious about his change in demeanor. Easily enough, I spoke calmly to Tadoe and peered directly into his eyes as I spoke, my features giving no signs of anxiety or restlessness.

"A strange question to ask on a decent day such as this, but I will oblige you. What you get is an unstoppable human who cares not about the lives of others or his own life. It is someone who could kill without a second thought and not feel a single thing afterward. Is there a particular reason you have come to ask me this, Tadoe?"

I forced my mind to become clear and open, so that I could eliminate the curiosities and other needless thoughts and focus on the steadily growing conversation between the Eight-Tailed Jinchuuriki and I. The only thought left remaining in my head was...

"I wonder how far this will go. I am a bit excited, actually..." I said in my head with the slightest grin showing up on my calm expression.

Word Count — 630

Notes — ///

Jutsu Used — ///

© Coding done by Eden of Naruto Legacy

Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon   A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:46 pm

(OOC: This topic is being locked as Tadoe no longer exists IC. I will be awarding my EXP for this. I have 2,100 words which means 210 EXP.)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon   A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sudden Meeting: The Queen & The Demon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1