Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

[House Cleaner][Xavier][D]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
[House Cleaner][Xavier][D] Left_bar_bleue480/480[House Cleaner][Xavier][D] Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

[House Cleaner][Xavier][D] Empty
PostSubject: [House Cleaner][Xavier][D]   [House Cleaner][Xavier][D] EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:09 am

The sun would just begin to peak its head over the horizon, signifying the dawning of a new day for most and the beginning of a new adventure for some. The streets would begin to fill as the people hustled to and fro going to their destinations without a care in the world, as it should be. As the village began its wake up call so to would one individual whom was already awake before the entirety of his village, like a mother looking after their child, Xavier was up watching over his home. Rising from the sitting position he was once in he would stretch atop the roof on which he was perched, he couldn't sleep again tonight and though the reasoning was unknown he was sure it would pass eventually. He would head inside and clean himself up a bit, as well as change his clothes before heading out to get his errands for today done. Isais was already on the move again, doing what he did best, that being causing mischief and if not that there was probably some girl he was hitting on. Xavier would smile to himself as these thoughts crossed his mind "alright so mission time..." he would speak to himself as he checked the address of the desired location and began traversing the terrain via rooftop in order to get there faster. It didn't take long, he would land in front of the home, which at first glance you would assume that no one lived there; however closer inspection would reveal that it was occupied. Xavier would approach the house and knock on the door. A few minutes would pass before the sound of locks being unlocked and the door would swing open revealing a very elderly man with a mean demeanor about him, he was a bit shorter then Xavier and seemed a bit on the slow side as his years were catching up to him, but his voice showed that he wasn't ready to keel over and die on anyone anytime soon despite his outward appearance. "What do you want?!?" his voice was strong and powerful which took Xavier a bit off guard "Uh well I.... I'm here because you requested help cleaning up your home?". The man seemed a bit confused a first before finally remembering "ah yes yes, get in here and let's get this thing started!" he would walk slowly back into the depths of his home with Xavier in tow. To Xavier's surprise the home was well kept from the inside despite the exterior looking trashy and worn down "so what shall I do first?". The old man would take a seat in his chair before looking Xavier up and down as if he was inspecting him "well firstly, I need to get that trash outta here, then I need some help getting this laundry completed, and when'll go from there." Nodding Xavier would head over to the trash can and begin to tie up the bags and lifting them over his shoulder, it was best to get them all out of the way now rather then going in and out repeatedly. Heading out the door he would run toward the nearest public dumpster which was down the street from where the old man stayed, he would throw the trash inside before running back. "Trash is out, laundry next right?" Xavier would reach for the clean clothes only to be stopped by the old man "are you out your flippin' mind!? I know you weren't about to touch my clean clothes with those dirty fingers of yours?" Xavier was startled by the sudden out burst at first, quickly he would recover and apologize before washing his hands in the kitchen sink and returning to get this laundry done. The old man seemed pleased for now as he let Xavier go about his work in peace. Minutes would pass before Xavier would finish off the last of the laundry and by that time the old guy was sleep, Xavier didn't want to wake the guy up but he needed to know what was next to do. He would get up and poke the old man in the arm, who would jump in surprise from the touch "ah a man can't even get some sleep in his own home, done are ya? alright well then in the next room there are some stacks of paper's that need to be moved to the corner and lastly could ya fix my bed up? thanks lad" and with that he would drift off to sleep, he seemed so at peace and seeing with his own eyes made Xavier feel a bit of that peace as well. He would make his way into the adjacent room and immediately found what he was looking for, stacked on the desk were 4 fairly big stacks of files, documents, papers and what ever else that lied within sitting there waiting for him. With a sigh Xavier would pick up the first stack and moved it into the designated corner, he would repeat the process 3 more times as need ed before releasing an over exaggerated sigh of relief, the job wasn't hard but it was a bit tedious. He wouldn't bother the old man, who was still asleep, instead he would go ahead and make his way to fix up his bed. The bed wasn't really that messed up, Xavier would make the needed adjustments to it before making his way down stairs, only to be greeted by an awakened old man, a smile on his face "you did well kid not gunna lie, you didn't complain like the others usually do, but you still like to get things done fast like the rest of them, but know this, some things take time, learn patience, take it slow and easy, its not the destination but it's the journey and some times being the turtle turns up better then being the rabbit remember that." Xavier would smile and nod his understanding before leaving the man's home. Returning to his own home he would sit on the roof and wait, for what he had no idea but nevertheless there he sat waiting for whatever, he had sent a messenger pigeon to deliver the news that his mission was done and his client satisfied, today was a good day.
Back to top Go down

[House Cleaner][Xavier][D]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1