Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Rin
Rin
Male Posts : 484
Ryo : 271638

Character sheet
Chakra:
Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D) Left_bar_bleue175/175Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D) Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D)   Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Breaking a Sweat– D Rank:

6:33 AM
It was early in the morning, and Rin had neglected to check the actual time before he left. Maybe he was late, maybe he was a few hours early, but who knew. Rin certainly didn't. All he knew was that he was tasked for a fitness review as part of his rank probation. Why was he even trying so hard to earn back his promotion? ...Well, that wasn't exactly true. He wasn't trying hard, he was only doing what they had told him to do. He didn't even seem to bother question them or their methods, he just went with it.

But today, his “physical assessment” was in order. He was to go to some kind of trainer and endure his “extreme training” regime to not only assess his abilities, but to help the trainer as well. After all, it would be great for publicity if a genin could withstand his extreme training regime that others have failed. Some kid besting the general populace? That would cause an uproar.

6:48 AM
Rin arrived at the location he had been instructed to be at some time he had long since forgotten. It was a wooden building that looked like it had suffered from the effects of rot and water damage. He struggled to slide the door open, as it seemed like it was off it's tracks, and stepped inside. Was it empty? It looked empty. In fact, all he could hear was the sound of faint footsteps... Which were growing louder, and more frequent. Was somebody running? Rin turned his head to the left and his vision, and soon his face, was met with the bottom of a foot.

HUAAHH!” was all he heard aside from the sound of his body hitting the wooden floor.

V..vwhat da fock if wrong wiffou?!” Rin yelled as he struggled to climb to his feet while wiping away the blood that came from his nose. “Ah, my apologies! You must be Rin-san, my pupil for the day!” the shorter male dressed in a white gi and black sash said. Rin was hardly listening and instead muttering slurred obscenities while cleaning his face of blood.

Right, right... Let us begin then!

[Post Total: 370/600]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin
Male Posts : 484
Ryo : 271638

Character sheet
Chakra:
Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D) Left_bar_bleue175/175Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D) Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D)   Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:10 am

Right, right... Let us begin then!

7:21 AM
All you have to do is relax...” said the shorter male clad in a white gi as he inhaled and exhaled slowly. He was preforming a perfect split, his form completely uncompromised by the uncomfortable looking position. “...and breathe. Just relax and breathe...” He opened his right eye and glanced over at Rin, then exhaled. “You're not relaxing and breathing.” he said.

We're doing the same thing!” Rin yelled. He was barely even halfway down in the position of a split, yet still convinced that he was doing it correctly. In response, he was only given a palm to the face.

9:03 AM
F..forty eight... Forty n..nine... f...fif...fifty!” Rin said as he pulled his body above the metal bar that sat in the door that overlooked the water. He dropped from the bar with a thud and barely managed to sit upright while heavily panting. “Just... one more set...” he managed to breathe out. The trainer was simply looking on in silence and nodding his head along. Rin didn't rest for very long before he wobbled back to his feet and grasped the bar tightly with both hands. He shaky breath was forced out and he began to pull his body upward until his chin cleared the metal pole. He counted each successful attempt out loud, and continued on at a slow yet steady pace.

11:55 AM
F..forty n..nine... one more..!” Rin grunted out as he tried to push his body upward. A pool of his sweat had begun to form beneath him, the fatigue and wear on his body from his earlier exercises clearly displayed by said pool. “That's your last set, Rin-san. Hurry and finish so that we may continue.” the instructor said. “F... f...” Rin tried to force out as he raised his body into the upright position, having successfully preformed the pushup. “F..fuck you..!

3:19 PM
The sound of Rin's bare feet hitting the wooden floor over and over echoed throughout the rundown dojo. The rope in his hands spun around him in a circle rapidly, nearly invisible if it wasn't for the white blur. Rin wasn't counting this time, and he could only barely hear the faint clicking of the Instructor's stopwatch. “Ten seconds remain!” yelled the instructor who crossed his arms and awaited the final seconds of Rin's trial.
4:20 PM
This was the final exercise that the “instructor” had tasked Rin with. Two to four thousand punches against the sandbag he had hung from the dojo's rafters. What kind of task was that? Two to four thousand? That was a very large range that he wouldn't need to reach in order to complete the assessment and retrieve his reward. He could stop at two thousand exactly if he was interested in counting. Truth be told, Rin wasn't interested in counting, and he doubted the instructor would be able to keep up. But even so, Rin was wailing on the sandbag like he had some kind of personal agenda against it.

Each hit connected with a solid thud. His right fist rocketed forward in a blur, and it was followed by his left. His strikes were firmly rooted, using his right leg as leverage to throw all of his body weight behind each punch. He had been going steadily for almost twenty minutes, not tiring himself out but still going at a pace that would have him out of the dojo before supper came around. Rin had estimated the number of punches he had completed to be around a thousand already. He completed one combo of five strikes in succession and pivoted on his left leg while whipping his right around. The back of his heel slammed into the sandbag and sent it sliding along the track. He took the following seconds to catch his breath.

Excellent form and balance, and your stance is rooted magnificently, but you waste too much motion!” said the instructor who wasted no time in criticizing his striking. “Your strike pattern is also very predictable and you leave yourself unguarded. When you strike, prepare yourself to evade or block an incoming strike, and don't repeat the same pattern! Strike quickly and precisely, there is no need to wind up your strikes like a brute!” he said. Rin exhaled and raised his fists back up. The athletic wrappings he had been supplied with to protect and support his hands and wrists were excellent, and they worked well. He went back to striking at the sandbag and took the Instructor's advice into consideration. He kept his strikes precise, kept his guard up even while striking, and deviated from his normal pattern.

6:47 PM
D..done!” Rin said as he slammed his right hand into the sandbag. “You did well today, Rin-san. Perhaps the first pupil I've had to withstand this regime! Remember the advice I've given you and it will help you in the future. I hope to see you again sometime!” he said as he turned his back to Rin and began to walk further into the dojo. “I'll be back tomorrow, and I'll do it all again in half the time!” Rin said before he gathered his things and rushed out the door. The Instructor's expression was one of pure confusion. Was he seriously going to return for more?

[Post Total: 892/600][Mission Total: 1262/600]
Back to top Go down

Breaking a Sweat (Shippuu - D)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1