Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

List Your Top 10 Anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Male Posts : 1347
Ryo : 493454

Character sheet
Chakra:
List Your Top 10 Anime Left_bar_bleue360/360List Your Top 10 Anime Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

List Your Top 10 Anime Empty
PostSubject: List Your Top 10 Anime   List Your Top 10 Anime EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:44 am

Alright, here we are, I want people to list off their top 10 anime movies/series. If you give a reason to each on and why it is your favorite then I will throw in 10,000 of my own ryo to you. But you gotta hurry, only the first ten who actually follow through with making reasons why will receive the ryo. Also to stop stupid comments, your review must be at least five non-repetitive sentences, granted if you just want to post your top ten and not get the ryo go ahead, it is just an added bonus.

My top ten in order are:
  • Code Geass R1 + R2
  • Blue Gender
  • Strawberry Panic
  • Welcome to the NHK
  • Elfin Lied
  • Death Note Seasons 1 + 2
  • Asura Cryin'
  • Shuffle
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Seed + Destiny
  • Darker than Black Seasons 1 + 2
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
List Your Top 10 Anime Left_bar_bleue190/190List Your Top 10 Anime Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: List Your Top 10 Anime   List Your Top 10 Anime EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:04 am

1. Code Grass- It showed what one person can accomplish with a dream and determination. He changed the world and became an enigma, then a sacrificial villain to unite the world.
  2. Gundam Seed/Destiny- badass scenes and the love scenes and drama really moved my heart.
  3. Elfen Lied- shows how twisted truth can become and how we can love people despite being so different or dangerous and unstable
  4. Asura Cryin- A great love triangle where no one held back and they fought for what they truly believed
  5. Dragonaut- Quite the unique anime with a hypnotic love story & twist
  6. Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi- the truest definition if loyalty and love, willingly to sacrifice ones own body and life to fulfil the promise to protect the one he loves
  7. Shuffle- most epic love... "pent-angle" ever, great plot and character development
  8. Fate Stay/Night- love the twist on history and a predicament love story
  9. To love Ru/Darkness- overall ecchie-ness of the show and the love plot
  10. Eureka7- watching it fills me with goosebumps and makes such a longing in my heart and shows me what I am missing in life. Hard to find a love story that rivals this and still remotely remains within the realms of "humanity"
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
List Your Top 10 Anime Left_bar_bleue305/305List Your Top 10 Anime Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: List Your Top 10 Anime   List Your Top 10 Anime EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 am

The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not
necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other person or persons. Examples of
analysis performed within this article are only opinions of the author. If you have any complaints about the list, stuff it.

Now, without further delay, our feature presentation.

10. :

9. :

8. :

7. :

6. :

5. :

4. :

3. :

2. :

1. :

Last edited by Lee Ketsueki on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
List Your Top 10 Anime Left_bar_bleue315/315List Your Top 10 Anime Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: List Your Top 10 Anime   List Your Top 10 Anime EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:47 am

1: Elfen Lied
2: Gai-rei Zero
3. Canaan
4. Gunslinger Girl
5. Code Geass 1+2
6. Darker than Black
7. Corpse Princess
8. Mnemosyne
9. Hellsing
10. Monster/Noir
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
List Your Top 10 Anime Left_bar_bleue385/385List Your Top 10 Anime Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: List Your Top 10 Anime   List Your Top 10 Anime EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:30 am

I plan on giving the anime, my favorite character in the anime and then the reason.

1. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion = Cornelia li Britannia - Everyone should see this one coming. Cornelia was just so badass in Code Geass, from when she first showed up blowing up half a mountain in her Knightmare frame to outsmarting Lelouch right off the bat.

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood = Olivier Mira Armstrong - We all know that once brotherhood came out, the first Fullmetal Alchemist was shunned more than a disease ridden rat. But Olivier Armstrong was just so demanding and respected that, even without Alchemy, she made all the people her bitches. ;D

3. Gurren Lagann = Kamina - Let's face it, the mechs in this anime are beyond stupid but the plot and characters are genuine. The fact that it made me tear up so many times is proof that its an anime worth the watch.

4. Sword Art Online = Heathcliff - Every single gamer out there has thought at least once that it would be cool to be in the world that they play. So an anime based off of that idea is fantastic. It played well with the real emotions of the players and in doing so plucked my heart strings like a harp. I'll never be able to listen to 'Rudolf' ever again.

5. Fate/Zero = Iskandar - This anime had some of the coolest fight scenes ever but Alexander the great just stole the show. Yes, the anime had its moments that really made you feel sad for someone or, in my case, rage at some points. But all in all, it is a great watch.

6. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 = Cornelia li Britannia - The reason why R2 is put separately from the first season of Code Geass is because the fighting really seemed to die down way too much till the end. The lack of Cornelia also killed my mood too and the fact that she didn't use a knightmare frame and oped for field work is why it was moved down on my list.

7. Mirai Nikki = Minene Uryu - Who would have thunk so many people kept dairies? But i like how it put a twist on things and how the future could be interpreted so many different ways and the twist in the anime was a major one but was kinda seeable. I liked Minene because she was so confident, even without her phone.

8. Angel Beats = Yuri Nakamura - A friend convinced me to watch this by explaining the plot and I have to admit, it's refreshingly original. I won't spoil anything, but I was really taken by the leader of the SSS, Yurippe. Her reasons for fighting against God really spoke to me and put it in a perspective that I could understand.

9. Rebuild of Evangelion = Mari Illustrious Makinami - Everything. Is. So. Pretty. *_* I watched the original Neon Genesis Evangelion and it was good but of course, the ending sucked big time. But this, it is just so awesome and I loved the turn they took for the storyline.

10. Elfen Lied = Mariko Kurama - So much blood +_+ But in a good way. I usually never really like something THIS gore filled but it had a nice enough plot and I liked that all the alien/mutants/things had to be female. Lucy was good but seemed a bit too cliche' for me to like, but Mariko, now SHE was so awesome that she had to be killed via betrayal and if it wasn't for that, she would have killed...well, everyone at that point.
Back to top Go down
Genin

DarkAria
DarkAria
Ryo : 0

PostSubject: Re: List Your Top 10 Anime   List Your Top 10 Anime EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:35 am

In no particular order

Code Geass
Gurren Lagann
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Welcome to the NHK
Fate/Zero-Stay Night
Death Note
Evangelion
Black Butler
FLCL
Darker than Black
Back to top Go down