Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Dachou Nushi(Done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Dachou Grandia
Dachou Grandia
Male Posts : 142
Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dachou Nushi(Done) Left_bar_bleue250/250Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 pm

[img]Dachou Nushi(Done) Falconp

[/img]

Mirage
Carve Forgivness in Marble, Anger in Sand..
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Dachou
Last Name: Nushi
Alias:Dachou/Dach/MOron
Birthday: For me to know and you to find out
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: NOne
Affiliation: Village Hidden in the Jungle
Element: Earth, water, Lightening
Specialization: Weaponry, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

Personal v2

Personality: Dachuo has a happy go lucky personality. He is very hyper and fun-loving. Though he usually hides it behind a polite and quiet manner, he usually opens up to his close friends. He is a jolly man, and is pretty humble in his own way. He is a respecting person, always helping older citizens. He tries to do no harm, but is a pretty big klutz. He is kind of a bull-in-a-china-shop kind of clumsy. Though he is very trustworthy and honest. He may seem wild at times, animal-like almost. If he is exposed to only animals for extended periods of times, he starts to act like an animal, almost like mimicry. He can imitate voices very well and he loves to drop by and scare people just for the fun of it. He also has a kind of daring attitude, and an impulsive one at that.

Likes: Junk Food, Sweet Food, Sour Food, Food in General, People, girls, Animals, weapons

Dislikes: Death, murder, NOt eating, getting rejected, enemies, war, bloodshed, mushrooms, pickels.

Motivation: Dachous motivation is the fact that ihs Village is thriving, and that he someday may become Kage of it.

Fears: To see all his loved ones die or to have to betray his village. He also is scared of the dark and fears

Clan Information

Clan name Nushi

Bloodline Name:Ikimundo

Bloodline Ability: The Nushi clan has a number of abilities. A big one is feeling the moods of those around them, like a cat. They also can understand animals and they also can change the color of their eyes, depending on their mood.

Clan History: THis Clan has been down so many centuries that its history was lost through the ages. All that is known is that the founder, Tori NUshi, was born in a forest, surrounded by animals, and she didn't face real civilization until the age of 15. She missed her old life with animals, so she created techniques so she could keep in touch with her old life. She shared them with no one but her family.

History

History: Dachou was born in the village hidden in the jungle, and his parents abandoned him. They had wanted a girl, but they were disappointed to find a boy. They dropped him off at the SakuraKages doorstep and left him to take care of the baby. The Kage didnt really pay much attention to him, and always sent his assistantses to always care for him. Dahcou just wanted someone to actually take care of him without having to be ordered. He was often being ridiculed in his school for his eye color always changing. He trained even harder by that, ignoring the insults and sometimes agreeing with them to lessen the pain. At age 15 he gained the companionship of a pet wolf, and named it Urufu. Him and Urufu often spent hours together, secluding themselves from other kids his age. He didn't mind, and no one seemed to care.

Dachuo grew a very strong attatchment to Urufu, them always preferring the solitude of the forests over the actual village. They would spent hours at a time just watching nature do its thing, and the naimals roaming in the jungle. Dachou felt a very close attatchment to animals, and the longer he stayed away from civilization, the more animal like he bacame. He ran on all 4, he hunted like animals, he ate meat raw, and nothing happened to him. One man his age went looking for him, and found him in this state, he brought Dachou back to the village, and he returned to nprmal in a matter of hours.

RP Sample: Twilight walked into the Akatsuki Hidout. It wasn't much of a hideout. They couldn't have made it more obvious if they stuck a big neon lighted sign in the front of the cave saying "The Akatsuki hide hear!" Only a complete moron wouldn't figure it out. And thats what the world was full of: morons. Twilight walked right into the main room of the leader, wich was empty, and sat down. Mom and Da will be proud Twilight thought courageously. He stood up, and walked into the main meeting room. Surprisingly there was alot of people in it. He cleared his throat for attention and everyone quieted and listened. "My name is Twilight. And I am your new leader. Anyone who opposes me wi-" He was cut off by some idiot trying to act tough. "Hey! What makes you think you can be leader? You just entered this place, no nothing of our strategies, and your 8!" He screamed. Twilight just sighed and raised his hand. "Silence, you will not talk to your leader this way. Age counts for nothing." He said. He waved his hands and a swarm of water minions erupted from the ground, and attacked the man. "Any questions?" Twilight asked. No one said anything. "Good, now, we must find a new location..."

Twilight jumped off the stage of the speaker, and beckoned for the Akatsuki to follow. "Now, we must rid this Cave of any sign of our excictance. We must start now. The vilages could attack us any second. The londer we wait, the more peril we are going into." Him and the rest of the organization got to work, destroying every piece of evidence they could find. Twilight walked through the cave, people bustling past him. He walked into a room labeled Inazukos in light green. He looked around and saw a cracked picture on the ground. He picked it up, and brusshed off the dust. It was of him and his parents. His eyes swelled with tears. Twilight tucked the picture into his pocket and turned around. at the door stood a man, no younger than 50. "Aren't you a little old to be in the Akatuski?" He asked coldly. The man looked at Twilight with regret in his eyes. This child shouldn't have to go through this.

"Age matters not..." The man repeated from Twilights speech. "I knew your parents. They were like children to me. If you need anything, son, just come to me. Tears streamed down Twilights face. He ran to the man and hugged him. "Thank you... Sir.." He sobbed. "Call me, Uncle Akira" He said quietly, holding the boy.

Last edited by Dachou Nushi on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kaguya Apocalypse
Kaguya Apocalypse
Male Posts : 280
Ryo : 11850

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dachou Nushi(Done) Left_bar_bleue260/260Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Immediate Error.

Genin or village leader only.

I suppose there is no rule against it, but listing different food flavors to make your likes longer is kinda cheap XD

Again, no rule broken, but spelling could be way better o.o the red underlines should help

Understand that there is no using the clan until it is accepted in clan registries.

YET AGAIN, no rule broken, but your history is kind of bland.

Bleh, constructive criticism. Change your rank and it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Dachou Grandia
Dachou Grandia

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dachou Nushi(Done) Left_bar_bleue250/250Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:17 pm

o.O edited
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kaguya Apocalypse
Kaguya Apocalypse
Male Posts : 280
Ryo : 11850

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dachou Nushi(Done) Left_bar_bleue260/260Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dachou Nushi(Done) Left_bar_bleue300/300Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:19 am

Where is your rp sample?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Dachou Grandia
Dachou Grandia

Character sheet
Chakra:

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:21 am

Holy crud.. forgot about that.. I shall edit it at once!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dachou Nushi(Done) Left_bar_bleue300/300Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:00 am

Dachou, I'll give you only this one warning. Do not, Do not ever, rp without your character approved once you have edited it. I hope this does not happen again when you create other characters and etc. Now please have at least one more paragraph of history.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Dachou Grandia
Dachou Grandia

Character sheet
Chakra:

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Edited...
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue
Male Posts : 450
Ryo : 68700

Character sheet
Chakra:

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dachou Nushi(Done)   Dachou Nushi(Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dachou Nushi(Done)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1