Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Student at the Ready

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Shinoe
Shinoe
Female Posts : 168
Ryo : 143000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Student at the Ready Left_bar_bleue100/100Student at the Ready Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Student at the Ready Empty
PostSubject: Student at the Ready   Student at the Ready EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:51 am

Shinoe Hozuki walked through the Ferrum Hills until she reached an area in front of the abandoned mine. Holding a hand over her eyes, the girl looked up above the hills to where Lamina Peak stood. It was hard to believe that she had fallen from there and hadn't even gained an injury. Though not on her own she had to admit. And that was why she was here now; to receive training from Eden Shinteki. He had been nice enough to get her in as a genin for Tsukigakure, which was more than she had hoped for when first coming to this country. She would make sure that his kindness wasn't for nothing. Looking around at the empty area, the brunette decided to begin warming up until the man decided to show up. Cracking her knuckles, Shinoe rolled her neck, then her shoulders and reached down to her toes. Then she extended her left foot leftwards far away from the center of her body, brushing up small amounts of dry dirt as it skidded across the ground and she bent her right knee so she could lower her two hands to the ground. She repeated this stretch again for her right leg before stretching her hands above her head and finally lowering them to in front of her neck area and tightening them into fists. Shinoe alternated between practice punches and kicks, making small grunts as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Student at the Ready Left_bar_bleue500/500Student at the Ready Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Student at the Ready   Student at the Ready EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:24 pm

The day still was young, the sun shone brightly in the clear sky. Though, it was not so early that the sun was still rising from the oceans to the East. A new day. A new set of tasks to complete. What lay in store for me on this day. These thoughts ran through my head as I stood atop a single tree which was slightly taller than the others in the area, looking to the clear sky above my head. Though this time around, I knew what lay in store for me at least this morning.

On this morning, I was to begin the teaching of the new girl, Shinoe who had just arrived at Tsukigakure not too long ago. I saw potential in her merely by her attitude. It was something I was a bit fond of due to the contrast in my own demeanor. Speaking of new girls...Shinoe herself had just arrived at the place I had described yesterday to her. She herself was early, and it was worthy of being applauded. Not many kids her age were able to be awake, much less functional so early in the day even though it was a couple hours from noon already.

The girl was well off into her stretches by the time I actually got a lock on her through the trees. Her posture was pretty good, though it wasn't very balanced. She could be tipped over without much effort. It was different...training a girl. It reminded me of...that girl back then. Before that girl grew up with me. Hisame was similar to Shinoe in such a sense. Not very balanced.I was sure Shinoe would also grow into a very strong woman eventually, which was my main reasoning for having accepted her as my student, though perhaps another reason was so that I'd have a reason to get closer to the people within my village. Such things were important for a Kage, right?

After such thoughts and memories ran through my head, I jumped down to the ground beneath me and landed a few feet behind the girl Shinoe as she had just begun exercises of some sort. Instead of just standing there, though, I spoke aloud so that she'd know I was there. "I'm glad that you arrived early. Not many your age like to get up even this early. Shall we begin the day, Shinoe?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Chuunin

Shinoe
Shinoe
Female Posts : 168
Ryo : 143000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Student at the Ready Left_bar_bleue100/100Student at the Ready Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Student at the Ready   Student at the Ready EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Shinoe was so concentrated into her warm up punches and kicks at the air that she had not noticed Eden's silent landing behind her until he spoke to alert her of his presence, causing her to hair's to raise and her body to instantly go on alert, involuntarily swinging her right fist wildly at the man as she exclaimed, "Shit!" Thankfully or rather humiliatingly, the punch never met it's mark as her boots slid on the dry dirt, causing her to keep spinning and punching too far to the left. Barely catching her balance so that she wouldn't fall forward, the brunette shrugged in a non-committal reply to his observation that she was not like most others her age in that she was willing to wake up early. She didn't bother telling him that she had been sleeping until two hours ago in a forest. At his rhetorical question of getting started she stated in turn, "Might as well get started before you have to fly off or something. New Kage must be busy as hell."

She honestly wasn't sure how to react to him being in his new position. They hadn't really interacted much since he was promoted and she didn't see much reason to change that, though she wasn't stupid enough to turn down training from a current kage. She felt as if she needed to watch his every breath and take notes on it. If she was to ever become kage of Shippugakure, maybe the masked man wasn't the only one who had some answers. Yet she was also wary. Eden was now a man in power, privy to very privileged knowledge she was sure. Did he already know her last name and the heritage it carried? The true reason she was in Tsukigakure? Or was he blissfully unaware and her own anxieties making him suspicious about her demeanor? All of these thoughts were distracting her as she stepped back from Eden, awaiting for his direction.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student at the Ready   Student at the Ready Empty

Back to top Go down

Student at the Ready

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1