Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Along the Serpent (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Along the Serpent (Open)   Left_bar_bleue385/385Along the Serpent (Open)   Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

Along the Serpent (Open)   Empty
PostSubject: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:50 am

The young woman walked along the outer wall of Boufuugakure. The wall, if you could call it that, rose high into the air and looked like a giant snake coiling itself around the village in a protectful manner. She didn't like it.

This is the first lines of protection for Boufuugakure, the tall walls rise high into the air and at points almost appear to scrape the sky. The entire construct has been sculpted over the course of several centuries by generations of craftsman families to have the appearance of scales so that when the storms are extremely heavy intruders and other passers by would confuse the wall as an actual giant serpent. Or simply intimidate them enough to deter them from actually attacking. Directly on the outside of these walls is a giant moat nearly a quarter mile across to prevent easy intrusion. But things were never easy.

Craning her neck, Cornelia's dark pink hair spilled over her shoulders as she gazed up at the top of the sculpted monolithic wall. She wondered absently if the clouds were brushing along the back of the stone serpent. But it didn't matter even if they did. Infiltrating such a wall was far from impossible. Just improbable. For instance, just because there was a great wall coiled around the city of Boufuugakure, didn't mean there was no way in. Citizens, merchants and tourists traveled in and out on a daily basis without much hassle. There was always a way in.

The kunoichi continued to chew on a thin stick of cinnamon perched on her lips as she leaned her back against the wall, but paused as an annoying presence spoke in her mind. "Idiotic wench! I could crush that pathetic excuse for a barricade in one blow and then their petty stream won't matter!"
Gritting her teeth in aggravation, she contemplated on replying but knew that it would only be an argument of idiotic scales that would get them nowhere and talking to herself would be in no way beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen
Female Posts : 812
Ryo : 360042

Character sheet
Chakra:
Along the Serpent (Open)   Left_bar_bleue145/145Along the Serpent (Open)   Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:22 am

Yuen was returning back home for a small amount of time for not being around in all that she was just knowledgeable about. She had won her first round of the Chuunin Exam by default, something she was not too pleased with as she would spot the walls to her home, a subtle smile perched on her face as her small frame was heading back. Her red hair flowed down to her shoulders, the red eyes watching with a smile of bloodletting while her body would move forwards. Her weapons were adorned underneath a single cloak while her very smile would keep its demonic glare and gaze. She was too well known for killing decadents of the village, such individuals who did petty crimes yet she took full vengeance fo the law on them. Whether they were whores playing weak or molesters of the same sex. She treated all equally under that impact.

Or at least that would be the way Yuen reasoned it as she walked with a steady smile and easy and perpetuating gaze about her eyes. A steady grin to her lips as she popped her neck and continued to walk with a purpose to herself. She then sensed something, or rather the beast inside her did as it would tell her there was someone formidable at the top of the walls. She, being the host of the six tails, would have an unquenched bloodlust at times, however she was curious for now so she would just begin walking up the wall after passing the water, using her chakra feet to climb as she would smile with a steady gaze. Her body was well trained for this as her saké flask clicked and clanked against her body. The smile to her lips remained as she would continue to climb until her body was directly to the side of the person she was sensing, the person who she would believe was on guard duty as she would crouch and with a raised hand hope to surprise the long haired individual, “Yo.”
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:
Along the Serpent (Open)   Left_bar_bleue385/385Along the Serpent (Open)   Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:20 am

Cornelia continued to chew on the cinnamon stick which was starting to shrink more and more as she did. It was clamming to have but still, it got annoying when it started to get closer to being gone. She wasn't sure if it was even her own anger that was getting to her or the tailed beasts own. It felt like it was a cancer, spreading through her at an unknown rate but she would continue to push it down each and every time she could. While she leaned against the wall, she would raise her head to look back toward the sky and then paused as she glanced over in the direction of a 'Yo'.

She would chew a bit more on the stick before pulling it from her mouth and then looking the newcomer over once and then a second time before recollecting just who it was. Cornelia would raise a hand up just enough to be considered a reply before turning her attention back toward the top of the wall "Hello. Yuen, right?"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:
Along the Serpent (Open)   Left_bar_bleue145/145Along the Serpent (Open)   Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:42 pm

The beast inside was waking up, Yuen could precariously tell that he was out for blood and the like while she would be looking over at the woman. That long purplish pink hair told her all she needed to know as to who it was. Cornelia of the Storm, someone whom was like Yuen herself, a jinchuriki. As uncommon as they were, Yuen could definitely smile as she would pop her neck and back all at once. Moving herself towards her as she finally set herself down onto the wall’s walk way. “Yep, you are correct Miss Cornelia.” Of course the Rokubi was grunting and growling inside Yuen, as both the Rokubi and herself could sense and from there tell how much battle experience both the ninja and the beast inside her held.

It was definitely something to look at, two jinchuriki meeting as they were while Yuen would smile and look out to the village on the other side of the wall. “So why did they put you on wall duty this time Cornelia?” She would ask with a courteous look to her face, her body looking out at the market district of the village, she knew it could get busy and she always knew how precariously dangerous it could become in the night. However, at the time of mid day it was much easier to navigate without the worries of her head being ripped off. So for Yuen she would merely lean over, looking out that way, her body turned from Cornelia who had looked up but her mind, always at the ready, continued to feel Cornelia’s presence, keeping it in mind.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:37 am

Cornelia kept her attention toward the sky, focusing on the clouds that continued to float ever so freely in the sky. The Sanbi continued to throw a fit in her skull, as if it was being taunted with some sort of unresistible object in front it but Cornelia knew that letting that thing influence her only lead to bad thing. The woman replied that she was Yuen. Cornelia let her eyes shift to look at Yuen and she would look the woman up and down, in an almost sizing manner but in the end, attempted to do little in the terms of acting on any impulses she might have.

Yuen then asked why she was on wall duty this time to which she would sneer and look off to the side "Tsk, apparently I'm considered too much of a...'potential threat' to walk around in the village. So I have been given the pretentious duty of looking over the hunk of stone that would be this wall...." She then let her eyes shift to the corners to look over at Yuen and would have to wonder...what was she doing here? Was it really wise to be around a jinchuriki that was the host of the Sanbi? That continued to scratch away at the bars of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Too much of a potential threat, indeed Yuen could understand that as she felt that secondary presence of battle experience within Cornelia as she knew it was of the Sanbi. Yuen would smile as she would begin to working along her mind to keep her own creature at bay while initially she would look at Cornelia and then ask, “If they thought you were a potential threat why did they have you guarding the wall? There is no real reason behind that, because it would mean that as a potential threat you have the likability to devastate the wall itself.” She would giggle, her own information within her mind was something she was capable of knowing what there was to do. It was something she would understand to a point because she had thought it the same thing in her own life. A bit of her mentality would smile while another would merely sigh heavily. “How did your chuunin exams go when you went? I am curious because I am also in the Chuunin Exams right now.”
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:30 pm

The purple haired woman continued to stare at Yuen as she brought up the problem with the threat that the village wanted to keep out of the village being on the wall that was the defense of said village and it coming crashing down around her if she ever went AWOL. Cornelia would nod her head "Take that up with whoever is in charge of these things, I'm just trying to keep the whole thing into a perspective I might find beneficial." She would then 'tsk' and look over the wall "Not like there are many given the situation."

She then looked back at Yuen as she asked Cornelia about her Chuunin exam to which she would cross her arms over her chest and tried to remember. "The first stage was harder than I though for a written test. The second stage was team matches, it consisted of regulated, pre-choosen matches and I was surprised at how well I worked with someone else." Cornelia paused as she placed a hand on her hip "The third and final stage was where I had the most fun. I was able to get the attention of the Kanetsukage with a tie during my final match. Word to the wise..." She would lean forward and pointed at Yuen "Go for the kill. They'll stop you if you go to far but till then, don't let up."
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Indeed, there was only so much one person can do and taking it up with the council and the kage were the only options Yuen ever had. Granted the kage only knew so much about Yuen however she would shake off all worries and just continue down the path as her smile would stay with a comforting eye. She was glad the special Jounin did not blow off her question of the chuunin exams, for Yuen all she had were battles yet not one that she could show her abilities yet. The first was a termination of her opponent who never showed, this next one should be better but she had a foreboding feeling about it. “I’ll keep that in mind miss Cornelia.” She would respond with a light giggle, “Death and such is always interesting and I do love a good challenge, when the time comes give me a show,” The rokubi would say with a low growl burning through his voice. Her body shivered lightly, she still has not gotten accustomed to his voice in her head yet she would look at Cornelia and ask, “Did you ever have a choice of becoming what you are?”
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Cornelia was glad that her words were heeded by the genin and she was wise to do so. It was annoying when she talked and no one listened. She hated it when she was asked something and it was turned down or threw down the gutter, it only pissed her off and the Sanbi would take advantage of that but she would refuse to give in to such simple desires and anger. Then, the young female ninja brought up something that seemed out of the blue which caught Cornelia by surprise. She could hear the Sanbi chuckling away in the walls of her mind as she woulld instantly disregard its presence "No, I didn't. I was chosen by my father to become something I had no choice to be."

It was a touchy subject and one she didn't touch often and for good reason. She felt the Sanbi clawing away at what ever it was inside her and the more it did, the more anger she felt leaking from it and it started to make her mad. She clenched her fists and took in a deep breath "I didn't have a choice then but I live on regardless."
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Yuen was pleased to see a life not wasted for the jinchuriki knowledge. To Yuen the curse was also a gift for her anyways. She could ascertain any amount of knowledge so long as it was the battle experience others had found and utilized. She would only smile with a glee about her as she would look upon this one and then sigh lightly. She did not like the facts behind such things, an ideology of the choosing of jinchuriki had to be stopped though, because like Cornelia she too did not have a choice, she had been born into the life of living as a host of a bijuu. Such a life could not be possible in the faults she proposed to others while initially she would not live with it in her own sufficient lively hood. “I too never had a choice,” She would say with admitting voice. She did not like talking about her own life but initially it was also good in her way of living. She was a beast in human form as she was called the blood maiden in the facts of her massacring of an entire sub village in the land of the jungle. Granted it was not the jungle itself however she still performed the massacre of silent screams. No one knew who did it though, they thought the Rokubi was lost in time itself, but before Cornelia stood the Rokubi in full human form.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:15 pm

The purple haired ninja looked to Yuen as she said something about not having a choice either in an almost shame felt voice. Cornelia racked her brain trying to think what it was she was talking about. Surely she couldn't be talking about being a jinchūriki, that couldn't possibly be it...could it? She would move a hand to rest against the wall and the other would move to her side as she would have to inquire further but it did keep ringing in her head 'Never had a choice.' Was that really what happened to all jinchūriki? They were gotten young when they had no real choice in the matter and made to live with the decisions others made for them? And this was okay with everyone? Even annexing themselves from the jinchūriki because of that choice.

Even the chakra monster inside her didn't like the living arrangements but that was expected, a caged animal never likes its housing when the cage doesn't like it.

"Your a host?"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 pm

“You’re a host?” Cornelia asked while Yuen would nod almost bleakly. Her knowledge of actually telling someone about it herself was quite astonishing as the only real individuals who know of her would be the demons of Tsukigakure and the Storm’s kage himself. It was quite different as she would smile and then sigh once more, “I have been a jinchuriki since I was born, a curse that my mother and father put on me during child birth. However you may not know when or where I received it.” She would sit on the side of the high wall, her eyes watching Cornelia as she would have said some information just there. Out of all the Jinchuriki, two of them were unaccounted for by villages, the nine-tails and the six-tails.

Yuen’s eyes watched more and then she would smile kindly, with a sincere process in her voice as she would then delve into her tail with a question; a question that she wondered if special Jounin were even privy to such information. “Do you know of the Massacre of Silent Screams?” A massacre that had happened in one of the Jungle’s smaller territories where a merchant had been traveling. He wound up finding a deserted village, but not so deserted as the blood was still fresh from all the death that had occurred inside this village, the leader of the small village had his head on a pike directly at the entrance. This village was a mock village, a test for expansion from the jungle, but with all the death the project was disbanded. The Rokubi host that lived there was gone without trace or history, no pictures or news stories stated who even was the latest Rokubi, and not a soul ever spoke of the tale that happened because all occupants laid dead with their throats slit with little thrashing.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:34 am

Cornelia would actually be surprised for once in her life. She wasn't really sure what other jinchuriki acted like or even did, let alone what they did when they were around one another. It would give her reason as to why her own inner demon was having a tantrum that very moment. It was infuriating having it so bottled up that when it got angry, it really got angry and when it did, she started finding things just that much more aggravating. But Yuen was like her, not given a choice before she even knew what a choice even was. Both her mother and father decided that for her and forced the bijuu into her without a second thought of what that could do to her life. "Received it?" This was beginning to catch her curious side and outweigh the anger of the tailed beast.

"The Massacre of Silent Screams? Yes, I've heard of it but only in tale and words only. One of the Kusamuragakure's tiny outer territories was butchered, an entire village died with only blood, slit-throats and the village head as remains. The area was stopped right after with no real way of moving forward..." This seemed to be a connecting story, it must have been the work of either a tailed beast or someone that wanted one. "What does that have to do with you...or your bijuu?" It was a broad enough question, she didn't want to state the obvious, what if she was wrong? That would make her look terrible and it could bring up old wounds.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Yuen would bow her head slowly, her breathing was slowed but it seemed like she was calmer, could be that the Rokubi wanted her to keep a level head but that was unlikely, perhaps it was because the fact that she was a jinchuriki talking to another one that she was so calm. Nonetheless, she would calmly look and then look high up to the sky until looking back at Cornelia, “You are not a threat to your homeland village where as I was. It was during the time of my first chuunin exams, and out of my team I failed it. I was given assignments to train out in the desert though. I was given my own home and location for training, all provided to me by the village however I was then…” She stopped, her head bowed more and her breathing seemed to speed up at the memories of the men.

The three men that came in, “I was then abused, used by my village’s own ninja for unrepeatable acts and as it so happened I was sealed, my chakra sealed, but it seemed that when they started, when they were switching places I awakened my Rokubi’s chakra to destroy the power of the seal. The Rokubi killed the three of them but I hated them ever since. I left there and bore the child and killed it, the child of indecency never lived past one hour.” Her face seemed to harden but her breathing still was in a steady speed. She would look up then though, her narrowed eyes looking at Cornelia, “I killed everyone in the village, with just a kunai I killed them all with swipes across the throats and disappeared. I never let one of them live nor did I allow them to call for help. The men, the women, and the children, I killed them all because of that act.” Her eyes would slowly close then, wondering how Cornelia would act about such things.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:46 pm

The special jounin watched Yuen like...she wasn't sure. Not like an animal and not like some sort of monster. As Yuen went on about how Cornelia wasn't a threat to her village that she was to hers. She told Cornelia of how her first chuunin exam failed and she was given training out in the desert some place, even a place to live via the village that had sent her there. Then, Yuen began to quicken in breath and as she spoke, Cornelia moved away from the wall to look upon Yuen more clearly. Yuen was abused, taken advantage of, used and discarded and in all of the confusion, was the cause of the Massacre of Silent Screams. Took the lives of an entire sub-village, single handed with the burden to bare on her shoulders alone.

Cornelia moved forward, quickly letting her arms wrap around the girl in a quick embrace. Cornelia wasn't looking at a monster, she wasn't looking at a mirror, she was looking at someone that had been broken and needed company, needed someone that she could relate too. The Sanbi was furious but it only proved that her resolve was stronger. "I'm not going to judge you Yuen. I'm not going to tell you what you did was right or wrong. I'm going to tell you that I want you to help me and I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Yuen was surprised by such kind things, a kind embrace that was warm like a mother’s, a kindred voice that was not judging and but quite true. She was certainly surprised of such things and it left her shaken, it was the top of her mind and she could not believe how kind another jinchuriki would be for one of their own kind. She would cry into this woman’s embrace, crying her pent up tears from years long past. It was a lot for one to forgive, it was a lot for one to take in, but for her it was just something that was truly dependable. Cornelia truly was no threat to a village; Yuen on the other hand was a threat to all things to speak about. This was all too much for Yuen who would be crying into the body of the embrace she held in.

Yuen’s life was that of tortures untold, and for that, she was all the more happy for the embrace she was feeling. Her body never felt so warm before. Yuen would smile, and kindly hug directly back in with which she would only kindly return that embrace, tears still strolling down her cheeks as she would gratuitously say, “Thank you, thank you Cornelia… No one has ever been so kind.” Indeed they haven’t and at the same instance, only one person had truly effected her till now, and now she had two friends to rely on, to depend on. Her eyes watching closing with such happiness, but inside there was the darkness, the darkness of the Rokubi who was destructively attacking her inner self. The Rokubi hating her and attacking her with so much strength, she could not accept such pains that rocked her body. “It hurts,” she whispered, it was a light one, one no normal individual could hear yet if they saw any portion of her skin, it would look as if an invisible being was slashing away at her, though the marks came and went in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:55 pm

This poor thing was so misunderstood, Cornelia felt something in her that pushed her to console Yuen. The Sanbi was not this feeling, that much was for sure but the more it raged at her actions, the more Cornelia knew what she was doing was what she wanted. She would lightly stroke the dark pink hair of the now sobbing girl to try and calm her. It felt like that for a village that would use them as weapons but couldn't care less about how they turned out. It was one of the times that the anger she might have felt was that of herself and not the demon sealed within her. She wondered what it would have been like to have had a choice in the matter but that time had passed. Yuen then spoke her thanks to Cornelia and added that there was no one that had been this kind to her which made Cornelia solidify her resolve.

"Don't mention it." She then heard her say something, short and simple that sounded like something hurt. Cornelia would move her hands to Yuen's shoulders and moved herself back away from Yuen to look her over to which she thought she saw something on her but it must have been her mind playing tricks on her but she knew something was wrong. The Sanbi wanted Cornelia to do something and not something that Cornelia would ever do to Yuen, Cornelia wished she could just converse with the Sanbi or at least, shut it up. "Yuen, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Berating darkness, it filled Yuen as it was crushing inside her. Like an uncharted wave, one that sinks the many ships out at sea. She could not control the beast inside forever, it wanted to get out as the multiple marks of scratching hell appeared on her skin, the beast was tearing her apart inside her body. In her mind she imagined just how the beast would attack a regular individual, the wolf-like features aiming to bite and rip the throat, followed by a many claws against the membrane to uproot all the meat of the bones. She could not feel anything while at the same instance her beast inside was taking part in attacking her. Her own brain trying to function as she would fall to her knees, holding her head as her eyes were wide with agony piercing her body as she would shriek with a tormenting of mental agony.

“Please make it stop! Rokubi-san, stop it!” She would beg it, speaking out in the real world and her inner body at the same time. But the beast was relentless, his breath behooved words of torment and strife throughout Yuen as she would feel the Rokubi tearing at her, even if there was no blood, the seal of the Rokubi on her ‘sweet spot’ revealed a glow of deadly red. It was not breaking but the way it felt was as if it were going to break apart. She could not handle the Rokubi for much longer and needed help. Her groans of pain receded, her eyes narrowed and she would feel as if she would no longer be in control, her own inner body beating from the inside as the Rokubi would force Yuen to attack the Sanbi’s host. She could not believe the Rokubi would do that by pulling a kunai out and aiming to slash it across the neck of the Sanbi-host all the while Yuen took control of her mouth screaming out a very shrill filled “No!”
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:00 am

The special jounin would watch helplessly as Yuen would drop down to her knees in pain. Yuen would beg the Rokubi to stop and Cornelia had no way of helping her even though she wanted nothing more than to do just that. Her hands would hover just above her, she wasn't sure if touching would help or hurt her more. Was the fact that she too was a jinchuriki be the reason that the beasts inside of them were starting to turn violent. Cornelia was starting to feel as if she was the one to blame for Yuen's ongoing pain as she would take a step back but the Sanbi's thrashing in her mind wanted her to end Yuen's life and it felt as though if she did, the Sanbi would quell its own anger and settle down...no, she had not given in to this monster yet and she wasn't going to now.

There was a sudden movement and Yuen screamed no loudly. Yuen's kunai would clash with Cornelia's own that she had quickly drawn with Yuen's shrill of denial. She would quickly draw a shuriken in her free hand on instinct but stopped herself from throwing it as she would talk to Yuen "Y-yuen. You have to stop it! We can't fight each other now! I can't fight you!"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Rokubi’s initial strike was blocked but it was followed up by a right hook coming in with the same forward inertia aiming to punch the face of Cornelia. Yuen’s voice was continuing to plea  with the Rokubi spirit, her inner voice and her outer voice arguing to fight against the beast as she would then look into this with her own self trying to keep away from all of it. She hated the way the Rokubi wanted to fight everyone, and even though she willingly slaughtered an entire village she did not want to fight someone who could comfort her. So she did the one thing she could think of, “Knock me out, third thoracic vertebrae. You know the spot , hit it as hard as you can and then once I’m out bind my hands, it is the only way.” She would say as it was the only probability to which she could ask about it and then with that her own knowledge of this would be embedded by her medical knowledge. She needed to be knocked out and at the least the Rokubi would be contained. With enough force it would send the Rokubi back to dormant procedures, that much Yuen wanted and wanted to keep in full mind.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 am

As the blades clashed, Yuen threw her free hand at Cornelia's head to which Cornelia would let her free hand shoot up, letting the throwing star fall in the process to catch the genin's fist in a tight grip. Shouldn't couldn't kill the girl, she wouldn't kill her but the Sanbi was more than insistent on it, she could feel it scratching and clawing away within her but just the rage and anger, never words. But in the midst of their struggle, Yuen told her to strike her on her thoracic vertebrae and it was clear in her mind just where this location was. "I'll try...fight it."

Cornelia focused on herself for a moment before dropping into the ground, pulling Yuen's fist down with her while the kunai's force broke. As Yuen's fist was pulled under the ground just enough, Cornelia's grip would release as she quickly moved under Yuen and would emerge just as quickly behind her, her hand quick to strike the back of Yuen's spine to subdue her. She hoped that pulling Yuen down to such an angle that her tailed beast would be caught either off guard or that having to remove herself from the ground would be plenty of time to strike her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Along the Serpent (Open)   Left_bar_bleue100/100Along the Serpent (Open)   Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 am

The member 'Cornelia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 28
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Yuen could feel her fist gripped, the Rokubi was filled with rage though and Yuen could only watch behind the eyes of her mind almost like a television, as she would begin to feel the weight shift, the kunai that the two were hitting against one another with. Yuen continued her pleas, her inner-self begging the Rokubi to let go but there was no stopping it, as she would continue to feel her body’s aggressive behaviors continue. Yuen would feel her hand tugged when clutched in that tight fist, the hand pulling Yuen downwards as the enraged Rokubi would attempt to release the hand yet she would notice just how it occurred, Cornelia had moved through the earth and behind Yuen’s possessed body. However, what the Rokubi did next was next to insane.

The Rokubi hated to lose but loved war and fighting, Yuen’s possessed state would hold the chain dagger of Kyoketshu Shogei and slice the hand underground in the middle of Cornelia’s travel underground. Yuen screamed as if she was being tortured and she felt her hand ripped free from the earth. The way the tendons were cut allowed enough blood to soak the ground fast enough for the arm to rip out with enough force. The Rokubi jumped backwards at that moment and would place the Shogei in her mouth and from there put a hand over her wrist, healing her wounds simultaneously. It was insane yet very clever. Yuen could not believe a beast like this could pull off something so revolutionarily complex. Yet as Yuen’s disbelief continued the hand was healed free of all damage, yet blood transfusion would be needed before too long.

Inside the mind, Yuen battled against the best with her own power, her power of taijutsu from the recovered eye, yet as she did this, she felt something happening, the Rokubi accessed Yuen’s medical knowledge, everything Yuen knew and she would gasp inwardly and outwardly. Yuen would feel the Rokubi go into a striking stance with the Shogei in her right hand twirling. The twirling blade would then be propelled forward and with such a blade, she would note with the twisting of it the blade aimed to slice the tendons of Cornelia’s Achilles heel. The way it looked was a faint to the chest of Cornelia though and from the style, it would be the last minute twist before the actual target is revealed. Yuen was speechless, her eyes in tears nonetheless though.

135/145:

(First bond training: [550 (previous 2 posts) + 413 = 963/2000)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Along the Serpent (Open)   Left_bar_bleue100/100Along the Serpent (Open)   Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:45 pm

The member 'Yuen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 92
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 am

Cornelia was not truly prepared for what Yuen did, if it was really even her at all. The girl cut her own wrist to make sure she would be able to avoid her trap. When she resurfaced and Yuen had left, she quickly jumped out of the ground and turned around quickly with kunai at the ready. She had never thought to have actually encountered another jinchuuriki other than herself and with the touch and go of the situation, she wasn't sure if she would be able to keep it that was.

She quickly shook her head free of those thoughts, she wasn't going to do anything like that, she was going to make sure Yuen was brought back, one way or another...and she thought to have had an idea but it would take precise timing for it to happen and no mistakes but she was sure she could pull it off.

Yuen now held the bladed weapon she used to get herself out of Cornelia's earthy trap. She was reading for another attack. Cornelia quickly leaped back and let her hand skid over the ground, in the process, picking up the shuriken she had dropped earlier and would watch as the blade was flung at her with surprising speed. She couldn't think of anything she could do at the moment that would leave the genin alive. Cornelia would quickly and simply dodge the strike, launching herself into the air and prepare.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Along the Serpent (Open)    Along the Serpent (Open)   Empty

Back to top Go down

Along the Serpent (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1