Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Capture the Thief! [Hyougagakure - C]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Thief! [Hyougagakure - C] Left_bar_bleue305/305Capture the Thief! [Hyougagakure - C] Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

Capture the Thief! [Hyougagakure - C] Empty
PostSubject: Capture the Thief! [Hyougagakure - C]   Capture the Thief! [Hyougagakure - C] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:52 am

Capture the Thief! = Link

Word Count: 1139 /1000

The village seemed to be in a minor panic. Several groups were jumping from building to building, in deep search for something or someone, the details were not specific. Lee looked down at the paper to read it over yet again and it had not changed since he had last looked it over. All it said was that something was stolen and that he was to head to the client to learn more. This of course, wasn't to hard as, of all the people running back and forth, he himself stood rather calm, only turning his head to watch as someone would dash past or zip by which was starting to become more and more amusing but his ever constant smile would make this a bit difficult to discern.

It wasn't long before an elderly man approached him. The man stood out just as much as Lee did for he didn't move too fast and went at his own pace. The old man finally came to a stop in front of the far taller Lee in which Lee would look down upon the man and speak first "Are you the one that I'm working for?" The elderly man gave a pleasant nod in agreement to the statement and began to speak to Lee about the situation. It seemed that an object, a ceremonial sword was just recently stolen by a thief and that is what all the current commotion was about. He had spoken with the kage about getting a skilled shinobi on the case to get the item back. He told Lee that the sword itself was not anything special but it did hold sentimental value and would do anything to have it returned. Lee felt sorry for the man and was actually rather put off that someone would aim to hurt such an individual. Lee would nod his head and speak with his smile still ever constant "I'll make sure to find this person and return the blade to you personally. Please, make sure to keep up the search."

Lee turned and soon disappeared in a small puddle of water. It would seem that the inside of the village was covered so he didn't have to worry about trying to scan over such an overly populated and busy area. That did leave the vastness of the outer wall. He would have to take one of the roads leading outward and hope for the best.

He jumped from one tree branch to the next, leaping high into the air only to land onto another branch and then repeated the process. Though, in the midst of a jump, a voice broke the silence of the forest. "Fire Breath." and soon, a burst of flames spewed out from the shadows and engulfed Lee mid-jump and soon, there was nothing left of him. A man slowly rose out from the wood works, dragging his sleeve across his mouth and smiled "Another one burned to a cr-" "Jumping the gun a little fast aren't we?" The man quickly turned around to face a silver haired man with a smile over his face and the slit-like eyes piercing down on him, only a few feet away. "A water clone." Lee gave a simple nod as he moved his hand over his shoulder and took hold of the handle that lead to a much larger blade whilst holding the other out toward the man "You have something that doesn't belong to you and I su-" "Fire Style, Great Fireball Jutsu!" The technique caused the man to expel fire from his mouth as a massive orb of roaring flame. The large sphere was not something Lee would dodge quickly but he had no intent of doing so.

"Water release, water encampment wall." Lee sucks in his stomach and then a fence of water blown out from his mouth and is raised from below with tremendous might, intercepting the fireball and completely overpowering it, causing it to go out like a candle. The man jumped back and held his hands out and spoke yet again "Exploding Flame Shot!" and by creating a spark from his hands, the technique allowed the man to throw multiple balls of fire at Lee, which are able to either cause fiery explosions on impact or set the target on fire but, they ran into the same water wall that the giant fireball did and followed the same path as it did, the exploding not even taking full effect. The man not wishing to leave his prize, took in a deep breath and spoke yet again "Fire Style, Fire Dragon Flame Bullet!" The man spewed out flames which were then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon, the flames then divided and launched at the left side, right side, and front toward the water wall so that in all three directions at once.

The man watched with pleasure as the flames struck the water jutsu and, though it was holding for a moment, gave way and the dragon-like flames burst through the water on each side and collided at its center, striking Lee and an eruption following shortly after. The man took in a deep breath and then sighed with a wide smile over his lips as he reached into his coat and withdrew a rather valuable looking sword, this being the stolen object and he was about to turn around when he was met with a large sword over his shoulder and a hand on his other shoulder and a familiar voice speaking to him. "You should really make sure to watch just what kinds of things you use. With my encampment wall and your flames, there would be no way for you to know if I was even there or not. Your mistake~ Now hand over the sword and you can keep your head."

The man gave out a light chuckle as he slowly rose up the sword to be in plain sight and then snicked as he turned it to show the explosive tag placed on its broadside. "You want this now? How bout you back off and let me go on my way...otherwise, we'll both be burned and you'll be down one sword." The man looked over his shoulder to see Lee but then blinked several times and then just as quickly looked back to the sword to see another Lee standing there, a water clone with its hand over the tag, soaking it beyond use. The man then began to shake at the sight of his face in the reflection of the massive sword that still aimed to claim his head. "Oh, don't worry, you're coming back with me alive...not awake but alive none the less~" And suddenly, the sword turned to its broadside and slammed against the man's head, his body falling limp to the ground, the sword still in the water clone's hand.
Back to top Go down

Capture the Thief! [Hyougagakure - C]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1