Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Meeting Someone New (Eden)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen
Female Posts : 812
Ryo : 360042

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting Someone New (Eden) Left_bar_bleue145/145Meeting Someone New (Eden) Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

Meeting Someone New (Eden) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Yuen looked around the land, the place was very different than what she was used to and already she missed the rain, something that was a part of her everyday life. She did however move through the area with an indescribable movement. Her eyes moving and looking around while she moved through the area with a single smile to her lips while that hid the façade that she was indeed homesick. While in the same time she would happily grin when she remembered that Saigai-kun had spoken to the proctor who actually to her must’ve been the friend she heard Saigai-kun talk about.

(Very short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting Someone New (Eden) Left_bar_bleue500/500Meeting Someone New (Eden) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:09 am

Eden stood atop the Chuunin Exam building, looking out to the village with a serious expression on his face. There was an ominous breeze that followed through the air, the air being thick and making it slightly difficult for him to breathe. His instincts were telling him that something bad was going to happen soon, though he knew not what. Such thoughts disturbed him and they made him wonder if this feeling is coming from the jinchuuriki being here. It bothered him greatly, this great foreboding deep within his chest and he couldn't help but worry for the future of this world. This feeling...I don't like it at all. Something is wrong...I just know it... Such thoughts continued to flood his mind as he stood looking out at the village and the many villagers who walked about in the streets going about their many businesses and daily tasks. He then looked up to the clear sky and at the sun which shined brightly as it always had. "You betray what my heart feels, oh bright Sun and clear, free sky. Such things...will they happen? What will happen to this village...? To this world...?" He then sighed and shook his head. He knew such answers would not be answered for the future was meant to be unknown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting Someone New (Eden) Left_bar_bleue145/145Meeting Someone New (Eden) Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 am

Yuen entered a bar, entering in with her ninja passport so she may buy herself something to drink as it would seem with her eyes scanning the entire room. She wondered what this would be like to her while inadvertently she would sigh heavily with her eyes slowly easing over. “I would like a shot of plum saké and a glass of regular non-alcoholic saké.” She would say as she laid her money on the table. She would merely know that her knowledge of drinking was fluent in her family as well as herself through her hardships though she normally did it alone.

Yuen’s eyes closed as she received her drinks as ordered and she would begin to sip at her non-alcoholic beverage first, her eyes looking out at the crowds as she was in a bar that was strait lined out of the exam. She was bummed that she did not have her fight however, she would not let it get the best of her as she finished off the last of her drink. She would then hold the shot of plum saké, her eyes looking over at everyone as she would shrug and before drinking it she would pray, “I hope they have insurance on this place.”

What followed was horrific as she drank the plum saké shot and began to feel the buzz. The buzz as she would instantly hiccup and tumble over resting. An hour passed and new customers wanted her seat, “Miss can you get up?” They would ask before she would look up and glare at them without warning an attack performed. Her arm shooting out, punching the person’s face, and flinging him into the wall, and with them made of wood he crashed through it. She began to fight everyone. However, the only thing to notify public that there was a bar brawl was the owner she threw out the window and into the streets.

135/140:
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting Someone New (Eden) Left_bar_bleue500/500Meeting Someone New (Eden) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:02 am

Eden continued to look out to the village and ponder upon his thoughts which flooded his mind, along with the foreboding feeling in his chest. The breeze was gentle though, and it helped to calm him down enough to think positively. Such thoughts were a hindrance for him in many aspects and especially for him since he tends to act on his thoughts when they go out of control, which was not a good thing at all.

After he had finally calmed down and let the thoughts go for the time being, he heard a crashing sound in the village. The sound of glass breaking. Instantly, his mind went into work mode and searched out the area where the most people were gathered or least gathered. After moments of looking out to the village, he noticed there was some commotion over where the bar would be. Figures. There is always commotion there. Welp. Better go handle it.

He then jumped off of the Chuunin Exam building's roof and onto the ground below him, going at half a sprint to the bar where the commotion was going on. After he had reached the bar perhaps forty-five seconds later, he walked inside to find a girl fighting with all of the adults. After a moment's analysis, Eden realized who the girl was. Yuen? What the hell is she doing here? She is under age. She's drunk, isn't she...? Yep. She's drunk. Eden shook his head and sighed, walking over to the girl Yuen and grabbing her roughly by the throat. He then spoke aloud to the people in the bar. "I'll be taking her now. If I find out one of you got this girl drunk, I'll come after you personally. Thank you all for your time." Eden then would walk out of the bar with the girl's throat firmly in his right hand. From then, he would jump onto the building in front of him and head toward the woods area where hopefully he would be able to calm the girl down.

{OOC NOTE: This all of course is up to you, love. Do your post from where you left off and add in my actions how you see fit :P Then again, you know that already.}
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Yuen had thrown the owner out of the building and already her rampage had started when she began to be attacked as well. Her body nimbly twisting and turning around and out of people’s grasps when she would only grin at this. The beast inside her was drunk too but his ability still allowed her to gauge people’s talents in this condition as she would kick up a person’s body, a foot planting into his knee and upwards to his groin followed by a back flip knee attack onto his neck, knocking him out with such a shallow attack. Though she had not performed anything fatal she still hurt these individuals.

Then the weapons came out, a man with a kunai rushing at her with a stabbing attack towards her back and easily she would duck down with legs coming up, gripping the blade with her feet, and with a twist of her body she would spin the blade out of her opponent’s hands. The blade easily being disarmed from the wielder before she planted a kick into his chest, or rather several kicks before rising up once more. She would already be smiling when she took ease in this and immediately there was a sensation to duck again.

Yuen ducked down once more as a hand had passed by where her neck was. Someone had attempted to grab her it would seem, and to anyone who saw by now the bar was in shambles, people laying every which way with incapacitation while there were probably three tenants who did not attack at first. Yuen was already gauging this opponent’s strength when she would smirk and attack. Punching hands coming at his chest. The attack was aimed to attack with seven punches before a upwards jump for a knee to the face, or so that was the attack she planned.

(OOC: hehe, rock lee style already LOL)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Eden with a disappointed look on his face walked toward the drunk girl who was causing trouble in the bar. Such trouble kids her age wrought, though not many kids were able to cause this particular type of trouble. When he reached out for the girl's neck, she ducked under it. Feisty, indeed. Saigai was being honest. Hah. Oh well. Guess I have to smack her around a little. Hope he doesn't mind.

Eden took a brief moment to analyze the girl's attire. She seemed a bit more tidy than Saigai had described to her, though he didn't mind. Eden preferred a female to be more tidy when in public anyway, even in a bar. He could tell the girl had some experience with fighting, but it was very rigid and off-balance. There was no form to her movements. One block from him could send her astray with little to no effort considering the girl's footwork and overall physique.

Eden couldn't help but sigh again, watching the girl turn around almost too slowly to attack him. She would seem slow to him because he went into his fighting mode so that he could focus on getting her in a hold to remove her from the bar where she was wreaking havoc. Eden watched as the girl had turned around to throw hypothetically a series of punches and most likely a strike to the face. He knew this because that was the most common kind of combo a novice in taijutsu would use. As the first punch was thrown, Eden used the backside of his left hand to move aside the right hand of the girl who was throwing the first strike. This movement he would make would be the equivalent to a simple, quick slap and would throw off the girl's momentum. He would then use his right leg to step forward in order to get into a close enough proximity to the girl that would force her to rethink where to move. After doing that, he would punch the girl with his right hand straight to the stomach which would most likely take away her breath for a few seconds, leaving her open to another strike. If that strike landed, he would then proceed to once again grip the girl by the throat and walk out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:38 am

Yuen’s body was punched, a solid hit to her gut leaving plenty air out of her body as she would find herself unable to breath for a moment, however she would only smile in her moments of work around all of this as she continued her way. A solid work load of her bodies mental and physical capabilities allowed her to utilize her body’s absolute strength in the triumphs of her skills. The utility of which her array of skills made themselves known would allow her to utilize the works all the more. A lip of lifting up in smiles allowed her to maneuver her body for counter strike. The punch to the gut then followed by her gripping the arm of the puncher allowed her to rotate her body.

The lift up with a push of her arms would allow herself to then form her body to do a judo hold. Quite unlike a drunken boxer in the mix however she had her legs wrapped up to the neck of this individual and with her breasts and arms wrapped around this one arm that punched her allowed her to utilize and then aim to break it or pop it out of socket. This was the skills he was aiming to utilize while there was a high chance it would not be able to be used. Granted her drunken stupor would not end any time soon due to how much she drank. “Break,” She would whisper while her attacks utilized stayed fully in lock and tow.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:53 am

The punch landed.

It was a good start but as I figured, it did not last long, for the girl managed to retaliate rather quickly after losing her breath. The punch was light-weight. I didn't want to break her in half or anything...Saigai would get mad at me if I did. Didn't need a demon who hungers for blood on my ass. Regardless, the girl gripped my arm which I idiotically left outstretched and lifted herself up in order to perform a judo hold, though it was somewhat different from the actual technique. I could only guess that she was trying to bring me down by her weight but it bore no fruit so she instead performed the same technique but in midair, my arm wedged tightly in between her...her...

I hid the blushing feeling within myself and managed to barely keep a serious expression on my face as I had analyzed just where my arm was. I quickly snapped myself out of it though, as it was not something I needed to focus on at the moment, though they were very sof- no...no, back to the task at hand. The grip she had was strong which surprised me considering she was drunk but she had her bijuu to thank for that. That thought as well as the smell of alcohol in the area set my mind back into work mode, which I was for once thankful for.

The girl known as Yuen, Saigai's little minion, tightened her grip steadily around my right arm and began to try bending it so that it would possibly break. I had to think critically or the bone would actually break and that wouldn't be good. So...thinking like an uncaring demon, I turned around toward the entrance and would use a quick twisting motion via my waist and use that momentum to send me toward the entrance way. Taking advantage of the girl's tight grip around my arm, I dashed toward the entry way and as I turned, I swung my right arm around so that by the time I reached the doorway, my right arm and the girl would make contact with the wooden wall that the doorway was connected to. The force of this move would take her straight through the wall and I would be outside as well considering the rest of my body went through the doorway; the force of the breaking of the wall would force the girl to drop away from my arm and be thrown several feet in the direction of my movement.

Didn't want to have to do that, but it had to be done since she apparently didn't want to cooperate with the first strike I had made. Hopefully this last move of mine did enough of a number on her. At that time, if all was successful, I would take the girl by the back of her throat and jump away from building to house to building until the girl and I were at a safe distance from the villagers.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:43 am

Yuen would be breathing heavily as she would be finding herself having flung through a wall. The only thing possible to her being kept together was the fact she held onto his person’s arm during the entire form, her body pushed directly through the wall, no doubt her rib cage was fractured and maybe even shattered, the bones were going to heal terribly. Added on was the fact that with all the damage her body took so much concussive force that the bones no doubt broken to a point that her drunken stupor could no long hold her under a control as she would undoubtedly become near a vegetable. She was still breathing, awake, and yet in shock of all the pain. It was the surprise that she was able to still hold onto his arm during the entire ordeal.

Yuen would be shaking though, the shock had definitely gotten to her body, and the way the fight was made, it reminded her of her fight with Saigai. Yuen could not understand a little of what this was. Her body may be carried like this or in the other fashion but none the less, her body was just too beat up to provide any resistance to this at all. Her body quivered and she most certainly enjoyed and yet also hated a fight that which she could never remember. She could just tell that her bones were broken as her medical mind would start to run through scenarios as she would say, in a very different temperament and knowledge, “As soon as you can, set me down and place my left hand over my right side, I fear that I have no real strength to move them. Also place my right hand up to my face at the time as well, I need to heal any trauma.” Medical knowledge to the max, her entire mind and body were in sync with itself now.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:12 pm

After having gotten away from the immediate area, I brought her into my arms threshold style and jumped from building to building, quickly closing in on the intended destination. The destination was a small opening in the forest that I often went to train alone. It was quiet enough and it was far enough away so that the girl's screams would not be heard. That was my main concern, and I wanted to take care of this quickly before the bones in her body settled to the new positions.

The girl spoke to me and gave me directions to follow. I shook my head and set her down on the ground, speaking seriously to her. "As of right now, the breakage you have cannot be healed properly. I will help you. I've done these things before and it will save your bodily structure." After speaking, I began charging raiton chakra into my hands and visualized in my mind what her structure would look like normally. Once I had the visualization in mind, I pressed my hands against her torso and threw my raiton chakra into her body. This may hurt...a lot. The raiton chakra would stimulate the cells in her body as well as the calcium in her bones, allowing for a more rapid form of regeneration. The cells in their increased rate of movement would be able to move the bones in her body slowly back into place. Gradually, I threw more and more raiton chakra into the girl's body, stimulating her entire internal system and forcing the organs, cells, and even brain to work far more quickly in order to put the bones back in place.

It would be a full hour of this repeatedly until her bones would be properly placed in the girl's body, though it was very unstable. This was where Yuen's instructions came into play. I quickly moved her left hand to her right side and her right hand to her forehead. From that, I stood up and looked at the sky. So much had changed about me. It was only fifteen years ago that I didn't want anything to do with anyone or anything around me. A difficult concept indeed, but it was thanks to her. Hisame. It was thanks to her that I learned many things I never understood at the time.

"I'm going to crush the council. I will force them to submit. Then, I will take Hisame back. Bring her home, where she belongs. I will crush the council for their deeds. They will pay dearly!"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Yuen’s instructions were not followed, rather she was brought away and far off to another place. She did not want to be buried here, not killed like a worthless sack of potatoes. Yet when she heard what this man said she would widen her eyes. She could not believe such a person knew medical jutsu at such a Taijutsu mentality. Her bones were already at a point of aching with nonstop pain. Yet now she would feel the pains of such a task filling her body as she would groan, and then the chakra flooding her body started. It was at first a calm wave until finally the wave became a typhoon across her body. Her eyes widening as she would feel her body jolt upright, arching in the back as her voice cried out in pains. “Make it stop, it’s, it’s too much make it stop. Make it stop!”

Yuen’s screams here high with shrieks while the Rokubi was groaning inside her body, the power she held within her was diminishing while she felt such pains filling her. The faulty destruction of her body fueling her as she would think she was ding form all this pain. She could not believe what was happening to her as she continued to be in such pain. She felt every shard of her bones reconnecting as she would be widened eye, her breathing shot as she would continue to scream with pain. Slowly the pain she had within her body would bring about the faulty feelings, her body had for a full hour been in nothing but pain while she would then feel the chakra stop. Drool and tears and snot covered her face, the pain so great that it had effectively kept her from feeling anything else at all.

Yuen would then notice her instructions were followed, the chakra filling her hands as the green glow would begin to funnel through her body and then effectively heal the potions she had within her. The glow was slow and very dim as the pain was filling her to the point of not being able to understand anything said or in the mean time anything that could happen to her in such a state. Her mind and body were still crying from all the pain.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New (Eden)   Meeting Someone New (Eden) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone New (Eden)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1