Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Male Posts : 1347
Ryo : 493454

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Left_bar_bleue360/360Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Empty
PostSubject: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:17 pm

The land of the Hurricane, such a long time since Jojo had last been here. Initially since her battle in the sacred grounds with with a young woman who was an anbu agent from her own clan. She had yet to meet her again after dropping her off at the hospital but Jojo would merely continue walking. She would enter the gates as she showed her passport as one of the Jungle’s Shinobi. Having gained permission she would then enter the village, watching it with its ingenuity as she would bow lightly. She received many scornful looks while here, mainly due to the nature of her being a Jungle villager first off. She who walked was a young woman, not even ten at the time of the attack from nadare against this nation as she would walk around, looking and gleaming. She had never seen so much water within a village other than here and from that standing she would go near it, looking out as the saw a small island.

It was there that she knew was the ideal spot to which she had learned the Kaguya arts. An island of bone as Jojo would swim out there, looking at it as she would go into it, looking about as she would remember what troubles she had here. It was the memorial, a place to where all the past Kaguya were burned as their dead bodies were piled. Their bones both attacking and their own were the bones to which made the island. She would soon enter the temple, the memorial made from the head of the Kaguya’s earth jutsu to which create a mausoleum. Here she would walk in, looking as her face saw the hard pressed bones, paintings of the war, writings even. All of which she would sigh lightly and know that such a time of hardship was not hers yet she would ask, “Why did I come here?”
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Left_bar_bleue500/500Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:46 am

This day in Shippuugakure was rainy as was usual and cloudy as was usual, as Eden walked around the village at his leisure. For him, the weather was refreshing and it was treating him well during his week long vacation. However, there was still a place in Shippuugakure that he had not yet visited in the times that he had vacationed to Ocean Country. There was a small island off the coast of the village that was, as Eden had heard, home to a mausoleum made of bones. This time around, though he did not entirely know why, he decided that he would visit that said mausoleum to pay his respects to the souls of the supposed dead there. The swim there was slightly difficult as the water tides in the Ocean Country were dangerous most of the time to maneuver through, though Eden was not unaccustomed to Ocean Country's tides due to his training as a young boy with Saigai and their fathers. What was a mere ten minutes to swim to the small island, he sighed and shook himself off, smiling as he stretched out the different parts of his wet body. He then decided to take off his bandages in order to let them dry so that they wouldn't stick to his intensely scarred body. With the bandages off, he walked casually to the entrance of the mausoleum, looking upon his surroundings and taking in the atmosphere of the place with his eyes closed. As he came through the entrance of the home of the supposed dead, he came across a woman with long greenish hair standing at the center of the mausoleum. She's beautiful from the back. What is a woman doing in a place like this? Perhaps she has family resting in this place. With that thought, Eden walked to the woman's side and spoke kindly with a tinge of serious tonality. "So quiet. Such an aura flies throughout this place. Can you feel it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Left_bar_bleue360/360Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:04 am

Jojo would bow her head, indeed she was not a pure bred Kaguya, after all she took after her mother in most regards. Her green hair, the awkward symbol of a V on her forehead, both of these things were different than a pure Kaguya’s white hair and dual dots on their foreheads. She had family here though and that was not going to change as she would bow and offer her head in prayer to the beings who had died in such a pasted relationship of death. She could very well be the new head of the clan, if it was going to be a clan at all.

The life of the Kaguya was a poisoned one and she would however not mind it at all while she would be looking directly at the individual who had entered the hollow halls of the Kaguya. She heard his footsteps when he entered, it was hard not to when walking on bone while she would look over at him she noted the numerous scars and the long black hair. Indeed an individual who has seen his share of war as it were while Jojo was not completely known to war she was known to death and that much she always would know.

Jojo would look to the man and nod her head and smile, “Indeed the aura of silence does flow through this place, however each bone here seems to have a memory to it, a memory of war, love, strife, and the rest.” She would hold her head steady before looking directly back at the key ideal spot to which she would notate it and then look to the place that she was looking at before. Her eyes looking directly at the femurs placed and then asked, “By chance, do you already know what clan this mausoleum is for?” She did not want anyone unknowledgeable to disrespect the halls of her kin so she made a point to ask it.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Left_bar_bleue500/500Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:37 am

As he came to the woman's side and asked if she had felt the aura about the place just as he had, Eden again quickly analyzed her physical features and this time he noticed a few interesting designs on what skin of hers was visible to his eyes. He noticed mainly the ring which she wore on her hand. This ring, he knew, was one of the items made in history past by one of the Kage founders and the greatest blacksmith of his time period. He knew these things because, as an avid reader and seeker of knowledge, he had spent much time in the libraries of the other villages and remembered much information regarding ninja world history. With that knowledge, Eden deduced that the ring had to have belonged to a clan of some sort and there was only one clan in particular that came to mind: the Kaguya Clan, thought to have been eradicated after the last great war. With this bit of information, he deduced that this woman was a member of the Kaguya Clan and perhaps one of the last, which means that this mausoleum was too a cemetery for the Kaguya Clan's deceased. This all took but moments to figure out and he then spoke to the woman kindly but with still a serious tonality to his voice. "Here lies deceased members of the Kaguya Clan who had fought valiantly in the last great war between the villages of the past. I came here to pay my respects. I had never come here before in my visits to Shippuugakure, so I thought it would only be thoughtful to come here and pray the good will of the souls of the dead. How about you, miss?" He had figured it would not be wise to give away that he had general information regarding the ring that she wore. It most likely would not have ended well.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:44 am

Jojo appreciated the answer though it was made with a bit more seriousness than she may have liked. Her eyes watched him though as she heard him say something and now she was to the utmost impressed with his deductive skills. However valiantly fighting was not something the Kaguya ever did in any regard as she would find herself giggling at his seriousness of the complete matter of it all. She would look at him generously while she had been found to have her eyes on him to analyze as well. Indeed she had never been one to figure most things out but she did notice things.

“So you know of the Kaguya’s massacre? However valiantly fighting was not something they did, and from what I gather you are a scholar as well. Quite a good one though you give the Kaguya far too much credit.” She would say with a calmness to her lips as her eyes looked over and at this individual with a calmness about herself to which she would only use as an instruction and not as a lecture persona. “However even with such skew information I will say that you have my respect for your actions today.”

She would look back and at the alter lied the last head of the family’s femur, a signature to which stated that is indeed the rightful head of the family and she would look at it and smile with a calmness to her heart and smile. She would look at the femur and almost smile as she felt the life force inside it while knowing the owner of such a leg was dead. “The Kaguya have strange customs, I came to pay respects for my fallen clan’s folk while at the same time I came to invoke authority over the clan.”
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:34 am

So, he was in fact correct in his analysis of the woman. She was indeed a member of the Kaguya Clan; most likely one of the last, if not the absolute last of her clan. He felt honored to be in her presence, regardless of her feelings toward her ancestors and he could not help but marvel at her beauty. It was beauty he had never seen thus far in a woman. She was unique indeed but it was a good kind of unique. She gave off a rather pleasing scent for being a member of the Kaguya Clan and it intrigued him greatly as he wondered how the woman turned out so uniquely beautiful. The air around her seemed gentle enough, though he could tell that she was somewhat stressed over the transition of the title of head of the clan to herself. He could tell that the woman had not seen much battle, though at the same time she seemed extremely able and strong in her abilities. He then laughed and became somewhat embarrassed as he realized his attire in front of the woman though he did not shy away. He just accepted the fact that a random, extremely beautiful woman saw half of his body which was riddled with both large and small scars. Being called a demon or a freak was definitely something he was used to due to his scarring and even just his dark appearance in general. Then again, for the moment it was for the best. Things were going to change soon. As he thought this, he spoke kindly and calmly though there was a hint of enthusiasm hidden in the center of his voice. "I just remembered something. The chuunin exams are coming up soon. Are you going to come to Tsukigakure to spectate? I don't mean to seem forward or anything. However, I would prefer not to go alone from here, especially after meeting yo- I mean...goddamn it." He then muttered under his breath, "Fucking idiot. Why'd I say that..." and hoped that the woman wouldn't lash out on him for the strange comment at the end. He then would fix up his tone and speak again. "I am sorry. I never got your name, miss. My name is Eden Shinteki. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Jojo would watch the man with some finesse about her own eyes. She had certainly not seen many battles, as compared to what this man carried, however she had suffered more torture than any one human can withstand if that were possible in her eyes. She could only guess and then look around with a steady glance to her own eyes with which she would blink steadily while she watched this man. Her tongue licked along her lips and with them she would wet her lips with enough saliva to make it damp enough to be cooler than what the mausoleum’s dry earthy taste could have.

Jojo would look at him and recalled how her body hid her scars with tattoos. A pitchfork scar over her heart, a scar as if she were a ceremonial sacrifice, a tattoo of a dragon on her back, with which she knew it was highly different in the regard of what she knew about this man. Other tattoos happened to be the burn marks from burning chains along each arm though such things all were necessarily difficult to see in the lighting of the room. Her eyes watched this man though as he brought up something that she had not expected.

The chuunin exam, indeed this season of chuunin exams happened to be something that would be necessarily accounted for being something along the lines of a proctor was her hopes. She did have one friend entering the exams though and she would be a spectator for that as well. “I will be present at the exams, I have a friend who is participating from my village, yet I must ask why you wanted me to come along?” She would blink at this man and from that she wondered just what this man meant by it.

She did however expect something that would be quite a funny expectation. Pushing her palm forwards with a willow dance lance-like protrusion from her wrist. She would thrust it at him, directly to his center as she would only smile. The bone itself gave way to her clan name yet she did have a grace about her own attack as if it were playful even. Just as remarkable as the dance itself and as she pushed the bone towards him she would say with a steady and yet lovable tone, “I am Jojo Kaguya of the Jungle, it is nice to meet you.”
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Eden listened intently and politely as the woman spoke of how she had a friend who was going into the chuunin exams and he nodded in acceptance of it. He then heard as she wondered why he wanted her to come with him to the exams and he laughed a little but in a rather kind and courteous manner as he spoke to the woman in reply to her question. "The exams will be hosted in Tsukigakure this time around, so I will most likely be returning there after this week has ended, because the exams will most likely start quite soon. I suppose you could say that I am asking for a date? Besides, I am sure you want to watch your friend and see how she fairs with the other village genin around the world. I still have three days and nights here, so I would not mind getting to know you at all." After he finished speaking, she watched as the woman had a warm smile on her face that captured him instantly and then he noticed the bone that came out of her wrist which shot at a moderate speed toward the center of his chest though he could tell it was a kind gesture by the kind aura about the woman. He would then smile as he heard the woman's name, Jojo Kaguya, and leaned down to the bone that came out of Jojo's wrist and kissed the bone lightly and out of respect for the woman. He would then look up at her and smile. "It is an honor to meet you on this day, Jojo Kaguya of Kusamuragakure."
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Tsukigakure, so the death country’s village was the one hosting the chuunin exams this time around, and more so their demon himself was a spectator. She could just imagine that the kind of attitude that held was also going to be quite different in many regards to the home front. Her eyes would look at him and indeed, she did want to see how Genesis faired, and she had no doubt in her mind that the preliminaries would not challenge Genesis either. Jojo would be surprised to a degree that three days and nights were what was left in this village for this man’s vacation.

Jojo’s eyes would narrow though when she would note just how the man just kissed it, she could not believe that and her eye twitched at it as well. Her lips formed a tight line with a regard of knowing just how difficult that this life had seemed with which her arms spun and she formulated in her mind the respect this person seemed to have. Indeed far from normal, though she would retract the bone with a mild knowledge to her mind with which her eyes kept to him, “Why is the demon of Tsukigakure here after all?”

Indeed that may surprise though there was little reason why it should. It was a fact that this place was definitely different while she was different of this. She knew some accolades of this individual while her own eyes watched and in moments she wondered slightly just how different this person could be and just how he would take to her knowing him as being one of the many demons of Tsukigakure. She would pop her neck though as she was named after a demon of the jungle, while her own title was merely the second coming, indeed different.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)   Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mausoleum of Bone (Open to 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1