Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Shinoe the House Cleaner {Mission}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Shinoe
Shinoe
Female Posts : 168
Ryo : 143000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shinoe the House Cleaner {Mission} Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinoe the House Cleaner {Mission} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Shinoe the House Cleaner {Mission} Empty
PostSubject: Shinoe the House Cleaner {Mission}   Shinoe the House Cleaner {Mission} EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:13 am

Mission Title: House Cleaner
Difficulty: D
Reward: 10,000
Objective: The elderly of the village have done a great deal for us and one has asked the village kage for help. An old man that looks as though he might fall over at any moment has asked for help cleaning his home. It is filled with dust, old papers and numerous bits of debris here and there. Your job will be to do as the old man asks and clean what he asks you to clean. This mission is repeatable and can be completed in any village.

Other: He will ask you to take out the trash, pick up four different stacks of papers that are the size of a child, fold shirts, dust and make his bed.

Shinoe began her morning early, at least for her, at around eight a.m., when the sun was shining pleasantly down on Tsukigakure. Exiting the building she was staying at, the brunette began with stretches, soaking up the warm rays until she was approached by one of the Tsuki teachers. "A new mission just popped up, thought it'd be a good opportunity to get your feet wet." The former Shippugakure member wrinkled her nose in distastes at the phrase, but asked with interest, "So what's the mission then?" The jounin teacher handed her a parchment as he explained, "The elderly of the village have done a great deal for us and one has asked the village kage for help. Mr. Kitamura is ninety seven years old and though he's not ill, he can't do mundane tasks as easily as he used to. His house is quite a state because of it and he wants help cleaning it up. Directions to his home are on the paper, remember to be respectful and do as he asks." He then nodded in dismissal before leaving the stunned genin. 'I finally join the ninja corps of Tsuki and they have me cleaning old coots' homes?! How am I supposed to become a better shinobi by doing stupid missions like this?' The nintaijutsu user groused in her head as she began her trip to the old man's house but tried to reason. 'Maybe this is a test! This old guy could really be renown and skilled shinobi in retirement! The test could be about patience or something else boring like that to make sure I have what it takes to learn and earn the right to power or some bull crap like that probably.' Soon enough, the brunette found herself in front of the house that the directions given to her had lead her and she knocked on the door, waiting for longer than average before finally the door opened to reveal a husk of a man, stooping, wrinkled and dry. "Oh, company! I don't get visitors much, but do come in." The elder slowly waved a shaky hand for the blue eyed genin to enter, shuffling to the side to make room. She did so and decided to cut to the chase so there wouldn't be any confusion. "I'm Shinoe, a genin of the village. I was sent here because you needed help...cleaning." The last word was pronounced distastefully, though she attempted to hide it. The bald man's oddly bushy white eyebrows raised as his puckered lips shaped an 'O' in understanding. "Oh yes, I did ask for a bit of help, I hadn't thought that someone would come by so soon. I know that most of you young folk are all busy training and going on missions and such." Shinoe simply grunted noncommittally, not being able to think of a reply that wouldn't be outright rude. Her hopes of the old fart being some great shinobi were dwindling fast, but that didn't mean she would just storm out of the place. This was still technically a 'mission' and her first one at that. If she botched this up, who knew when she would get another possibly better chance to prove herself? So she gritted her teeth and bore it. "So what all did you need done gramps? I mean Mr...." The brunette faded off, not remembering in the slightest what the elder's name was, though she was half sure that the teacher had told her. But the old man simply shook his bald head, "You can call me gramps. I don't have any grandchildren so it'd be nice to pretend for a bit hm?" That left Shinoe shifting awkwardly as she simply nodded. She didn't even know if she had any grandparents, though was more inclined to believe they were dead. Still, it might not be altogether unpleasant to pretend to be this codger's granddaughter for a day.

Mr. Kitamura lead Shinoe through his home which seemed to be saturated with a layer of dust and there was piles of papers and odd bits of trash and debris here and there as well. "I don't need too much done. But as you can see it's accumulated to be too much for me. You see the stacks of paper?" He gestured a bone thin hand to one to demonstrate before continuing, "I need you to gather them all up put them in the closet of my spare room, here." He opened the door to said room to show her. "After you finish with that, you can pick up any other bits of trash you see and throw it all away before taking it out. Also the place needs a good dusting. There's some laundry in the bedroom that needs to be folded and then my bed needs to be made. That should be it. I'll be out in the garden feeding the birds and Taiga if you need me." The brunette's sea colored eyes widened as the old man's list of chores kept growing before rubbing her face and saying, "Alright gramps, I'll get started." Shinoe watched as the old man slowly shuffled his way through the house before turning and squatting down before attempting to lift an entire stack of papers, which was almost to the height of her waist and as she

{WORK IN PROGRESS}

{WORK IN PRO
Back to top Go down

Shinoe the House Cleaner {Mission}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1