Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

A walk in the park (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Rin
Rin
Male Posts : 484
Ryo : 271638

Character sheet
Chakra:
A walk in the park (Open) Left_bar_bleue175/175A walk in the park (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

A walk in the park (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:50 pm

The weather in Shippuugakure at this time of the year was always quite ruthless.. Well, "this time of the year" actually seemed to be every time of the year. The only place to seek shelter from the fierce winds was either indoors or in Rin's favourite place to visit, the Silent Selena forest. It was such a tranquil place, untouched by the civilization of the village unless times of particular hardship came, notably the common hurricanes that ravaged the village.

Birds happily filled the silence in between the gusts of wind that rustled the foliage overheard, and one couldn't help but feel at peace in this particular section of the forest. Rin wasn't sure what had possessed him to come to the forest on this particularly sunny and clear afternoon. Perhaps he just wanted to enjoy the warm day while he had the chance, away from the usual hustle and bustle of the village he had begun to call home oh so recently. "Well.. I'm here now." he spoke aloud, to nobody in particular but himself. Rin stopped in the middle of a clearing, where the sun wasn't entirely blocked out by the canopy. An expansive and grassy field stood ahead of him, filled with a plethora of white flowers. Rin learned a good while ago that the flowers were special, though he didn't know why. They went by the name of “Selena”, which granted the forest it's title. They only seemed to grow in this forest as well, which was possibly what made them so special.

Rin didn't spend very much of his time admiring the blooming flora. He sat himself down on a grassy area away from the flowers and yawned. "Maybe I'll shut my eyes for a little bit.” His eyes shut, confident that his brief rest would go uninterrupted. Not many people had much reason to go wondering around a forest in the middle of the day, right?

Last edited by Rin on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Masaaki
Masaaki
Male Posts : 23
Ryo : 3000

Character sheet
Chakra:
A walk in the park (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A walk in the park (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:14 pm

"Such a drab place, huh." As Masaaki jumped down from a tree to the ground right before this ninja. Masaaki smiled at this new ninja with a look of curiosity. "But anyway why are you here ninja." As Masaaki readjusted his black and red cloak.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
A walk in the park (Open) Left_bar_bleue500/500A walk in the park (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:36 pm

As Eden had just arrived in Shippuugakure, he decided to head to the forest that was nearby here and relax a while under the trees under which he wouldn't get drenched by the rain that was frequent in the Ocean Country.

When he had reached the entrance to the forest, he took a deep breath and could smell everything that came from within the dense forest. All the many rare plants, insects, and a huge area of some of the oldest trees in the ninja world. A truly inviting and wonderful smile. It shocked Eden that not many people ever venture inside. Perhaps because it's too dark? Whatever the reason, Eden ventured into the forest with a relaxed expression on his face.

As he got closer to the center of the forest, he could hear a man's voice. There is someone else here besides Eden? Because of this, Eden decided to join whoever was in front of him, talking in the forest so casually.

When he arrived at the area, there were two people in Eden's line of sight: one laying down upon the earth and the other standing in front of the one laying down. The one standing up wore a black and red coak around his entire body and looked like a shinobi. I will take a guess and say that the one laying down is a genin or chuunin ranked shinobi and the other is at most a special jounin. Ah, why not join them. It can't hurt anything, can it? And so, Eden walked up to the two shinobi and spoke kindly and with a rather relaxed but focused expression and voice. Eden never lets his guard down anywhere. "What brings two young shinobi to this area of the forest, hm?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:
A walk in the park (Open) Left_bar_bleue175/175A walk in the park (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 am

"Such a drab place, huh."

The silence being broken by an unfamiliar voice might as well have been the same as somebody yelling directly into his ear. He was so close to actually falling asleep to, it was a shame. Rin grumbled some inaudible slur under his breath as one eye opened to glance upward at the foreign voice's origin. He gave the individual nothing more than a quick glance over before his eyes closed again and another yawn escaped his lips. "But anyway why are you here ninja?"

"..s'it look like I'm doing? You blind or somethin'?” Rin said as he slowly rose to a standing position. "What brings two young shinobi to this area of the forest, hm?" said yet another unfamiliar voice. Two within a few minutes? What luck. He hadn't been asked so many questions in such little time since that damned entrance exam he'd taken a while ago. The area was usually so deserted normally too..

"What's so interestin' about people in a forest? I'm here 'cause it's normally quiet.” Rin said, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly. "Normally..” he repeated in a slightly quieter tone. "What about you two, cloak 'n.. eh.. the other one?” Hah, nicknames. If only Rin was as quick witted as he thought he was, that might have almost sounded clever.
Rin had been around the area long enough to know a foreigner when he saw one, and the two that occupied the forest with him definitely fit the bill. They couldn't have seemed more foreign if they wore an “I love Shippuugakure” tee-shirt and asked him for directions to the nearest gift shop. But the young Chūnin didn't care, he was one of them at one point.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Masaaki
Masaaki

Character sheet
Chakra:
A walk in the park (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A walk in the park (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:26 am

Well well thought Masaaki as he looked over at the the ninja that was one the ground and the ninja that is older and looked to be even stronger than himself. He was on a mission to kill pirates but that isn't something you would tell strangers so he had decided to lie to them, one of his specialities.

"I am Taka Mushin, I am from the Moon village sent to your village to give something to your kage but I have lost my way." as Masaaki held his head down in mock sadness. After a few moments Masaaki lifted his head up and flashed a smile at the two ninja. "Could anyone point in the the direction of Shippuugakure?" as Masaaki looked at each one of them switching glances at them waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
A walk in the park (Open) Left_bar_bleue500/500A walk in the park (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 am

He is not from my village, that is for certain. Why has he come here to Shippuugakure? Who is this man...? Eden looked at the man with a friendly expression so to not give away his thoughts and spoke fluidly. "Well, Taka-san, if you are indeed looking for the Kage building, you will need to head straight behind me. You will eventually reach the trail that would arrive at Shippuugakure." Eden continued to have a kindly expression on his face even after he finished speaking and then looked to the other man who had just stood up moments ago.

"As for me, I believe I shall be around you a while still. I came here for the same purpose as you, after all." He then smiled at him in as always a friendly manner and leaned against a tree that was just next to me, continuing to keep an eye on both of the shinobi as we stood. I wonder how the suspicious man shall react to my answer. I spoke the truth but I wonder still if he will believe it.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Rin narrowed his eyes slightly and furrowed his eyebrows. He scrounged around in the depths of his memories for the “Moon” village... Yeah, he remembered now. Tsukigakure it was called, Rin had visited that city before he'd settled in Shippuugakure. It was quite a strange place, and Rin remembered how the shinobi there looked. None of them sported such a strange looking cloak, and yet, Rin honestly couldn't bring himself to care. The Umikage could handle themselves in a fight if it turned out the guy had hostile intentions.

"Yeah yeah, that way..” Rin mumbled in response as Eden answered the question before he'd even bothered to think of a response. At least he seemed to know his way around, perhaps he was a returning visitor?

"What do you guys need from the Umikage? Can't imagine he'd open his doors without a good reason.. Last time he did that, I left with one hell'uva bump...” Rin said. His voice began to trail off toward the end of his statement as he idly rubbed the back of his head. Rin lazily leaned on the strange, flounder-shaped sword that was completely bandaged from tip to hilt on his back. He kept his eyes on the shinobi, severely doubting that they had ill intentions but staying alert regardless. After all, the point of being cautious was to be prepared for when something did happen, right?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Masaaki
Masaaki

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:07 am

Hmmm...this is interesting thought Masaaki as he flashed them both a smile before speaking in a docile manner.

"Thanks for your offer but I will handle it from here. I am known for my ability to find people." As Masaaki then smiled before leaping off into the trees.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 pm

He watched as the man in the black and red cloak ran toward the direction in which Eden told him was the village. He then shook his head lightly, his jet black hair moving out of the way of his face so that he could see the young man that was still there aside from himself.

The air around Eden seemed to get just a little bit warmer, making him think that there was something truly "off" about that man in the black and red cloak. If he had been alone with Eden, that man would've surely been killed on the spot.

Anyway, Eden changed his focus to the young man that still stood before him in a tired fashion. "I suppose we may have some peace and quiet. I know that, in the back of your head, you were thinking the same as I was about that other man. I could see it on your face." He then chuckled after saying that and shook his head. "I suppose we should thank him for being so unfocused on us."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:25 am

Rin could do nothing more than stare with the blankest of expressions as the cloaked man left. Known for his ability to find people..? "May be known for findin' people, but not for findin' the big ass village he passed on the way in..” Rin mumbled to himself. As the presence of the cloaked guy disappeared, the sun began to shine through the canopy, filling the forest floor with a peculiar warmth. "Hmh. What an annoying guy.

His attention lazily shifted back to Eden as he spoke up. "It'd be harder not to realize he was up to something. Never seen any official from Hidden Moon walkin' around with a cloak like that.” the teenager said. He continued to mutter something about bounty hunters under his breath, though it was inaudible and seemed rather off topic. "Now, what's your business here?

The presence of two different people, both looking for the Umikage, was enough to raise a bit of suspicion in Rin. If not suspicion then curiosity at the very least. Despite the bad feeling he had in stomach, primarily from allowing the cloaked individual to traverse the Ocean Country territory as he pleased, he still kept a very straight face as he looked toward Eden and awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Eden couldn't help but sigh rather slowly as he had realized that the cloaked fake had completely left the area. Yeah. That man was not from Tsukigakure, so whoever he was, he was not a friend of mine or of the young man that stood in front of me. Hmm...he's gone now, so I might as well not dwell on it. He then shook his head a couple times, thinking of how much a fool that liar was making of himself when he was still there.

The young man spoke to Eden then a few moments later. "Now, what's your business here?” Eden smiled at the question the young man had asked. Am I a suspect now? There many ways I could answer his question but I think that I will go the easiest route, for his sake. He then spoke kindly to the young man but added a small touch of seriousness so that what Eden would say was the truth in the young man's eyes. "To be completely honest, I have come to Shippuugakure for a vacation. It is so dark in Death Country that I don't get to see much of the sun. Though, whenever I take my vacations, I always tend to come here and specifically to this forest. It is dark but there is also light that peers through the trees. It's rather nice and it allows me to throw my worries out the window for a week."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Rin grumbled some inaudible slur under his breath, an obscenity that would have sounded about as foreign as they come if it had been heard. Good riddance to the guy! Less people in the forest meant less interruptions to his mid-day shenanigans. His attention didn't leave Eden however, even as the cloaked male disappeared into the forests. “So you live in the Death Country then? You must be a Tsukigakure shinobi then.” Rin said. He felt a bit comfortable knowing where the shinobi came from. “I can think of better places to vacation though. It's always raining or windy as hell here."

Oh! That reminds me, I haven't introduced myself! My name is Rin.” he said, his tone of voice changing drastically to something a bit more... pleasant. Rin was sure not to include his surname however, as the idea of his name being spread around didn't sit well with him. He came from a clan that was birthed from secrecy, after all! It was only natural that he tried to withhold as much information as necessary. Rin's hands slipped into his pockets after adjusting the holster that hugged his chest. The large sword on his back was quite uncomfortable to carry after a while.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:44 am

The young man's voice changed rather drastically the moment the man in the black and red cloak left the area. Eden realized that the young man must have picked up on the strange man about as quickly as he did, though most likely from a different perspective. Good to know he believes me. It would've been an issue if he didn't think I was telling the truth. Eden did not relax however, as he never did even when in his own village. He continued to be alert but remained pleasant and calm in front of the young man who seemed to have calmed down a little after that strange man left. "Well, you have told me your name, so allow me to tell you mine. I am Eden of Tsukigakure. I'm referred often as a demon over there. That is purely my fault but it can't be helped, I guess haha. Nice to meet you, Rin. As for why I picked this village instead of any other? Simple enough. Keeps me from being too homesick. It is still somewhat dark here but there is more sun as well, so it is just the right amount of change I like to have when I'm on vacation." His face would then show a slight amount of seriousness as he began to ponder his nickname. It was rather depressing that his own village made him that nickname, though at the same time, it was meant as an honorable title in Tsukigakure.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:02 am

Eden of Tsukigakure, known also as a demon? Hmh. The name stuck to Rin's memory like glue. He might not have been the best at memory games, but he'd be damned if he forgot a name and face. It was an old habit now, something that had stuck from his days prior to joining Shippuugakure, back when he would travel and hunt for bounties. Being able to remember a face proved to be quite the useful talent during that time in his life, as did names.

Also known as a demon amongst his own people for something that was his own fault... His predicament was quite easy to relate to, especially to Rin. Prior to being exiled from his clan grounds, the place he and his people had called home for hundreds... perhaps even thoughts of years, Rin had been labeled as Tero o nenshō, a title that only brought shame and dishonour to his name. Just the thought of that name set a burning rage ablaze in the back of his mind. If it wasn't for the memories of what led to being labeled as such extinguishing that fiery rage, Rin might just have tried to put his fist through the nearest living organism... or probably just a tree. Those were technically living organisms, weren't they?

I've been labeled similarly by my people as well, so it seems that we have that in common.” Rin said simply. He didn't want to say anything more, as speaking of his origins was very... well, Rin would prefer to keep his roots hidden well from the world.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Eden couldn't help but laugh a little at his comment of having similar nicknames. The boy could have only known less than half of the things Eden had done and accomplished. The Demon of Tsukigakure. A gifted title and a cursed title it was to him and he would have that title for the remainder of his life. Though, much had changed since he had earned that title which brought both reputation and infamy to him over the years. The villagers over the past three years have come to understand Eden a little more and a little more as he began to come out of his shell little by little. It was difficult for him in the beginning to talk to people. He often failed to even make a single word come through his vocal chords and out his mouth. It was the children that got him to open up more and learn to smile. The children were the first to be around him and get him to play games with them. From there, the older generations began seeing him in a different light than they once had and also began being less afraid of him in return. Often enough now, villagers would go up to him with a genuine smile and ask him about his day and treat him as a member of Tsukigakure. Whenever he thought back on all that happened, it made him smile and it empowered him. Gave him the strength to continue the path that he had carved out for himself, through all the pain he had both caused and endured. He looked directly into the boy's eyes as he spoke then, both serious and kind at once. "Perhaps we were meant to meet on this day, then. Though you may have heard few rumors of what I had done in the past but that only scratches the surface of my deeds. Anyway. Back to that man in the cloak from earlier. Have you seen it before? In my years travelling to the different villages, I had never seen it. He seemed rather suspicious, did he not?"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:28 am

Rin stared at Eden with a dead expression and raised eyebrow as he laughed. Had he found their similar labels to be humourous? Perhaps Eden's wasn't as bad as Rin's, considering that title was only half of what had exiled him from everything he had known. Those thoughts brought him back to a very dark time, memories and feelings that had long since been repressed to the furthest depths of his mind. Rin exhaled and cleared his mind, he hadn't succumbed to the memories so far, and today wasn't even close to being the day that he did finally yield to his madness. As Eden spoke up again to break the silence that his laughter brought, Rin's attention returned to his words.

I've traveled a lot, through lots of places. Never seen a cloak like that though, 'specially not from anybody lookin' for a Kage. Can't imagine his intentions were as pure as he tried to make 'em look... but if that cloak isn't just a bold fashion choice, it'd be an organization that hasn't made itself known yet.” Rin said. He scratched his chin idly as he thought further onto the matter, and finally released an audible exhale.

The colours don't match any faction though. If it isn't affiliated with any of the villages, it might be an independent organization.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:51 am

Eden seemed perplexed at the thought of an independent organization wearing such cloaks, and he pondered for a moment what they could possibly be. For certain, he would keep the design of that cloak ingrained within his memory so that he would make a brief encounter with whoever might be wearing such a thing. Coming back to Rin, he spoke directly, professionally, and seriously. "We should look into this for the moment. I see you are not doing anything for the time being. Join me a while. I'm heading to the library here. I would like your assistance if you do not mind. This takes precedence over relaxation. We will have time for that later." As he finished speaking, he let off a deep, serious aura about his person and turned toward the village awaiting Rin to follow him back to find possible information on the cloak that was seen this day. He sifted thoroughly and quickly through his mind for anything that he might have read in the past which may have had relevance to the cloaked man from earlier as he would wait for Rin to make his choice.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:16 am

OOC)) Sorry about my late reply. Been a bit busy with some RL stuff and the Everest-tier mountain of homework that I've let sit for a while. My replies will probably be quite slow for a little while, until I sort everything out.

Rin's attention had slowly faded from Eden as he began to speak about the library. It was a dreaded place, even to this day Rin would rather do... well, most of anything in place of visiting a library. His reading skills weren't all that good, and he had only learned how to actually read and write a short while ago. Otherwise, he would just simply write in his native language, which was quite foreign to nearly everybody. Although it was true that he wasn't doing anything that would take priority over learning more about the “mysterious” cloaked person, and although it was true that he didn't particularly like to partake in willing trips to the local depository of words and knowledge, Rin was quite curious about the origins of the cloak. It definitely didn't look like any sane fashion choice he'd ever seen before, but then again, Rin himself carried around a gigantic flounder of a sword that was wrapped in bandages. Who was he to judge?

I uh...” Rin said, his voice immediately trailing off as he glanced down at the patch of grass he had been laying upon before he had been interrupted. He could just faintly see the outline where his body had imprinted, and an exhausted sigh escaped from his lips. “...Yeah, I guess so. Let's go then.” Rin said as he tightened the holster that hugged his chest and began walking alongside Eden, toward the Library of Shippuugakure.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:26 am

Eden could hear the footsteps of the young man named Rin trailing behind him slowly and then he smiled at the fact that the young man trusted him. He was glad, though at the same time he couldn't help but wonder why. Perhaps he had no reason not to trust Eden considering the explanation he gave to Rin regarding his visit to Shippuugakure. This pleased him highly and he began walking as well toward the village, pondering the history of the cloak that strange liar of a man they had seen earlier. As the two walked, he could feel silence beginning to stir and he had just enough a capacity to speak to Rin of simple things. Small talk, if one may will. "This weather is somewhat different in the time of year we are settled into. Do you perhaps know something? You likely know more than I of the weather here."

(OOC: No worries. My brain is not working right either so my posts will most likely look something like this for a few posts here and there.)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (Open)   A walk in the park (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk in the park (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1