Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Pokémon Summit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anonymous

Pokémon Summit Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Pokémon Summit EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:01 am

Hi all I am Shiro. I plan on being very active here and helping this place become a great place! A little on my role play history-
Naruto Senkai Rairin- This is where it all began for me. I played on and off here until it's unfortunate end.
Naruto Role Play- This was made by Saipher of Nsr ^ and I tried it in the beginning but quickly lost interest.
Zoids After Era- I role played here as Toshiro Thane on and off.
Naruto:Remix- I was a staff member on this forum. It was made by the original creators of NSR and I found it to be a great home for me. It soon fell off however as members returned to NSR.

I have also been on smaller and random rp's for short time periods.

Why Have I gotten back into rping. Well I went to college for 1 year before dropping out (I partied so much). I enjoyed a one year collegiate rugby career before relocating myself. I now find my time occupied by my career of Mixed Martial Arts but I want a place to let my creativity be free. So this is my new home!
Back to top Go down

Anonymous
PS Admin

Pokémon Summit Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Summit   Pokémon Summit EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:01 am

Pokémon Summit Poksubanner

Pokémon Summit is an RPG, specializing in a mixed-style of role-play. We have a plethora of systems that range from both arena matches and text-based role-playing.

The Limits are Off!
Pokémon are capable of learning and using all of the moves that is in their arsenal, Level-Up through Generation Exclusive moves.

Starter Pokémon are chosen in pairs, with any Pokémon that is approved capable of being a fair-game Starter. In addition to this, the Starters also have access to any four moves in their Level-Up bracket to start off with, no matter the Level.

No longer are you only obligated to six Pokémon. Free-For-Alls, Tournaments, and even Regular Matches can allow any amount of Pokémon you may have in your party.

A League of Plenty
Our League boasts many Gym Leader positions, along with the classic Elite Four and Champion ranks. Each embody all of the elemental types, boasting their own strategies and parties to guarantee a battle of variety.

Always having a watchful eye out for newer contenders, the League scout out Trainers who are willing to join their ranks. You could be the next Gym Leader.

Our Elites are top-notch battlers, sporting the most power of all Trainers; dwarfed only by the Champion. Join the League challenge and battle your way to the top!

Contests of the Dazzling
The Contests are equally as engaging, having its own separate system of operation.

Coordinators of all kinds are welcome to join in on the Contest Circuit. Bring your best performances to the table and watch them shine in the eyes of our judges.

Become a Master Coordinator and pass down your experience to lesser experienced members. The road is paved with hardship, but the determined are able to break through into victory!

Join the Ranger Union
Take on the name of the Rangers and help to create a perfect atmosphere for all Trainers. As Rangers, your job is to protect and serve under the Union, doing whatever is required to ensure that peace is enjoyed by all.

Sometimes, following orders isn't always the most prudent move. In this vein, breaking the rules of the Union is on occasion needed to ensure that all Trainers enjoy a liberty. A hero's work is never done.

Your Path Is Your Choice, No Matter the Affiliation
Join or create a team or group and fight for your own ideal world. However you wish to shape your destiny, know that anything is possible. Move up the ranks and secure destiny, however you see fit. Bring your teams up to greatness.

Whether it be searching for the Legendary Pokemon, bringing more Trainers under your cause, or even taking other's Pokemon for your own goals; the road to total reverence is a long one. Structure and order are key... fearlessness is mandatory.

Train to Become the Strongest
Training is the essence of a battler. Train your Pokémon and their individual skills to however you see fit. Pokémon have a large variety of strengths and weaknesses, so it is good to always train your adversity to achieve total victory.

The World Championship Awaits!
The World Championship awaits any Trainer wanting to prove that they are the best! No matter their origins, Trainers off all walks of life can convene to see who reigns as the world's strongest!

This is only a taste of what our RPG has to offer. What will you do? How will you control your future?

Pokémon Summit Pokemo13
Back to top Go down

Pokémon Summit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1