Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Church, Navi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Navi
Navi
Male Posts : 9
Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Chakra:
Church, Navi Left_bar_bleue100/100Church, Navi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 am

Church, Navi 0

First Name: Navi
Last Name: Church
Alias: N/A

Height: 5 Feet, 8 inches
Weight: 110 Pounds
Birthday: May 30th
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: None

Affiliation: Hidden Moon (Tsukigakure)
Element: Fire, Lightning, Wind
Specialization: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Church, Navi Tellme11

Personality: Enjoys long walks and being alone. While Navi may seem very reclusive, he strives to bring honor to the old clan with a fiery ambition that shows in his every action. He is kind but secluded, often hiding his true feelings. He is normally antisocial, and dislikes speaking. As a ninja he does not hesitate to put his life on the line. He believes "The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed". Therefore he is not afraid to kill if he feels it is necessary.

When fighting an enemy Navi's veins fill with adrenaline and he gets an unnatural sense of enjoyment. Although he doesn't love killing, he gets satisfaction out of winning a fight. His peers have remarked that he seems to have "minor trust issues" and "An addiction to violence" although it shouldn't interfere with his ability to perform well in the field. His loyalty is strong and he has a determination to see any mission he's given through to the end.

Even though he doesn't have close friends or family, he fights hard for his village in order to bring honor to the clan that took him in. His sense of gratitude is strong and will fight hard to protect those who raised him. 

Likes: Navi specifically likes plain food or drink, such as white bread or black coffee. He also enjoy peace and silence, especially on a tranquil night. When he meets a level-headed and calm comrade, he enjoys their company.

Dislikes: On the contrary, Navi hates people who are loud and obnoxious. Even people who talk excessively irritate him immensely. Navi also dislikes people who are easy to anger don't know how to assess a situation.

Motivation: To bring honor to the Hidden Moon and fight to save those in his village. Even though he doesn't have close friends or family, he fights hard for the old clan, in order to bring honor to the clan that took him in. His sense of gratitude is strong and will fight hard to protect those who raised him. Navi is also motivated to be a better fighter then many of the ninja friends he used to have at the orphanage.

Fears: Failure to save his teammates, failure to help his friends and failure to be a strong enough ninja. A constant paranoia haunts Navi as he fears his ability to be a powerful ninja might be undermined, or that he might not be strong enough to protect those who are close to him. Navi also has a strong fear of frogs, when he sees a frog he prefers to walk as far away from it as possible.

Church, Navi Blood10

Place clan name here
None

Bloodline Name: N/A

Bloodline Ability: N/A

Clan History: N/A

Church, Navi Histor11

History: Navi was raised by an old clan, but was not blessed by there bloodline. As with many in the young ninja, Navi had yet another sob story. At six years old he witnessed his entire family's murder and was taken in by a clan family in the hidden moon. Navi lived in a state of reclusion and was eaten at by depression. He was kept going with the desire to bring honor to his clan and fight to avenge his family. 
He spent all of his free time training to become the best ninja the Hidden Moon has ever seen, and hopes to one day become the kage. His dream job is to become a strong member of the black-ops, or a legendary shinobi with the ability to protect and bring the Hidden Moon to glory.

Similar to the style of the old clan, Navi specializes in Fire release, and preferred to fight with a kunai in order to burn and cut through his foes. His speed was unmatched in his class and he was proving to have an immense amount of potential. While he struggled in hand-to-hand combat, with knife in hand his power is devastating. Navi often ties or glues his kunai to his hand to avoid getting disarmed and rendered helpless. He also has an affinity for laying deadly traps and attempts to prep a battlefield before his opponent fights him. Outsmarting his opponents and focusing on strategic thinking was definitely his forte. Members of the old clan had taught him how to lay traps and taught him how to successfully control chakra. Other member of the hidden moon village taught him how to wield kunai knives successfully and efficiently as well as proper jutsu control.

Navi seldom speaks, but when he does, it was quick and to the point. He didn't like the idea of "friends", only "comrades" or teammates to help him achieve his mission. At the academy he quickly mastered the basic ninja techniques and demonstrated a calm demeanor and ability to work under pressure. He quickly passed the written test and performed all the academy-level Ninjutsu on the first try. It was noted that Navi struggles in basic Taijutsu and is only truly effective with a kunai knife in hand. Navi far exceeded Genin capability in Ninjutsu though, easily mastering the chakra the control necessary to create chunin-level fire techniques. With more work in Taijutsu and with experience in the field, his teachers say he will pass Genin in no time. 

RP Sample: Navi tightly gripped his knife, in order to become a better ninja, he would need to learn to stalk sensitive prey. In this case a deer stood in the clearing, jerking its head up to look around every few seconds before nervously continuing to chew on the grass. It was night time, a ninjas best friend, Navi needed only to worry about the moonlight. While he could easily kill the deer from his perch in the tree by throwing his knife, there was no skill in it. The purpose was the ability to kill the deer without it realizing you were there. 
Navi inched closer along the branch, careful not to create noise or commotion. With a deep breath, he lept from the branch and into the air. He glided silently through the air towards his target, his knife held close and the moon on his back. The deer looked up and locked eyes with Navi, a tenth of a second before he plunged the knife deep into its neck. The deer immediately went limp and died, making a small thump in the clearing as Navi crouched over it. 

Church, Navi Extra10

Source: Naruto RPG affiliate.

Face Claim:
Red- Original Pokemon Manga

Church, Navi Accept10

Last edited by Navi3 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Matthias
Matthias
Male Posts : 60
Ryo : 4000

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 am

You are only allowed 2 specializations to start with, the 3rd may be trained upon reaching Jounin.

"While seeming very reclusive, strives to bring honor to the Uchiha clan with a fiery ambition that shows in his every action." - Make this a complete sentence.

Go into detail with the likes and dislikes. Say, in 2-3 complete sentences why your character likes or dislikes the listed items.

Give one more motivation and one more fear.

You continue to mention the Uchiha clan throughout your application yet you are not a part of the clan, specifically in your personality and motivations.

Your history should be in the past tense at all times as it is where you came from. Please make it so that everything is "was" instead of "is" and ends with "ed" instead of "s".

You have a face claim, but you must put the image of the character at the top of the application within the [img] codes.

All in all this is a very nice app.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Navi
Navi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:25 am

Matthias wrote:
You are only allowed 2 specializations to start with, the 3rd may be trained upon reaching Jounin.

"While seeming very reclusive, strives to bring honor to the Uchiha clan with a fiery ambition that shows in his every action." - Make this a complete sentence.

Go into detail with the likes and dislikes. Say, in 2-3 complete sentences why your character likes or dislikes the listed items.

Give one more motivation and one more fear.

You continue to mention the Uchiha clan throughout your application yet you are not a part of the clan, specifically in your personality and motivations.

Your history should be in the past tense at all times as it is where you came from. Please make it so that everything is "was" instead of "is" and ends with "ed" instead of "s".

You have a face claim, but you must put the image of the character at the top of the application within the [img] codes.

All in all this is a very nice app.

Thanks I really appreciate it. Uchiha clan was a typo, its supposed to be an unnamed clan that I have no blood relation to. Rest of the app was completely edited
Back to top Go down
Genin

Matthias
Matthias
Male Posts : 60
Ryo : 4000

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 am

Church, Navi Approv10
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Re'yoak
Re'yoak
Male Posts : 338
Ryo : 94000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Church, Navi Left_bar_bleue250/250Church, Navi Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 am

Matthias wrote:
Church, Navi Approv10

This has been unapproved. Navi, please change your face claim. Cannon characters are not allowed, even if they are edited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Navi
Navi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou
Male Posts : 799
Ryo : 2371000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Church, Navi Left_bar_bleue290/290Church, Navi Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:50 am

Your need to change your avatar and your appearance, as per your face claim, which is notably absent.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Navi
Navi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:51 am

I don't understand, why do I have to change both of those things, also there is a face claim.

Please specify an exact change that needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Himitsu Chikara wrote:
Matthias wrote:
Church, Navi Approv10

This has been unapproved. Navi, please change your face claim. Cannon characters are not allowed, even if they are edited.

This is why. Also, what you have is not a proper face claim. So please change your image and avatar.

What you have: "Face Claim:
Has red hair and darker eyes. His skin is also slightly tan and his demeanor is very calm and laid back. "

What you need: Face Claim: Character - Anime
Back to top Go down
Genin

Navi
Navi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Edited avatar and face claim
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Uh, you didn't change the appearance at the very beginning of the topic.

Also, as a side note, you can have up to 3 Elements and Specializations, are you sure you don't want to add more?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Navi
Navi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Alright, Im pretty sure I corrected everything...
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Re'yoak
Re'yoak

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:19 pm

The top part, or the personal info should not be centred.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Navi
Navi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 pm

...ok
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Re'yoak
Re'yoak

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:38 pm

History: 341/400
Back to top Go down
Genin

Navi
Navi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Himitsu Chikara wrote:
History: 341/400

Edited, please in the interest of time post all of the things you want me to edit. It'll be easier for me, instead of posting just one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Re'yoak
Re'yoak

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Forgive me but I only just realized that you where missing words. If I knew before hand I would have posted it earlier. I am not trying to drag this out.
Church, Navi Approv10
Back to top Go down
Genin

Navi
Navi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Himitsu Chikara wrote:
Forgive me but I only just realized that you where missing words. If I knew before hand I would have posted it earlier. I am not trying to drag this out.
Church, Navi Approv10

Alright, I understand. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the approval.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Church, Navi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church, Navi   Church, Navi Empty

Back to top Go down

Church, Navi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1