Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Cloud Strife
Cloud Strife
Male Posts : 124
Ryo : 79000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue225/225Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) Empty
PostSubject: Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration)   Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:24 pm

E-RANK JUTSU
Spoiler:

D-RANK JUTSU

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cloud Strife on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Cloud Strife
Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Chakra:
Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue225/225Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration)   Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:52 am

all right it's been a month

BUMP!!
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou
Male Posts : 799
Ryo : 2371000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue290/290Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration)   Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

You don't need to post the Academy Jutsu into the jutsu registration. They are already approved, so just add them to your jutsu list. Same with the clan jutsu.

Name: Ice Crystal Regeneration
I'd think the element would be Ice. This can be used vaguely. When you say 'per use' what is the max extent of its regeneration? You could have a lot of your ice melted all at once and using the wording of this jutsu you could regenerate all of it at once as "one use." Be more specific.

Name: Frost Bite
Currently we do not have rules on passive abilities, but in this case it is similar to Dry Ice. Unlike Dry Ice you say that it is active all the time. In that case I say that you need to increase the rank of it to either B or A. It's either that or you make it last a certain amount of time like Dry Ice.

Name: Ice Crystal Wing Shield:
"This shield is able to withstand up all jutsu ranks. No chakra needed to block D-B Rank jutsu require no chakra to block, but once combined with dry ice it can block D-A rank jutsu without an chakra. A rank requires 5 chakra points and S requires 10 chakra points." No. It's C rank. It will stop C rank and lower.

Name: Frost Wind
Increase the cooldown.

Name: Crescent Ice Wave
That'll have to be A rank if it will completely immobilize them. You'll also need to say how long it will immobilize them for. Also keep in mind the raw power of some people, say how it might be possible for a person to be released from it.

Name: Ice Dragon Jutsu
How long does the dragon last for? Even though you mention that it depends on the user for the amount of ice used, you'll still need to say just how large it can get for each rank of the user, unless you're going to somehow rate the skill of a person some other way.

Name: Sub-Zero Whiteout
" If anyone except the user is not constantly moving the first stage of frost bite will start to set in." You should not be exempt from the frost bite. The ice and snow is still cold, and nowhere in your clan does it say you are immune to cold temperatures.

Name: ice crystal release: Hyōrinmaru
Same as above. Though you do manipulate ice, it does not explicitly say that you are immune from it, so placing ice all over your body should cause frostbite. Unless you can prove me wrong with a statement from your clan that says clearly you are immune to its effects, don't argue. Also, 'crystal' is too generic. That is, it only describes the alignment of the atoms making up the crystal, it is not an accurate way to tell how hard something is. So "strong as crystal" does not work. "Common crystals include snowflakes, diamonds, and table salt." I also think that you would need a charge up time of some sort to get all that ice on you, it shouldn't just instantly appear out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Cloud Strife
Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration)   Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Name: Ice Crystal Wing Shield
What I meant to say is that say one of the wings is broken from the jutsu. This this jutsu can regenerate that one wing. This jutsu can only repair section of the jutsu one at a time.

Name: Frost Wind
what if I increase the cool down to two posts

Name: Frost Bite

if I increase it to a A rank jutsu will that be fine. Also once dry ice kicks in this effect becomes negated due to the fact the dry ice is the parent jutsu for this jutsu.

Name: Crescent Ice Wave
Any Taijutsu higher than a C rank will obviously be able to push back the ice, and the it'll immobalize them for 2 posts. If the person is caught by this jutsu they mush have chunnin level chakra control and they'll be able to break free.

Name: Ice Dragon Jutsu
well a D-rank dragon will last one post and a C-rank two post and a B rank-three.

Name: Sub-Zero Whiteout
So if I just remove the the part about Toshiro not being affected by it will it be fine?

Name: ice crystal release: Hyōrinmaru
what if i create an item or jutsu that allows Toshiro to be immune to ice effects.
Instead of having a charge up time I'm going to have it at the end that will leave Toshiro vulnerable for a one post.
what I meant by as strong as crystal is that it's able to take as much physical punishment as crystal. From taijutsu and other weapons. so should I re-word that?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Cloud Strife
Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration)   Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:28 am

bump
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration)   Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strife Cloud (Jutsu Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1