Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Ai Takahashi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Ai Takahashi
Ai Takahashi
Ryo : 2450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ai Takahashi Left_bar_bleue130/130Ai Takahashi Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 am

Ai Takahashi Appearance

Ai Takahashi Whoare14

First Name: Ai
Last Name: Takahashi
Alias: N/A
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Birthday: April 19
Sexuality: Bi
Relationships: N/A
Affiliation: Hidden Moon (Tsukigakure)
Element: Wind, Water, Lightning
Specialization: Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu (Archery), Taijutsu

Ai Takahashi Tellme11

Personality: Soft spoken but determined to prove herself to her peers, Ai is confident in herself and her ability to help others. Though she struggled through the academy due to her weak Taijutsu skills (she graduated a few years behind the rest of her class) her smile never strayed far from her face and she has always been quick with a friendly word to those she cares about. She considers herself to be extremely loyal to both her Kage and her friends.

During confrontations, however, she becomes merciless and will stop at nothing short of unconciousness or death to prove her worth in battle. She is driven to prove that even though she relies mostly on distance jutsu and her bow, that she can still hang with the "big boys". This driven and merciless attitude in battle has caused some to believe that there may be deep emotional issues within her that she, herself, has not yet acknowledged.

Likes: Ai's favorite past times are spending time with her friends, dogs, reading, practicing her ninjutsu. Often she enjoys getting away to be with herself to meditate and spend time in nature.

Dislikes: Of the things she dislikes, spiders are definitely near the top of the list. She also will not tolerate bullies or talking down to people she considers to be her friends. Ai also is not too fond of physical labor, but is willing to help if the situation calls for it.

Motivation: Ai is constantly driven by the need to prove her effectiveness in combat. She feels that others look down on her because of her weak physical capabilities and strives to be acknowledge by her peers and mentors. The only way she sees this as possible to to reach a level of ninjutsu that few, if any, have ever seen before.

Fears: Ai's biggest fear is that she will not able to protect her friends or family in a time of dire need. She also has a slight phobia of speaking in front of large crowds and is even uncomfortable being surrounded by large groups. While her fathers punishments helped her to enjoy time alone (see history) she has developed a fear of enclosed places.

Ai Takahashi Blood10

Place clan name here N/A

Bloodline Name: N/A

Bloodline Ability: N/A

Clan History: N/A

Ai Takahashi Histor11

History: Ai's mother died in childbirth and she was raised by her father, Toshio Takahashi. A disgraced ninja and alcoholic, Toshio projected his failed dreams on his daughter, constantly pushing her to go beyond whatever level she attained. When she failed a task, she was punished by isolation in a locked room for days without food. She grew to enjoy these extended times alone though. Feeling it was a way to escape the worries and pressures put on her by her father. The only bad part was the lack of food. When she did well, she was "rewarded" with more training, her father constantly reminding her that she wasn't doing enough.

When she finally entered the academy, she expected her training with her father to have put her ahead of the rest of her classmates, but was disappointed and discouraged to find that she was actually the last in her class. Her weak physical prowess and lack of talent in hand to hand combat put her at a significant disadvantage with the other students. Teased and rejected by most of the other students, Ai's confidence turned more to determination but her smile and friendly demeanor never faltered.

However, it was also during this time that Ai discovered another side of herself. A darker side. A side that would stop at nothing short of exhaustion, unconsciousness, or death to achieve its goals. And, even though she still lost many of the training matches she was fighting, her teachers began to grow concerned about this change in personality that would take over the normally quiet, congenial child.

While the rest of her class progressed, Ai spent an additional 3 years at the academy still in training after her initial class graduated. In this time though, her skills in Ninjutsu grew exponentially. She realized she was by no means a genius at this skill, but her hard work and determination continuously improved her abilities to a level that made her an impressive opponent to others her level.

Upon choosing a bow and arrow set and the martial art of Kyujutsu, to help her keep her distance from her more physically apt opponents, and combining it with her powerful ninjutsu she was finally able to pass the academy and receive the rank of Genin. She is currently waiting to be assigned to a team.

Her relationship with her father has continued to be strained and she has a driving motivation to live up to what he expects of her, as well as to prove to those that graduated before her that she is just as capable of being a great ninja as anyone else.

RP Sample: Ai sat in a branch, high in a tree, hidden by the leaves of it's upper levels. She watched as a deer walked underneath here, casually munching on the forest grass.

"I thought I'd find you here." The voice came from a branch slightly above and behind her. She turned, startled that she didn't notice the approach, to see the face of one of her original classmates at the academy.
He had since attained the rank of Chunin and was wearing the standard vest designating his rank.

"Oh, I didn't know anyone knew that I liked to come here...to be alone."

Her old classmate threw up his hands in defense, "I'm not trying to invade your privacy. I just heard the news that you finally graduated and I wanted to congratulate you."

Ai smiled and adjusted the quiver and bow on her back to rest more comfortably. "Thank you. It is a long time coming."

"Have you been assigned to a team yet?"

Ai shook her head.

"Well, it shouldn't be too long. You'll be a great asset I'm sure."

The new genin just smiled at the compliment. She wasn't entirely sure what to say anyway.

"Well," said the Chunin, "I guess I should get back. I've been assigned to help with the new academy class."

"Thanks for stopping by and for the compliment."

"No problem," he said with a wink, "Later!"

Ai watched him as he lept off silently through the tree branches for a moment before looking back for the deer she had been watching before. The doe had moved further into the woods but was still quite visible through the foliage. She smiled as she watched the animal continue to graze, and dreamed of what her life would soon entail.

Ai Takahashi Extra10

Source: Google Search

Face Claim: Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Ai Takahashi Accept10

Last edited by AiTakahashi on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ai Takahashi Left_bar_bleue300/300Ai Takahashi Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Could you please lengthen the History to at least 400 words?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ai Takahashi
Ai Takahashi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Sorry about that. Should be good to go now. It's at 438 by my count.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru
Male Posts : 644
Ryo : 9600

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ai Takahashi Left_bar_bleue300/300Ai Takahashi Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 pm

For the archery, just put Kenjutsu(Bow&Arrow) instead of the other word. Lengthen fears too
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy
Male Posts : 847
Ryo : 142304

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ai Takahashi Left_bar_bleue0/0Ai Takahashi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

No, Kyūjutsu is fine. I'm glad to see someone is picking this style.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ai Takahashi
Ai Takahashi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:04 am

I've expanded the "Fears" section to make it as long as the other sections. If you still need more, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy
Male Posts : 847
Ryo : 142304

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ai Takahashi Left_bar_bleue0/0Ai Takahashi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ai Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai Takahashi   Ai Takahashi Empty

Back to top Go down

Ai Takahashi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1