Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Beast Tamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Shitai
Shitai
Male Posts : 314
Ryo : 2750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Beast Tamer Left_bar_bleue270/260Beast Tamer Empty_bar_bleue  (270/260)

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:04 am

Equipment Template

Name: Teimā-jū (テイマー獣 - Beast Tamer)

Type: Magatama

Quantity: One

Description: A magatama jewel that is unable to be broken, it normally has an an orange and black coloration to it and is three inches long. A hole in the jewel allows it to have a thread or thin rope tied through it so that it can be worn rather than carried.

Abilities: The Teimā-jū is an artifact created with a very specific purpose, it is able to withstand the power of a bijuu's chakra inside it without shattering while still being able to be touched by mortal hands. If a person touches this item to a bijuu that has been defeated the body and all the chakra within of that bijuu is sealed inside it and the gem glows brightly with the same color as that bijuu's chakra. If the tailed beast was sealed inside a host the item is unable to seal away the chakra on it's own so the host's body must be brought back through another method for extraction. This item can only hold one bijuu inside it at a time.

History: Upon learning of the tailed beasts and their immense levels of powerful chakra Shitai's kikaichu armies went crazy with gluttonous thoughts, the meal such a beast could provide would please them for many months so the insects themselves began to plot out a way to feed on such a thing since it was impractical to stand around for such long periods of time with such large creatures. In the end the insects eventually developed the Beast Tamer jewels, magatama with the ability to store such a giant chakra pool inside without hsattering from power overload. Shitai took the item and developed a type of special sealing technique that would actually put the entire bijuu and it's chakras within, the item was reproduced for every member of Yugure so that they also might transport such a mighty beast from a battlefield to the hideout if it was still left in the wild.

Appearance:

The Magatama:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yusō shīru: Magatama (輸送シール:勾玉 - Transport Seal: Magatama)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: n/a
Type: ---
Range: Touch
Description: Passive; this technique is the second half of what is required to transport a bijuu's body and chakra over great distances without dragging it. On it's own this technique is completely useless, just like its counterpart item, but when paired with a Teimā-jū that is placed against a Bijuu's dead corpse it grants the gem the ability to suck in and seal away the bijuu's body and chakra. This technique puts the bare minimum amount of life required for the extraction process to be made upon returning to the base by keep a pulse in the chakra system but not the heart or any other part of the physical body. When returned to the base the person with the bijuu in their Teimā-jū simply makes a ram seal and shouts "Release", the tailed beast stored within will be released from the jewel in front of them unable to move or think with it's chakra ready to be extracted.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Beast Tamer Left_bar_bleue330/330Beast Tamer Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 pm

The weapon is a great idea for the bijuu, but tying it into just your clan within the history isn't something you should do. Instead of a historical artifact, since you had no idea of a bijuu until you are being taken to Nadare, instead, revolutionize the item and have your own bugs create it, almost the same way that a diamond is made. Since they absorb chakra, this device plays perfect into that. Everything is ok, just edit the history as if you created it.

On a second note, this item is to only be created after you join Yugure. So make sure that it states that in the history as well. Then when your officially within Yugure, it'll be usable.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shitai
Shitai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:10 pm

That's perfectly alright, I'll leave it as is for the moment and edit later today. We can go ahead and finish it all with pricing and stuff and I'll get it but just act like it doesn't exist until I make it after joining Yugure.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm

The pricing is gonna throw me for a loop here. Such a small item, but holds a bijuu. I'm gonna go on a limb with this and ask, if you make them for every Yugure member to carry, the price won't be so much. That way, you have a total creation aspect. Just remove the part where the body of a host can be absorbed. That way, we can stay true the anime and carry the bodies back to perform the ritual.

Also, will a sealing technique be required to put them into the jewel? All this new stuff is coming up in my head as I visualize it. Maybe calling you would be better for this, before I price.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shitai
Shitai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Yea I can do the magatama for every member. Each member can just google "magatama" for the appearance of their own jewel like Akatsuki rings. And it doest absorb the host, the biuu is removed from the host after death then sealed but if you want to remove that part then alright.

I wouldnt think a tech is needed since that would defeat the purpose of the item, like needing a technique to cover Raijin's blade with lightning for example. And I can call you up here pretty soon if you still need to, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah, bc I want to make sure such an item has thorough explanation, which would allow you to get the most out of it, without a ridiculously large price tag. So when we talk, we will continue with the breakdown and edits.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shitai
Shitai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:41 am

What we discussed over the phone has been completed.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:56 am

This is much better. I like the combination. These are non combat items, and thus the price shouldnt be too much for each, even if what they do is powerful. This is due to all the work to have to defeat the beasts in the first place.

Magatama - 2500 ryo

Jutsu - 5000 ryo

Totalling this to 7,500 ryo and must be bought in the package. We will reveal this once the joining of Yugure is Official.

Sesshomaru's Magatama:

(I will register his pic into the template once this is official as well)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Beast Tamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Tamer   Beast Tamer Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Tamer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1