Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Rohim's Tech Registrar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick
Male Posts : 246
Ryo : 20500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rohim's Tech Registrar Left_bar_bleue220/220Rohim's Tech Registrar Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

Rohim's Tech Registrar Empty
PostSubject: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Name: Eagle Kick

Canon/Custom: Custom

Element: Wind

Type: Ninjutsu/ Taijutsu

Range: Short- Mid

Description: Chakra is charged into the feet as wind. The user releases a charging kick at the opponent at a very high speed, and upon contact, the wind is released in the shape of a giant eagle. The charged kick is fast and forceful enough to dent titanium.

The wind eagle upon impact will completely tear apart any armor than that of reinforced steel or lower, anything above will suffer major damage, but not nearly as much. Charge is the same for handseals at this rank.

An unarmored body hit by this kick will have shredded and ripped apart skin because of the eagle. The wind would cut into skin as deep as the bone (through both skin and muscle). Without armor the force of the kick itself would precisely break bones, and cause severe bruising to the skin, sometimes even pierce skin.

When breaking through armor, this kick cuts about three quarters of an inch into the skin, and knocks the target back approximately nine feet.

It takes a 6 post cooldown.

This kick is very precise, and is Exclusive only to the Eagle Clan.

Spoiler:

Name: Eagle Punch

Canon/Custom: Custom

Element: Wind

Type: Ninjutsu/ Taijutsu

Range: Short

Description: Chakra is charged into the selected fist as wind. The user releases a vicious punch at the opponent at a very high speed, and upon contact, the wind is released in the shape of a giant eagle. The punch itself is fast and forceful enough to dent titanium.

The wind eagle upon impact will completely tear apart any armor than that of reinforced steel or lower, anything above will suffer major damage, but not nearly as much. Charge is the same for handseals at this rank.

An unarmored body hit by this punch will have shredded and ripped apart skin. The wind would cut into skin as deep as the bone (through both skin and muscle). Without armor this punch would shatter bones, and cause severe bruising to the skin.

When breaking through armor, this punch cuts about an inch deep into the skin, and knocks the target back approximately ten to eleven feet.

It takes a 6 post cooldown.

Exclusive only to the Eagle Clan.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rohim Edrick on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rohim's Tech Registrar Left_bar_bleue330/330Rohim's Tech Registrar Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:39 am

As clan leader, I will handle this. Give me the exact rate of speed of the Eagle attacks, and the force in which they hit. You say it breaks bones and armor, but its also best to give what the strongest type of material it can shred among contact. Obviously if it shreds, it probably will shred flesh, so give me that damage as well..

This is a Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Just state that the post charge is the same for handseals at this rank, due to the post charge varying due to rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rohim's Tech Registrar Left_bar_bleue220/220Rohim's Tech Registrar Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:29 am

Edited, did I leave anything out?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rohim's Tech Registrar Left_bar_bleue330/330Rohim's Tech Registrar Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:42 am

Yeah, what it actually does to the body that doesnt have armor at all, and the way you have it, makes it seem confusing. Maybe use paragraphs to separate the effects on the iron and steel please. Do that, then bump
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 am

re-editted, tell me if i need anything else.

one more thing about them, the idea is that the kick does less damage overall because it makes a little less force, but it can be mid distance, more precise, and can land more critical hits. whereas the punch has more force behind it, but is more blunt and only short ranged.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:23 am

Ok, I need to know now, much damage over the area of the body that is shred during contact fo each. The shape of your fist, and leg/foot, or does it expand ufrther out? Give me the dimensions if it does.....

If it rips through the armor that it can rip through, what damage does it do to the body if it has to go through the armor first?

HOw long do the jutsu last in terms of duration?? A single post?

THis is definetely a once per topic usage for both
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:33 am

No expansion, just the size of the fist/foot. Once per topic definitely; single post duration. When it rips through armor it will obviously be a bit dulled by the armor taking the brunt of the damage, but once it rips through it does still hurt the skin. The weaker the armor, the more damage is done to the skin, and if there isn't any at all it would cause much larger bruises/abrasions to the skin and much more bone damage. As for exact amounts of damage, I wouldn't know how to state that, since this is, as I said, my first time doing this. Sorry :/ But, if you could give me an example I'm sure I could learn quickly
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am

What I mean is, if you blasted through the armor, and made contact to the body, what is the damage to the body? Deep bruising? Does it still tear open the flesh a bit and if so, how deep does it go? it would be the same as hitting an open body, as you said due to the armor taking away the majority of the force.

Also, add in how far back it knocks the opponent if it has that much impact
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:59 am

I want to answer.. but I don't know if that will affect the rank of it. Could you give me a suggestion that would keep it at B rank? Or should I just wing it then edit it to fit B rank?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 pm

If it hits with armor, then maybe it tears an inch deep into the flesh instead of going all the way to the bone. An inch rip throughout the area you hit is still pretty drastic.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Uhm... so an inch would be too much for a B?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 pm

No, that's what needs to be edited in. I gave you the answer for the power for this rank if you used this to break through armor.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 am

Oh.. gotcha. I'll put that in now. Sorry for being such a hassle :/
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Ok, last edit and I can price. If your wanting it to damage larger metal armors, just say that the force can dent titanium, and take out the part that says it can still somewhat damage denser armor.

After that bump and I will price
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:52 pm

8500 ryo each
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Whoops, add that the cooldown for each is 6 posts...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:12 pm

I'll buy the Eagle Kick!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 am

Ryo Deducted. Add it to your Tech List
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Name: Eight Inner Gates
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: n/a
Type: Taijutsu
Range: self
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies.The state of having all Eight Gates open is known as Eight Gates Released Formation (八門遁甲の陣, Hachimon Tonkō no Jin; English TV "Eight Inner Gates Formation"). Any shinobi who activates this state will temporarily gain powers greater than a Kage, but they will die because of the damage done to their body. While the gates are active the use of taijutsu moves does not deplete the users chakra pool but they are limited to the use of up to two B rank or lower taijutsu per round or one A rank or above.

The Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon), located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles allowing twice the normal strength of the body of the user. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.

The Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon; English TV "The Gate of Rest"), located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. Opening this gate allows the user to restore half of the overall chakra pool after it has been open for a round.

The Gate of Life (生門, Seimon), located on the spinal cord. Allows the user to use the Reverse Lotus. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. It allows the user to perform the Leaf Hot Wind.

The Gate of Pain (傷門, Shōmon), located on the spinal cord. Increases the user's speed and power. May cause muscle tissue to tear on use.

The Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon; English TV "The Gate of Closing"), per above. Located in the abdomen.

The Gate of View (景門, Keimon; English TV "The Gate of Joy"), per above. Located in the stomach. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Opening of this gate releases such large amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user.

The Gate of Wonder (驚門, Kyōmon; English TV "The Gate of Shock"), per above. Located below the stomach. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. Those who open this gate pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. In the video games, allows the user to perform the Eternal Chaotic Dance. The aftereffects of opening the gate are that the users muscle fibers are ripped to shreds, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him.

The Gate of Death (死門, Shimon), located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. Opening this gate assures the user's death shortly after. (Must be S rank to open)

As each gate opens in addition to opening the use of each technique the user's power and speed are increased at a drastic rate, the actual rate is as follows:

Gate #1. +100%
Gate #2. +150%
Gate #3. +200%
Gate #4. +250%
Gate #5. +300%
Gate #6. +350%
Gate #7. +400%
Gate #8. +500%

In order to activate this jutsu it costs the normal amount for an A rank jutsu (40cp), to keep the gate you are using open you must pay 10cp per round however if you wish to open the next gate in line it will cost an additional 10cp (so on rounds where new gate is opened overall cost is 20cp). If the user falls to the point where they have no chakra left when the gates are disabled then they are subject to having their body seriously injured, how badly follows as such:

If the chakra pool ran out and you went up to the...

First Gate: No noticeable damage other than muscle soreness

Second Gate: Intense Fatigue, moves at half speed for three posts

Third Gate: Intense Fatigue, moves at half speed for five posts

Fourth Gate: Muscle Tearing, Muscles are torn and the user cannot freely move until a healing topic has taken place (Healing topic: 500 words minimum)

Fifth Gate: Muscle Tearing, Muscles are torn and the user cannot freely move until a healing topic has taken place (Healing topic: 1000 words minimum)

Sixth Gate: Muscle Tearing, Muscles are torn and the user cannot freely move until a healing topic has taken place (Healing topic: 1500 words minimum)

Seventh Gate: Muscle Tearing, Muscles are torn and the user cannot freely move until a healing topic has taken place (Healing topic: 2000 words minimum)

Eighth Gate: Death, using the final gate will kill the user but they are free to use it until their chakra runs out.

I'd like the last Primary spot for the Gates, I'm ready to buy them
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rohim's Tech Registrar Left_bar_bleue260/260Rohim's Tech Registrar Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 am

List how many gate you plan to buy and the cost of each of those gates
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rohim Edrick
Rohim Edrick

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

Right now, just the first gate. 5000 ryo I believe?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rohim's Tech Registrar Left_bar_bleue260/260Rohim's Tech Registrar Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

Ryo Deducted, add the first gate information to your list
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rohim's Tech Registrar   Rohim's Tech Registrar Empty

Back to top Go down

Rohim's Tech Registrar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1